Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

108 49.32%
  • Good

80 36.53%
  • Average

18 8.22%
  • Bad

6 2.74%
  • Terrible

7 3.20%
New Reply
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 619 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 619 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that Orochimaru will undo Edo Tensei after all Sasuke's questions have been answered?

And why are there claims that Hshirama Senju was a moron based on his personality?
    I don't see it, either. He was just enthusiastic and proud of his village's will to be carried out for that long. He's the father figure of the entire village, so, for him to be more lenient against anyone (including the Uchiha) is expectable.

By the way, I hit the bullseye when I said Tobirama was going to use some expletive words. Well, he didn't, but his expression and the way he talked about Orochimaru was killer intent all the way

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that Orochimaru will undo Edo Tensei after all Sasuke's questions have been answered?

And why are there claims that Hshirama Senju was a moron based on his personality?
    Well some people probably see his personality similiar to naruto who is a moron in general so they assume the same with him. But he was the the most powerful ninja in his era and had led so many people so he was doing something right

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Tobirama really turned out to be the danzou-like douchebag many people (including myself) where suspecting him to be.

And @ that "Naruto can be good Hokage just look at Hashirama!" uprising in the making:

Just because Hashirama is cheerful and easygoing doesn't mean he's a retard who can be fooled into thinking he's on an important mission while checking Armadillo Penises. I'd wait a few more chapters with that, because this chapter just showed a bit of his personality, but nothing at all about his intellect and/or wisdom.
    Last edited by LnDRash; February 05, 2013 at 04:07 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Gosh ... Kishi is really taking this overboard ... now he is using chemical reactions or whatnot ... and Hashirama just became total moron ... thank god I never cared about him in the first place
    Wait wait.. So kishi actually gives an explanation that makes perfect sense and your complaining....

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

And for the record, Tobirama didn't accuse Uchiha of being mindless war-loving killers, which could be expected to be said since it would be justifying his actions even more. I think that's a genuine perspective, even if he has a wrong point.

The only thing that bothered me about this chapter was Hashirama's gambling addiction. I wonder that's how Konoha lost all that Bijuu.

8. Like 12 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kishi run tobi character and now after we saw how crazy powerful hashirama was, kishi made him act as stupid as naruto i mean come on, kishi could have made him innocent as he looks a very kind shinobi and loving person but dumb?...i wonder why madara respect him lol...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    This chapter explains alot tho, but it seems Itachis hate didn't grow for some reason, not unless he hated the village elders or whatever. But yea this explains quite a bit actually, I didn't expect kishi to go this route

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Btw lol at hashirama being bossed around by his lil brother
    But it seems hashirama was known as the god of shinobi, not the third. He is such a pushover tho hahah
    it is the same fate ahead of Naruto ... no one will take him seriously .....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SonofUchicha's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

ummmmm..... how much of a beast was the second to be talking down to the first like that, lol.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

fucking BRILLIANT chapter

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

hashirama doesnt look dumb or anything like that, he just has a more cheerful and bright personality
    dont confuse stupidy with being cheerful lolz

although he is cheerful in conversations and goes serious when his bro is mocking the uchiha, shows that he can be serious when it counts
    2nd hokage is like danzo, where as the 1st is more like jiraya imo

14. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

who would though, oro being so understanding and going this far to help out sasuke, i hope oro doesn't changed an see himself in sasuke i mean oro it's the last great villain standing besides madara...
    i can't believe that hashirama let tobirama to pushed him around, he let his brother created ET and look how bad desicion is been since then tobirama is a fucking asshole, sasuke will probably amaterasu his ass over and over again.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    kishi run tobi character and now after we saw how crazy powerful hashirama was, kishi made him act as stupid as naruto i mean come on, kishi could have made him innocent as he looks a very kind shinobi and loving person but dumb?...i wonder why madara respect him lol...
    What did you read in that manga that made hashi dumb? cause he was being bossed around by his brother? give it a rest, people who have their own preconceived notions of how a character should act that are not the writers of the story need to kick rocks in the middle of the street.
    The fact that Hashi acted nonchalantly about the situation gave us a look into the type of shinobi he was to his peers, the same way sarutobi acted to his, and minato to his. it seems the only hokages that were militant were the tobirama and danzo (temp) even tsunade acts the same way. Just cause he is not super serious and bossy he is dumb? wow

17. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well some people probably see his personality similiar to naruto who is a moron in general so they assume the same with him. But he was the the most powerful ninja in his era and had led so many people so he was doing something right
    Naruto will become the mostr powerful ninja is his era and probably be hokage...He has already gathered a big following...he must be doing something right... I think when you compare the legend of Hashirama with his personality...you just don't expect this...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    And for the record, Tobirama didn't accuse Uchiha of being mindless war-loving killers, which could be expected to be said since it would be justifying his actions even more. I think that's a genuine perspective, even if he has a wrong point.

The only thing that bothered me about this chapter was Hashirama's gambling addiction. I wonder that's how Konoha lost all that Bijuu.
    Tobirama's view is just pragmatic view .... he just witnessed too much ... I am actually starting to love that character ... he is somewhat similar to Minato - pragmatic

Wait wait.. So kishi actually gives an explanation that makes perfect sense and your complaining....
    explanation that makes sence? we've seen their personality before they were given mind controlling token and this is completely different ... and frankly Hashirama being made Naruto-like is dissapointing ... but at least we can tune his hype a little ...

anyways I expect some story from all of the Hokages ... hopefully some fights from Tobirama and Minato ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochi understands what's going on outside, he knows that if madara follows through he himself cannot escape the infinite tsukuyomi. He is not about that, he is in survival mode right now which is something Oro does best.

New Reply
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast