Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all diAscAussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by phio_chan; February 04, 2013 at 09:53 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 270 Spoiler Thread

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...70&weekday=tue

Go go go!

edit: From the whole chapter, last scene with Tao made me curious the most. Am I strange?
    Last edited by phio_chan; February 04, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 270 Discussion/271 Predictions

Too much time spent embarrassing the 8th Elder for my tastes, but I guess it did showcase Rajak's power and abilities a good amount.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

So was the delay inaccurate or something lol Glad it's released on time

Can't read it because the school wifi is blocking it for some reason x( Neve happened before

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Too much time spent embarrassing the 8th Elder for my tastes, but I guess it did showcase Rajak's power and abilities a good amount.
    I guess so. And he still has a power-up version, lolwut. This somehow turns similar to Power Ranger. But yeah, it's a good display of Rajak's ability. He looks awesome as a ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post
    So was the delay inaccurate or something lol Glad it's released on time

Can't read it because the school wifi is blocking it for some reason x( Neve happened before
    Haha~ Well, the chapter is quite good for me, thankfully. And that sucks, I hope you can read it soon in a way or another.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Why I can't shake off the feeling that Tao is actually praying for God or whatever deity he believes to save them before Franky and not let him know, it was them, who started the fight inside the school? XD

Pissing off 8th elder is a good start. I feel almost sorry about him ... but it was expected, thank to his wide mouth.

And another, so Franky and Rajak would arrived at the same time, but they probably formed some plan beforehand.

Can't wait for translation!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

it's out:
    http://mangapirate.net/Noblesse/270/1

Tao was the best at the end.
    Last edited by zales88; February 04, 2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Why I can't shake off the feeling that Tao is actually praying for God or whatever deity he believes to save them before Franky and not let him know, it was them, who started the fight inside the school? XD
    Since I'm not allowed to say spoilers let's just say you are either lucky or smart lol

I got to have a lot of Rajak time so I'm happy for this chapter. Nothing new came up though.
    How much time do I have until the 24 hour rule is up >_<

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How much time do I have until the 24 hour rule is up >_<
    The 24 hour waiting stops as soon as there is a scanlated chapter out

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesomeness. Rajak shredding into the 8th, amazing. I'm curious to see the extent of the 8th's power, and how Rajak handles him. It appears as though this crop of Elders is going to pose an entirely different level of challenge. Tao was hilarious, but, unfortunately for him , the only deity capable of saving him from Frankenstein's wrath is asleep at the moment.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay chapter for me - but I wasn't too excited by the fight between the 8th and Rajak.
    The last panel with Tao was hillarous and I'm wondering after the trainings session with Frankenstien, how much stronger has the trio become.
    We already some some improvements with Seria.

M-21, let see what you can do/

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Okay chapter for me - but I wasn't too excited by the fight between the 8th and Rajak.
    The last panel with Tao was hillarous and I'm wondering after the trainings session with Frankenstien, how much stronger has the trio become.
    We already some some improvements with Seria.

M-21, let see what you can do/
    Kelvin seemed surprised at m-21's transform ability. Perhaps there are high hopes for the RK-5-2 yet.

And thanks for the info world is wide, I didn't think I could bottle it up any longer ^^

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Kelvin seemed surprised at m-21's transform ability. Perhaps there are high hopes for the RK-5-2 yet.

And thanks for the info world is wide, I didn't think I could bottle it up any longer ^^
    He probably only was given some brief info about M21 about being a failure and thus was surprised to see his transformation ability.
    I'm hoping if need be - he will be able to do a full transformation this time. There is a lot of emotional package here with the whole mark / m24 situation. Which may just provide the catalytic needed.

Even that sly bastard yuri might be forced to retreat by then. ~~~ /

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If I'm not mistaken everyone who has ever seen M21 fight is either dead or with Rai's group and Rael so this is probably a surprise to everyone. I'm going off of memory so I might be wrong about that.

Speaking of Rael I'm back to thinking he might show up to help RK4. I think his presence might be enough to turn Yuriy and co away. We mm know that Rajak has been awayand its been said that hes Improved so maybe he found Rael and trained.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken everyone who has ever seen M21 fight is either dead or with Rai's group and Rael so this is probably a surprise to everyone. I'm going off of memory so I might be wrong about that.

Speaking of Rael I'm back to thinking he might show up to help RK4. I think his presence might be enough to turn Yuriy and co away. We mm know that Rajak has been awayand its been said that hes Improved so maybe he found Rael and trained.
    Right - good memory. I don't recall if yuri has seen this or was it crombell that was alerted to something about m21 in the past...
    Rael might be ending up near m21s group after that last explosion took place.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast