Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 130 Discussion/131 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 130 Discussion/131 Predictions

Not to be on violes nuts but some of the people some of you guys match him up with doesnt make sense.... quatro... really?? did you not so him get destroyed or something hah.

Also i dont know if chang can hang with viole due to what i just saw viole do to ran and novick, he mopped the floor with them and ran is a top 5 E rank and novick is top 10. So yeah... LOL

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Not to be on violes nuts but some of the people some of you guys match him up with doesnt make sense.... quatro... really?? did you not so him get destroyed or something hah.

Also i dont know if chang can hang with viole due to what i just saw viole do to ran and novick, he mopped the floor with them and ran is a top 5 E rank and novick is top 10. So yeah... LOL
    Yeah, I want to add to that a little bit. We know baam can use up to 5 baangs, I don't know if each light house counts as a baang so we'll just say five. Also he can freeze someone who is up to a C-rank (luv, Quant) with that technique. Now freezing takes 1 baang, and each laser takes 1. So with only 5 rooms he could have frozen Novic and Ran and shot 3 laser at one of them until he was down and then 4 laser (since he doesn't have to keep 1 frozen) at the next guy. Sorta seems like an easy win against most people right? We have yet to see anyone completely counter this move 100%. I'm sure in the tower no matter how strong Baam gets freezing others wont work sometimes, but if he can freeze why not just do it from the dam get go?

Oh but they did note that Chang was an A class among E classes, and I think thats a good way to describe Baam right now so who knows he might be pretty strong. Remember at one point Enryu and Manzio were E-ranks, (atleast for like a day or two lol)
    Last edited by ThatoneGuy1277; February 04, 2013 at 04:03 PM.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, with the author, who knows how long it would take?
    He could have another 6-10 years timeskip and have everyone on the 77th floor in a blink!
    I just don't see it. They are on 20s now and supposedly it just gets harder and harder. It would take at least several time skips (one long time skip would probably break the continuity and would take too much explaining after) and it's still too long for me. And in the meantime Baam will just fall deeper and deeper into FUG's clutches if he doesn't receive help from some party with real influence. That's why I think and hope that Walhaiksong will get involved a lot sooner than 77th floor.

Speaking of which, Baam still has to hear Yuri's message about Mazino waiting for him on 77th floor.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/51737/t...by_the-company

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I just don't see it. They are on 20s now and supposedly it just gets harder and harder. It would take at least several time skips (one long time skip would probably break the continuity and would take too much explaining after) and it's still too long for me. And in the meantime Baam will just fall deeper and deeper into FUG's clutches if he doesn't receive help from some party with real influence. That's why I think and hope that Walhaiksong will get involved a lot sooner than 77th floor.

Speaking of which, Baam still has to hear Yuri's message about Mazino waiting for him on 77th floor.
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/51737/t...by_the-company
    Well next arc will be on 30th floor....and don't forget that we skiped from 22th to 28th with few chapters without any tests. So after warkshop tournament author can skip pretty fast some floors...not every floor must be super interesting.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Well next arc will be on 30th floor....and don't forget that we skiped from 22th to 28th with few chapters without any tests. So after warkshop tournament author can skip pretty fast some floors...not every floor must be super interesting.
    It's 47 floors. And not every floor is boring, especially when there's so many character interactions and opposing groups and mysteries. Maybe a couple of floors will get skipped, like so far. But 20-30 at once? No way.

But we all know Baam's situation getting revealed is a matter of time, and Lero Ro and Quant are most likely to appear soon. How hard can it be to find someone like Baam, who doesn't even hide that he's FUG and slayer candidate at that. For all we know, they could be watching him already.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, with the author, who knows how long it would take?
    He could have another 6-10 years timeskip and have everyone on the 77th floor in a blink!
    Highly doubt it. The 43rd floor will most likely be featured in some way, it's too significant a floor to just skip over

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Walhaiksong is probably Baam's only chance of breaking free from FUG. I sure hope they get involved way before 77th floor. Who can wait that long.
    Well, Hachuling took Lero-ro and Quant with him to the 30th Floor, so it's assumed that they'll somehow be involved and/or watching the events of the Gongbang. That's some Walhaiksong involvement right there, although it's not as obvious as with FUG's involvement in events.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Highly doubt it. The 43rd floor will most likely be featured in some way, it's too significant a floor to just skip over
    Well, no one takes tests there, so I'm not really sure what you'd do with it. It could be a meeting place for parties that don't want to be watched by a Guardian or something.

It should be used in some way, but I think for maybe only one or two chapters.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, Hachuling took Lero-ro and Quant with him to the 30th Floor, so it's assumed that they'll somehow be involved and/or watching the events of the Gongbang. That's some Walhaiksong involvement right there, although it's not as obvious as with FUG's involvement in events.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Well, no one takes tests there, so I'm not really sure what you'd do with it. It could be a meeting place for parties that don't want to be watched by a Guardian or something.

It should be used in some way, but I think for maybe only one or two chapters.
    Maybe some background behind why the guardian was killed, its effects on the floor, what the floor is currently used for, Garam Zahard + Urek plot point, there's plenty to explore on that floor.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Maybe some background behind why the guardian was killed, its effects on the floor, what the floor is currently used for, Garam Zahard + Urek plot point, there's plenty to explore on that floor.
    I think we were told that Shinsoo doesn't operate on the floor or something. No one can own it either as there's no Guardian. I'm not so sure that we'll get a Garam Zahard/Urek explanation, but that would probably come after Baam escapes from FUG. FUG's uber involved with everything right now and they'd have to be beaten back and Baam and his friends would probably need to come under the protection of Walhaiksong before we could look at other stuff.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    Yeah, I want to add to that a little bit. We know baam can use up to 5 baangs, I don't know if each light house counts as a baang so we'll just say five. Also he can freeze someone who is up to a C-rank (luv, Quant) with that technique. Now freezing takes 1 baang, and each laser takes 1. So with only 5 rooms he could have frozen Novic and Ran and shot 3 laser at one of them until he was down and then 4 laser (since he doesn't have to keep 1 frozen) at the next guy. Sorta seems like an easy win against most people right? We have yet to see anyone completely counter this move 100%. I'm sure in the tower no matter how strong Baam gets freezing others wont work sometimes, but if he can freeze why not just do it from the dam get go?

Oh but they did note that Chang was an A class among E classes, and I think thats a good way to describe Baam right now so who knows he might be pretty strong. Remember at one point Enryu and Manzio were E-ranks, (atleast for like a day or two lol)
    True your right there is gonna be someone that will counter the freeze soon or later. I dont think it will be chang though i dont know, sorry for being so biased but i just dont see chang really being a match cause everything ive seen viole do up to this point.... Chang might be A class among E but like i said before viole fought 2 people at once that were at top 10 and top 5 of the E rank and he didnt get touched at all really, so viole just fighting chang seems to be a cake walk in my opinion. I might be wrong about all of this but it sure doesnt seem like it lol, yes mazino and Enryu were E ranks for one or two days cause they had to take tests you cant just be like " yo im E class but i want to take an A class test" doesnt work like that hahahaha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    Not if they got baams looks with her ears... and were pocket sized!
    lol i can imagine what you are thinking.... but i ll still root for Yeon for baams future interest.
    Quote Quote:
    We still have Urek and his Walhaiksong. They are keeping their eyes on Baam, maybe they'll help.
    hmm didnt think of that, but i would prefer that(the fug members in that site)become a bit surprised and try to attack baam or sth and then baam would blast out that cassano for injuring hoyang.
    I mean he crushed koons 2 lackey because he thought they totalled horyang not fighting cassano would leave sth incomplete.
    AND in that way we can really see the level Baam reached in-compared to his old buddies cuz horyang is the one who defeated hatsu

NOT to mention i would like to see baam use the moves he learned from FUG and Love again. It will be a blast, so far we didnt see baam really angry to the point of destroying any one. The fighting with ran and novic doesnt count as i think he kind a gauged them nd understood that were much below his level so he didnt put it all. Possibly the only time he fought with EVERYTHING he has is with Urek, and he did manage to scratch him. At this level thats beyond imagination or so i think.

i think with Cassano and i would like to think the one who is plotting this is near as his enemy i think we might see some explosions. Or atleast i hope to see

BTW do you guys think that Baam managed to copy the move Urek used on him ? it was Emperor sth.
    i know everything happened in a flash but it will be explosive if he use that in a fight
    Last edited by shaheer; February 05, 2013 at 02:29 AM.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    BTW do you guys think that Baam managed to copy the move Urek used on him ? it was Emperor sth.
    i know everything happened in a flash but it will be explosive if he use that in a fight
    I think I read somewhere that Baam did copy the move, but is ashamed to use it because of the name. "Emperor's Scorching Fist of Death"? I mean who wouldn't be
    I cab't remember if it was in SIU's afterword or blog. Or maybe someone made it up and wrote it somewhere and I bought it...

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I read somewhere that Baam did copy the move, but is ashamed to use it because of the name. "Emperor's Scorching Fist of Death"? I mean who wouldn't be
    I cab't remember if it was in SIU's afterword or blog. Or maybe someone made it up and wrote it somewhere and I bought it...
    HAHA well its not like we are living in pokemon world where you need to chant the name of the move for it to work, but it would be hilarious if this is the case

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

FUG blowing up the place seems rather extreme but I think they want Viole to advance to the next level by making him use the lobster thingy. Since Viole is weak against normal bombs, he probably can't survive this blast without making use of the lobster. The way I see it FUG kind of made Viole a Jinchuuriki (see. Naruto) and they want Viole to get control over the lobster.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

why is Viole weak against normal bombs?? I dont get it.. Also if he doesnt know how to control the lobster yet doesnt that mean he isnt using the powers they gave him he is solely relying on the powers he has always had??

New Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast