Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Minato, Jiraya, and Naruto: That Jutsu.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Minato, Jiraya, and Naruto: That Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    As for Bijudama, it is not Naruto's Jutsu. It is Kyuubi's natural ability. Even when Naruto did the flash Bijudama with Kurama, he used the Sharingan technique.

On the other end, show me any single Jutsu Naruto has performed that is not connected to Minato apart from KB.
    Mini-Bijuudama is Naruto's jutsu, he devised it himself.

As for the jutsus Naruto performed not connected with Yondaime and KB, I can name few ( very few ) :

RasenShuriken ( Yondaime's aim was Fuuton: Rasengan )
    Sage Mode ( not really a jutsu, but Kabuto called it so ). If you don't accept it, Frog Fu & related combos
    The 2 Academics + Shunshin + other jutsus related to weapons like Weapons summoning, the Shadow shuriken thingy etc.
    Thousand Years of Pain joking

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    So far the only jutsu naruto is yet to complete is hiraishin. In broader sense, one might say he's yet to learn sealing jutsu at its best yet as well, seeing how kyuubi mentioned something about sage of six path's technique when naruto sealed him in. However chakra sharing is an awesome jutsu and i'll love it if this is confirmed to be 'that jutsu'.
    I agree, but I don't see Naruto using Hiraishin:
    not only it was his father's trademark, but he already achieved "like a yellow flash" status thanks to Chakra/Bijuu mode's shunshin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That jutsu is simply accessing the power of the Kyuubi beyond the 3-tials state. He couldn't control it and went bonkers everytime until he got help.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    You bought Ni no Kuni, ninjabot? Damn you
    It's amazing. And I'm not just saying that because all the JRPG's this gen have been garbage and this one is just "okay". It's genuinely amazing. And the music! GAWD, the music.

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    Always continuing to make claim from your own opinion. Where did Jiraya say that they focused on kyuubi chakra control. We barely had a flashback where Jiraya was injured. In fact, Jiraya did not even know how to control it.
    From now on, if your first response to me is more snide, holier-than-thou bullshit, you'll be ignored. No more bickering, no more arguing. You'll simply cease to exist to me. You're not worth the headache anymore. That said, I'll concede they never said it was the only thing they trained in. But we do know, canonically, that it's the only STATED thing they trained in. He deliberately opened Naruto's seal so that he could attempt to control multiple tails of chakra. He could only manage up to 3. Afterwards Jiraiya resealed Kurama's chakra.

Point being, you don't have a SINGLE manga scan proving they trained in anything else, while I can reference two different occasions where Jiraiya mentions while they were training he opened Naruto's seal. Good luck proving otherwise.

Quote Quote:
    When Nagato was revived, he knew that Naruto has overcome his own hatred. This showed that Nagato knew how to control it. I would love if you could bring some reference to show that they focused on that. However, obviously, you are wrong because Naruto can also do sealing.
    Sealing had nothing to do with overcoming his hatred. Nothing. Naruto hugged the personification of his hatred (which wasn't Kurama. It was Dark Naruto), and that overcame his hatred. And Nagato realizing that Naruto had overcome his own hatred doesn't mean Nagato knew how to do the seal that Naruto magically knew.

Quote Quote:
    As for Bijudama, it is not Naruto's Jutsu. It is Kyuubi's natural ability. Even when Naruto did the flash Bijudama with Kurama, he used the Sharingan technique.
    I didn't say it was. YOU claimed that Minato warping away a Bijuudama was a specific usage of a Bijuudama, and tried to compare it to Naruto's own Bijuudama to try to make them more similar. They're not the same. One ninja CREATES a Bijuudama. The other ninja warps away one that's fired AT him. Bijuudama could have been the jutsu in question because it fits Jiraiya's explanation of it perfectly:

1: It requires Kurama's chakra
    2: it's a "complete" form of a jutsu Minato already created. The Rasengan is similar to the Bijuudama in it's initial stage. It's Naruto's mastery of the Rasengan that allowed him to perfect the Bijuudama as quickly as he did. The two best answers are either simple Kurama chakra control, or the Bijuudama.

Quote Quote:
    On the other end, show me any single Jutsu Naruto has performed that is not connected to Minato apart from KB.
    Henge no Jutsu. Naruto Rendan. Kawazu Kumite. Sexy no Jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    So far the only jutsu naruto is yet to complete is hiraishin. In broader sense, one might say he's yet to learn sealing jutsu at its best yet as well, seeing how kyuubi mentioned something about sage of six path's technique when naruto sealed him in. However chakra sharing is an awesome jutsu and i'll love it if this is confirmed to be 'that jutsu'.
    Me want more... me want something special...a jutsu to surpass all jutsus....... I don't know what that is...I will know when I see it
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that jutsu is a jutsu, nothing to do with the Kyuubi itself but probably needs the Kyuubi's chakra. I don't think seals are jutsu, and controlling Kyuubi is not a jutsu, nor is using its chakra. But I think that may be a forgotten thing now.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It's amazing. And I'm not just saying that because all the JRPG's this gen have been garbage and this one is just "okay". It's genuinely amazing. And the music! GAWD, the music.
    I know, damn it.
    It was incredibly hard to choose between this and Metal Gear Rising ( and Storm 3 ), I'll probably get it when the price is lower on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think that jutsu is a jutsu, nothing to do with the Kyuubi itself but probably needs the Kyuubi's chakra. I don't think seals are jutsu, and controlling Kyuubi is not a jutsu, nor is using its chakra. But I think that may be a forgotten thing now.
    Kabuto called Sage Mode a jutsu, so it can very well be.
    Also I remember the correct translation was "that power" ( chikara or whatever I suck at japanese ), more than "that jutsu".

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If it was "taht power," then yeah, I can see why people say it's Kyuubi's chakra. I'd agree.

Though, if it was that, why would Naruto use it after Jiraiya told him not to?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If it was "taht power," then yeah, I can see why people say it's Kyuubi's chakra. I'd agree.

Though, if it was that, why would Naruto use it after Jiraiya told him not to?
    Because Deidara pissed him off telling him how all Jinchuuriki are tools, hated by the village, while throwing into his face that Gaara was dead against Oro he did because he wanted to save Sasuke.
    Do keep in mind Jiraiya weakened the seal, so the Kyuubi's will could easily influence Naruto's

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto apparently let it, by his own admission to the toads.

Naruto still should have listened to Jiraiya's warning though. Not totally sure if he knew about him goin apeshit and nearly killing Jiraiya at the time.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jutsu is most often translated as "technique". Thus, anything that allows one to do... well, anything, can be called a jutsu. So a jutsu that transforms you is considered a transformation technique. A jutsu that fires fireballs from your mouth is a fire technique. Kyuubi chakra mastery may not be a technique, but Kyuubi Shroud is. So is Bijuudama and so is Sage Mode.

So yes. It's just mastering the Kyuubi's chakra inorder to use something Kurama specific.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah they just trained for kyuubi mode, honestly if they trained anything else we'd have seen it by now... well besides a rasengan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    From now on, if your first response to me is more snide, holier-than-thou bullshit, you'll be ignored. No more bickering, no more arguing. You'll simply cease to exist to me. You're not worth the headache anymore. That said, I'll concede they never said it was the only thing they trained in. But we do know, canonically, that it's the only STATED thing they trained in. He deliberately opened Naruto's seal so that he could attempt to control multiple tails of chakra. He could only manage up to 3. Afterwards Jiraiya resealed Kurama's chakra.

Point being, you don't have a SINGLE manga scan proving they trained in anything else, while I can reference two different occasions where Jiraiya mentions while they were training he opened Naruto's seal. Good luck proving otherwise.

I know that you were not saying that they didn't train in anything else...I am just sharing stuff below...

They trained in genjutsu release...
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-264-8/n...apter-259.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-264-10/...apter-259.html

So they trained in something else...Also it seems his use of KB got very refined ....http://www.mangapanda.com/93-251-10/...apter-246.html....

Anyway - I think that jutsu is more than controlling the kyuubi....Just controlling the kyuubi is just not enough seeing the levels of power ups that we are seeing...but what that jutsu is...I don't know..

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    yeah they just trained for kyuubi mode, honestly if they trained anything else we'd have seen it by now... well besides a rasengan
    They trained in other stuff as well...2 years on KB mode and nothing to show for it ...that is rubbish (not directed at you)....For me that is a fail...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    Anyway - I think that jutsu is more than controlling the kyuubi....Just controlling the kyuubi is just not enough seeing the levels of power ups that we are seeing...but what that jutsu is...I don't know..
    Just saying, Naruto is the strongest ninja alive.
    Only Madara is stronger, but Madara right now is an Edo, should he be revived he would be n°2 together with Sasuke when he'll get his last hax.
    Not bad for a 16 year old boy, don't you think ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    I know that you were not saying that they didn't train in anything else...I am just sharing stuff below...

They trained in genjutsu release...
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-264-8/n...apter-259.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-264-10/...apter-259.html

So they trained in something else...Also it seems his use of KB got very refined ....http://www.mangapanda.com/93-251-10/...apter-246.html....

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

They trained in other stuff as well...2 years on KB mode and nothing to show for it ...that is rubbish (not directed at you)....For me that is a fail...
    oh yeah they trained at genjustu dispersal fail and it was never used or mentioned again hahaha i know they trained at more but its harder to see since its not completely visual, i know he got more than rasengan but he never does anything except it... *sighs* and 2 years on kb and all they got were 3 tails, although a feat, really? thats it?

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2