Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Liar Game Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Liar Game Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Prediction

This is the thread where you discuss the current chapter of Liar Game.
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Chapter 167 is out

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Liar Game Chapter 167 Discussion/168 Prediction

This chapter was a complete throw away minus the last 2 pages.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forwards to a festival of Harimoto next week

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Harimoto has never been overly secretive about the cult, but color me surprised that he contradicted Kimura publicly and plans on "divulging" something. If the reveal doesn't have some serious weight, it is going to feel like Kaitani is just dragging things out even more. This would actually a good opportunity for us to get some more information on the Liar Game office, but that is probably asking too much.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate chapters where the masked guys just summarize stuff that we have already understood...
    A big waste of a chapter.

At least, the last 2 pages brings up some interesting stuff.
    I'm eager to know Harimoto's story next time.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Bushy Brows MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Good that the game has finished up, but indeed this chapters end opens up a nice new plot. I think that Harimoto is tired of seeing himself lose, and Kimura is the new Yokoya for me, she is prideful, thinks she knows everything, and is control of everything, she is so full of herself. When we thought of Harimoto as the leader at least he had a different charisma to himself.

It's not going to be a betrayal of the group, but it certainly might cause some damage. Akiyama is so good, not only did he beat them he is taking another step, that questions was gold!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The game isn't actually over which makes this whole discussion even more weird. There should still be a couple of lots in play, including at least 1 that Akiyama's group is going to steal (to allow Nao to play as a proxy). I don't believe there is any chance of a reversal, but I haven't gone through and charted everything. I do, however, believe there is the possibility to knock out Kimura which would be a very interesting move though she'd probably just step in and play as a proxy for Mikamoto or Abe.

Bushy Brows MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    The game isn't actually over which makes this whole discussion even more weird. There should still be a couple of lots in play, including at least 1 that Akiyama's group is going to steal (to allow Nao to play as a proxy). I don't believe there is any chance of a reversal, but I haven't gone through and charted everything. I do, however, believe there is the possibility to knock out Kimura which would be a very interesting move though she'd probably just step in and play as a proxy for Mikamoto or Abe.
    Well, I am counting on Kaitani to finish up the game in a few more panels/maybe pages, lot of it will happen off panel. I mean there might be one more twist coming, but I suppose it will not be as grave as the ones we have seen so far, Akiyama's victory and Kimuras leadership.

New Reply