Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: HSDK Chapter 507 Discussion/Chapter 508 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 507 Discussion/Chapter 508 Predictions

Chapter ready.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; January 26, 2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: MS version is up!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 507 Discussion/Chapter 508 Predictions

Jeeze...

Spoiler show

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, any moment we can expect the Ryozanpaku gang to show up. It was a given Kensei was watching the fights from somewhere.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I would like to get back to the Kenichi fight, but I'm not concerned about it at the same time. Unlike his past fights there was no build-up to his current battle with berserker. It feels as if something is missing.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

This "Shadow ki clone" is like Akira vs Silcardo. I must commend Takeda, if IRC that is an advanced technique.

Kenichi saw Tanaka around the park remember?

Kensei, unlike other masters, cares litttle for the "masters don't interfere in disciple fights".

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was interesting.

Takeda showed quite a good technique and I totally didn't expect him to perform ki imbudued moves so easily and basicly from the spot without any background shown before. And also I didn't expect it to make him that stronger and better overall as a fighter.
    Now Lugh seems on the defensive, but he still seems confident to win as it seems he has some moves hidden for now.

And well... Kensei coming... It was damn surprising. I never expected him to come at this stage. So we can actually see Tanaka attacking him pretty soon. It might be very interesting to see how strong Tanaka is right now. And I hope he won't be killed or critically injured by Kensei, but still will loose and somehow saved by Ryozanpaku who will force Kensei to flee as I don't feel that it's the right time for him to go down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post

And well... Kensei coming... It was damn surprising. I never expected him to come at this stage. So we can actually see Tanaka attacking him pretty soon. It might be very interesting to see how strong Tanaka is right now. And I hope he won't be killed or critically injured by Kensei, but still will loose and somehow saved by Ryozanpaku who will force Kensei to flee as I don't feel that it's the right time for him to go down.
    Actualy no, it wil have a perfect sense if Tanaka will get killed right now, even to begin with, hes only role in whole history is to show how evil Kensei is,and considering the fact this arc is about him, then this will get a good motivation for someone to stop him, plus the death of Tanaka may force Kensei and co to withdraw, after wich we will step into "training" part of the arc.

p.s.
    chapter was good )

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it makes sense. It might as well be a good motivation for Kenichi to get considerably stronger in order to protect his friends and not let them die. Also Kenichi associated Tanaka with himself to some degree and understood him as well as he had the same destiny to some extent.
    Still, I hope Tanaka won't die.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if Tanaka and Kensei fight only logical conclusion can be Tanaka's death. Hard to believe Tanaka stands a chance against Kensei, and Ryozanpaku would not interfere in the fight between masters (safe to assume Tanaka is a master now).

Takeda showed impressive techniques, but Lugh has thought of a counter already. Wonder what Kensei has to say to them.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tanaka as a high level expert having a chance even against fortuna is unlikely... even if he did reach master class by now there is little reason to think he would be that above fortuna himself, it would have been a very recent thing.

As for kensei appearing, I would argue he is there to watch his disciples grow. What else can he do? I guess he is not above kidnapping the other disciples however the moment he lays a hand on any of the shinpaku guys he gets to start an all out wars with ryozampaku and anyone affiliated to them. In particular touching takeda or freya means they get an all out war with ryozampaku plus at least one of their respective masters. With alexander and diego in big lock and junazad dead the yami guys would be technically outnumbered.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that Tanaka would obviously loose to Kensei, especially since no matter how he progressed he doesn't seem to be even a garbage level Master for now, even though he is quite close. Still, Kensei is absolutely from another league. He can obviously defeat low-level Masters quite easily, the same way Ryozanpaku Masters do always.

Well, for now I don't even know what fight would be interesting to see. For me Kenichi's fight seems to be the most interesting one, but I think the author will change to Natsu vs Sieg. This fight also seems to be quite interesting for me. I really want to see new moves from both of them and see on what level they are now.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the ryozampaku guys make fodder of strong master class guys who would make fodder out of fortuna. Tanaka defeating kensei at this point would be every bit as absurd as akira defeating junazad.... Honestly though, I expect akisame to be the one to defeat kensei.

I really care more for seigfried vs tanimoto than kenichi vs berserker. Kenichi vs berserker has some interesting points to it but overall it has barely any plot relevance or emotional weight. Seigfried is one of the more interesting fighters out there and perhaps the most talented one in the entire alliance (except for miu) and to boot there is plenty of reason for the fight to be personal. I have wanted to see how seigfried would fare against an actual yomi for a while now, I am glad he gets to fight someone worthwhile.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply