Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Last edited by Antxon Kolokon; July 27, 2013 at 05:37 AM.
And another ToC without DGM and without news is out.
One more month of life for the DGM Hiatus Thread
Last edited by Asclepius; July 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
Every month the same. I doubt DGM will be just there. They're going to announce it at least a one issue before, don't you think?
But I didn't see where the announcement for Embalming or Rurouni's return was made. One of the boys posted that it would come back in the next issue without source when it happened. And it did return as he posted.
It could happen in Jump SQ's news section for example.
The April issue's famous hiatus notice specifically states there'll be a notice page in the magazine when DGM's return date is decided.
Is it true that Hoshino-sensei is looking for another magazine? I read it in another forum and the announcement had no source, so I don't believe it at 90%, and the other 10% I don't want to believe it. It basically says that Hoshino-sensei wants to move to another magazine and since Shueisha owns 50% of the rights of D.gray-man and she owns the other 50% it's like a legal fight for the rights.
So, can someone can tell me if is true? I have understood that the JQ web site still have the section of D.gray-man but honestly, in the case of D.gray-man I can almost believe anything.
Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by xi0; July 31, 2013 at 03:05 PM.
I don't think DGM will be moving to other Shueisha publication. The announcement was legit. It's on hiatus. I know it may be hard, but making all this catastrophism will take us nowhere.
If you want to know if DGM is still current with Jump SQ magazine, check Shueisha's Jump SQ mag website serialization (連載陣) pages:
• current entire magazine line-up - series that have ended/been cancelled do not appear in this list but DGM is there!
• DGM's intro page - lists publication in Jump SQ and Jump SQ.19 at bottom
Last edited by kannazuki; July 31, 2013 at 06:55 AM.
Question: What happened to Allen's scar? It was inked until Cross told Allen he was the Nea's host and since then Hoshino have never inked it again beside the flashback in chapter 206 and seems to get bigger as time goes by . Is that symbolism? (I read it somewhere that Hoshino said the scar connected to Allen's inner unstable state but I can't remember where)
Yes, I've seen that quote too. Allen's scar morphs with the stability of his inner emotions, so the more intricate or "different" it looks, the more emotionally unstable he apparently is. Remember when he was controlling the Ark for the first time, not sure if he'd ever see all his nakama again? While all alone in the piano room, the forms his scar took were really something else.
I hope this cheers eveyone a bit up!
(I found it while googling )
The pics aren't showing up
Zerochan never works. Thanks for trying though, Dianor! Maybe try linking to the pages themselves?