Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 277

Thread: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

  1. #46
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,182
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    Naruto can determine anyone's chakra. So if hinata has a fire affinity, naruto would give her a chakra that fits to her, that she can use her fire jutsu and at the same time she can use the kyubi's chakra to her other jutsu. That's hinata's unique trait. That's what naruto did to kurama's chakra, I think.
    NO. He would give her chakra that she can use, but it doesn't have to be her elemental affinity to allow her to use it. It just has to be chakra of a correct ratio, or frequency, or shape (whatever word you want to use to define symmetry). It's nothing more than a chakra boost. What that chakra turns into is not decided by Naruto or Kurama. It's decided by Hinata.

    Here's another analogy. Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji all have their own cars. They're driving along the road and all three cars lose 1 tire. Ino's car uses round tires. Shikamaru's uses square tires. Chouji's uses triangle tires. Kurama would give them new tires, but, Kurama's Tire Shop only makes star shaped tires. So, how does Naruto fix this?

    He alters the shapes of each tire so that they work for each person's unique car. He takes Kurama's star shaped tires and shapes one into a triange, one into a circle, and one into a square, then gives them to the respective ninja's.

    Now each ninja can use each tire perfectly because Naruto made it so they could. Whatever the hell they do with those tires afterwords has NOTHING to do with Naruto. He simply made it so that they can choose what's done with the tires. He didn't give the tires any elemental affinities. He just made it so that these other 3 ninja can add their elemental affinities to it if they so desired.

    In closing: stop trying to give Naruto abilities he doesn't have.

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #47
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    @ Delbi

    I guess I am fine. I even almost edited my post, but I noticed it was not necessary. From what I read, and you restated, each person's chakra has a predominant (linking towards, or leans towards) a particular elements. Those who can combine many can be considered as KKG. My only point here is that for someone to use an elemental Jutsu, he chakra affinity must be that element.

    For example, all the Uchiha have fire. They can spam it all day long without running out of it. Sasuke can do lighning, but limited compare to fire. Kakashi mentioned when seeing Kakazu that it was impossible for someone to use all five elements at his level. Later, he found out that Kakuzu connected his system to different heart.

    The fact that I think Naruto can pull all five elements is purely deduction from Kyuubi's comments.


    Concerning the sage techniques, I was talking about the six paths techs, not Izanagi. Izanagi was posssible to SO6P because of Juubi Yin/Yang. I think Rikudo sennin initial technique is six paths tech and that is what Madara was talking about. It does not require Rinnegan. Actually, Rinnegan make things perfect.
    @ M3J

    You will be disappointed surely. So hang up there, and wait. You asspul your argument than you usually accuse the manga to be.
    YOU out of all people are calling my argument asspulls? YOU, when you accused people who liked Naruto of being Naruto haters? YOU, who accused people of wanting Sasuke to solo Madara when NO ONE has said that? You're a comedian.

    You really have no proof that Naruto is getting closer to Rikudou Sennin when Naruto can't even take on incomplete Juubi without the Kyuubi. Like it or not, Naruto's the closest to Rikudou Sennin in terms of ideals, while Sasuke is teh avatar of what Naruto or Rikudou Sennin fought against. Nagato, who was under Kabuto's control, managed to not only stop Naruto, but also own Bee in a way that it took plot to save them - Itachi being an ET and thus not Nagato's target. Naruto has not shown power that could put him on par with Nagato, who's the closest to Rikudou SEnnin. Naruto can't even touch Madara without help, and Madara's not even going all out nor has he went all out.

    Keep wishing.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #48
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #49
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    How so? I don't understand... he didn't even go all out against the Kyuubi when he was helping Naruto since he didn't want to damage Naruto.

  8. #50
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How so? I don't understand... he didn't even go all out against the Kyuubi when he was helping Naruto since he didn't want to damage Naruto.
    OP wants to prove that Naruto's chakra sharing abilities are otherwordly and makes him closer to Rikudou, so I showed someone like Bee doing the same without all the mumbo jumbo.
    It was an ironic post

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #51
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    NO. He would give her chakra that she can use, but it doesn't have to be her elemental affinity to allow her to use it. It just has to be chakra of a correct ratio, or frequency, or shape (whatever word you want to use to define symmetry). It's nothing more than a chakra boost. What that chakra turns into is not decided by Naruto or Kurama. It's decided by Hinata.

    Here's another analogy. Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji all have their own cars. They're driving along the road and all three cars lose 1 tire. Ino's car uses round tires. Shikamaru's uses square tires. Chouji's uses triangle tires. Kurama would give them new tires, but, Kurama's Tire Shop only makes star shaped tires. So, how does Naruto fix this?

    He alters the shapes of each tire so that they work for each person's unique car. He takes Kurama's star shaped tires and shapes one into a triange, one into a circle, and one into a square, then gives them to the respective ninja's.

    Now each ninja can use each tire perfectly because Naruto made it so they could. Whatever the hell they do with those tires afterwords has NOTHING to do with Naruto. He simply made it so that they can choose what's done with the tires. He didn't give the tires any elemental affinities. He just made it so that these other 3 ninja can add their elemental affinities to it if they so desired.

    In closing: stop trying to give Naruto abilities he doesn't have.
    What naruto gave to them is chakra. So I think we should use the fuel instead of the tires.

    I'm gonna use your analogy.

    Just imagine ino, shika, and Choji are different kinds of cars that needs different kinds of fuel. (Unleaded, diesel and gasoline) They're driving along the road but they stop because they don't have any fuel left in their tanks. Kurama wants to give them a fuel but his fuel isn't compatible to them. So what naruto did is he mold kurama's fuel to match the three cars fuel.

    Now, the three of them can start their engine again. And whatever they do with their fuel afterwards has nothing to do with naruto. He just gave ino, shikaku and choji the fuel they needs for their engine.

    The thing is, we don't know exactly if kishi includes the chakra affinity on the list of the individual unique trait. But I think in kishi,s manga, a unique trait includes the KG, KT and normal. And this is not a fairy tail. That if natsu would be given a wind power, he gonna combine that to his fire, just like he did to the lightning.

    My point is, naruto gave them a chakra that match to their chakra system/body. And I know it's still an assumption but the thing is, if there's chakra, then there's also the affinity. Naruto gave them a powerful chakra, so maybe that chakra has the same affinity to the user. Or there's something more from kurama's chakra.

    ---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That's what the Kyuubi stated. He said it was the same method Minato used. I'm going by his words here. Mangastream translation states nothing different, either.

    Uh, because the Juuken doesn't use fire chakra?
    Hinata doesn't use fire release when she uses the Juuken. How come having a fire chakra supply (that is, if such thing is possible) will aid her?
    I don't think passing a transformed chakra is possible by any means, even if Naruto can determine the affinity by himself.

    In that case, if I'm not wrong, the Kyuubi was creating nature chakra. For the Kyuubi or anyone else, it doesn't matter. Chakra can be changed to any element, that is, if you have the affinity and use the nature transformation for that specific element. But there is nothing to suggest it was Naruto who changed the nature of the chakra into an elemental affinity here.
    If it's the same method, then naruto sealed kurama's chakra to the alliance?

    If hinata has the fire affinity, it doesn't mean that she can use that only to fire jutsu. Hinata's body would allow her to use her clans power like juuken. Because that her unique trait as an individual. Her chakra has the properties/characteristics to fuel her jutsus.

    Just imagine hinata is a car. And she has the gasoline affinity. She needs her gasoline affinity to start her engine. Then naruto gave her that fuel that fits to her affinity, hinata could start the engine now because of naruto's fuel, but, it doesn't mean that the gasoline affinity fuel is just for the engine. Of course, hinata could use the other features in his body with naruto's gasoline affinity. She can use naruto's gasoline affinity fuel for her clans power like aircon, sound system, dvd, hd tv and the other features on her body/model.
    Last edited by marshall313; January 26, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

  11. #52
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,997
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    If it's the same method, then naruto sealed kurama's chakra to the alliance?

    If hinata has the fire affinity, it doesn't mean that she can use that only to fire jutsu. Hinata's body would allow her to use her clans power like juuken. Because that her unique trait as an individual. Her chakra has the properties/characteristics to fuel her jutsus.

    Just imagine hinata is a car. And she has the gasoline affinity. She needs her gasoline affinity to start her engine. Then naruto gave her that fuel that fits to her affinity, hinata could start the engine now because of naruto's fuel, but, it doesn't mean that the gasoline affinity fuel is just for the engine. Of course, hinata could use the other features in his body with naruto's gasoline affinity. She can use naruto's gasoline affinity fuel for her clans power like aircon, sound system, dvd, hd tv and the other features on her body/model.
    Truth be told, I don't have a strong command over about that. Not sure what it really means.

    I get your point, but I believe the gasoline analogy gives pretty much the same meaning with what I said. Naruto gives the fuel, but how this fuel is used in the ignition systems (nature transformation) to run the car (jutsu) is up to the person he shared his chakra with.
    Or I got your analogy wrong perhaps?

  12. #53
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,881
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    OP wants to prove that Naruto's chakra sharing abilities are otherwordly and makes him closer to Rikudou, so I showed someone like Bee doing the same without all the mumbo jumbo.
    It was an ironic post
    I don't remember Bee sharing chakra, though. He only lent his chakra to fight. Dunno how to explain it, but it's nothing like what Naruto pulled out of his ass.

  13. #54
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't remember Bee sharing chakra, though. He only lent his chakra to fight. Dunno how to explain it, but it's nothing like what Naruto pulled out of his ass.
    He give chakra to Naruto to help him fight, only, as he said, he couldn't be of much use, since he couldn't give much.
    Its also the same thing the Bijuus did when giving Naruto chakra, they allowed him to continue despite being drained. Point being, chakra sharing, expecially Bijuu-chakra sharing, isn't something otherwordly, every Bijuu and Jinchuuriki in control can do it.
    Naruto does it better, doesn't change the fact that its not that impressive as OP wants it to be.
    Imo

  14. #55
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Truth be told, I don't have a strong command over about that. Not sure what it really means.

    I get your point, but I believe the gasoline analogy gives pretty much the same meaning with what I said. Naruto gives the fuel, but how this fuel is used in the ignition systems (nature transformation) to run the car (jutsu) is up to the person he shared his chakra with.
    Or I got your analogy wrong perhaps?
    not that i agree with Naruto sharing relevant elemental chakra, but i don't agree with your point either.

    "but how this fuel is used in the ignition systems (nature transformation) to run the car (jutsu) is up to the person he shared his chakra with."

    element is among the traits of one's chakra. i hope you didn't forget about the paper that is used to determine element. Naruto knew no nature manipulation, yet the paper reacted detecting the wind element. if element isn't a trait for chakra, how did that happen?
    Naruto Forever


  15. #56
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't remember Bee sharing chakra, though. He only lent his chakra to fight. Dunno how to explain it, but it's nothing like what Naruto pulled out of his ass.
    For once i can agree that what Kurama and Naruto have done in the past chapters is asspull after asspull.

    And to the OP, Naruto like everyone is trying to tell you is only like Rikudou in terms of ideals. In terms of power he is not particularly that impressive (without the kyuubi) like M3J said, Nagato who was the closest thing to Rikudou was able to manhandle Naruto.

    In terms of ability, Naruto is still quite poor in comparison to other S-Rank nins out there, he hasnt shown anything to make me think that he is even a fraction of what Nagato was let alone Rikudou.

    Dont forget, Rikudou soloed the Jyuubi, Naruto is having trouble with it even after becoming butt buddies with the kyuubi. Youre free to believe Naruto is breezing through this war if you want to give him Rikudou like status.

    ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    As you can see, this was a mini-rasenchuriken. There is no wind element infused into it.
    I hope you realize that the mini-rasenshuriken is just a smaller version of the Rasenshuriken... Dont let the mini fool you.

    And Rasenshuriken is a Futon release jutsu, read this whole chapter and youll understand.

    I suppose you did admit to being wrong though.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #57
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,997
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    not that i agree with Naruto sharing relevant elemental chakra, but i don't agree with your point either.

    "but how this fuel is used in the ignition systems (nature transformation) to run the car (jutsu) is up to the person he shared his chakra with."

    element is among the traits of one's chakra. i hope you didn't forget about the paper that is used to determine element. Naruto knew no nature manipulation, yet the paper reacted detecting the wind element. if element isn't a trait for chakra, how did that happen?
    The chakra paper is a special material that reacts to the tiny bits of elemental trait. Even if you don't have any clues about your nature transformation, it works. We can consider it as an amplified sensor.
    Element isn't a trait on its own, it's the affinity that makes the paper react. In a way, what made the paper react wasn't because the chakra had a wind nature, it was the affinity. There is a slight distinction between.

  18. #58
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    The chakra paper is a special material that reacts to the tiny bits of elemental trait. Even if you don't have any clues about your nature transformation, it works. We can consider it as an amplified sensor.
    Element isn't a trait on its own, it's the affinity that makes the paper react. In a way, what made the paper react wasn't because the chakra had a wind nature, it was the affinity. There is a slight distinction between.
    i don't understand your reasoning, but that's may be because i am stupid. you are saying it's a trait, then you are saying it's not. my point is very simple, if the paper can detect element just from Chakra, then the chakra must have an elemental affnity. there is no other way. amplified sensor or whatever you may call, if it can sense something, that must mean it's there.

    and of course it sensed something from chakra. call it affinity or nature. if all chakra were same, then why would some would have affinity for wind and some will have affinity for earth? that must mean, there is something in the chakra that defines the affinity.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; January 27, 2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Naruto Forever


  19. #59
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,997
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    i don't understand your reasoning, but that's may be because i am stupid. you are saying it's a trait, then you are saying it's not. my point is very simple, if the paper can detect element just from Chakra, then the chakra must have an elemental affnity. there is no other way. amplified sensor or whatever you may call, if it can sense something, that must mean it's there.

    and of course it sensed something from chakra. call it affinity or nature. if all chakra were same, then why would some would have affinity for wind and some will have affinity for earth? that must mean, there is something in the chakra that defines the affinity.
    That's the tendency to go under nature transformation that makes the trait. Ninja don't have chakra encoded with element in their chakra system. The affinity is the trait that allows them to use nature transformation and use elemental chakra.
    In other words, what I'm saying is the trait determines your ability to use nature transformation. It's not the transformed elemental chakra resides somewhere in the body. All chakra aren't the same going by that tendency residing, it's just they don't have an elemental side initially.

  20. #60
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That's the tendency to go under nature transformation that makes the trait. Ninja don't have chakra encoded with element in their chakra system. The affinity is the trait that allows them to use nature transformation and use elemental chakra.
    In other words, what I'm saying is the trait determines your ability to use nature transformation. It's not the transformed elemental chakra resides somewhere in the body. All chakra aren't the same going by that tendency residing, it's just they don't have an elemental side initially.
    if i remember it correctly, then the paper reacts in different ways for each element. for example, fire will cause the paper to burn or water will cause the paper to become wet, wind cuts the paper... etc. now, if the chakra doesn't have elemental property, but only affinity, then by what logic the paper becomes wet? you are saying affinity and element itself are two different things, i can live with that. but there must be something in the chakra that defines affinity, that something must have elemental property, otherwise the paper wouldn't have been cut, or become wet.
    Naruto Forever


  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts