Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1248

Thread: Madara thread

  1. #991
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How many times has Madara technically died now lol?

    Its quite obvious Madara is waiting for something else to happen or his true plans aren't what he's saying.
    He's really in the best position overall. He's immortal and can't be defeated by the current line-up of opposition.
    If he simply waits out the fight for a Pyrrhic victory type situation he'll get whatever results hes looking for.

  2. #992
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Somebody has to say it so...

    Spoiler:  Spoiler from new chapter show


    I KNEW I would have to enforce the 24h rule like, right after the chapter was out - UB


    EDIT: Damn forgot about that (i was THAT excited about the new chapter). Sorry for it and thx for the "spoiler tags".

    No problem - UB
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; January 30, 2013 at 08:44 AM.

  3. #993
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Gonna be hilarious if all they do is talk. Honestly, can't see a situation where they would be allowed to fight.

    Spoiler show

  4. #994
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Rikudou King

    Quote Quote:
    Sasuke was proclaimed better then Itachi and implied upon gaining EMS to be stronger then Nagato had been, both characters shown superior to the Kages.
    Never was proclaimed to be better than Itachi. Never was implied to be stronger than Nagato. Still, doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Hashirama > Kages, deal with it.

    Quote Quote:
    Not really. And the Rinnegan is the secret to his power, the ability to create something out of nothing as Obito mentions. That is exactly what you asked for and I gave it to you.

    No, they couldn't. Again, it has been shown multiple times that using transplanted eyes are costly chakra-wise.
    Rinnegan is one of his secrets. When did I ask for anything like that ?

    Well, that's how they were trying to take Itachi's\ Sasuke's eyes. Are we gonna make things up again ?

    Quote Quote:
    They were proven as mistakes/recon by the series and databooks themselves. It was called chakra and was noted to be "amazing" because the chakra was visible, and Amaterasu burning slowly is situational and wouldn't negate it being as hot as the sun. A regular fire can burn slowly, yet still burn considerably hot. And you claim that the technique was a specific technique, which it wouldn't be involving chakra flow.

    I brought in Kimimaro because he's another example showing weaponry usage is considered taijutsu. Considering he was my first example and we've been talking about the two since, not sure how he "as nothing to do with the question". What it means in real life has nothing to do with what it means within the series, just like all the other real life ninja tactics that have been supernaturally changed.
    They weren't. Chidori was again, never showed or said to be pure chakra. I never said it wasn't as hot as sun, now did I ? I keep saying it just burns slowly.

    Kimimaro was using his body, as I said before. Actually nothing was changed, Katon no Jutsu and several other Jutsu are real life Ninja skills (don't know if they really do exist, but was believed as such back in times.)

    Quote Quote:
    Based upon the original five, which was the point. Gone over how one can employ something that is a part of something else.
    But they are still elements. As I said, be them together or not, they are still counted as a chakra element.

    Quote Quote:
    Orochimaru moving around his arms and throwing around ninjutsus is not an opinion, it's actual proof right there on the paper. And no, there's not any statement implying the Kyuubi wasn't back to 100%. Can't ignore something that isn't there. And I went into a whole thing pointing out that the Kyuubi could replenish it's chakra, even using current manga events to show it.
    Spoiler: Spoilerz! show


    Quote Quote:
    You're argument about Sarutobi being stronger was because he defeated the two Edo Hokages in addition to various statements. You stated dozens of times that all that matters is the defeat, not how it was done, when I disagreed with that argument. So I don't think I'm the one who needs to check anything.
    That's not quite how it went, you really need to check it back. You gave me an example of weaker people defeating stronger people. Are you to provide me with an actual fact that Sarutobi was weaker than those two ? My argument as well, wasn't built on that. It was built on the freaking statement that he's the strongest Hokage. I simply gave him defeating the two Hokages as a feat when someone requested it.

    Quote Quote:
    Ignoring the proof given doesn't equal there being no proof.
    Still winning.

    Quote Quote:
    It is, as shown by my various manga examples. Nothing was said about something coming out when the seal was fully opened, as you tried to claim. Nor am I'm the desperate one, as I'm not ignoring shown evidence.
    Assumption. Chakra coming out is what he meant by "a tiny bit of chakra will leak out", knowing that and still saying you're not desperate is just weird.

    Quote Quote:
    No it doesn't, since I stated it was for the complete Juubi and we even had it mentioned by them beforehand. Just because you don't understand doesn't make it random. Exactly what part of the Kyuubi's power being the only thing that could deal with Obito don't you get?
    Yes it does. It's not that I don't understand, it's that you found no answer and now trying to avoid my question. What part ? The part that such a statement doesn't exist. And the part that even if such statement did exist, it never mentions they need him with both halves.

    Quote Quote:
    Only had he held it, which he didn't. Not that hard to guess.
    Held what ? He was using the Susanoo which draws his life force. Bold part...good for you.

    Quote Quote:
    They are two different things and had it happen like you tried to claim, that they got sealed before they could react, then you could have had a point. But choosing to stand around and then use weak attacks that barely did any damage is them clearly not at their best.
    It's impossible to say they are not at their best, if anything they were beyond their best (Immortals, infinite chakra, etc..). They didn't show everything they had because they got sealed. There is no such a thing even hinting at them not being at their best. They were brainless, they can't choose to stay around, it's how they are. And standing around is not showing everything they have, not that they weren't at their best.

    to you as well my dear, next one who will post spoilerz here will have his message deleted - UB
    Last edited by KingOfNight; January 30, 2013 at 01:41 PM.

  5. #995
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Never was proclaimed to be better than Itachi. Never was implied to be stronger than Nagato. Still, doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Hashirama > Kages, deal with it.
    Sasuke was stated several times to possess more potential then Itachi and Shi states he was better at manipulating Amaterasu, and Obito spoke with Zetsu about Sasuke being stronger then Nagato would be meaningless for them if he couldn't be controlled. Since Itachi and Nagato > the Hokages, the connection is obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Rinnegan is one of his secrets. When did I ask for anything like that ?

    Well, that's how they were trying to take Itachi's\ Sasuke's eyes. Are we gonna make things up again ?
    You asked what his secret was that Kabuto wanted.

    Um, no it wasn't. They weren't attempting to transplant the brother's eyes, they were gonna take over their bodies, negating any drawbacks. Have you missed the entire Orochimaru storyline?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    They weren't. Chidori was again, never showed or said to be pure chakra. I never said it wasn't as hot as sun, now did I ? I keep saying it just burns slowly.

    Kimimaro was using his body, as I said before. Actually nothing was change, Katon no Jutsu and several other Jutsu are real life Ninja skills (don't know if they really do exist, but was believed as such back in times.)
    It was, thus the whole thing about it being visible and them all being referred to as nothing but chakra. And again, the speed at which it burns has no effect upon the heat that it gives off. Put your hand above a lit candle. You can still feel the heat without the flames actually burning your hand.

    Not his body, bone weapons he removed from his body. Real ninjutsu like Katon didn't actually involve "blowing" out fire, but setting a fire to cover one's escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    But they are still elements. As I said, be them together or not, they are still counted as a chakra element.
    But not in the same class as the basic five, which is the whole point. There is only five base natures.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Spoiler: Spoilerz! show
    Spoiler show


    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    That's not quite how it went, you really need to check it back. You gave me an example of weaker people defeating stronger people. Are you to provide me with an actual fact that Sarutobi was weaker than those two ? My argument as well, wasn't built on that. It was built on the freaking statement that he's the strongest Hokage. I simply gave him defeating the two Hokages as a feat when someone requested it.
    Except that there was never a definite statement of him being stronger. It was always something like "he was believed" or "he was said to be". That all went out the window when we were not only told that Hashirama was "the pinnacle of the shinobi", but that no one was truly aware of Hashirama's true power or believed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Still winning.
    Just because you say that, doesn't make it true. All it does is show you don't have any actual argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Assumption. Chakra coming out is what he meant by "a tiny bit of chakra will leak out", knowing that and still saying you're not desperate is just weird.
    It's not an assumption when I give actual manga proof. And as I said, opening the seal has nothing to do with chakra coming out.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Yes it does. It's not that I don't understand, it's that you found no answer and now trying to avoid my question. What part ? The part that such a statement doesn't exist. And the part that even if such statement did exist, it never mentions they need him with both halves.
    Considering no one else has had issue with it, I'm gonna stick with it doesn't. He outright mentions that sealing the whole thing is impossible, so he divided it to make it easy to seal. And he choose to die because he didn't want to live without Kushina. He went into a whole speech about it when she asked him why.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Held what ? He was using the Susanoo which draws his life force. Bold part...good for you.
    Held Susanoo long enough for it to affect him. Itachi died of chakra lost, implanting the Amaterasu seal. And it is good for me, because I can actually read what is given to us from the series. Life force comes from the person's body cells.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    It's impossible to say they are not at their best, if anything they were beyond their best (Immortals, infinite chakra, etc..). They didn't show everything they had because they got sealed. There is no such a thing even hinting at them not being at their best. They were brainless, they can't choose to stay around, it's how they are. And standing around is not showing everything they have, not that they weren't at their best.
    How is it impossible? They didn't get sealed straight away, they were given plenty of time to fight, yet instead of employing their real strength, they mainly stood around doing nothing and then went in with weak taijutsu. Kabuto showed us Edo summons fighting at their best, and that them being directly controlled limited them. And if you acknowledge that they were brainless, then you're acknowledging they weren't at their best.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; January 30, 2013 at 02:31 PM.

  6. #996
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    interesting thead, obviously it is all hypothetical

    kishi left us with some plot holes, because sarutobi was certainly holding his own against the edo tensi versions of the 1st and 2nd

    now if we are talking sarutobi vs edo madara i would just laugh myself all the way to the edo tensi state myself

    but while he was alive.....

    i still give the edge to madara,

    but a plot hole is a polt hole, if the edo madara was stronger than the alive madara

    then the edo 1st and 2nd should also be stronger than the alive version

    so how could sarutobi , in an OLD WAY OUT OF HIS PRIME state, hold his own against a limitless chaakra version of the brothers....

    interesting questions for mr kishi

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #997
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    The reason Edo Madara is superior to his prime version is because he has two unreal power-ups to boost his side, Rinnegan and Mokuton; perhaps the two most coveted unique power ever.
    The jutsu shown in that Part I battle is vastly inferior to anything else shown in Part II. Technically speaking, a dying Itachi would mop the floor with all Kage participating in that battle. Actually, that holds true for the rest of the Akatsuki, Kabuto, revived Kage in the current war.

    It's only Kishimoto's fault that we can't agree with what's stated or shown, because he himself made a mess of his own manga

  9. #998
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,017
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Four power ups with immortality and nearly instant chakra regeneration. Of course that ET Madara in connection with the Juubi should be considered the strongest person in the Narutoverse right now, questioning or arguing against that makes that person look like a complete fool. ET might have gained those two extras too, but Rinnegan and Mokuton are obviously MASSIVE imbalanced power-ups, which put any S ranking ninja in a shitty position no matter how mighty they are. Naruto had the need to boost all five countries shinobi with their individual up-grades to finally clash with Madara, he on his own wouldn't have been able to do so, with Kyuubi or not.

    The bickering between Rikudou King and KingOfNight was quiet entertaining, it made me all sparkly and nice inside.

    My solution: Kishi lost sense of it all a loooooooooong time ago, arguing against/with contradictory statements can't lead to a real and satisfactorily solution, so just post whatever you think would be the end result, but stop stickling like little kids already.

    P.S.: I dearly hope none of those four Hokage will get to fight anyone. Depending on their powers they could utilize their powers so much differently than with a restricting limit or charaka and HP, it wouldn't represent their "human" maximum at all, not equally at least.

    ---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Mmm, how so? Orochimaru uses some mysterious ninjutsu to get possessed and then cuts his stomach open with his own hands? That doesn't counter anything I claimed, about him overcoming the original sealing to regain the use of his arms and techniques. Most it shows is he hadn't completely solved the problem, which doesn't counter my argument at all.
    Where exactly does he use some mysterious ninjutsu? It's all about the mask possesing him. He could use his hands, just not form seals etc with his own hands using his own chakra, which he can now again.


    Can any of you two write such a sentence: "Yes, you are right, I was wrong."? Kinda missing that within those hundreds of lines.

    No need to be rude - UB
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 02, 2013 at 08:12 AM. Reason: okay
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  10. #999
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Since there was a noted difference between the mask and the actual shinigami, I presumed the shinigami didn't exist inside the mask and therefore must have been called/summoned forth to the material world in order to proceed to the possession. I suppose I could be wrong and the shingami automatically get summoned the moment the mask was put on.

    And I'll point out that I've been wrong twice in this very thread and attempted my mistake. I have no problem accepting when I'm wrong, I'm just not here. Even ignoring the shinigami/mask situation, there are still several available examples showing Orochimaru using his arms and ninjutsu, differently from when he was first sealed and couldn't even move his arms.

  11. #1000
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How many times has Madara technically died now lol?

    it doesnt realy matter how many. theres always edo tensei and the possibility of undoing any seal if one would some how defeat him via a sealing jutsu after all even the clan specializing with seals had its kyuubis seal broken by a revived villain. whats new?

    the more pressing questions are:

    how many times did kishi revive dead characters instead of creating new ones?

    and how many more times does he intends to use it in the future to the demise of our favorite saga?

    lastly, are there any other anime/manga which could outmatch the severity in using the idea of reviving defeated-dead characters than what we are seeing in naruto?

    peace. just asking...
    Last edited by johnloyd; February 03, 2013 at 02:57 AM.

  12. #1001
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Sasuke was stated several times to possess more potential then Itachi and Shi states he was better at manipulating Amaterasu, and Obito spoke with Zetsu about Sasuke being stronger then Nagato would be meaningless for them if he couldn't be controlled. Since Itachi and Nagato > the Hokages, the connection is obvious.
    He was never said to have more potential than Itachi, manipulating Amaterasu, doesn't mean he's stronger. He was never said to be stronger than Nagato, he only said "even if he becomes stronger than Nagato".

    Quote Quote:
    You asked what his secret was that Kabuto wanted.

    Um, no it wasn't. They weren't attempting to transplant the brother's eyes, they were gonna take over their bodies, negating any drawbacks. Have you missed the entire Orochimaru storyline?
    And never had an answer.

    Not missed, forgot. Still don't see how that helps the original argument (that they sought the Rinnegan.)

    Quote Quote:
    It was, thus the whole thing about it being visible and them all being referred to as nothing but chakra. And again, the speed at which it burns has no effect upon the heat that it gives off. Put your hand above a lit candle. You can still feel the heat without the flames actually burning your hand.

    Not his body, bone weapons he removed from his body. Real ninjutsu like Katon didn't actually involve "blowing" out fire, but setting a fire to cover one's escape.
    It was never said to be just chakra. Nor was anything about it being visible said. I never argued that the Amaterasu wasn't as hot as the sun, simply said it burns slowly. His bones are part of his body. I know, but the technique name haven't change, or the fact that it uses fire.

    Quote Quote:
    But not in the same class as the basic five, which is the whole point. There is only five base natures.
    Which is why I said they aren't basic.

    Quote Quote:
    Mmm, how so? Orochimaru uses some mysterious ninjutsu to get possessed and then cuts his stomach open with his own hands? That doesn't counter anything I claimed, about him overcoming the original sealing to regain the use of his arms and techniques. Most it shows is he hadn't completely solved the problem, which doesn't counter my argument at all.
    So I take it you aren't planning to give up ? He never used a mysterious Jutsu, and he said that once he get his arms back from the Shinigami, then he will be able to use Jutsus again. So they were sealed. I win this, quite being stubborn.

    Quote Quote:
    Except that there was never a definite statement of him being stronger. It was always something like "he was believed" or "he was said to be". That all went out the window when we were not only told that Hashirama was "the pinnacle of the shinobi", but that no one was truly aware of Hashirama's true power or believed it.
    Opinion.

    Quote Quote:
    Just because you say that, doesn't make it true. All it does is show you don't have any actual argument.
    Nope. I have a proof, you don't. I win.

    Quote Quote:
    It's not an assumption when I give actual manga proof. And as I said, opening the seal has nothing to do with chakra coming out.
    You never gave proofs to anything. He said that his chakra will leak. You're seriously arguing against the most obvious of facts ?

    Quote Quote:
    Considering no one else has had issue with it, I'm gonna stick with it doesn't. He outright mentions that sealing the whole thing is impossible, so he divided it to make it easy to seal. And he choose to die because he didn't want to live without Kushina. He went into a whole speech about it when she asked him why.
    So you admit the Kyuubi has only half it's power ?

    Quote Quote:
    Held Susanoo long enough for it to affect him. Itachi died of chakra lost, implanting the Amaterasu seal. And it is good for me, because I can actually read what is given to us from the series. Life force comes from the person's body cells.
    How did you assume that he has to run out of chakra before using his life force ? It's good for you because you know when you're making assumptions.

    Quote Quote:
    How is it impossible? They didn't get sealed straight away, they were given plenty of time to fight, yet instead of employing their real strength, they mainly stood around doing nothing and then went in with weak taijutsu. Kabuto showed us Edo summons fighting at their best, and that them being directly controlled limited them. And if you acknowledge that they were brainless, then you're acknowledging they weren't at their best.
    Being brainless simply stops them from using their emotions, they still remained at full power. All that you said is them not showing everything they've got. It's not that they weren't at their best.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; February 03, 2013 at 12:14 PM.

  13. #1002
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He was never said to have more potential than Itachi, manipulating Amaterasu, doesn't mean he's stronger. He was never said to be stronger than Nagato, he only said "even if he becomes stronger than Nagato".
    Well, I'll be fair with the argument here. I believe it was Itachi himself who saw more of a potential in Sasuke. Sasuke had the bigger chakra reserves out of the two. Comparing their Genjutsu isn't fair, since Itachi had more years to train, and to me, he was the real genius out of the siblings.
    About Nagato, you are right. That was just pointing out a potential development over the time. Never it was stated anything to suggest Sasuke came anywhere close to Nagato.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Being brainless simply stops them from using their emotions, they still remained at full power. All that you said is them not showing everything they've got. It's not that they weren't at their best.
    This is Shounen, where emotions matter the most. If you have no will power to win a fight, you'll never win it. That's why being puppets does matter a lot, actually. Their body capabilities were there, but being a ninja is hardly just about it, anyway.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #1003
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Well, I'll be fair with the argument here. I believe it was Itachi himself who saw more of a potential in Sasuke. Sasuke had the bigger chakra reserves out of the two. Comparing their Genjutsu isn't fair, since Itachi had more years to train, and to me, he was the real genius out of the siblings.
    About Nagato, you are right. That was just pointing out a potential development over the time. Never it was stated anything to suggest Sasuke came anywhere close to Nagato.
    I don't remember Itachi having said anything of the sort. Sasuke naturally had a bigger chakra reserve, this is unarguable. But it's because Itachi had a below average stamina and chakra reserve. Their father always saw that Itachi had more potential and was much more talented.

    Quote Quote:
    This is Shounen, where emotions matter the most. If you have no will power to win a fight, you'll never win it. That's why being puppets does matter a lot, actually. Their body capabilities were there, but being a ninja is hardly just about it, anyway.
    This is indeed a Shounen where emotions matter to some extent. But this is not Fairy Tail where emotions give you an instant boost. Just because you have the will power to win, doesn't mean you're gonna win. Otherwise, Sasuke wouldn't have gotten almost killed against a sick Itachi, or Konoha wouldn't have been obliterated by one man nor will the newly trained and strong willed Naruto get owned in an instant by an emotionless handicapped Nagato.

  16. #1004
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    I don't buy it. 3rd is no where near Madara's league in terms of power tiers.

    Quote Quote:
    He was never said to have more potential than Itachi, manipulating Amaterasu, doesn't mean he's stronger. He was never said to be stronger than Nagato, he only said "even if he becomes stronger than Nagato".
    Both Orochimaru and Obito have made it explicit that Sasuke has more potential than Itachi. What more proof are you looking for?

  17. #1005
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How many times has Madara technically died now lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Well since these characters aren't real, and only exist in the mind of a 38 year old guy who then draws them with the help of some assistants, plot sort of dictates everything they do. Plot doesn't work for or against Madara.

    And everything that happens to Madara, and the Alliance, is exactly as the author intended.
    This technique is called God's-hand technique and has been employed before the times of Joseph Andrews. And is subject to that much criticism as well for its lack of verisimilitude. Let's face it, all of them would be dead in a matter of seconds had Kishimoto been a bit of a serious, intelligent fellow.
    Last edited by shahdan; February 03, 2013 at 03:03 PM.

New Reply
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts