Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Best Moment of the Chapter

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • the color page(s)

2 5.41%
  • Natsu's eagerness to fight the dragons

8 21.62%
  • The Natsu and (Future) Lucy moment

4 10.81%
  • OMG! Future Lucy might be a fake Lucy or is lying!?

6 16.22%
  • How Rouge's shadow ruined a "friendship" moment with Gajeel

17 45.95%
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuryuu View Post
    I think I will say too that the shadow is the shadow dragon Skyadrum, who wasn't really killed by Rogue. And obviously Sting's dragon neither did, so he probably will get a similar power-up.
    The most logical explanation at this point is that Sting and Rogue received Dragon Lacrima from their Dragons when they "killed" them. But in reality Skiadrum and Weisslogia purposely lost to them and transfered their soul/power into the Lacrima that Sting and Rogue put into their bodies. However those Dragon Lacrima weren't fully awake until Sting and Rogue were psychologically pushed beyond their limits. This happened to Sting when Jiemma attacked Lector, and now its happening to Rogue because he finally just realized how powerful friendship can be when he figuring out why Gajeel joined FT. That linked with his admission of friendship towards Fro as well as his crazy infatuation with surpassing Gajeel seems to have been his Dragon Lacrima's trigger. Either that or their Dragon's are just assholes and didn't want to help them until they were faced with a serious obstacle that could really harm them. It's gotta be something along those lines.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter got my mind all mest up big time, what i'm thinning is that when jellal was felling the presence of zeref on future Lucy that shadow was attached to her on till it found someone who uses shadow magic... Rouge... and is trying to cause future Lucy to get them to Start eclipse plan cause maybe that's were the dragon come out of, or maybe the body of the shadow guy is in it

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I thought of something while I was on the subway.

So basically, we saw that imp like thing saying to FT that they would meet again. His cape somewhat resembles the one Future Lucy is using. Obra also stole Lucy's magical Power. What if, that Imp can actually copy the users body and magical power? What if the presence and the person that has told the princess of the future isn't Future Lucy but rather someone else, or maybe even future Lucy, but in reality there are 2 future lucy's. One fake, one real.

The real one might not be with them yet, and the fake one, the imp creature, be telling them some lies which Arcadios seems to know.

It might've also been the imp that met Gerard while the real future lucy watched the match between Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rogue.

Another possibility is that she has been possessed by Zeref and is doing his biding or he is controlling her or blackmailing her.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that whoever is behind this has 2 motives.

1. I think they the magic door to be opened from the outside to let somethig out

2. To take the Dragon Slayers out

The dragons trained the dragonslayers for a reason, they where preparing them for something terrible in the future, they knew was going to happen, and i bet this arc has something to do with it.

Future Lucy is a fraud and the shadow Rogue is probably working with her as well';[

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So I guess Zeref was Rogue's shadow all along, or was it Acnologia? Not sure if Acnologia is controlling Zeref or the other way around. I always thought Rogue looked abit like Zeref there, maybe he was just disguising himself the whole time. And for future Lucy, heck she could be under Zeref's control too, so many conspiracies going around.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Ingeel was refering to dragons who taught Rogue and Sting, so I don't think he might be Zeref in disguise. It's more like a second personality, in other words "still waters run deep".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gajeel will win this otherwise what's he got to show from his training?

Yea future lucy's personality is totally different from current lucy's. And if you want to bring up the fact that it's due to the sorrows she had to endure from her timeline, that would mean she had to endure it for a long time for it to psychologically affect her this much to change her personality 360 degrees.

But the way she's explaining it's like right after the tournament, the freaking dragon army attacked and brought hell and she hoped into the DeLorean MC-12 to get to this timeline. So not enough time for that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, forgot to mention this in my first reply. If she arrived not too long ago, then what's up with her Magic power appearing every year ?

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

They are building this gate for 7 years. Why did they start building it in the first place? Cause future Lucy told them about dragons or some other reason? If 1st, then she's been there for atleast 7 years.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

rogue is acnologia! history is repeating itself.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet the little guy in the pumpkin head will play a key role it what is to come

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys seriously? Rogue = acnologia? Evil midget?
    Rogue can technically become a dragon but not acnologia -.-

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Rogues shadow talking.. my guess is that he didn't kill his dragon :O Shocker right? Not like everyones been saying that every week, anyway. He didn't kill his dragon, but his dragon didn't leave him either. Most out there prediction is this shadow talking is his dragon. Also Sting's going to have this too, I'm starting to think its going to be 2 dragon slayers vrs FT..

I can see Gajeel taking abit of an ass kick next chapter. I want to say Gajeel's going to win and I hope he does but theres a few points that lead to Rogue winning now. 10k Dragons are coming, I think Rogues dragon is talking to him, same for Sting, so are they the trigger as to why 10k dragons are about to attack?
    Plus the point its an surprising victory or something.. To us readers, FT losing is a big shocker, ST should be the obvious winners for the audience in the manga.
    Finally, if Lucy is lying about 10k dragons for whatever reason, I still believe atleast 2 dragons will appear. Rogue and Stings that is.

If these 2 do in fact have dragons 'in' / 'apart' of them, then it could mean the same for natsu, wendy, Gajeels dragons. We'v only seen Igneel in an isolated place so it could be, and when the fairy person spoke to Igneel i think he said it's not time yet. How would Igneel know if hes miles away? I bet he's watching Natsu from inside him. Natsu + Igneel Powerup to take out Acnologia

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did Lucy say X793, and nobody even blinked? Isn't this X791?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 317 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    My guess goes back from volume 32 where Mashima drew a sketch or draft of Lucy on the ground in front of Zeref.
    Spoiler show

According to hikei on Deviant Art:
    Spoiler show
    I had always been thinking about that line and what it meant. I thought it was kind of ridiculous for such a minor/background character to suddenly have a lot of importance to the plot. But now I see what that line means. It was referring to Acnologia. So, could it be that Acnologia is forcing Lucy to do his bidding?? (with Zeref reluctantly following). I have a feeling Acnologia is threatening everyone somehow.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast