Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Frankenstein is Union's Founder

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankenstein is Union's Founder

We saw from Frankenstein humans animosity against nobles stems from the fact that noble's contracts which gone rampage. Before becoming a butler, he was the champion of humanity. So it would be obvious that they unite under him. Sixth elder could probably be one of his students when he was still experimenting. And the unearthed site could be Frankenstein old laboratory which he closed when Rai sealed his power.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frankenstein is Union's Founder

I seriously doubt that. It would be too much of a contradiction of what we saw until now. For example, Lukedonia would have never accepted Frankenstein if he was behind the Union, and it would also mean that all the goodness we saw in him was just a facade... a mere act, like his devotion to Rai. So... nope: It wouldn't make any sense to me.

The only way Franky helped the Union was by letting his old notepad unguarded, thus letting Crombell find it and take advantage of Frankenstein's research. But I can hardly see him as responsible for such a development.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if in its creation, Union was originally good. Good, as in, to mediate the relationship between nobles and humans. They used to have bad relationship as far as I can remember, I think, although after changes in leadership the nobles got more towards assisting the humans but still hiding themselves from the public. If that is the case then I can see a probability that Frank might play a part in it. Although later on he went against the nobles because they attacked humans(?) (not sure about this, I forgot about the flashback of Frank's visit to Lukedonia).

That being said, I believe Union evolved more because the traitorous nobles and the notes Frank kindly left for Crombel.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he was not Founder but member of old union . i think that unions old name was something else but after nobles and werewolf join it they change its name to union. human + werewolf + nobles

7. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply