Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sho Kano, stronger than a master class ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sho Kano, stronger than a Master Class ?

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Yes, he knocked her out easily by disappearing into her blind spot and hitting a vital spot. She lost sight of his movements for one second and paid the price. If she been paying attention to his movements while at the same time attacking then the situation would have turned out differently. If you drop your guard, then bad things will happen. Like I said before all that came be concluded from their brief fight is that Sho had the speed to keep up with all of her attacks. Nothing more nothing less.
    She dropped her guard ? How did she drop her guard when she was the one who attacked and actually began the fight ? That little skirmish was enough to show the difference in their power. To keep up with a stronger Miu's attacks while avoiding to hurt her.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, so what he got acknowledged?

That's a misinterpretation on your part. Koukin never insinuated that Sho was stronger than the current Kenichi in front of him. He simply stated to Kenichi that even if your opponent was stronger, faster, etc than you (obviously at that particular time period) you made up for all your shortcomings by the strength of your heart. That's all he meant.
    So just because of a period of time, doesn't mean you're no longer strong or worthy of being mentioned. I never said he is far above the current Kenichi, I meant that he was. As of now, Kenichi is probably on Sho's level (highly unlikely though).

Quote Quote:
    Regardless of how many times the expert class has been referred to throughout the manga, that still does not change the fact that it is indeed a class. It is a category between the disciple and master classes. Notice how the Elder states the NEXT waiting period. He's insinuating there are a few waiting periods before breaching the master class. The disciple class is the waiting period before entering the expert class, and the expert class is the waiting period before entering the master class. This nonsense about the expert class not being an official class is simply inaccurate and untrue. In the very same page he states Tanaka is a expert. A master AMONG THAT GROUP meaning he is still an expert, but a very high expert at that close to reaching master class. The Elder never said an official master class fighter nor did he insinuate that. Another misinterpretation on your part.
    Check back again, he said era of expertise, and then said period. Why did he always say, master CLASS and disciple CLASS, but referred to the expert class as an "era" or a "period" ? Now you think with me, why is it always said that this disciple will become a master, That disciple is the closest to becoming a master, and I'm close to becoming a master ? If the expert class was an official class, then why was it never mentioned or actually called a "class" ? He never said that he is an expert class either, only that he is in the era of expertise.
    It depends on how you see this "A master among the group", your interpretation is highly random. What the elder meant was either that he had the power of a master or that he was a master when compared to other masters. this whole very high level expert is completely made up. And last bu not least, Akisame stated that he entered the D of D as a disciple, and now the elder refer to him as a master among the group. If a whole new class existed in between disciple and a master, will he pass it at this speed ? It's hardly been that long since the DoD.

Quote Quote:
    Now bear with me I don't want you to get lost or confused. If the expert class is the waiting period before becoming a master; Then how would it be possible for an expert class fighter to be stronger than a master class fighter? Think about that long and hard.
    Because a disciple was stronger than a master.

Quote Quote:
    Continuing. Here it is stated by Fortuna himself that he is a master class fighter and seconds later confirmed by Niijima. Also, here's another confirmation that Fortuna is master class by Tanimoto. Now unless you plan to be ignorant there is no way in hell that you can argue that Fortuna is not master class. It's purely a ridiculous argument.
    Hmmmm...not sure where in my argument did I say he was not a master.

Quote Quote:
    Now, here it is declared by Jenezad that Pengulu is a fighter just below master class and that he's stronger than Miu. I have no other choice, but to assume that Pengulu is indeed a expert class fighter based upon Jenezad's statements. Sho was beaten by Kenichi alone. Pengulu was able to manhandle both Kenichi and Miu (very much stronger fighters than they were in the tournament arc) at the same damn time. How in the world would Sho be stronger than Pengulu? Makes no sense.
    He didn't say he is "just below master class", he said he has yet to become a master, he's just as far as he is. And since expert was never an official class, and seeing as he said "however he is obviously stronger than you're now" (the manner in which he said it, Implied that Miu shouldn't underestimate him because he is of the same class) I can't help but group him with the disciples. And since Junazard said master class and disciple class, would it have been difficult to say expert class ? Are you telling me an official class will only be stated twice, both while being referred as an era or a period, but the other classes will be mentioned every chapter ? You see why I find it hard to buy that ? So wait, you are willing to assume Pengulu is stronger than Sho because he defeated two people of Sho's level, but you refuse to believe that Sho is stronger than Fortuna because he in one second, one shot three people who along with two other injured guys defeated Fortuna ? Is that not Kinda hypocritical ?

Quote Quote:
    I just showed you multiple links/proof that Tanaka and Pengulu are both expert class fighters. Expert class fighters who are both still in the waiting period to become a master something of which Fortuna has already done. There is no possible way Sho is stronger than Fortuna nor is he stronger than the expert class fighters I listed above. Your argument makes no sense whatsoever, and I feel sorry that it's seems like you've been misinterpreting the manga for a very long time. I don't speak any nonsense nor am I stating rumors. I KNOW what the hell I'm talking about. I have read the manga, and I just gave you irrefutable proof to back up my claims. You need to read the manga again or find a way to improve your reading comprehension skills because they are lacking at the present moment seeing as you didn't understand my previous post. That is all.
    Those links and proofs you speak of are all false and never said anything directly. It's all just you making it up as you go. Why is there no possible way Sho is stronger than Fortuna ? I just noticed something, why are you involving Tanaka and Pengulu in this ? I'm not about to talk about these two any longer. This has nothing to do with the original argument. The fact that you're straying from the original point, proves your so called "proofs" are not proofs at all. It seems I really do have to teach you what a proof is. You have no idea what you're saying at all, just spouting nonsense. I don't need to improve my R.C.S, you need to. And you also need to learn what a proof is.

Quote Quote:
    By the way, use the manga not the wiki as your source of information. Anyone can go on those sites and edit information or post whatever ideas they have in their heads. Not all the information on the wiki site is entirely true.
    I know. I never used the wiki as my main source of information, otherwise I would believe there is such a thing as expert class.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; February 04, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

One way or the other the manga has made it painfully clear that disciple, expert and master classes are each clearly defined power levels. In this particular regard sho kano and every other disciple since are by very definition weaker than any single expert class regardless of where in the expert class range they appear. Fortuna being a master class, even if the lowest kind, has the implication of fortuna being stronger than any single expert. In this particular context the manga has already gone out of its way to make it clear that the most ordinary and simple A > b > c applies to any and all cases. Fortuna being specifically called a master class and sho being called specifically a disciple class already has the implication that fortuna is not just stronger than sho but rather he outright outclasses him in every regard.

More so, fortuna still never actually went for the kill against the disciples. To the very end he was actually trying to capture them even if he did threaten to kill them.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

You keep saying that but you ignore that someone who was called a disciple class has been shown stronger than someone who was called a master class. Don't know why both of you two keep ignoring this.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Just reread the fight and here's my interpretation of what happened:

Fortuna was clearly dominating the Shinpaku alliance ridiculously, as any master would:
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23760...apter-254.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23760...apter-254.html

Hermit arrived and didn't fare any better:
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23761...apter-255.html

Then Nijima stepped up and called the strategy:

That was all meant to create a diversion for one second to allow Hermit to execute his ultimate technique:

They did zero damage combined, except for Hermit's Kyosa. but it's not Kyosa that defeated Fortuna, but this:
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23762...apter-256.html

It's not just the disciples who beat him but their combined power that is much bigger than the sum of it's components.

That's why it may look that just a bunch of disciples defeated master, which shouldn't be possible.

If he wanted Fortuna could have one-shot them one by one at start, but he wanted to capture them and just played around, like catching bo with his teeth.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's try to be a bit more civil with each other. Thank you!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    If he wanted Fortuna could have one-shot them one by one at start, but he wanted to capture them and just played around, like catching bo with his teeth.
    That's nice and all, but what you said is seemingly impossible to believe. He wanted to capture them and play around ? Until he was defeated he was playing around ? That's far too impossible to believe. Are you telling me that he can one-shot them if he wanted, but while holding back (even though he didn't, he clearly went for the kill) he was defeated ? Is not killing a bunch of kids that major of a handicap ? Sho was also holding back, but still one shot three of them. You continuously keep ignoring that all these guys were extremely injured.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    That's nice and all, but what you said is seemingly impossible to believe. He wanted to capture them and play around ? Until he was defeated he was playing around ? That's far too impossible to believe. Are you telling me that he can one-shot them if he wanted, but while holding back (even though he didn't, he clearly went for the kill) he was defeated ? Is not killing a bunch of kids that major of a handicap ? Sho was also holding back, but still one shot three of them. You continuously keep ignoring that all these guys were extremely injured.
    Fortuna never went for the kill though. The entirely of the fight showed him trying to capture them. Even as he was defeated and went crazy he kept saying he wanted all of them including kenichi.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Said who Kano if strong than master class is the same said tha kenichi if strong than the elder or saiga furinji. You know sakaki said fortune was a class trash master meaning the lower of the lower who Kano strong than a masters class 'that a poorly, bad and tasteless joke tha said it that if said Kano sho it strong tha he's master ongo or any yami or any Rio sanpaku it Kano sho it that strong kenichi if bellon master levels???????.....

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I really didn't get a thing from your reply...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    I really didn't get a thing from your reply...
    Yeah same problem here, I don't know what he said
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

To be more clear and everyone understand, ---if kano sho is master level is then on akira ongo level or any other master from yami?!
    If kenichi gave kano sho a beating who is supposed to be master level, -then kenichi is Riozanpaku master's level??????? .

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

The title seems to be the cause of several misunderstandings. My point was to simply compare him to Fortuna (a Master class garbage is still a master.) Of course, it's illogical to compare him to the OSNF.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2