Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: I know what happened to yamato; hashirama cells

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what happened to yamato; hashirama cells

so it hit me a while ago, yamato hasnt been seen in ages and it got me curious as to why and u think i came across the answer -- hashirama cells.

We know that yamato was an orphan wwho orochimaru expirmented on and forcibly changed his dna to match hasiramas.

And we know that gaining hashirama cells makes you into a super nin and allows you to use all his wood jutsu.

then it finally all made sense, yamato wouldnt fit in the story. going by what kishi showed us about hashirama and his cells, yamato should technically be the most powerful nin right now. let me explain.

yamato had his dna forcibly changed to the 1st's so technically he is the first and should have all his abilities and should be doing everything madara is doing on par. heres my theory:

in order to make the hashirama cells fit the story kishi removed yamato before the war officially started in order to use this cover up. if yamato does have the exact dna that means he is the first and since his cells are the ultimate source of power apparently, yamato, being his identical twin in terms of dna should be unstoppable. not just because he technically is the first but because he was also trained by root and was in anbu. that means yamato, technically, should be the ninja version of bruce willis. he should have the same power as the first and i think he should be stronger than him! he was trained by root and danzo, being the special case he is he shouldve been hand picked and trained vigorously under danzos tutelage. that means he should know how to cut off his emotions making him the ultimate killing machine...

thats right, if you think about it yamato, by kishi and madaras explanation of hashirama cells he should be jesus... literally. he is hashirama with no emotions... a silent killing machine with access to wood jutsu and see as he and the first have the exact dna he should have the same power level and capacity seeing as his cells gives you a massive power boost along with regeneration abilities his exact dna should give you everything and more

And you can say ''hey what if they never taught him that stuff'', again he was trained by danzo who also trained with a young hiruzen, he may not have been trained under the first directly but he was shown to work with the second and third and being in the position he was in as the leader of root he should have access to secret scrolls and the villages top nins to teach yamato how to be the ultimate nin. hashirama probably had old scrolls that he left behind and his abilities he was known to carry can be reproduced when the effort is put in (tsunades forehead). he couldve learned with effort and creativity anyway.

anywho i think yamato was taken out as a plot service and a crutch for kishi to be lazy in a sense and show off all of hashiramas jutsu through madara cause he overpowered the uchiha without developing the senju or just hashirama (lol) more.

honestly this is a wild theory even to me but its sad cause it makes sense

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I know what happened to yamato; hashirama cells

Yamato does not have the same DNA as Hashirama, he has similar DNA, hence why his powers are significantly weaker than Hashirama's.

Hashirama's DNA was infused with his own, thus changing his own DNA signature but not making it identical to Hashirama's but a hybrid of his original and Hashirama's DNA. We've seen that without being an Uchiha, Hashirama's full bodies cells are too difficult to control (Danzou nearly died when he began to run out of chakra). Yamato, for that reason, does not have a full dose of Hashrama, because like the other 59 test subjects, he would have died.

The extent of Hashirama's power is that he is literally able to create massive forests. Yamato struggled rebuilding small portions of Konoha. He lacks Hashirama's massive chakra supply, and his skill. Not to mention, he got his ass handed to him by Sasuke and Kabuto while neither were going anywhere close to 100%

And aside from the fact that the manga has given us evidence that Yamato pales in comparison to Hashirama, he admits it himself that he is a cheap copy of the 1st. So I have no idea where you are coming from with all of this.
    Last edited by Delbi; January 31, 2013 at 01:59 PM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

soorry i read it wrong he doesnt have exact dna but his dna has been modified to match hashiramas to some degree. the thing is if yamato was still in the story he'd be entitled to a major power boost solely on the fact that he has the cells. yamato wasnt anything speecial but has the firsts cells...obito and madara have the first cells and got massive power boosts, healing ability and chakra so by all means yamato is entitled to those too and it wouldnt make sense for him to get a massive power up so suddenly when hes been shown as an above par nin so turning him into a god in like 100 chapters would be severely broken, wouldnt make sense at all and would probably ruin the story

by all means he should be one of the strongest nin in the series, just cause he has hashirama cells and theyre what madara has been spamming all war and according to him hashirama is the only one who can touch him.

if yamato has had wood style, hashirama cells and trained by root since he was a kid he should be almost immortal. the combination of hashirama cells along with being a ninja trained to cut off all emotions should be ruthless and by kishis portrayal of cells and dna he shoule be almost immortal cause madara has been using them to fight everyone with ease so by all means him having the wood style and cells nearly all his life he should be adept and a master of wielding it by now making him all the more deadly
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; January 30, 2013 at 07:12 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

And you fail to understand that the cells that Madara, Obito, and Danzou had exceed the power and capabilities of the one's Yamato has. Moukton in and of itself is by no means a "game breaker". It is the level that Madara and Hashirama can use it at that makes it so. And frankly, Yamato is about as far from their level as the Moon is from the Earth.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It could actualy turn the way he sugests if he would be next to Naruto right now and with a Kurama chakra powerup. Imagine the forests he could create... Defenetly on Hashirama's level.

But yeah under normal circumstances going by his OWN admissions he is just a bug compared to Hashirama... I think the OP missed a could part of the manga. Yamato is nowhere close to Hashirama in power. He is just a weak version of Hashirama.
    Last edited by xXan; January 31, 2013 at 02:12 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner legacyofitachi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i dont think yamato have the same dna as hashiramas
    yamato himself is saying it to sakura after naruto fighting orochimaru that his dna being similar to first hokage thats why he is able to do the jutsu same as hashirama and yet he himself is an experiment result

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah but still he shouldve been displaying some of the new abilities shown, even if he is a weaker version of hishirama. he showed no signs of a massive chakra pool, he couldnt regenerate... where were those things before? even if he is weaker that still means nothing, obito was a goofy nin and wasnt that talented but with hashirama cells he managed to take down a small battalion of mist anbu nin by himself; altough he did use ms he used moukton to kill them all with only a few months of practice so someone who had the ability since they were a kid and trained by danzo and root realistically should be one of the strongest nins in history. he is a hashirama with no emotions.

I know yamato isnt as strong as madara, danzo or obito but it doesnt make sense cause theyre basically showing off the strength they got from hashiramas cells. madara has built them up to be the ultimate steroid of the naruto universe so yamato by all means should be god tier ninja. theres no way obito, madara and danzo got that strong from the cells and yamato didnt get jack shit. that doesnt make sense. which is why i think he got taken out of the story solely so hashirama cells would fit because if he was still there it would raise questions about the abilities he SHOULD have. Why didnt he heal himself before like obito did? wheres his massive chakra pool now? he is technically part senju now so he should have a huge chakra capacity. it doesnt make sense. if he was here he would be entitled to a power up just like madara and obito got. madara has barely used his own moves hes just been spamming wood jutsu so like wtf? why doesnt yamato have any jutsu like him? although madara is god, yamato should sitll be capable off pulling off some of the techniques he displayed

Its like kishis the government and yamato is the one guy who knows the truth so they silenced him lol
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; January 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM.

New Reply