Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    There are a few points I disagree with you with.
    First of all it is Rai's role to judge and punish Noble's who start to abuse their power. So Franken in a sense is making Rai not doing his job.

Second: Franken promised Rai that he will wake him up if someting major happens.

Third: Franken himself doesn't know if he will be able to handle things.And he should also consider that if something happens to him that it will also affect Rai in a sense.

The problem with Franken is that he plays too long with his pray until Rai gets bored and intervenes. I mean Franken was easily capable to oneshot the 10th,11th and 12th elder. If he would have done that Rai would still be healthier but no Franken took his time to diss and humilate his enemy's.

A further problem is that Rai won't atnd it if someone mocks him or hurts his pride. If Franken is denieng Rai to fullfill his role isn't it like stepping on Rai's pride?
    You brought up some nice points. Did not really think things through this way - nice job.
    I suppose for me knowing that Frankenstein is doing this to / for Raizel benefit, negates and of the minuses.
    After all a dead Noblesse cant really judge or do much.

Regarding Frankenstein - he does take his time with the battle and enjoy it whatnot.
    Also Raizle did take his time and chose to act when there was a just cause, when he wanted to in regards to the elders.
    Even Franky could not do anything at that moment. Though he would have preferred that Rai not used his powers.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine Raizel is going to be a little disappointed in Frankenstein for not now waking him up. Raizel didn't even want to sleep and only did so because Frankenstein promised to wake him up in couple of days and that time has already passed. Which is why Shin Woo and the gang noticed his absence from school. Now this Union Elder situation and Yuri's kidnapping scheme just makes that worse.

Frankenstein means well. He doesn't want his master to die, and he can't be blamed for that, but it's not his right to decide what his master does and doesn't do. Raizel's friends are in danger and we all know he would want awakened to protect them, even if it meant his own death.

So while I sympathize with Franky's situation, I think it has to be considered a betrayal of Raizel's trust.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 06, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky also doesn't know that the kids have been targeted.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Franky also doesn't know that the kids have been targeted.
    True, but Raizel still being asleep is a direct result of him not keeping his promise. So he shares some measure of the blame for the consequences of that, even the ones he didn't intend.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    True, but Raizel still being asleep is a direct result of him not keeping his promise. So he shares some measure of the blame for the consequences of that, even the ones he didn't intend.
    This is also true he does bear some responsibility cant doge that. Did Raizle use his powers on the fake m24 / mark?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is also true he does bear some responsibility cant doge that. Did Raizle use his powers on the fake m24 / mark?
    No, he offered but M-21 talked him out of it once he understood what he was asking for. Then they all got distracted by the Union and Crombell's shenanigans.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

u guys r talking like frank is some kind of criminal yes he didnt wake rai but he didnt do this for his profit he did it because rai need this even if rai didnt want it . its same like when to make kid healthy parents give them medicine even when kids dont want it so just like that doesn't make them bad frank is not bad here. we know from Lukedonia Arc how much rai need this. frank love rai more then himself and can give his life for rai
    as for kids its not his faults that kids kidnap again. (its has become kids job to kidnap in noblesse )

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

[QUOTE=

Like I tried to say Franken should have at least have woken Rai up that if worse comes to worse Rai can save them all. But not waking up Rai is dumb. Franken doesn't know anything about Rai. He doesn't know if Rai can really die or if he gets reborn or....[/QUOTE]

brother its us who dont know if Rai can really die or if he gets reborn or.... on other hand frank know it because he live with him for more then 100 years .

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    u guys r talking like frank is some kind of criminal yes he didnt wake rai but he didnt do this for his profit he did it because rai need this even if rai didnt want it . its same like when to make kid healthy parents give them medicine even when kids dont want it so just like that doesn't make them bad frank is not bad here. we know from Lukedonia Arc how much rai need this. frank love rai more then himself and can give his life for rai
    as for kids its not his faults that kids kidnap again. (its has become kids job to kidnap in noblesse )

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

brother its us who dont know if Rai can really die or if he gets reborn or.... on other hand frank know it because he live with him for more then 100 years .
    Does Franken really know more about Rai than I think. I mean for me it is clear that Franken knows as much about Rai as the Old clan leaders did/do.
    The one who seemed to know a bit more about Rai than the others was the old lord.

Was of Frankens statements about Rai were most of the time assumptions. Not facts. For example about why Rai's health gets effected when Rai uses his powers or why the Noblesse exists.

It was further shown that Rai never tells something Frankenstein until the latter one explicitly ask it. For example about the what happened 820 years ago.

PS:It seems like Rai doesn't have any parents. I mean if he says that Franken was the first being that wished to protect him than that would mean Rai never expirienced paternal love and protection. Which would mean either:
    1: His parents died after giving birth to him.
    2: He is the first of his kind.

I tend more with the second option cause Rai seems not to even have maids. If his parents are the former Noblesse then they surely would have left a caretaker for Rai if something would have happened to them.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Does Franken really know more about Rai than I think. I mean for me it is clear that Franken knows as much about Rai as the Old clan leaders did/do.
    The one who seemed to know a bit more about Rai than the others was the old lord.

Was of Frankens statements about Rai were most of the time assumptions. Not facts. For example about why Rai's health gets effected when Rai uses his powers or why the Noblesse exists.

It was further shown that Rai never tells something Frankenstein until the latter one explicitly ask it. For example about the what happened 820 years ago.

PS:It seems like Rai doesn't have any parents. I mean if he says that Franken was the first being that wished to protect him than that would mean Rai never expirienced paternal love and protection. Which would mean either:
    1: His parents died after giving birth to him.
    2: He is the first of his kind.

I tend more with the second option cause Rai seems not to even have maids. If his parents are the former Noblesse then they surely would have left a caretaker for Rai if something would have happened to them.
    what the meaning of [Does Franken really know more about Rai than I think]
    1 u know about rai more then frank know
    2 u know every thing frank know about rai

as for [The one who seemed to know a bit more about Rai than the others was the old lord]
    do u know history of noble's ???? i dont know about it
    its can be old lord was first lord, rai is first noblesse and Gejutel is first generation clanleder

1st generation nobles = Gejutel , 7th elder
    2nd generation nobles = seira and regis's father
    3rd generation nobles = seira and regis

about ur point for rai can reborn then why care about rai dying just lets him die and wait for him to reborn and as we know frank can live for very long time so its not any problem and if its true that he can reborn than there is some people who will be sad because they want if rai die or waiting for rai to die so their favorite ShinWoo become new noblesse .

do u think frank is kind of person who will not have full knowledge of his master. as for servant master knowledge relationship other then masters family and close friends servant is one who know everything about his master

i dont know chapter no but i think i remember frank said what have they done for rai's condition's
    Last edited by suraj5898; February 08, 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Franky told Seira to set up an alarm clock for Rai, to wake him up when he's most needed
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

0Xellos: Wake uuup ... it's time to save a woooorld ...

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

@ OXellos - I bet it was a warm cup ramen that was left there. This way the scent would get to him and wake him up xDDD.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

@ OXellos - I bet it was a warm cup ramen that was left there. This way the scent would get to him and wake him up xDDD.
    First strixflash and now you Charlie?
    I was going to say that lol

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    First strixflash and now you Charlie?
    I was going to say that lol

The idea just popped after reading the other post -

Knowing Franky, if he did need a super ultimate trick to wake Raizel up, this would be it for sure.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3