Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: What is the 3rd side of the war?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the 3rd side of the war?

Greetings

I decided to start a thread about an important topic, something that was mentioned, but almost nothing

The 3rd side of the war, We have only one thing, is about kill somebody you love, we have this in chapter 168, Cross said it.
    What it is? What the 14th did about it?
    Last edited by JDSS; March 08, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the 3rd side of the war?

I am feared that Apocryphos has something to do with this 3rd side of the war. Bookman looked so scared when mentioned it. Cross disappeared or being silenced by Apocryphos, if not Hoshino herself just right after his warning Allen about the 3rd side.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    I am feared that Apocryphos has something to do with this 3rd side of the war. Bookman looked so scared when mentioned it. Cross disappeared or being silenced by Apocryphos, if not Hoshino herself just right after his warning Allen about the 3rd side.
    Maybe, because why Apo goes suddenly to kill Cross? He could do it anytime, because he mentioned that high secretly thing? good one, maybe is that way
    So... what did the 14th do about it? something about the Innocence if Apo (and Cross, Bookman, I think Road and the Earl) know something?

edit: I have something about it:
    Spoiler show

Thanks for postting
    Last edited by JDSS; March 08, 2014 at 08:58 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, welcome to these boards JDSS!

I think that maybe this has something to do with whatever Allen was going to remember in chapter 202 that makes him *almost* turn into a Noah (near the end). He's thinking about how he should stop thinking in black and white ways (like "hating" the Third Exorcists for becoming part-Akuma), then applies it to the 14th. As soon as Allen wonders if something would "change" if he understood why the Noah that was the younger brother of Mana betrayed the other Noahs, he starts to fall unconscious and become a Noah himself. Of course, that's also when Apocryphos shows up to "save" Allen...
    Last edited by kannazuki; March 09, 2014 at 03:24 PM.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kannazuki View Post
    Hey, welcome to these boards JDSS!
    Thanks Kanna!

Quote Quote:
    I think that maybe this has something to do with whatever Allen was going to remember in chapter 202 that makes him *almost* turn into a Noah (near the end). He's thinking about how he should stop thinking in black and white ways (like "hating" the Third Exorcists for becoming part-Akuma), then applies it to the 14th. As soon as Allen wonders if something would "change" if he understood why the Noah that was the younger brother of Nea betrayed the other Noahs, he starts to fall unconscious and become a Noah himself. Of course, that's also when Apocryphos shows up to "save" Allen...
    Good one! More for sure, the 3rd side is something about the 14th, but I mean, about more of himself...
    What happened with that thoughts of Allen? Why they let the 14 wakes up? they are simply rhetoric questions... and then Apo arrives to stop the awakening...

thanks for postting
    Last edited by JDSS; March 09, 2014 at 03:26 PM.

New Reply