Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarutobi/Kimimaro vs HEBI Sasuke/Juugo

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarutobi/Kimimaro vs HEBI Sasuke/Juugo

Sarutobi starts with Emna out and in weapon mode.

No Kirin for Sasuke.

Kimimaro is NOT going to drop dead but his performance is the same as it was when sick.

They fight where Gaara/Naruto/Lee had to fight Kimimaro.

They start at 30m distance. Teams have complete info about the other side.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sarutobi/Kimimaro vs HEBI Sasuke/Juugo

Sarutobi did somehow achieve a stalemate against Orochimaru in Part I, and Hebi Sasuke without Kirin is definitely not a Shinobi at Orochimaru's level, so, I'm leaning towards Team Sarutobi.
    Though, under normal circumstances, Juugo would never fight Kimimaro

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimimaro team, only because Hiruzen would murder Juugo, while Hebi Sasuke and Kimimaro were said to be equals, so they would battle it out.
    Chakra weapons also have problems cutting/piercing Kimimaro's bones in base, meaning with CS Sasuke would need an ultra-powered Chidori to harm him. Without counting the fact that Kimimaro is an absolute taijutsu, speed and stamina beast. Oro did say his body was the one he wanted the most

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When was is said that Sasuke and Kimmaro was equals? Hiruzen would murder juggo? With what? Hype,shadow shiruken,mud, or a fire ball.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; January 30, 2013 at 08:16 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke and Juugo take the win thanks to Minato syndrome.

AKA, niether Kimimaro nor Sarutobi has shown the capacity to escape Sasuke-level Genjutsu, and thus, won't be given a free pass regardless of hype. CS2 Juugo also has displayed speed and strength far beyond that of Sarutobi and Kimimaro so, regardless of hype, Hiruzen is the weakest link in this fight and will be fodderized.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Chakra weapons also have problems cutting/piercing Kimimaro's bones in base, meaning with CS Sasuke would need an ultra-powered Chidori to harm him.
    None of those chakra weapons were Chidori-charged. Chidorigatana has the power to shred through multiple samurai chakra blades in one swipe. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's superior to Kimmimaro's bones.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would give it to Sasuke's team if only for Genjutsu. Other than that Kimi should be able to hold Sasuke long enough for the old man to finish with jugo and then for them to team on Sasuke. Genjutsu saves the day.

Edit: Actually Sarutobi should be immune to genjutsu because his summon can keep breaking him out of it by giving him chakra lol. Idk maybe im clutching at straws...
    Last edited by NinjaStar; January 31, 2013 at 01:50 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not even sure Sarutobi can take Juugo aside for killing himself with the DG seal. Remember that huge blast Juugo used on Raikage? If that was Sarutobi... He would be somewhat of a dead man.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    When was is said that Sasuke and Kimmaro was equals? Hiruzen would murder juggo? With what? Hype,shadow shiruken,mud, or a fire ball.
    By Juugo more than once, and, unless I remember wrong, Hebi Sasuke in the Hebi arc was compared to Kimimaro.
    This is by hype. By feats, we can easily place Kimimaro above even Kabuto with the Cursed Seal, and Hebi Sasuke is around the same level, a bit above elite Jounins but not quite Kage level ( serious Kages, not Tsunade level ).
    As for Juugo, really? Enma would devastate him in close combat, and the blast can either be dodged or stopped by a ninjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    None of those chakra weapons were Chidori-charged. Chidorigatana has the power to shred through multiple samurai chakra blades in one swipe. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it's superior to Kimmimaro's bones.
    True, and I never said Kimimaro would stop Sasuke's blade, only that it won't be a clean cut and it would take some seconds to cut it.
    Seconds Kimimaro can exploit to harm Sasuke with omnidirectional digital bullets ( the things he shoots from the fingertips ) or one of his dances. Kimimaro is a lot underestimated imo, he's also one of the few Edos to have survived one of Naruto's clones.
    As for the Samurai swords, have we seen Sasuke cutting a chakra blade ( as in, the blade + the chakra )? I remember him cutting only the chakra blasts they launched at him after he said not to piss him off

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hebi Sasuke cannot win against Kimimaro in close combat. That's why the lack of Kirin matters a lot, in my opinion. Don't underestimate Kimimaro's taijutsu. He was even about to kill Gaara, a long-range combatant before his death by his own style. So, I don't think Chidori-based attacks will be giving Sasuke good hits.
    As for immunity to Genjutsu, I can't say it for sure. It's impossible to call they will be immune or not.

Sarutobi vs Juugo is a bit more unknown, but Enma is probably tough enough to push Juugo aside, so, that's a big advantage for Sarutobi alone.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken
    Quote Quote:
    I don't think Chidori-based attacks will be giving Sasuke good hits
    The same thing that cut Raikage trough his shield and strong body? If Kimi decides to BLOCK a Chidori he is going to lose whatever he used to block and what is BEHIND what he used to block.

Oh and he almost killed Gaara when he got close because of the "bone dance" (whatever its called). That is how he got close to Gaara when Gaara belived Kimi was dead.

How about Chidori curent? If Kimi is in close proximity he is in some deep shit as he is NOT dodging that... Then when stunned just applly another hit.

Let's be serious Sasuke is one that can keep up with BEE and RAIKAGE and land blows... Kimimaro's taijutsu? LOL... Yeah its a non-issue there. Kimi's taijutsu is just to keep up with Sasuke in melee, its not the other way around. Sure Sasuke is not a master in taijutsu but the close range jutsus he can use MORE then make up for this.

Quote Quote:
    Sarutobi vs Juugo is a bit more unknown, but Enma is probably tough enough to push Juugo aside, so, that's a big advantage for Sarutobi alone.
    Yeah but Juugo can do this:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/5

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Uchiha_Blood;3277506]By Juugo more than once, and, unless I remember wrong, Hebi Sasuke in the Hebi arc was compared to Kimimaro.
    This is by hype. By feats, we can easily place Kimimaro above even Kabuto with the Cursed Seal, and Hebi Sasuke is around the same level, a bit above elite Jounins but not quite Kage level ( serious Kages, not Tsunade level ).
    As for Juugo, really? Enma would devastate him in close combat, and the blast can either be dodged or stopped by a ninjutsu.

They never was compared in skills only in being Kimmaro replacement for Orochimaru. I do believe you are remembering wrong. Kimmaro had his hands full with a young fresh off surgery lee. Kimmaro or Kabuto was not on Sasuke's level, Genjutsu would stop kimmy in his tracks and lose a head.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    They never was compared in skills only in being Kimmaro replacement for Orochimaru. I do believe you are remembering wrong. Kimmaro had his hands full with a young fresh off surgery lee. Kimmaro or Kabuto was not on Sasuke's level, Genjutsu would stop kimmy in his tracks and lose a head.
    They got compared directly by either Juugo or Karin, I will search for it later.
    As for Kimimaro having his hands full with Lee is kinda false:
    -he toyed around with him, and effortlessy ( I'd like to remark effortlessy ) stopped the First Gate.
    -if Lee was fresh out of surgery, Kimimaro survived with 94950 tubes attached to his brain and lungs

Also what makes you believe Sasuke was that much ahead of Kabuto, when we saw Kabuto running circles with a Sannin, even if out of shape?
    I agree on the genjutsu matter

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Yeah but Juugo can do this:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/462/5
    To which Hiruzen would respond with that Enma cage he used to block Mokuton, or a ninjutsu, or simply getting out of the way

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

You know... Now that i think about it ... I think i made a mismatch in Sasuke's favor lol. Ah well nobody is perfect.

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    -if Lee was fresh out of surgery, Kimimaro survived with 94950 tubes attached to his brain and lungs
    Yeah but same guy is here to. He is not healed for this fight... So what he said applies more then well. If a guy fresh out of surgery, drunk (even if that is probably a + lol) can keep up with Kimi's taijutsu... Sasuke would eat him alive...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Yeah but same guy is here to. He is not healed for this fight... So what he said applies more then well. If a guy fresh out of surgery, drunk (even if that is probably a + lol) can keep up with Kimi's taijutsu... Sasuke would eat him alive...
    Well we were talking about handicaps
    Still I disagree, for a lot of reasons:
    -Lee didn't keep up with Kimimaro, Lee at his best was able to hit once Kimimaro at his worst, as in Kimimaro not using his Gekkei Kenkai, without producing any kind of damage.
    The moment Kimimaro started to use it, Lee was effortlessy swatted away ( Kimimaro stopped the first gate without lifting a hand ) and was about to get killed.
    -We saw recently how Kimimaro was one of the few Edo Tenseis to have survived Chakra Mode Naruto clones.
    The same kind of clone that offed Muu, defeated Third Raikage and was about to hit Madara with a FRS
    -Kabuto was convinced that, with Kimimaro, they could destroy Konoha. Not only that, but he was stronger than the Sound Four combined

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Uchiha_Blood & Hakuteiken on this one. Kimimaro is being underestimated considerably. Without Kirin, Sasuke is going to find it extremely difficult to take out Kimimaro. Kimimaro has both impressive defence and offence. Seeing as he isn't just going to drop dead, Kimimaro should be slightly favoured.

As for Sarutobi v Juugo....without Enma Sarutobi might be overwhelmed by Juugo's physicality. With Enma by his side, Sarutobi should be more than enough to handle Juugo.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast