Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 130 Discussion/131 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 130 Discussion/131 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    lol i can imagine what you are thinking.... but i ll still root for Yeon for baams future interest.
    yeah, I'm also rooting for Yeon, but I wonder how everything would turn up when a rival appears, like for example Androssi, who is "head over heels" in love with Baam...

hmm didnt think of that, but i would prefer that(the fug members in that site)become a bit surprised and try to attack baam or sth and then baam would blast out that cassano for injuring hoyang.
    I mean he crushed koons 2 lackey because he thought they totalled horyang not fighting cassano would leave sth incomplete.
    AND in that way we can really see the level Baam reached in-compared to his old buddies cuz horyang is the one who defeated hatsu
    now I'm confused, why I always thought Cassano was the one who defeated Hatsu on floor 20, where later on Horyang heard the rumor about appearance of the "Devil of the right hand/arm" and got motivation to start climbing again...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    why is Viole weak against normal bombs?? I dont get it..
    I believe Viole/Baam is not week against shisoo(?) bombs coz he has high resistance to shisoo(?), while normal bombs are made from "gunpowder" or something similar what a human body is vulnerable too, especially if you don't know how to make a shield out of shisoo(?) in order to guard yourself, in front of such bombs !!!

Also if he doesnt know how to control the lobster yet doesnt that mean he isnt using the powers they gave him he is solely relying on the powers he has always had??
    Yes, that's how I see it as well, but I also think Baam is evolving the skills he learned along the way. Relying on lobster could otherwise be quite inconvenient for Baam (sometimes), but I do agree Baam does appear stronger and scarer, when that lobster thing comes out...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; February 05, 2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Androssi X Baam all the way.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Black March X Baam all the way.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in Androssi camp as well.

It might have been only to annoy Yuri, but she definitely said she'd go on a date with him. While he still looked like a boy. She'd probably go second base now

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't think FUG will just let things like that play out for themselves. Especially since Karaka seems to be involved and SIU did announce him appearing more often.
    Since he is involved. It's pretty much likely that his plans for Baam will backfire because as you already mentioned he is destined to fail. I mean, IMO it wouldn't make any sense for him to be more involved in the storyline, if he doesn't fail with his scheme. This way he would be forced to fix his mistake and thus appearing more often in the storyline would be "justified".

Yeah, Walhaiksong is probably Baam's only chance of breaking free from FUG. I sure hope they get involved way before 77th floor. Who can wait that long.
    Huh? Of course, they already are. You seem to forgotten that Urek ordered Yuje, who commanded Hachuling to keep an eye on the baby slayer candidate.^^

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, with the author, who knows how long it would take?
    He could have another 6-10 years timeskip and have everyone on the 77th floor in a blink!
    With this chapter it seems like Baam's reunion is near. Since Koon or Leesoo (he still has Baam's wing) are the ones, who are connected to the Wakhailsong via Hachuling, Ro and Quant. FUG will be screwed and Karaka will probably lose face within the organization, which might cause a dissolution or something along those lines.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Huh? Of course, they already are. You seem to forgotten that Urek ordered Yuje, who commanded Hachuling to keep an eye on the baby slayer candidate.^^
    Huh? Forgotten? You seem to have failed to read all the posts before replying.

And by involvement I mean something more than just surveillance, of course. An actual interaction with Baam, so that he becomes aware FUG isn't the only option to keep his friends safe. I hope something like that happens during Gongbang. Would be sweet if he got Yuri's message from Lessoo first and then got into contact with someone from Walhaiksong.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

And by involvement I mean something more than just surveillance, of course. An actual interaction with Baam, so that he becomes aware FUG isn't the only option to keep his friends safe. I hope something like that happens during Gongbang. Would be sweet if he got Yuri's message from Lessoo first and then got into contact with someone from Walhaiksong.
    Yeah, it's not as if I and some others didn't mention it. :P

FUG does have more members than Walhaiksong and while Walhaiksong's top tier are stronger individually, Urek's ranked above Grace, for example, but below the top tier, FUG seems to have the advantage, and not just numerically. Ha Jingsung's probably above Yuri right now (admittedly, Yuri's not a full member of Walhaiksong, but the point remains that FUG seems to have the advantage in numbers), and whether or not Walhaiksong could actually protect Baam's friends is a big, big question. Hachuling should ostensibly be a High Ranker, but it didn't seem like all of the members of Yuri's party to reclaim Black March were High Rankers. I know that the fight between Hachuling and Lero-ro didn't happen, but it didn't seem that Lero-ro was outclassed or anything. Yuje seemed to just be a Ranker. Let's say that Ha Jinsung and his associates made it to the Gongbang. Somehow, I think that they outclass Hachuling, Lero-ro, and Quant.

What I'm saying is that there'd need to be some sort of titanic battle between FUG and Walhaiksong in order to free Baam and his friends from their controller or there would need to be a band of High Rankers and Rankers protecting Baam and co. The problem with the latter choice there is that with a limited number of members, Walhaiksong wouldn't be able to spare people to do that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post
    I believe Viole/Baam is not week against shisoo(?) bombs coz he has high resistance to shisoo(?), while normal bombs are made from "gunpowder" or something similar what a human body is vulnerable too, especially if you don't know how to make a shield out of shisoo(?) in order to guard yourself, in front of such bombs !!!

Yes, that's how I see it as well, but I also think Baam is evolving the skills he learned along the way. Relying on lobster could otherwise be quite inconvenient for Baam (sometimes), but I do agree Baam does appear stronger and scarer, when that lobster thing comes out...
    Yeah i dont want him to rely on it either i want him to rely just on his own skills like he has been, and if worst comes to worst he can use the lobster and it will be game over hahaha yeah I guess that makes sense that a physical object would hurt him.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterguy View Post

now I'm confused, why I always thought Cassano was the one who defeated Hatsu on floor 20, where later on Horyang heard the rumor about appearance of the "Devil of the right hand/arm" and got motivation to start climbing again...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
    damn typo i meant cassano my bad

ANd members of walhaiksong are much stronger i believe Urek and the other founder ( the strongest wave controller of the tower forgot his name) is in the top ten tier of the high rankers.
    If the 2 founders are stronger than Grace then what abt the rest, we can only imagine
    Last edited by shaheer; February 06, 2013 at 12:15 AM.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gelcertified's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good and surprising chapter!! I didnt see that coming.

I dont know why viole didnt just attack casano and grab horyang when novick stole the detonator from the girl... He has the speed to knock him out before he can realize it, or he could of used the three lighthouses too freeze casano instead.

Doesnt make sense.. :/

Yeah the chapter was good and surprising indeed!!! The idea of what happened never once occurred to me!

I guess he's still thinking about FUG's order, it was never his intention to disobey them and put Koon's life in danger...

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    There was no way for Koon to recognize Viole.
    If you look at the lighthouse when they talk to each other, it says "Voice Change: On"
    Wow! I honestly didn't notice that!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    if koon dies like this i'll be traumatized
    Please...I don't even want to go there! Koon is like my FAVORITE character!!! If he dies i don't even want to know what i'd do...

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

lol i can imagine what you are thinking.... but i ll still root for Yeon for baams future interest.
    Hahaha! Me too! They just look cute together!
    Although Baam and Androssi is also cute...
    I guess any girl there would want to be Baam's girl...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post

FUG does have more members than Walhaiksong and while Walhaiksong's top tier are stronger individually, Urek's ranked above Grace, for example, but below the top tier, FUG seems to have the advantage, and not just numerically. Ha Jingsung's probably above Yuri right now (admittedly, Yuri's not a full member of Walhaiksong, but the point remains that FUG seems to have the advantage in numbers), and whether or not Walhaiksong could actually protect Baam's friends is a big, big question. Hachuling should ostensibly be a High Ranker, but it didn't seem like all of the members of Yuri's party to reclaim Black March were High Rankers. I know that the fight between Hachuling and Lero-ro didn't happen, but it didn't seem that Lero-ro was outclassed or anything. Yuje seemed to just be a Ranker. Let's say that Ha Jinsung and his associates made it to the Gongbang. Somehow, I think that they outclass Hachuling, Lero-ro, and Quant.

What I'm saying is that there'd need to be some sort of titanic battle between FUG and Walhaiksong in order to free Baam and his friends from their controller or there would need to be a band of High Rankers and Rankers protecting Baam and co. The problem with the latter choice there is that with a limited number of members, Walhaiksong wouldn't be able to spare people to do that.
    How do you know that FUG has more members? Has that been mentioned anywhere? Walhaiksong has Urek and Baek Ryun, both of whom are ranked higher than Mirchea, they can probably quite easily take him out and with him gone, no one else is really a threat, Urek could probably wipe out the High rankers in FUG by himself

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ichiro Suzuki's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the FUG situation is going to have to be addressed at some point in the near future. Baam obviously doesn't have the power to ignore their commands and FUG aren't likely to let him go, they need him for what he might become. That's why him getting protection off Wolhaiksong, even if that becomes available, won't be a good idea, it would end in a large conflict.

I think he needs some sort of leverage to gain the freedom of his friends in a non-violent way.

Anyway, great chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh my bad guys.
    I see, what you want to say. As of now, he is still a mystery it'd be nice to have him on the storyline and give us some insight about the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post

Well, I don't know a thing about their numbers nor do I know how the Walhaiksong and FUG are structured but the thing I know is what you already above mentioned. Since we don't even know how the Slayer are ranked, it's hard to estimate FUG's overall battle power. Yuri's party back then, did seem like there were at least some strong Rankers among them according to Laure, who considered two of them being monsters. I'll take that statement of his as a fact, since he is Baam's master^^ and a real good shinsoo user.

For now, there's no need for such a big fight between these two organizations to happen. It will happen in the future since this battle is inevitable and also because Zahard's forces will be involved. Once they find out that Baam was alive all this time.

FUG aren't aware that the Walhaiksong are observing Baam. They all are focused on Baam's climb, while behind the scenes Karaka will ruin their plans (the agreement with Baam). Right now, FUG is letting their guard down concerning their surroundings. And it also seems like Karaka is travelling alone, which makes Baam's reunion with his friends even more likely.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If people are assuming that Apple is a member of FUG (I think that is debatable), what about Yeo Goseng?

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    If people are assuming that Apple is a member of FUG (I think that is debatable), what about Yeo Goseng?
    What about Goseng? We at least got a clear evidence that Apple made Koon's team get into a trap. She's either with FUG or working for them.

I think Goseng just stumbled on the photo while browsing. Unlike Apple who said that someone uploaded it (probably bunny girl after Karaka's visit) but in reality didn't fint it by accident. Unlike in Goseng's case, there are actually things pointing to her involvement with FUG.

Of course, I won't say it's impossible that she's with FUG but it seems like an awfull lot of trouble to go through to do things Ha Jinseng or Hwaryun could do themselves. Although her story about how she came to that first test seems dumb, Wangnan's is even dumber.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast