Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't he achieve the God status after he became Juubi's Jinchurichi? Secondly, he also released the Juubi from his body and then created the moon, which could very well imply that he sapped it of its chakra, as I seriously doubt a full powered Juubi would have allowed him to rip it into 9 different parts and then seal its shell in the sealing stone, aka moon.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Juubi's body/corpse was release, the Rikudou Sennin kept it's chakra to later shape into the Bijuus. So most likely the Juubi was too weaken to put up any kind of a fight, especially against someone who had already defeated it before.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't he subdue it? I don't recall the term defeat as obviously he had the eyes that could subdue beasts; a trait Uchiha inherited.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Despite the Shargian coming from the Rinnegan, there are several things the Sharigan can do that the Rinnegan cannot, such as hypnotize and control a tailed beast. If the Rinnnegan could do this, Nagato wouldn't of had so much trouble fighting the Kyuubi.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Didn't he subdue it? I don't recall the term defeat as obviously he had the eyes that could subdue beasts; a trait Uchiha inherited.
    Sealing in cases like this is usually considered defeat, and I think it's questionable whether he had the Rinnegan before sealing the Juubi or gained it afterward given the connection between the two.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I agree. I also think he didn't have the Rinnegan before fusing with the Juubi.

@Delbi I have a theory on that. I am guessing the Sage probably had dual Ocular powers as well, otherwise, the older son would have inherited Rinnegan as well, when he didn't. Instead, it looks like a sealed version of 9 Tomoe the Juubi has.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    ^ I agree. I also think he didn't have the Rinnegan before fusing with the Juubi.

@Delbi I have a theory on that. I am guessing the Sage probably had dual Ocular powers as well, otherwise, the older son would have inherited Rinnegan as well, when he didn't. Instead, it looks like a sealed version of 9 Tomoe the Juubi has.
    I don't think that's the case, and we can use Hashirama and the Senju as examples.

Hashirama was the only one of his brothers to have the Moukton Kekkai Genkai. He also didn't pass it down to anyone. The Rinnegan could act the same way.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

lol what if rikudo use to have the sharingan and after he seal the 10 tails beast, he got the rinegan. lol 10 tails is like a wood monster. and we know what happen if a sharingan user get wood DNA. rinegan
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    lol what if rikudo use to have the sharingan and after he seal the 10 tails beast, he got the rinegan. lol 10 tails is like a wood monster. and we know what happen if a sharingan user get wood DNA. rinegan
    Certainly a possibility but I was under the impression he had the Rinnegan before he sealed the beast within himself. Even if had EMS, I fail to see how he could defeat the Juubi and seal it in himself without God like powers.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought he didn't, as Rinnegan doesn't appear to have any such capabilities are overwhelming Bijuu like Sharingan does.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is Getting Closed to the Sage of Six Paths!

In any case, this was a rant, but following are facts that came true in my analysis:

====

1. Kurama was impressed by how many connection Naruto could make
    2. He was also impressed by how Naruto could sustain these connection
    My interpretation was that Naruto can still feed chakra to the shinobi alliance remotely, and he can manipulate them or the cloack remotely just as Nagato was doing. Many disagreed, but chapter 628 showed that I was right. Here are the evidence:

1. Madara, Obito, and Juubi ready to launch an attack

Spoiler show

Here you can see Naruto see them preparing to launch there attack.

2. Madara, Obito, and Juubi launch their attak. Naruto joined his two hands same has one of the pain ready to blow mountain.

Spoiler show

Here, you need to pay attention to the panel where Naruto is shown. It show a Naruto's hand together and a trail that show that Naruto is doing something to counter the attacks. below, you see another panel showing Obito and Madara launching even more powerful attack. The Magatama attack was said by Itachi to be his strongest attack when he was trying to blow Nagato's Shubaku Tensei with Bee and Naruto:

Spoiler show

3. Naruto using the manipulates the chakra cloak like puppet to block the shuriken and whatever coming on the shinobi

Spoiler show

If look closedly, you will see that Naruto is shown in one of the panels before the tail of the cloak blocked the shuriken or other things. You can see that the chakra cloaks do what Naruto commands them to do. Actually, you can see Naruto is just fighting through the cloak just like Nagato was animating the corpse using his chakra transmission. These are the same techniques.

In the panel you see Sakura's comments. She think the chakra are protecting them. This mean they are not the one controling the cloaks. However, she ignore that Naruto is the one controlling the cloak. This is easy to see by the action Naruto is performing, and the fact that these are just chakra not kyuubi. The cloaks have no will or brain. Below, Kyuubi is confirming what I am saying. Naruto is controlling all this at once. Again here, you can see that Kyuubi himself ignore how powerful Naruto is.

Spoiler show

Conclusion

To sum up, Naruto sealed his chakra in each shinobi after matching to each of them. Then, he establish connection with each one of them, and is maintaining this connection. Next, Naruto is controlling the chakra to protect them from dying. The direct consequence of this is that Naruto's will is much stronger than either Madara, Nagato, or Obito. These people need black rod to transmit chakra and control the target. Naruto does not need these black rod, though he is not controlling the shinobi themselves; which make sense because they have their own will and alive.

====

In the recent chapter 629, Naruto was shown with a Biju behind him having Rinnegan. This is another hint coming from Kishi. Besides, it look like Juubi has also taken note of his Rikudoness. Now, you guys should just quit you state of denial, and join with me to enjoy the real god of the shinobi world, Uzumaki Naruto with his 1000 paths of pieace.
    Last edited by Doraku; May 09, 2013 at 01:09 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    In any case, this was a rant, but following are facts that came true in my analysis:

====

1. Kurama was impressed by how many connection Naruto could make
    2. He was also impressed by how Naruto could sustain these connection
    My interpretation was that Naruto can still feed chakra to the shinobi alliance remotely, and he can manipulate them or the cloack remotely just as Nagato was doing. Many disagreed, but chapter 628 showed that I was right. Here are the evidence:

1. Madara, Obito, and Juubi ready to launch an attack

Spoiler show

Here you can see Naruto see them preparing to launch there attack.

2. Madara, Obito, and Juubi launch their attak. Naruto joined his two hands same has one of the pain ready to blow mountain.

Spoiler show

Here, you need to pay attention to the panel where Naruto is shown. It show a Naruto's hand together and a trail that show that Naruto is doing something to counter the attacks. below, you see another panel showing Obito and Madara launching even more powerful attack. The Magatama attack was said by Itachi to be his strongest attack when he was trying to blow Nagato's Shubaku Tensei with Bee and Naruto:

Spoiler show

3. Naruto using the manipulates the chakra cloak like puppet to block the shuriken and whatever coming on the shinobi

Spoiler show

If look closedly, you will see that Naruto is shown in one of the panels before the tail of the cloak blocked the shuriken or other things. You can see that the chakra cloaks do what Naruto commands them to do. Actually, you can see Naruto is just fighting through the cloak just like Nagato was animating the corpse using his chakra transmission. These are the same techniques.

In the panel you see Sakura's comments. She think the chakra are protecting them. This mean they are not the one controling the cloaks. However, she ignore that Naruto is the one controlling the cloak. This is easy to see by the action Naruto is performing, and the fact that these are just chakra not kyuubi. The cloaks have no will or brain. Below, Kyuubi is confirming what I am saying. Naruto is controlling all this at once. Again here, you can see that Kyuubi himself ignore how powerful Naruto is.

Spoiler show

Conclusion

To sum up, Naruto sealed his chakra in each shinobi after matching to each of them. Then, he establish connection with each one of them, and is maintaining this connection. Next, Naruto is controlling the chakra to protect them from dying. The direct consequence of this is that Naruto's will is much stronger than either Madara, Nagato, or Obito. These people need black rod to transmit chakra and control the target. Naruto does not need these black rod, though he is not controlling the shinobi themselves; which make sense because they have their own will and alive.

====

In the recent chapter 629, Naruto was shown with a Biju behind him having Rinnegan. This is another hint coming from Kishi. Besides, it look like Juubi has also taken note of his Rikudoness. Now, you guys should just quit you state of denial, and join with me to enjoy the real god of the shinobi world, Uzumaki Naruto with his 1000 paths of pieace.
    I definitely agree, people love and I mean love to discredit Naruto. But as of recent chapters we know that...

1. The chakra he is using is Narutos chakra, he just converted Kuramas chakra into his own; Orochimaru said it, Sasuke could feel it, C said it, Hinata said, and etc.

2. That he is the one who established all those links with each shinobi

3. That he is the one controlling all that chakra

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is it whenever someone talks bad about Naruto, no matter how true it is or honest, he gets called a Naruto hater or is accused of tryin to discredit Naruto? There's honestly a double standard here.

Regardless of what Naruto can do, he still won't be able to match Rinnegan Madara in power, with or iwthout Edo. Nor will he even reach 1/100th of Rikudou Sennin's power. The only one who legitimately came close was Nagato. Rikudou Sennin showed he was powerful enough to take on a bijuu before he even became a jinchuuriki, while Naruto's having trouble despite being a jinchuuriki who has allies.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Senju related body alone wont make Naruto close to SO6P.He needs Naruto being the "real god" of shinobi world is just a little too much.SO6P was pretty much intelligent and had a lot of wisdom.He was the first one to understand the nature of chakra and created the Ninjutsu.Body alone and his love everyone ideology doesn't make him a god.He lacks the other piece to be even considered for being a god.He sure does have stupendous physical energy but completley lacks spiritual energy (Rinnegan).Quitting the state of "denial" is something a bit too much to say.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Why is it whenever someone talks bad about Naruto, no matter how true it is or honest, he gets called a Naruto hater or is accused of tryin to discredit Naruto? There's honestly a double standard here.

Regardless of what Naruto can do, he still won't be able to match Rinnegan Madara in power, with or iwthout Edo. Nor will he even reach 1/100th of Rikudou Sennin's power. The only one who legitimately came close was Nagato. Rikudou Sennin showed he was powerful enough to take on a bijuu before he even became a jinchuuriki, while Naruto's having trouble despite being a jinchuuriki who has allies.
    I see the same with Sasuke. They get too much shit in general so I understand people being on the defence. The dislike breeds a counter reaction and both contribute to a generally difficult debate because of it. Luckily there are a lot of level headed posters on here.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

New Reply
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast