Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tobi's going to screw up Madara's plans! :D

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi's going to screw up Madara's plans! :D

Quote Originally Posted by c420smokey View Post
    i see zetsu showing up after obito has a change of heart and he will rip the real white zetsu from his body killing him in the manner he would have died, zetsu has many things going for him having hashiramas genes,, thousands of sharingans, the rinnegan , the knowledge of both obito and madara, also what kind of benefit does he get from eating the corpses, and he will control the jyuubi

zetsus potential is unlimited

- This panel speaks to me...Obito/Tobi, didn't expect Madara to do this to him, so that's obviously why he says this: "MY BODY" And just recently b4 that he says to Kakashi "This war isn't over" like he was expecting Madara to help him when he got out

It could mean 1 or 2 of 4 things..

1) Obitos about to have a change of heart
    2) Obitos going to beat Madaras control by thinking about Rin
    3) Tobi's spiral white Zetsu will finally relinquish itself from tobi's body in some way
    4) Obito will just be sacrificed

Why? It would make sense...it'd prevent Madara from becoming the Jinchuuriki and that'd probably piss him off, then he'd finally want to go beast mode again...

Or maybe...it still stops him from coming back alive again and at the same time...the Juubi finally reaches it's final stage. Then this manga'll start getting interesting again.

- Seems like Obito/Tobi, is trying to resist Madara's will to control his body. Notice the... "WOOOOAAHHHH"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler show

A summary of what's happening to current Obito.

- See those black spikes? This is went Obito went crazy...why did Obito go crazy? Because Madara's chakra is infused with those black chakra rods...so that's how about got all the crazy chakra to go crazy. So Madara did play a part in Obito's descending to 'hell'.

Spoiler show

See those black chakra rods again? Yeah Madara's lost use in Obito so now he's taking advantage of them and fully inserting a lot of chakra into about through them...essentially in a way turning him into full....Obito/Black Zetsu.

Mystery solved.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

And Now Madara will use Obito to revive himself and become 'live' Madara again.
    Last edited by narutotheory; June 27, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tobi's going to screw up Madara's plans! :D

Yeah, if that last panel isn't Madara controlling him, I think he'll pull out a Nagato-feat. Reviving everyone he's killed. I actually hope so because I want Neji to live.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Yeah, if that last panel isn't Madara controlling him, I think he'll pull out a Nagato-feat. Reviving everyone he's killed. I actually hope so because I want Neji to live.
    i have to disagree

i want madara to become the tentails jinchuuriki

and wreak havoc on everything

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Honestly if that happens then there is no hope for this manga. Let the dead stay dead, and let Madara finally cut loose. There would be no point to even having Madara be Edo Tenseied if Obtio is just going to revive useless people at this point.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what if obitos rinne tensie brought all edo people close by back to life

that would be epic to see minato alive again

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That last panel was showing Madara controling obito into making him to the hand signs for Rinnen Tensi. Madara had the best fail safe plan ever.

I'm really hoping he become the Jin of the ten tails, just to give the war some excitement.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    what if obitos rinne tensie brought all edo people close by back to life

that would be epic to see minato alive again
    No, again, let the dead stay dead. It's bad enough Kishi abandoned the whole "younger generations surpassing the old" when he had to have the current Kage get their ass kicked and have the whole alliance saved by people who were long dead.

And honestly, I could care less about Minato or any of the Hokages at this point. The only one who had any mystery left him was Sarturobi because his hype wasn't lived up to yet, and it looks like he's just going to get shafted.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

He will just revive Rin instead of Madara.

I doubt Obito can Mass Rinne Tensei like Nagato.

Judging by Konan's words Rinne Tensei wouldn't even have killed Nagato if he wasn't already weakened so much from his fight against Konoha/Naruto/Kyuubi.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-454-2/n...apter-449.html

Obito on the other hand would already have to sacrifice his hide just to resurrect a single person (Madara).

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/614/7

Although I have to say all of this just reeks of inconsistency and retcons once again... because it begs the question: why the fuck did Nagato never resurrect anyone like for example Yahiko and what was up with all that "there's still time to save them!" bullshit?
    Last edited by LnDRash; June 27, 2013 at 03:38 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    He will just revive Rin instead of Madara.

I doubt Obito can Mass Rinne Tensei like Nagato.

Judging by Konan's words Rinne Tensei wouldn't even have killed Nagato if he wasn't already weakened so much from his fight against Konoha/Naruto/Kyuubi.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-454-2/n...apter-449.html

Obito on the other hand would already have to sacrifice his hide just to resurrect a single person (Madara).

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/614/7

Although I have to say all of this just reeks of inconsistency and retcons once again... because it begs the question: why the fuck did Nagato never resurrect anyone like for example Yahiko and what was up with all that "there's still time to save them!" bullshit?

i would honestly shit in a box and mail that box to kishi if he lets obito use rinne tensei on rin

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Why else do you think he's showing us Obito thinking of Rin just when he's about to use Rinne Tensei?

Unless Kishimoto is just trying to mislead us on purpose its fairly obvious what he's up to.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if kishi will accept fed ex

ill make sure to put a picture of obito on the box

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Why else do you think he's showing us Obito thinking of Rin just when he's about to use Rinne Tensei?

Unless Kishimoto is just trying to mislead us on purpose its fairly obvious what he's up to.
    would be weird if he revived rin instead, I mean rin is dead and obito is alive, now its rin alive and obito dead, those two just cant be together can they?

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^What other options does he have?

He can either die as a pawn in Madara's game, being used like some piece of loo paper.. or he can exhale his last breath to at least bring the one single person he still cares about back to life, thus giving Madara a big FUCK YOU.

Sure, those panels showing Rin might just be Kishimoto laying some false trail, but what are the other possibilities? Madara is overpowered enough as it is... if he now gets revived and becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, then the required asspulls to take him out would need to be absolutely absurd.
    Last edited by LnDRash; June 28, 2013 at 02:16 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I predict obito revives madara with rin's mind that will be fun to see ... Madara with two twisted minds hehe
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    would be weird if he revived rin instead, I mean rin is dead and obito is alive, now its rin alive and obito dead, those two just cant be together can they?
    yeh they can.
    obito revive rin so they are switched, but madara then kill rin so finally they can RIP in the next life.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast