Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Best Moment of the Chapter

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • the color page(s)

2 5.41%
  • Natsu's eagerness to fight the dragons

8 21.62%
  • The Natsu and (Future) Lucy moment

4 10.81%
  • OMG! Future Lucy might be a fake Lucy or is lying!?

6 16.22%
  • How Rouge's shadow ruined a "friendship" moment with Gajeel

17 45.95%
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksabeth View Post
    I can see Gajeel taking abit of an ass kick next chapter. I want to say Gajeel's going to win and I hope he does but theres a few points that lead to Rogue winning now. 10k Dragons are coming, I think Rogues dragon is talking to him, same for Sting, so are they the trigger as to why 10k dragons are about to attack?
    Plus the point its an surprising victory or something.. To us readers, FT losing is a big shocker, ST should be the obvious winners for the audience in the manga.
    Finally, if Lucy is lying about 10k dragons for whatever reason, I still believe atleast 2 dragons will appear. Rogue and Stings that is.
    i think when princesses said its surprising victory she was talking for audience in the manga and not us manga readers

i dont think Zeref is behind this or that shadow is Zeref because even if Zeref's power r for killing people he dont like to kill and he was waiting on FT's island so nastu can kill him one day.he dont want to have to anything with FT world

as for 10k dragons we r forgetting that in past there r 2 dragon group
    1 human eating
    2 human friendly
    for group 1 we have see jade dragon (dead) and for group 2 we have saw FT's dragon (Igneel and others) waiting for right time. as we saw lots of dragon coming last time they can be from group 2

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post
    I think this chapter can be counted as one of the worst chapters in Fairytail
    yea and it came after the epicness of kagura being impailed by minerva

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Lucy is fake or imposter. She might be lying, but not fake. Why would Mashima show her crying ?

I think it was when Natsu n Gajeel fought SABERTOOTH dragon slayers.

Rouge magic is shadow. I don't think Zeref or Acknologia has anything to do with that.

Most likely Zeref / Acknologia is forcing Lucy to do so. Levy and the others who survived might be captured and he will spare them if she do what he says.
    Dreyar Style

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. So in Future lucys timeline they get caught again and stripped of their magic Power.. how does Future lucy even know about the results?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, you're right. When I saw it on mangapanda I assumed it was a typo, but mangastream's version uses it to.
    Maybe it's just time travel confusion? But she made it sound like she only went back a few days...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think considering the manga flow.. It is logical that the mangaka has decided to keep the story away from time travel as the same can create confusions in long run and also it gets difficult to avoid loop holes in the story..

The same thing gets clear in this chapter as the power of the gates are compared to etherion and is defined as a weapon rather than a time travelling machine.. also Lucy is fake,, I wanted to post the same in last chapter discussion but got hold up with other things..

Here the premonition of charlie

Spoiler show

We can see how lucy looks in the premonition singing something however after hearing future Lucy's version Carla thought that she must be screaming.... Future Lucy is not in that torned up clothes as well... We can see the burning castle while in Lucy's story the castle is burning but there are dragons...

Spoiler show

As per Igneel here : - http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/22 .. "The dragon festival is about to start and they have to take action..

And after hearing all out from Jade dragon, we can assume that the dragons who are on humans side and created DS (Igneel, Metallica etc) and the other dragons will not be peacefully be together... So what if actually the herd of dragon coming is actually on humans side and this is the way given by future lucy to eliminate them ...

So the castle is gonna burn .. and maybe lucy singing to awake someone or screaming for Natsu to be ok and save everyone or something on that lines...

No time travel... Manga with time skip can have time travel but still it just complicates the story..

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

By the way.. since it was Discussed a lot in previous chapter... The title for the chapter was actually FROG..... Trolled

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Ah, you're right. When I saw it on mangapanda I assumed it was a typo, but mangastream's version uses it to.
    Maybe it's just time travel confusion? But she made it sound like she only went back a few days...
    The x793 thing? It's in the raw, and I'm pretty sure that it's a mistake on Mashima's part. He did the same thing back in chapter 284 on some banners, called it a mistake on twitter, and fixed it in the volume release.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but as Mashima already has already taken up parallel worlds and time travel into Fairy Tail, we should be aware that there's still a possibility of an altered timeline "Mirai Lucy" comes from. I really hate to bring up a different manga as example, but it could be just like what happened in Dragonball when:

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We got so many events right now and i hope the 10,000 dragons is real and not a lie, raven tail members got something to do with all this and i hope rongue doesn't end up evil because i though for sure that him and sting will be FT members soon.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    I think considering the manga flow.. It is logical that the mangaka has decided to keep the story away from time travel as the same can create confusions in long run and also it gets difficult to avoid loop holes in the story..

The same thing gets clear in this chapter as the power of the gates are compared to etherion and is defined as a weapon rather than a time travelling machine.. also Lucy is fake,, I wanted to post the same in last chapter discussion but got hold up with other things..
    For Mashima's writing, it isn't logical that he'l stay away from time travel. He has done it in his previous work, and he's also made a time travelling machines/huge aircrafts turn into mass weapons before too so he could still take it either way or both. I reckon Lucy's just confused, which is misleading them all.

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    I don't know but as Mashima already has already taken up parallel worlds and time travel into Fairy Tail, we should be aware that there's still a possibility of an altered timeline "Mirai Lucy" comes from. I really hate to bring up a different manga as example, but it could be just like what happened in Dragonball when:

Spoiler show
    You shouldn't compared Fairy tail to DBZ, better example is Fairy tail to Rave Master. Which is Mashima's previous work and the group go into the past and when they return nothing different has changed only what already existed but now they know what it means. I can't say too much without spoiling Rave Master. They don't change the future, they simply observe.
    DBZ, trunks meddles with things, like he kills Frieza, we find out that in Trunk's time, Goku used instant transmission and kills Freiza on earth. Trunk's also gives Goku medicine to live and not die, he caused a parallel universe. I can't see Mashima doing this, infact he'l probably explain how/who Acnologia is, where Zeref comes from and who travels into the future and explain something about the dragons. They won't change the future I doubt, the only incident I can see happening is Natsu having an encounter with Zeref. Anyway what I'm trying to say is, what they do in the past won't change anything, because they've already done it, that's how it's supposed to happen.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, considering how different the parallel world thing he had going in Rave Master ended up being compared to Edolas, I'm not sure he's going to do everything the same. Though I do agree that at this point it would be more likely for them to either observe or create a stable time loop.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiro mashima has just tweeted that the X793 thing was an error, and that the correct date is X791.
    Well, As we all excepted...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well he is a human, mistake is possible. For those who think that future Lucy is acting as her friends are held hostages in future - it's kinda nonsense, cause technically she can prevent the fact that they will become captive.

Also thx for Rave masters spoilers

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

ほんとだ!これは私のミスです。失礼しました。正しくはX791です。単行本で修正します。(一応キャラ名は伏せておきます) “@ToriShey: 今日のマガジンで、****がX793と言っていましたが、X791の間違いでは?印刷ミスでしょうか…”

ok hiro made mistake even kishi made such thing like the face of minato
    hiro said the next chapiter well be very owsome

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

http://www.manga-news.com/public/ima...6-kodansha.jpg

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to open the Spoiler Thread earlier than usual due to the other major series getting released early.

Please DO NOT post in the thread unless it is either to share spoiler images, material or to discuss said released spoiler images and material.

Any agony post or other post that have nothing to do with spoilers of the next chapter will be deleted!

Thanks!

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast