Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Vergo vs any contestants from Corrida Coliseum Tournament

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Vergo vs any contestants from Corrida Coliseum Tournament

So this thread is about who would have any chance of winning from people in Corrida Coliseum Tournament if they would have to fight Vergo?

Luffy erm I mean Lucy is out of the question as he would pull of a victory as we all know, so all of the rest of fighters- who would you pair up against Vergo and who would have a any chance?

This thread can be "updated" as tournament in manga will progress( I think that we know very few fighters compared to whole set that we will get to know).

My bet would be that
    Burgess, Diamante and Cavendish might have chance to match Vergo, Bartolomeo even after win over some other Vice Admiral would still loose to Vergo in my book- I suspect big power gap between Capman and Vergo.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vergo vs any contestants from Corrida Coliseum Tournament

Burgess and Diamante would beat him. Burgess is a top member of the Blackbeard pirates, Diamante I would say is the 2nd strongest member behind Doflamingo himself.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Burgess and Diamante would beat him. Burgess is a top member of the Blackbeard pirates, Diamante I would say is the 2nd strongest member behind Doflamingo himself.
    Well I do think that both have a chance to beat Vergo yet its too early to say that Diamante is 2nd strongest member behind Doflamingo- I would give that "title" to Vergo as it is for now, Vergo was said by Law to be Doflamingos most important subordinate and at same time Doflamingo was sure that Vergos haki/ combat power would be more than enough to kill Law so I would still say that Vergo was Doflamingos right hand guy, like Zoro is to Luffy- or very close to that. If Doflamingo has ambition to become Pirate King he must have few guys at Burgess level at his disposal me thinks.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Well I do think that both have a chance to beat Vergo yet its too early to say that Diamante is 2nd strongest member behind Doflamingo- I would give that "title" to Vergo as it is for now, Vergo was said by Law to be Doflamingos most important subordinate and at same time Doflamingo was sure that Vergos haki/ combat power would be more than enough to kill Law so I would still say that Vergo was Doflamingos right hand guy, like Zoro is to Luffy- or very close to that. If Doflamingo has ambition to become Pirate King he must have few guys at Burgess level at his disposal me thinks.
    Important doesn't necessary mean strongest member, Vergo was an undercover highly ranking marine. If Vergo is Doflamingo strongest subordinate then that doesn't bold well for other crew members.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Important doesn't necessary mean strongest member, Vergo was an undercover highly ranking marine. If Vergo is Doflamingo strongest subordinate then that doesn't bold well for other crew members.
    But why?
    He was pictured as exceptionally strong Vice Admiral that was very well known for his CoA haki. Cesar was speaking about him as Vergo was kind of monster. Shaking off Sanjis Diable Jambe to the face points to Vergo being extraordinary when it comes to durability.
    Just look at what he did http://mangarulereader.hostoi.com/MA...garule#page=13 (page 13) with just air pressure from bamboo demon attack- look at steel wall on right- how that doesnt bold well if other top members were just minimally behind him and Doflamingo is stronger?

I still think that Vergo might have had chance to win this tournament if we cross out Luffy.

So just to update- Vergo would seem to have problems in defeating Cavendish and Chinjao from things that we have seen in last chapter. I do think that Chinjao would be really good match to esimate strength of Vergos haki/ durability. They both seem to be tank-like characters.
    Last edited by vagabond87; November 10, 2013 at 05:39 AM.

New Reply