Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: The Naruto 617 Chapter told us that Sage Bijuu Mode will happen !

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Last Bijuu's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb The Naruto 617 Chapter told us that Sage Bijuu Mode will happen !

Hi i am new here ! I have a theory....

The new chapter showed us that Naruto transformed kyuubi chakra into Naruto Chakra both C and Orochimaru said that and we had confirmation on how Naruto did this chapter !
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

So Naruto BM is now just Naruto chakra ! The only thing he needs to do is just enter SM and blend his normal chakra with nature energy !

There is no need to blend kyuubi chakra when you already transformed it into your own chakra.....

For me this is obivous because Kishi could have just said Naruto gaved Kyuubi chakra to the Aliance and they all have super power just like Kakashi first got Kyuubi chakra...

So why would Kishi need to say Naruto tranformed Kyuubi chakra into Naruto chakra ? Well i think is just a set up for a new power up and that is SBM

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Naruto 617 Chapter told us that Sage Bijuu Mode will happen !

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Bijuu View Post
    Hi i am new here ! I have a theory....

The new chapter showed us that Naruto transformed kyuubi chakra into Naruto Chakra both C and Orochimaru said that and we had confirmation on how Naruto did this chapter !
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

So Naruto BM is now just Naruto chakra ! The only thing he needs to do is just enter SM and blend his normal chakra with nature energy !

There is no need to blend kyuubi chakra when you already transformed it into your own chakra.....

For me this is obivous because Kishi could have just said Naruto gaved Kyuubi chakra to the Aliance and they all have super power just like Kakashi first got Kyuubi chakra...

So why would Kishi need to say Naruto tranformed Kyuubi chakra into Naruto chakra ? Well i think is just a set up for a new power up and that is SBM
    Yeah, and I think this is only one consequence. From Kyuubi's explanation on your second spoiler, I think there is more consequences for the techniques used. We'll see when the fight come boack.

New Reply