Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is Getting Closed to the Sage of Six Paths!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Not unless, naruto's ''conversion'' chakra is like a universal chakra. That it's suitable to any type of chakra affinity. But from what the manga has shown, that's not the case. Because naruto did really mold/change kurama's chakra specifically/compatible to a lightning/earth/water/fire/wind users/ninjas.
    Just saying, Tsunade gave Oonoki chakra for him to use Dust Release Jutsu, does that mean Tsunade's chakra was converted by her to match Dust elemented?
    No, she simply gave him chakra, normal chakra.
    Naruto did the same, he gave chakra to the others. The effect is amplified because, instead of the two chakras ( one of the target, the other foreign, Kyuubi's ), Naruto converted that chakra like it was the target's own chakra, fully synching them and likely amplifying it.

He basically became the best Medic in the world, doesn't mean he can use all elements

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Just saying, Tsunade gave Oonoki chakra for him to use Dust Release Jutsu, does that mean Tsunade's chakra was converted by her to match Dust elemented?
    Naruto did the same, he gave chakra to the others. The effect is amplified because, instead of the two chakras ( one of the target, the other foreign, Kyuubi's ), Naruto converted that chakra like it was the target's own chakra, fully synching them and likely amplifying it.

He basically became the best Medic in the world, doesn't mean he can use all elements
    Healing does not equal giving chakra.... I agree with everything else.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Healing does not equal giving chakra.... I agree with everything else.
    It actually does, or at least Tsunade's version:
    -when she healed Oonoki, he could return to spam Jinton jutsus despite running out of chakra against Muu
    -here's pretty obvious

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

-when she healed Oonoki, he could return to spam Jinton jutsus despite running out of chakra against Muu
    -here's pretty obvious
    It's still doesn't.
    Tsunade can heal AND Give chakra, but it's not the same. It's two different abilities

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

-here's pretty obvious
    I don't think she was healing Oonoki there. She gave him chakra the way Naruto did, I'd say.
    Not that it matters in the entirety of the debate, though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    Not unless, naruto's ''conversion'' chakra is like a universal chakra. That it's suitable to any type of chakra affinity. But from what the manga has shown, that's not the case. Because naruto did really mold/change kurama's chakra specifically/compatible to a lightning/earth/water/fire/wind users/ninjas.
    No, he didn't.

People aren't divided into elemental effinities. It doesn't work that way. Everyone just has plain old basic chakra. Their chakra holds NO elemental attributes until AFTER they use nature transformation to change their chakra into an element. Just because they have an affinity with a chakra doesn't mean their chakra is that element.

People have elemental affinities, but that simply means that their chakra, their BASIC CHAKRA, leans more toward one element, making it easier for them to mold their chakra into that element than it would be for other elements. Sasuke has a fire affinity aswell as lightning. But not until he uses nature transformation to alter his chakra, and this only happens during the molding process while using jutsu.

For the last time, Naruto DID NOT turn Kurama's chakra into different elements so that he can put it inside of people. He simply deduced the correct chakra ratio per individiual that would be needed to allow each ninja to use Kurama's chakra. Nothing more.

Simply look at the image while Kurama's explaining. Each person has a different "shape" of chakra. So Naruto made his chakra into a shape that "synchs" with their own, so that they can use it just like it's there own. If one needed to match a person's elemental affinity inorder to give them chakra, then Sakura could only heal people with the same affinity as her. Karin could only heal people with the same effinity as her. Tsunade wouldn't have been able to give Oonoki chakra so that he can use Jinton.

And Jinton is a Kekkei Touta, so don't even think about claiming she matched his elemental affinity, because not only would she need to be proficient in earth, wind, and fire... but she'd need the genetic ability to combine them.

I repeat: Naruto can't make other elements. He can't. Stop it.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 25, 2013 at 01:14 PM.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, he didn't.

People aren't divided into elemental effinities. It doesn't work that way. Everyone just has plain old basic chakra. Their chakra holds NO elemental attributes until AFTER they use nature transformation to change their chakra into an element. Just because they have an affinity with a chakra doesn't mean their chakra is that element.

People have elemental affinities, but that simply means that their chakra, their BASIC CHAKRA, leans more toward one element, making it easier for them to mold their chakra into that element than it would be for other elements. Sasuke has a fire affinity aswell as lightning. But not until he uses nature transformation to alter his chakra, and this only happens during the molding process while using jutsu.

For the last time, Naruto DID NOT turn Kurama's chakra into different elements so that he can put it inside of people. He simply deduced the correct chakra ratio per individiual that would be needed to allow each ninja to use Kurama's chakra. Nothing more.

Simply look at the image while Kurama's explaining. Each person has a different "shape" of chakra. So Naruto made his chakra into a shape that "synchs" with their own, so that they can use it just like it's there own. If one needed to match a person's elemental affinity inorder to give them chakra, then Sakura could only heal people with the same affinity as her. Karin could only heal people with the same effinity as her. Tsunade wouldn't have been able to give Oonoki chakra so that he can use Jinton.

And Jinton is a Kekkei Touta, so don't even think about claiming she matched his elemental affinity, because not only would she need to be proficient in earth, wind, and fire... but she'd need the genetic ability to combine them.

while i agree with Naruto sharing chakra doesn't have anything to do with element; i don't think it was just the ratio. here Kyuubi specifically mentioned "individual's unique chakra traits" whatever that means.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    It's still doesn't.
    Tsunade can heal AND Give chakra, but it's not the same. It's two different abilities
    I can live with that, bottom line is that to transfer chakra you don't need to match one's element or whatever nonsense it was about Naruto having all affinities

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't think she was healing Oonoki there. She gave him chakra the way Naruto did, I'd say.
    Not that it matters in the entirety of the debate, though.
    Agreed

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    while i agree with Naruto sharing chakra doesn't have anything to do with element; i don't think it was just the ratio. here Kyuubi specifically mentioned "individual's unique chakra traits" whatever that means.
    Whatever that trait is, I don't think limiting it to affinity makes any sort of sense. Chouji, Nara shinobi, Hyuuga Shinobi were never shown to be using elemental ninjutsu, so, their elemental affinity shouldn't be the primary trait that affects the usage of their chakra in that sense.
    Ninjabot is right, the chakra doesn't have a nature of element in its nature without the nature transformation, so, the aforementioned Shinobi who used Naruto's chakra received the Kyuubi chakra and manipulated it, while if someone were to use a Raiton attack, they would need to deal with the nature transformation on their own.

I don't think you can give the transformed chakra to someone else, anyway.
    So, even if Naruto was able to use all different elemental ninjutsu, that wouldn't mean he can give everyone what they need at an instant.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Naruto is handed ready to use chakra to them, in the same way he was using ready-to use kyuubi chakra before. After giving the chakra to each shinobi, the shinobi does not mold anything. He just spam his own jutsu. This clearly implies that the chakra Naruto is given contains all the nature elements. This conclusions is the least you can draw.
    If you were correct, which you aren't, they every ninja he just gave chakra too would instantly be able to use every element so long as they still had his chakra.

I'm not sure where you are getting this idea. But ninja's mold there chakra into elements, and those elements they have an affinity for are easier to mold. Look up the definition of affinity to see what I mean.

in fact, you are using argument you don't even understand. Chouji becomes fact whenever he takes more calories. In the panel involving Chouji, Chouji himself uttered "calories". This mean that the chakra Naruto gave him much exactly whatever he used to take - that is the food pills, or his own physical energy. However, you seems to forget that each person's physical energy defines his natural affinity. In the same way Chouji get some calories, the cloud ninja will have what he need to make lighning, and the rock ninja, some earth jutsu. The logic is very simple.
    Wrong again. Chouji gained weight because his chakra is used mostly physical energy, opposite of the Nara techniques and genjutsu if I am not mistaken. Naruto essentially charged Chouji up and made him fat again because he gave him a large amount of physical eneryg. When Kakashi and Tenzou were trying to explain to Naruto about Yin and Yang chakra, they went into detail about this.

These Clans don't use these secret techniques because they just up and decided one day they'd use them. They use them, because the chakra their bloodlines are capable of making allows them to utilize said techniques.

Question: Would you define Balance? And would you show how it can be unique to someone?
    The balance is the balance between physical energy vs. spiritual energy a.k.a Yin and Yang chakra that each person has. The younger son of the Sage inherited strong physical energy, the older son strong spiritual energy.

Lee is an example of a ninja who's spirit energy is so low or uncontrollable he can't use it to form chakra. Instead, he uses pure physical energy to perform high level taijutsu, hence why he was fast enough to blast through Madara.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    But physical and spiritual energy output is a chakra right? And as you know, every chakra has its own element.

And I think the chakra/chakra affinity included/part of individual traits. We've seen naruto change/mold kurama's chakra compatible to the ninja's traits. So it's the same as naruto mokd/change kurama's chakra compatible to ninja's chakra affinity.

Chakra is a balance between spiritual and physical energy. Each ninja has a different balance and amount of these two energies, and with them they make chakra and it is what makes it unique from what I understand.

Chakra itself does not have an affinity, the people that create it do. How do I know this? Look at Sasuke and The Raikage.

The Raikage uses Taijutsu and NinTaijutsu. He is massive. Once would assume his chakra is primarily made of physical energy.

Sasuke, while certainly fit, isn't massive. We know that Uchiha's inherited the strong spirit of the Sage and thus his spiritual energy is large. This is evident in the fact that he can push himself beyond his physical limits while fighting. In once case, while completely bound by Danzou, he broke his binding seal by somehow dumping his chakra. He had to draw on his spiritual energy because his body was bound. And his chakra is remarkably dark and sinister, something that can only come from the spirit, not the body.

So while the Raikage's chakra is more physically based, and Sasuke's more spiritually, they both share the same affinity for lightning. Logic would tell us then, that one's elemental affinity is not based upon the chakra they can make, but something else.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, he didn't.

I understand agree that people are not classified into elemental affinities. The classification of people is more complex that that. Then, I think you guys are taking Kurama's statement out of context. The only thing Naruto gave to these people is chakra. This mean it is neither physical energy, nor spiritual energy. Naruto molded the chakra and handed to them ready to use. Therefore, if the person is going to use lighning or wind, or earth, he will not need to mold it anymore because the chakra is molded. The fact that each ninja has his own elemental affinity means that the chakra Naruto gave to each ninja must allow him to use his elemental affinity without making any molding activity. From that, I think elemental affinity or non elemental affinity corresponds to the unique traits.

In case you go outside this classification, you will bring something even more complex than chakra nature. What? DNA, blood type, what? Can you give any unique trait that can be related to chakra?

Well, this is what we are saying. During the molding process, one can use his physical energy and physical energy to create a specific type of chakra. The shinobi my create chakra just to get strength, or to create rough chakra for jutsu like Kage Bushin, or to create chakra that bring wind or lighning, or the like. Now, it urns out that the chakra Naruto gave to these people is already molded. You can even see that the chakra is all around them. This means that the people are going to make their lighning, earth, wind, water, or fire out of this chakra without requiring any physical energy from themselves. Clearly this make sense because if they were to need their own energy, then Naruto wouldn't give them molded chakra, and then, they should not be useless before Naruto did this. This means that the chakra Naruto gave to individual shinobi has the elemental affinity of that shinobi. Otherwise, that shinobi will not be able to use his elemental Jutsu with that chakra - very logic

With due respect, I think you are deliberately ignoring facts. Let me give you the evidence that Naruto can convert Kurama's chakra into chakra with specific affinity. Take Naruto himself.

1. Naruto is has Wind elemental affinity.
    2. Naruto can do wind Jutsu wind Jutsu with his own chakra, but couldn't use wind Jutsu with Kurama's chakra - otherwise, he could suffer SM limit. Unlike SM that allows Naruto to do FRS, KM chakra cannot do that. Everytime Naruto uses FRS, he had to go SM to get the wind chakra he need.
    3. In 617, after converting BM chakra into his own, Naruto was able to make two FRS with the new chakra. THere was no SM there.

Why Naruto who was unable to make FRS without SM, and who even ran out of his SM chakra a few second before, was now able to spam two massive FRS after converting Kurama's chakra?

My answer is that Naruto molded and matched Kurama's chakra to his own unique trait. This means Naruto created a chakra with wind elemental affinity. After that, he could do the same for each shinobi based on their different chakra nature. This makes sense, and if you read the spoiler below, you can see that each village has its chakra types. Some are water, some are earth, some are lightning and some are fire. Konoha has the largest mixture due to what we know - Uchiha and Senju plus immigrants from different country. Konoha is like the USA of the narutoverse. Read Mu's statement here:

Spoiler show

Right now, Naruto is not only a great sensor, but he has also been observing all the different ninjas by their village category. This answer the how he knows the unique trait of each shinobi.

Spoiler show

While there are 5 elemental affinities, there are people with two or three. Thus you can have any combination of these to give different symbolic representation. I would never have expected someone interpreting these connection as shapes of chakra. These are simply connection that represent how Naruto geared his chakra with that of the others shinobi. Note that each gear on the SA side as a corresponding gear on Naruto's side. Are you saying that Naruto alone has more than 500 chakra shape?

As you can see, only the gears are different, but the shapes are the same on the inside. Here is how I interprete the diagram

1. Two black areas representing Naruto (right) and the SA ninjas (left)
    2. A separation layer representing the air between Naruto and the SA ninjas
    3. In the right areas, Naruto connect to Kyuubi chakra and convert it into his own. The connection point is represented by a gear
    4. On the left sides, you see many Narutos, each of them having converted Kyuubi's chakra to match a specific shinobi. Then he links it to that specific shinobi, the gears representing the link.
    5. From the left areas to the right area, you have rays showing that their is a link between Naruto and each shinobi to which he connected. Kurama even said that Naruto can sustain many links, unlike Minato would could only maintain one with Naruto. There is more here, but not the topic.

People are not born with Jinton, and Onoiki learned it from Muu. There was no question of genetics with Jinton. You are making your own facts here.

I believe Kishi will elaborate in the same way he elaborate on how Naruto is distributing chakra. While waiting for this explanation, I think I gave you everything I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Whatever that trait is, I don't think limiting it to affinity makes any sort of sense. Chouji, Nara shinobi, Hyuuga Shinobi were never shown to be using elemental ninjutsu, so, their elemental affinity shouldn't be the primary trait that affects the usage of their chakra in that sense.
    Ninjabot is right, the chakra doesn't have a nature of element in its nature without the nature transformation, so, the aforementioned Shinobi who used Naruto's chakra received the Kyuubi chakra and manipulated it, while if someone were to use a Raiton attack, they would need to deal with the nature transformation on their own.
    I don't think you can give the transformed chakra to someone else, anyway.
    So, even if Naruto was able to use all different elemental ninjutsu, that wouldn't mean he can give everyone what they need at an instant.
    Read my response to ninjabolt. A sensor can detect the chakra of a Shinobi. Naruto can do this in SM. Chapter 617 show that Naruto can do it now in BM after converting Kurama's chakra. While you guys think the unique trait is not related to chakra, I think that without chakra, there is no ninjutsu. Thus speaking of a Shinobi, I think that the unique trait is related to the elemental affinity of each shinobi. A guys like lee will receive raw stamina because Lee does not use ninjutsu. Chouji received pure calories as well. You guys should understand that this dance orchestrated by Naruto will reveal a lot of secrets. If you consider the following questions, you will get some ideas.

A. How does Naruto detect the unique trait of each shinobi?
    B. What did Kurama mean by sustaining a link?
    C. What does converting chakra mean?

Now consider what Kakshi said.
    A jounin level ninja can have more than one chakra affinity by training.
    This means that the jounin has gotten some level of mastery of chakra control. Then, how do you rate Naruto's level of chakra control in 617. He has surpass both Minato and Kushina.

Lesson: People who are denying the current facts will not be happy until the hand of this manga.

@ Delbi

Before a ninja can use his chakra to create an elemental Jutsu, his chakra must have affinity with that element. Then, taking into account the fact that Naruto mold the chakra before giving to each person, the conclusion is clear. Those ninja are not creating chakra, they are using it.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 25, 2013 at 04:05 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Before a ninja can use his chakra to create an elemental Jutsu, his chakra must have affinity with that element. Then, taking into account the fact that Naruto mold the chakra before giving to each person, the conclusion is clear. Those ninja are not creating chakra, they are using it.
    My head hurts trying to deal with your inability to use logic, you have nearly an entire of forum of people here, people who spend far too much time analyzing this manga because we love to argue with one another, disagreeing with you, presenting you with facts that you choose to ignore, while you twist things to the point they make no sense.

Chakra does not have an affinity towards an element. PEOPLE have an affinity. They then, take their chakra, and mold it into elemental chakra.

If chakra had it's own affinity, then ninja would only be able to use one element. That isn't the case, multiple ninja have multiple affinities, and among those affinities, one is always stronger than the others unless they possess a kekkai genkai.

And to be quite honest, what I just said above no longer applies thanks to Onoki figuring out a way to master a Kekkai Tota despite not having a Kekkai Genkai, meaning, theoretically, any ninja can do so if they have the knowledge and talent.

And yes, we know they aren't making chakra. THEY ARE MOLDING IT. Naruto is giving them chakra to that fits with their own unique balance of physical and spiritual energy. Thus the "chakra" he can Lee was basically all physical energy since Lee can't use Spirutal Energy to make chakra in the first place!

These ninja are then taking the chakra Naruto gave them, and molding it according to their jutsu. NARUTO DIDN'T DO THAT, THEY DID.

WHY AM I YELLING
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    People are not born with Jinton, and Onoiki learned it from Muu. There was no question of genetics with Jinton. You are making your own facts here.
    First off, I never said he was born with Jinton. I said he was born with a kekkei tota that allows him to combine earth, wind, and fire inorder to CREATE Jinton.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_t%C5%8Dta

Making up facts, huh? I'm pretty sure you don't know what the hell a kekkei tota is because it has nothing to do with Naruto, so I posted a link to the wiki. Read.
    Also: You gotta learn to stop replying to my posts. You can't possibly enjoy being proven wrong over and over.

Quote Quote:
    With due respect, I think you are deliberately ignoring facts. Let me give you the evidence that Naruto can convert Kurama's chakra into chakra with specific affinity. Take Naruto himself.

1. Naruto is has Wind elemental affinity.
    2. Naruto can do wind Jutsu wind Jutsu with his own chakra, but couldn't use wind Jutsu with Kurama's chakra - otherwise, he could suffer SM limit. Unlike SM that allows Naruto to do FRS, KM chakra cannot do that.
    I'm the one deliberately ignoring facts? LOL, you just said that Naruto can't use FRS with Kurama's chakra! What the hell do you call this? http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/545/14

Let me guess: "Because it's miniature it doesn't have wind chakra because he's not in Sage Mode", right?
    Well, I got that bullshit excuse beat too. Behold: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/554
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 25, 2013 at 05:53 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Read my response to ninjabolt. A sensor can detect the chakra of a Shinobi. Naruto can do this in SM. Chapter 617 show that Naruto can do it now in BM after converting Kurama's chakra. While you guys think the unique trait is not related to chakra, I think that without chakra, there is no ninjutsu. Thus speaking of a Shinobi, I think that the unique trait is related to the elemental affinity of each shinobi. A guys like lee will receive raw stamina because Lee does not use ninjutsu. Chouji received pure calories as well. You guys should understand that this dance orchestrated by Naruto will reveal a lot of secrets. If you consider the following questions, you will get some ideas.

A. How does Naruto detect the unique trait of each shinobi?
    B. What did Kurama mean by sustaining a link?
    C. What does converting chakra mean?

Now consider what Kakshi said.
    A jounin level ninja can have more than one chakra affinity by training.
    This means that the jounin has gotten some level of mastery of chakra control. Then, how do you rate Naruto's level of chakra control in 617. He has surpass both Minato and Kushina.

Lesson: People who are denying the current facts will not be happy until the hand of this manga.
    You can't use ninjutsu without chakra, but those ninjutsu doesn't necessarily require a certain nature transformation, like the Nara and the Hyuuga jutsu. Lee didn't receive raw stamina from Naruto. Everybody received the same chakra morphed in a way that they could mold or use for the nature transformation if necessary.
    Naruto's chakra control and manipulation has surpassed Minato and Kushina, which has got nothing to do with nature transformation again.

And please try to be more understanding for those who are against your opinions. "Denial of the facts" or whatever way you may put it makes it a sort of preaching, if not offensive language.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Does tsunade healed him? And does healing someone would replenish his/her chakra?

New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast