Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1248

Thread: Madara thread

  1. #1036
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I would really love it if you just put a link to where was it said he have more potential, instead wasting telling me this. Enton is an example of nothing. You didn't say he was implied to be, everything about Sasuke and the Mazo has nothing to do with this. When did Naruto admit that ? And how did you come to the conclusion that Naruto beat Pain ?
    First off, how am I wasting telling you something that even another posted pointed out was true? Second, Enton is a example of said potential. Third, I did said that "him being stronger then Nagato" was implied in said post. And it has plenty to do with the current situation, if you wish to keep using the same logic. Fourth, Naruto admitted that he couldn't defeat Sasuke to the other Konoha 11. And fifth, what do you mean by "how did I come to the conclusion"? Not sure how one could miss Naruto's most fan favorite fight to date.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Not confirmed.

    I keep saying it's logical to assume that, but it was never confirmed.
    We have Kabuto's words. Can't see how it can get any more confirmed then that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I don't see how it being called chakra makes any difference. All technique are made from chakra, but it never said to be PURE chakra and nothing but that. I didn't see a remark about it being visible. And for the love of god, when did I say burning slowly would negate it burning as hot as the sun ? When the hell did I say that ? Still part of his body though. Oh and i just checked back and guess what ? Throwing Shuriken is actually called Shurikenjutsu, and before you say the term was not used, it was actually. Though it was always translated, however, you can hear the term in episode 141 "truth" is the title of the episode. Sasuke state that Itachi is better at Shurikenjutsu than their father. So yeah, I win. Using weapons is NOT Taijutsu.
    Elemental techniques aren't made of chakra, the entire point of them is chakra transformed into an actual element. We had a whole training arc establishing this very point. Sakura says it. There's no reason to mention the slow burning at all then, as it has nothing to do with the suppose heat. No, the weapons aren't part of his body, he specifically removes them from his body to use. Um, how exactly did you "win"? The discussion wasn't about just shurikens and shurikenjutsu only applies to them, which doesn't change the original argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I'm not making things up, that's your job. One technique ? Why would getting his arm back let him use one technique ? And Edo Tensei is a Jutsu. Can you give up now ? Seeing you making the weirdest of excuses is just sad.
    You claim that Orochimaru claimed that with his arms back, he would be able to use techniques again. That was not what he said. He specifically said that getting his arms back would allow him to use Edo Tensei. So you made it up. I've shown plenty of evidence to support my argument, whereas you have shown nothing to prove otherwise. And even the recent chapter supports it, with Orochimaru saying his ability to use ninjutsus were simply limited.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Yes, it is. Being a mystery doesn't make you stronger. Even if we assume that Sarutobi was never said to be stronger, then we have to assume Hashirama was also never said to be stronger than Hiruzen.
    No one knowing your real power makes any comparison involving it inherently flawed. And I showed he was considered the most powerful ninja of his era. Heck, he's even stole the title of God of Shinobi.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    That's getting boring. Your examples are useless, groundless and nothing but mere assumptions. I don't have a proof ? Here, here, here and here. Everything say he has only half of his chakra. I win, it's over.
    *clap**clap**clap* Nice logical fallacy. There's only one small problem. NO ONE IS QUESTIONING WHAT MINATO ORIGINALLY DID. The discussion isn't what happen years ago, it's about the current Kyuubi. I've showed that what is originally sealed away can be gotten around, that what is seal has no barrings on what isn't sealed, that the Kyuubi is back to full power according to the toads, that it's back to it's original size, and that the Kyuubi is capable of creating more chakra after running out. Meanwhile you haven't provided a single piece of evidence showing that the current Kyuubi is limited in any sort of way.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    False\changed, false\changed, false\changed and false. Your proofs are all changed to suit your argument. Yes, it was claimed. Opening the seal a little will cause a little bit of chakra to leak. Opening the whole seal will cause all of it's chakra to leak. Your arguments are becoming pitiful with every new reply.
    None of them have been changed. You're the one changing things an an attempt to prove something. Opening the seal didn't cause any chakra to leak. How the heck are you gonna claim that when we saw the seal actually open and the following results? Not only are you arguing about something that wasn't said, but now denying what was literally shown in an attempt to disprove.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Yes actually, I'm skimming through this argument. Except that he confirmed it to be sealed forever. And you have not a single statement or a source saying he got it back.
    And therein explains why you can't understand anything. As repeatedly stated, the chakra being sealed away has no effect upon the unsealed Kyuubi. No one is claiming it got that sealed chakra back. What is being said is that the Kyuubi recreated the chakra that was taken to return to normal, just like how Orochimaru got around his arms being taken and ninjutsus sealed.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    You're making no sense now. You said that he died of of chakra loss when implanting Amaterasu, where was that said ? And assuming that was said, it has nothing to do with my question. Why didn't Itachi suffer the same thing as Nagato and the Kyuubi if he used his life force just like them ?
    It was shown. And as said before, he didn't get effected because he was not out of chakra like Nagato and the Kyuubi were.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    They could fight like they normally did and use their techniques like they normally did and plan like they normally did. Their reasoning and goals were erased, but their fighting potential didn't decrease in the slightest.
    No, they couldn't fight like normal or employ their own techniques or plan. What part of mindless do you not understand. They could only do what Orochimaru willed them to do, and only the techniques he knew. We saw all this with Kabuto, who had to free up his Edo summons so they could fight the way they did and manually employ the techniques for the mindless Nagato. There's nothing implying differently.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #1037
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How many times has Madara technically died now lol?

    the madara we know or we see against five kage is never got hit in first place by rock lee

    resone he got hit because
    1 he want to see what can Alliance do (alliance power) its first time he see alliance in his whole life
    2 as someone say he has another plan so he just waiting
    3 he didnt do because he know there is no point/harm even if he got hit
    4 Kishimoto Masashi wants him get hit

    4th is real resone because in the end madara is his creation so he can do anything with it even non ninja can kill 100% powerful madara if Kishimoto Masashi want its

  4. #1038
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yami Sekai
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How many times has Madara technically died now lol?

    or maybe let rock lee kick him because he wanted to let rock lee atleast shine the last time
    Spoiler show

  5. #1039
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How many times has Madara technically died now lol?

    don`t forget he`s holding ten-tails and his power is not enough so he couldn`t move.
    He needs to be revived for real by rinnengan user.
    If you belive in Light - It is becose of obsecurity
    If you belive in joy - It is becose of sadness
    And if you belive in God - It is becose of the Devil.
    (c)Enigma, The rivers of belief (the returning silence)

  6. #1040
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Spoiler: spoilerz from next chap show

    The above are not spoilers so no need to tag it as such but below are spoilers:

    I beg to differ - UB

    Spoiler: spoilerz from next chap show


    KingOfNight really curious what are you going to say after last chapter
    Spoiler: spoilerz from next chap show
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; February 13, 2013 at 02:47 AM.

  7. #1041
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Spoiler: spoilerz from next chap show

    The above are not spoilers so no need to tag it as such but below are spoilers:

    I beg to differ - UB

    Spoiler: spoilerz from next chap show


    KingOfNight really curious what are you going to say after last chapter
    Spoiler: spoilerz from next chap show
    Is there something in particular that you want me to say ?

    If you go back to first few pages you will see that I told you guys that In my personal opinion I believed that Hashirama was indeed the strongest. This whole discussion was about you people making things up and trying to make everything into a lie. It's nice that there is finally a fact, instead of "people kept telling you".

  8. #1042
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Did we fight over nothing for 47 pages
    Anyway, it was fun.

    Spoiler show

  9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #1043
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Thats what one gets for believing such extraordinary competencies as Ebizu and Iruka
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #1044
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    And Kishimoto

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #1045
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    If you can't resist writing spoilers ( even though us mods frown upon them ) do kindly use them

    Spoiler: spoilerz for next chapter show




    ---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Thats what one gets for believing such extraordinary competencies as Ebizu and Iruka
    I'd take Ebisu over Obito any day of the week

  15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #1046
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    If you can't resist writing spoilers ( even though us mods frown upon them ) do kindly use them

    Spoiler: spoilerz for next chapter show




    ---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------



    I'd take Ebisu over Obito any day of the week
    That demends on the situation. Is it something Obito would lie about? Take the fact that Obito said Minato is fast and how he praised him. Would it matter more coming from that fodder Ebisu or from Obito?

    Obito is a WAY better source of information the only problem is that he could lie about stuff BUT he knows things Ebusi could never dream about.

  17. #1047
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Country
    North Pole
    Posts
    672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    In the first part of the series, he might be stronger. But in the second half, things got changed and ret-conned. So probably *not* stronger than Madara, haha.

  18. #1048
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Anyone wanna point out where it was said Madara was stronger than Hiruzen?

  19. #1049
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Anyone wanna point out where it was said Madara was stronger than Hiruzen?
    You wanna point out where is was said hiruzen was stronger than Madara?

  20. #1050
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The 3rd Hokage is PROBABLY stronger than Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    You wanna point out where is was said hiruzen was stronger than Madara?
    In the history book of konoha
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts