Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nidaime Hokage Convo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nidaime Hokage Convo

What's the deal with him? Why is it that we know about every Hokage except for the 2nd Hokage? I think that, when his history is revealed, we will found out that one of the main characters of the story is directly related to him. If I had to guess, I would guess either Jariaya or Minato. I doubt it's Jariaya because that would make him Tsunade's first cousin, which is just disgusting. That would also make Naruto a part of the Senju clan. Thoughts???

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Second Hokage???

Nidaime is also part of the Senju clan; in fact, Shodai is his brother.
    Edit: Sorry, I think I misunderstood your statement. But still, I highly doubt there is any blood relation between Naruto and Nidaime. Jiraiya already mentioned that he is not blood related to Naruto.
    Being son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina don't give any clues about his parentage concerning their surnames.
    Last edited by Dhazard; April 25, 2008 at 10:29 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dhazard View Post
    Nidaime is also part of the Senju clan; in fact, Shodai is his brother.
    Edit: Sorry, I think I misunderstood your statement. But still, I highly doubt there is any blood relation between Naruto and Nidaime. Jiraiya already mentioned that he is not blood related to Naruto.
    Being son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina don't give any clues about his parentage concerning their surnames.
    I said that he may be related to Jariaya or Minato, not Jariaya and Minato. And I already gave a reason why he wouldn't be related to Jariaya(because it would make him and Tsunade first cousins).

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

he can't be related to jiraiya because that will means jiraiya and tsunade are related. This is a chance that minato is related to him though.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleheadedNinja View Post
    he can't be related to jiraiya because that will means jiraiya and tsunade are related. This is a chance that minato is related to him though.
    I already said that twice. I can't help but to think that he is related to Minato because of the mystery surrounding him. I know that Kishi didn't forget to mention him, I think that he's just waiting for the right time to reveal his history. So far, every Hokage has been connected to a previous one and it would make sense for Minato to be related to Nidaime Hokage. Shodaime was Nidaime brother, they both trained Sandaime, and Godaime is the grand niece of Shodaime and was trained by Sandaime. So far, Minato doesn't have a direct relationship with the Hokage, unless you count being trained by someone who was trained by Sandaime Hokage, which isn't a direct relationship. I also think that Konoha has always been run by a decendant of the Senju clan, which makes sense since it's the founding clan of the village, and that's why Jariaya and Tsunade were talking about Naruto becoming Hokage eventually. Sidenote: I also think that Kakashi is a decendant of the Senju clan, but that's neither here nor there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess if Naruto was related to the Senju clan then his and Sasuke's life would be more like that of the first and Madara, but I think it would be a tad too much, all the 'im the younger version of you thing', we already see too much of that in the Sanin and the former team 7.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member PitchBlack857's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree there is more to the Second Hokage than we think, I believe in one of the data books It says he's fighting ability was better than the First and He was a master in water jutsu and didn't even need a water source. I also think it's possible he's related to pervy sage or either Minato somehow, anything possible at this point and In the upcoming chapter's will probably see him and get some more info about him.

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Hokage's given name was Tenten.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lazyboyrod's Avatar
    Country
    Haiti
    Post Thanks / Like

If anything I would say he was related to Kakashi, just by appearance lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we will learn more about him next chapter because we already know that it is going to be a whole chapter dedicated to the senju and the 1st.
    I wonder who would win in a fight him or kisame though

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ken-Oh's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust Re: The Second Hokage???

Given the distinctive differences in appearance between Shodai and Nidaime i think they are infact half brothers. Mostl likley from different mothers this would explain the fact that Nidaim carries no Kekki Genkai while Shodai has two, Moukton and Control of Biju.

I think he will be related to one of the main characters in someway but necessarily by blood. Its possible that he has a link to one of the other major clans of Konoha.

The character is too much of a mystery to remain unexplored. Plus the guy just looks cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    Second Hokage's given name was Tenten.
    Where the hell is that from?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: The Second Hokage???

I personal believe Kishimoto-sama is saving the best for last because we know a lot about Sarutobi’s history and every now and again, he revealed more bombshells information on Minato. Now, since all the attention is on the Uchiha’s past life, the history of both Shodai and Minato’s are all connected in my opinion. When the center of attention is shift to Kushina, Nidaime’s history would be reveal as well.

I believe Shodai and Nidaime are half brothers, same father different mothers. I also believe that both Pervy Sage and Kushina are Nidaime’s offspring. I wouldn’t be surprise if both Minato and Kushina are descendants of the great Senju clan.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Nidaime would be explored in some part of the future, just now when some great revelations are come;

Being a Hokage, his power should be huge, using water jutsus without water sources, and much probably he must have a second element, which I believe to be wind, then there's a possibility that Nidaime could have Ice-element, just like Haku, and this could be a great thing in series, given the fact that only a few members are able to use ice;

If his kekkei Genkai is Ice, then Nidaime is a monster too; I don't know if he strong as his brother, but at least I believe that he could be able to defeat Kisame easily

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: The Second Hokage???

Quote Originally Posted by patedecarne View Post
    I believe that Nidaime would be explored in some part of the future, just now when some great revelations are come;

Being a Hokage, his power should be huge, using water jutsus without water sources, and much probably he must have a second element, which I believe to be wind, then there's a possibility that Nidaime could have Ice-element, just like Haku, and this could be a great thing in series, given the fact that only a few members are able to use ice;

If his kekkei Genkai is Ice, then Nidaime is a monster too; I don't know if he strong as his brother, but at least I believe that he could be able to defeat Kisame easily

I couldn't agree with you more. If Nidaime's second element was wind, the possibility is endless.

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ken-Oh's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be amazing if both brothers had different Kekkei Genkai! Moukton and Hyoton in the same family would be absolute madness but it would explain why Nidaime doesn't have Moukton or control of Biju like Shodai. If he could control the tailed beasts as well that would be even more immense, what would win out of Moukton and Hyoton? Especialy when Nidaimes Suiton abilities are so renowned.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast