Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

It's not nonsense - once again Kakashi basically explained it when he was fighting Kakuzu - one needs elemental affinity to do strong element jutsu. Shikamaru even reinforced that statement when he asked for a basic doton that anyone could do. It'd be retcon or nonsense if they were able to do high level doton.

For example, Shikamaru can't use chidori because he lacks the raiton element as far as we know. However, Nagato can master chidori because Rinnegan allows him to master all elements.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    It's not nonsense - once again Kakashi basically explained it when he was fighting Kakuzu - one needs elemental affinity to do strong element jutsu. Shikamaru even reinforced that statement when he asked for a basic doton that anyone could do. It'd be retcon or nonsense if they were able to do high level doton.

For example, Shikamaru can't use chidori because he lacks the raiton element as far as we know. However, Nagato can master chidori because Rinnegan allows him to master all elements.
    kakashi alone has done multiple elemental jutsu's

but im sure he is stronger in his natural affinity

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Incorrect.

You claimed that every ninja has every elemental affinity inside their body. And this isn't proven in this chapter. The only thing that is proven is that even if you don't have an affinity, you can manipulate an element if the jutsu to use it is simple enough. The Doton we just saw was just ninja using their chakra to mold the earth around them. Not using their earth elemental affinities to grant them the ability to use the jutsu.
    THe only incorrect fact here is your post. You need to check your memory because you seem to have forgotten your own argument. You are the one who associated solely affinity with body. As far as I am concerned, I talked about chakra affinity, and I said that each shinobi can have all five elements to a certain level depending on their own resources.

These are link to some pages of our discussion, and you will see that I have always been consistent in my logic.

link 1

link 2

link 3

Go through these link to see how inconsistent you guys were in your arguments.

If they DID have earth elemental affinities within them then they wouldn't have had difficulty attempting the jutsu.

Ihttp://mangastream.com/read/naruto/98799814/13 Shikamaru even BLATANTLY states that that he wants a jutsu so simple that people not affiliated with Doton can use it (elemental affinities are common in certain places. Iwagakure ninja are predominately earth users, while Konohagakure ninja are predominately fire users). If everyone had every elemental affinity then there would be no point in limiting the difficulty of the jutsu as their bodies could naturally create Doton with ease. But they can't.
    You are still denying even after Kishi show that there can be trace of any element in one's chakra. SHikamaru dad's statement does not discount the fact that these shinobi are able to mold earth element chakra. They are weaker than the guys who have earth affinity, but they still have their weak earth element. For you sake, body does not produce doton. Body gives physical energy which is contain in the cell, and when this physical energy is mixed with the spiritual energy, it produces a chakra that contain some elements, and lean towards one particular element. If you still disagree, read the links I gave you. I put some manga link to the original explanation.

Open your eyes and accept that you were wrong. As I used to say, the number of people who say the same thing does not prove that the thing they are saying is true. It simply means they have the same understanding of the facts.
    Last edited by M3J; May 16, 2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: no need to make the text big and colored

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    As for the bolded part Shika did not say that. What he said can be interpreted that way but he most defenetly did no say it. I mena its not just the people from that country that can do Doton...Perhaps he was just refering to COMPLICATED jutsus like secrets from the country. This makes more sense to me.
    Shikamaru didn't say the same words as me, but he meant the same thing as me. According to the databook ninja have affinities at birth that are predominately the same as whatever region their lineage originated from. Iwa ninja use rock because they're from rock country. Konoha ninja use fire because they're from fire country.

If you've ever heard of The Last Airbender, it's literally the exact same concept. You never wonder why ninja from Konoha use fire, and ninja from Kiri use water? Its not cause the Kage is spying on them at every single moment inorder to make sure they don't break protocol?

"HEY! Who's the dick that I caught using water jutsu!?! We're from Kumogakure!!! We don't use pussy elements like that over here!!!"

So, when Shikamaru says he wants a jutsu that ninja not from Iwa are able to use, he's literally saying he wants a jutsu that people don't have to be earth-affinite inorder to use.

So... yeah.
    Last edited by ninjabot; May 16, 2013 at 09:01 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shikamaru didn't say the same words as me, but he meant the same thing as me. According to the databook ninja have affinities at birth that are predominately the same as whatever region their lineage originated from. Iwa ninja use rock because they're from rock country. Konoha ninja use fire because they're from fire country.

If you've ever heard of The Last Airbender, it's literally the exact same concept. You never wonder why ninja from Konoha use fire, and ninja from Kiri use water? Its not cause the Kage is spying on them at every single moment inorder to make sure they don't break protocol?

"HEY! Who's the dick that I caught using water jutsu!?! We're from Kumogakure!!! We don't use pussy elements like that over here!!!"

So, when Shikamaru says he wants a jutsu that ninja not from Iwa are able to use, he's literally saying he wants a jutsu that people don't have to be earth-affinite inorder to use.

So... yeah.
    Well, you are using the databool, but what about the manga. There are earth, water, lightning, etc in Konoha. As you can see, fire country is fire, but Konoha is not solely made of people from fire country. Besides, the manga has shown concept such as KKG, and people who can master all five elements. So, saying that you are saying the same thing as SHIKA is not true. You keep denying that any shinobi can train to create some additional element. Even those who have affinity have to train to bring the natural form of this affinity.

The truth is that many of the elements can be present in the chakra of one person at the same time. By learning the appropriate Jutsu, this shinobi can perform what was referred to as nature transformation of an element to extract either the wind, earth, etc.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it needs to be noted that any person can manipulate all 5 element to some extent with training, but only a person with the Rinnegan can create all 5 elements. Most ninja can create only 1 element, some can create 2. Those with a Kekkai Genkai can create 2 basic elements, and also create a new fusion of elements. Mei, Muu, and Oonki can create 3 elements, with Mei creating two seperate Kekkai Genkai fusions, and Oonoki and Muu can create a third Kekkai Tota Fusion.

We have seen that people have primary affinities, which is their primary element, the one they have the most control over.

Examples: Kakashi and Sasuke with lightning.

Now, skilled shinobi like them also seem to have secondary affinities as well.

Kakashi has water

Sasuke has fire

Both of them can create these elements from nothing, but neither can use them as good as their primary element.

Kakashi, then, can also use earth jutsu. But Kakashi cannot create earth, like say some of the Rock Nin who can spit it from their mouth.

What everyone did in the last chapter is simply what Kakashi does with earth jutsu, use their chakra to manipulate it. Granted, I am making an assumption but it seems to be a rather good one.

Kakashi was amazed by what Kakazu did because he was creating multiple elements from nothing. That what was so impressive, not that he used the elements, but he created them for scratch and created damn powerful jutsu with what he created.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dbssohi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

leave it to kisi he will come up with something so no need to argue enjoy manga and anime

New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19