Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei42 View Post
    Ah well this is nothing new. Over the months I've actually adapted to this choppy release schedule so I'm not that surprised. Wish Hoshino the best and pop in again next month~
    I feel like this too, I wasn't very surprised... lets just hope for the best xD
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

so well there is chapter this month but no chapter next month (so april next chapter).... well its a pain to wait... but well at least we know tha there wont be a chapter beforehand... and it s not like we learn about it few days before shedduled release XD

personaly I will get the waiting off from my mind thx to this... and will be able to focus on something different...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    so well there is chapter this month but no chapter next month (so april next chapter).... well its a pain to wait... but well at least we know tha there wont be a chapter beforehand... and it s not like we learn about it few days before shedduled release XD

personaly I will get the waiting off from my mind thx to this... and will be able to focus on something different...
    it'll be out in march not april

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shari07 View Post
    @niko_kun : it means that we won't have new chapter for next month again,right!???
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! My dear hoshino.. You make me lost my power for next month

It's just normal thing for d.gray man fc I think XD
    but who do you know what happpen with hoshino?

Ps.one thing that i worried is that d.gray man fc decrease., hahahaha
    we won't have this month chapter (feb) but we'll in march if everything goes alright )

and I don't know what happened... is saying on the toc image but i dont know japanese :/
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    we won't be getting a chapter... Theres a small line saying something at the toc's end.
    I think the thumbnail is broken? It doesn't work for me. Could you reupload it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    and I don't know what happened... is saying on the toc image but i dont know japanese :/
    From what I can "squint" of it, it's along the lines of "D.Gray-Man will be in the next issue [of JumpSQ]". So, you're pretty much on the dot about what's to happen in the future, Niko. ^_^ Thanks for the small image! I had to go to 2ch to find the bigger one, but worth the tracking down. However, even that one isn't in a good quality. Some parts of it is blurry, but we get the picture anyways.

Poor Hoshino. She must've had another arthritis pain attack sometime this month. There are several natural ways to combat it, but the question is, is Hoshino doing anything to combat against her wrist pain? (Editor-san, get her to do some physical therapy every single day! That wrist needs to be well taken care of. )

Well, there are other monthly (& bi-monthly) manga coming out soon so no biggie for me (at least). It's great to follow monthlies as oppose to weekly ones. The more patient you are, the better the story goes. Might as well re-read that funny post in the chapter discussion thread while at it. (People, keep your theories going! ) And suggestion to some of you impatient guys: play multiple long RPGs and take long outdoor walks on your spare time that'll make the time go even faster.

Edit: Here ya go, verd and anyone else, who want to see the image in its original size...

Quote Originally Posted by verduister View Post
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by tgirl; January 29, 2013 at 03:31 PM.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by verduister View Post
    This one was the original post with toc, with a big sized page (i believe it's still hard to read the one resized, posted by tgirl).>> 1375x2000px.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaze1028 View Post

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shari07 View Post
    @niko_kun : it means that we won't have new chapter for next month again,right!???
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! My dear hoshino.. You make me lost my power for next month

It's just normal thing for d.gray man fc I think XD
    but who do you know what happpen with hoshino?

Ps.one thing that i worried is that d.gray man fc decrease., hahahaha
    so happy made my day

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member andrewsungchehau's Avatar
    Country
    Brunei
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my, no chapter again. I'm sad.T_T
    According to the TOC, Hoshino sensei is sick again.T_T 2012 Dragon Year (according to Chinese calender) is definitely not a good year for Hoshino sensei.T_T
    Hope she gets enough rest and healthy.
    Hopefully we won't get annoy by this situation again in the near future. Oh well, wishful thinking but why not if we won't get this situation again.:P
    For the mean time, I get ready for Chinese New Year, February will end fast for me. hehe.xD
    I'll look forward to end of February for spoilers and theories for the next chapter. Gonna be positive when it comes to this kind of situation.
    For the meantime, enjoy life everyone and an early Chinese New Year!!!xD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    This one was the original post with toc, with a big sized page (i believe it's still hard to read the one resized, posted by tgirl).>> 1375x2000px.
    So, our forum's ToC has a better resolution/quality compared to the 2ch versions? That changes everything. *blinks* I can read your ToC!!! Well, thanks a whole lot, Asclepius. I should delete the one I have from my computer.

So, the bottom text says: D.Gray-manは作者急病のため、休載いたします。

Translates literally to: "As a result of D.Gray-man's author having a sudden illness, it will make a non-appearance in print."

I still theorize that this relates to Hoshino's wrist in some way.... Hmm.. Hoshino needs to build up her immune system, somehow. Her wrist is fragile. Her health is fragile. This can be remedied in some way. Maybe, her twin sister should pay her a visit and get her out of bed...... ^___^ (J/k!...??)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewsungchehau View Post
    Oh my, no chapter again. I'm sad.T_T
    According to the TOC, Hoshino sensei is sick again.T_T 2012 Dragon Year (according to Chinese calender) is definitely not a good year for Hoshino sensei.T_T
    Hope she gets enough rest and healthy.
    Hopefully we won't get annoy by this situation again in the near future. Oh well, wishful thinking but why not if we won't get this situation again.:P
    She's human. She's bound to get sick, just like the rest of us. Also, she has a health problem on her main weapon required for her to do her job. Thus, despite getting lots of R&R in the past, she will still get sick/pain sometime in the near future. >__< You have very little sleep when you're a mangaka so it's a pretty unfortunate lifestyle for her. At least, let's be thankful she's still active and working hard to get her job done almost every month when she can. There have been past mangakas who put their series to an indefinite hold due to health problems. Then, you have mangakas, who don't even finish their works (i.e. Yugiru Sugisaki).

Quote Quote:
    For the mean time, I get ready for Chinese New Year, February will end fast for me. hehe.xD
    I'll look forward to end of February for spoilers and theories for the next chapter. Gonna be positive when it comes to this kind of situation.
    For the meantime, enjoy life everyone and an early Chinese New Year!!!xD
    Same. Looking forward to them, too. It's good to be positive at the end of all this. From the rest of Asia, Happy Lunar New Year! (Will be in Taiwan next month so I guess that will count....?)
    Last edited by tgirl; January 29, 2013 at 11:05 PM.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Oman
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess it is fine if there is no chapter this month hope Hoshino-sense gets better

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww, there's an absence just when we were starting to get at the meat of the mysteries that have been central the story for so long.

Nevertheless I do wish she'd get better! At this point I'd rather have her make an official transition to a bi-monthly schedule. She was doing fine when she first transitioned to SQ (I believe), but it seems as if whatever plagued her while DGM was weekly series has come up again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think she might be working on Volume 24. She always takes a month off to work on volumes, anyway, and there's enough chapters now to fill Volume 24 so it makes sense. Her art has improved a lot so there's not much that she has to redraw, but she still has to do minor touch-ups, draw the cover and back cover, and draw her little doodles.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member verduister's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I'd be annoyed if that was true, to be honest. Because then the "I'm sick" thing would be a lie and she could've said in the previous issue that there'd be a break.

But anyhow, it's no use to speculate. If she's really sick, then I hope she feels better soon.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm getting used to this month-long breaks... it seems like there's always been 2 months-break between each chapters. anyway, it's just the start of the year, and we are able to get a crazy!wonderful chapter before 2012 ended. Not that I'm happy with the breaks, but its better like this, than wait for three months and completely lost our faith on DGM.

But I'm kind of worried if her fragile health willl affect the outcome of the story of DGM. I hope this won't be rushed to its end. There's a lot of mystery needed to be solved (Lavi's current situation, Allen's(not Nea) "real" past, between Road and Nea, Cross's whereabouts, ApocryphosApocalypse).

Until a new chapter is released, I'll be spending my time at Magi

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPP.

*sighs* I hope mama Hoshino is okay... Her health seems to be declining... I'm a firm believer of her getting as much rest as she needs and then starting the series back up again... I mean, I don't want a hiatus like the one a few years back... But I think it might be best for Hoshino and that's the thing that matters the most. I dunno guys.

I'm still gonna hope that 2012 is a good year for DGM!

Also, I don't think Hoshino is doing the volume just yet. I mean, she probably went on hiatus because she is sick and maybe she'll work a little on V.24, but I don't think we'll be getting it for another... 2-3 months??? I dunno. (Also, would that mean that the American release would be out pretty fast, because V.23 is out over here?? I don't really know how these things work, tbh.)

Seeing as DGM is going on another hiatus again (and KHR is still over *sobs*), I'm gonna continue focusing on One Piece
    Last edited by yukilove21; February 02, 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

New Reply
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast