Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

108 49.32%
  • Good

80 36.53%
  • Average

18 8.22%
  • Bad

6 2.74%
  • Terrible

7 3.20%
New Reply
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 619 Discussion

Intl Translator 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fafa's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions

I like this chapter, no actions/war but it turns out better, maybe im just bored with a dont-know-when-it-end war in this manga. some questions r answered, thou i think its too much to resurrect all previous hokages just because sasuke "wants to know a few things", but honestly i like to see Hashirama appears in his own-self, not in other characters' opinion, well... his personality seems a bit like Naruto's. for him being the god of shinobi world, lol... what a surprising character. well done kishi.
    Fa2

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm tired of the same old dumb arguments. "omg Sasuke got free powerups on a silver platter! omg Sasuke didn't work for anything! omg I ignore what I want to ignore so I can hate on Sasuke! I'm so totally gonna ignore the fact that we saw him training in Part I and Part II and accuse him of powerups but say Naruto worked for every single one of his powerup, especially for the Kyuubi, even back before he knew he was using it!!1wo48y3530"

So you have like what, two instances of hatred giving him more power? Why not point out Naruto's bogus asspull? Part I against Haku, he managed to get Kyuubi's chakra out of nowhere with no price or anything. Or how about him able to share Kyuubi's chakra without any problem or drawback? Judgin from your posts about Sasuke, it seems that you're willing to focus only on the bad side of him, even ignoring manga and making up your own.

as u say Sasuke got his power-up because of training and naruto got it free then i will advice u to read naruto from start than u will see naruto also train for his power-up
    as for Kyuubi's chakra its part of naruto's body and as for price for Kyuubi's chakra u r forgetting for this he lost both of his parents and lot of others (if not all) hate him for his all children life and he didnt have friends do u think that is not high price than brother u have problem in ur thinking

i like first hokage . all who hate him because he is not acting like what strong fighter should act then if u want to hate him then stop and see him fighting & if in fight he loose like weak fighter then u hate him. guys he is not first strong guy who act like this

Sasuke wants to know truth about uchiha killing than shouldn't with 4 hokage they should bring atlest 1 uchiha to tell about uchiha side things ????
    Last edited by suraj5898; February 09, 2013 at 01:32 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Ok, two questions about this chapter:

- Why does Hashirama say to Minato that "I thought you were sealed with Hiruzen" when moments earlier he seemed surprised that there was a Fourth Hokage?
    Did he know about Minato himself but not his Hokage status, while in the Death God's belly?

- Hashirama says "He was right about it being an immoral jutsu..."
    Who is he referring to? Someone that criticized Tobirama's jutsu Edo Tensei in the past or does he just mean Orochimaru?
    read this translate .... IMO this is better than MP and MS

http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/36976
    خداحافظ

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    The other clans are not part of the two that founded the village and were not put out because of the actions of one man. You cite the examples of what occurs in reality as reason for why tobimara is justified in his approach with the uchiha but what occurs in reality is unfair also. The actions of the few shouldn't condemn a group of people who had no part or knowledge of the events that transpired. This isn't an debate about the representation of the clans in konoha but how the uchiha were treated because of the distrust one prominent man had towards them. His prejudice allowed him to put in motion things that would bring about the events he wished to stop. What is worse is that he did this without any real evidence of threat but on a sole belief about how the group of people were intrinsically. Everyone has prejudice when it comes to some things but it shouldn't be allowed to influence decisions that effect major groups of people.
    A village is make with more than two clans. The two may have a bigger part than the other but there are other clans in the process of building a village, You can't build all those building with two clan only, will maybe you can if hashirama uses his power but then that mean he single handedly create the village, so I doubt that. Also they may be the founder but it doens't mean they can monopolized over the government. It wasn't like they didn't have a chance to be in government are something like that. They did through madara, but he screw it up for them, they should blame him. About using reality as my reasoning, I just wanted to show you what the other clans could have been feeling after what madara did. I do agree with your logics of it not being fair to judge an entire race over the action of a few, but the majority won't think like that. Do you think like two day after 9/11 people, even you for instead wouldn't be scare when you go on a plane with an middle easterner on board? Of course you would, we human are creature like that. Of course it's not right to assume that he is a terrorist but the fear would still be there and it will make the majority of people uncomfortable, the same logic can apply to the rest of village, plus we should not forget that they were all enemy before the village was created and uchiha already have a bad repution so I doubt people are as open minded as they should have after the stunt madara pull.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt Kishimoto will make Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen fight so that we could once again confirm how irrelevant the story in Part I is to what he's telling us right now.
    Oh, that and Hiruzen silently thinks Orochimaru is an insolent kid, not for reviving him, but doing it to revive him as a geezer when all others are revived as ultra-cool adults at prime.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Then I wouldn't take that as a fact because in every flashback we've seen where Madara and Hashirama fought or faced off, we never once saw Madara wore pink underwear. Moreover, I can just as easily say Kishimoto is making Hashirama lie. Characters' explanations shouldn't be taken as 100% fact unless proven. Tobi said he never attacked the village. Even now, if he says that, are you gonna believe him? No, because we SAW him attack the village through flashback, and Minato himself has said Tobi was behind the attack.

Once again, explanations by characters are just their points of view. Kishi isn't telling us stuff from his point of view or facts, he's telling us what the characters think and is trying to establish the character. By having Tobirama explain, Kishi established Tobirama's bigotry towards the Uchiha and provided an explanation (true or false, or both, who knows?) as well. When he has Hashirama explain, he'll show Hashirama accepted the Uchiha and had no bigotry or hatred towards them liek Tobirama did. He'll also present Hashirama's point of view, which may not necessarily be accurate.
    And you just missed the point entirely

What a character said is valid until another one disproves that fact, and how can Kishimoto narrate his story if what his characters said is false?
    Without considering the absurdity of naming the Hokages "the ones who knows everything".
    Believe it or not, but the historical facts Tobirama said are all true, his biased views aren't, but that, as you said, is part of the characterization

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Itachi didn't say anything about them being missing, and the only two we know of that were gone were their parents.
    Considering we didn't saw a single Uchiha in defending the village, I'm inclined to believe a lot of them went missing.
    If the ring-leader of the coup is missing, it tells you something, right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I highly doubt Kishimoto will make Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen fight so that we could once again confirm how irrelevant the story in Part I is to what he's telling us right now.
    Oh, that and Hiruzen silently thinks Orochimaru is an insolent kid, not for reviving him, but doing it to revive him as a geezer when all others are revived as ultra-cool adults at prime.
    I think Kishi can pull a talisman out of his ass to restore him to his prime right before a fight.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

can we safely assume that hiruzen followed hashirama's ideals, while danzo took tobirama as role model?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke after the fight against Kabuto together with Itachi, and after Itachi’s final words he asked 3 question, “what is it a clan???”, “what is a village???” and “what is it a shinobi???” http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/592 http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/592/2.
    In this lastest chapter Sasuke ask to the second Hokage the first question, what is it a clan??? (particularly what is it Uchiha’s clan) http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/619/14.
    Then after Tobirama answer at the end of the chapter Sasuke ask to Hashirama what is it a village http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/619/14.

I believe that Hashirama will answer just like Sarutobi that he consider the village as a big family http://www.mangareader.net/93-99-17/...hapter-94.html (even if the words family was only used in the anime).
    Anyways I think that Hashirama will say that before of the foundations of Konoha there were clans, every clan was considered as a family, and for that reason there were always war and battle (hust like Obito explained to Sasuke).
    Then Hashirama will add that he desidered to create the village for avoid the war, he will explain that when he wanted that now the village would be considereted as “the family”, while the clan would be considereted just like only a member of that family.

Then I believe that Hashirama will add that he not wanted to stopped this, he wanted to unify all the various village in one, because in this way there would not be any more war.
    He only wanted to do that with agreement, in a peaceful way (then he could add that even Madara wanted to do that, but that He wanted to subdue the other countries by brute force, just like we see in Oonoki’s flashback).
    Anyways he was aware that to achieve this it would take a long time, anyways he will say that as first step he decided to share the Biju, he divided them with the others country, he only keep Kurama that was already sealed inside her wife (most likely infact he decided to split the demon after his battle with Madara).

P.S: For now I stop here, later I will write my second part of prediction.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So sad we won't know about the other half of the kyubi for a while: now a flashback,then Minato talking about Naruto and tobi. I'd guess we won't discover about what happened to the other half for 4-5 chapters. Cause I hope kishi to make a good flashback which can answer a lot of things,but it will definitely require time...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Tobirama's dictatorship.
    Day one

Spoiler: you know you want to click it show
    Pffft, I was going to make one like that but you beat me to it!

Tobirama seemed so different back then. I'm a little surprised that he turned out so much more a hard-liner; I'd pictured him as rather the proactive leader type making schools and organizing the city and whatnot and not so dark and stern. I didn't think he was another Sarutobi or anything, but I wonder if he was originally intended to be a Danzou prototype-after-the-fact. He's still sort of mysterious. One minute he's being a right bastard on the subject of the Uchiha, the next he speaks as if he pities them and shows some understanding of their plight.

I do hope he turns out not to be a one-dimensional cruel character. Danzou made for a complex anti-hero (before he died, anyway; now he's just sort of a blame dumpster) so here's hoping there's more to Tobirama than meets the eyes and ears.

I'm tired of the same old dumb arguments. "omg Sasuke got free powerups on a silver platter! omg Sasuke didn't work for anything! omg I ignore what I want to ignore so I can hate on Sasuke! I'm so totally gonna ignore the fact that we saw him training in Part I and Part II and accuse him of powerups but say Naruto worked for every single one of his powerup, especially for the Kyuubi, even back before he knew he was using it!!1wo48y3530"...

...The increase in speed and everything after the timeskip? HE FUCKING TRAINED, AND WE SEE HIM TRAIN AT LEAST ONCE, AND THERE'S AT LEAST ONE MENTION OF HIM TRAINING.
    Not to mention the three years he spent pursuing his doctorate in herpetology in order to prepare to battle Orochimaru. At least the kid cracks open a book now and then. And he does train like crazy, but that really does get overlooked to a weird degree.

Seriously, I'm still puzzled when readers categorize Sasuke's powerups (usually those that have to do with his eyes) as 'free', as in 'unearned'. It's been made quite obvious that those increases in power come at a very heavy emotional cost. He pays with his heart and soul and he's in torment most of the time. I'm not entirely sure why that doesn't count. Especially now that even Tobirama has confirmed what has been pretty well established all along: that the whole process basically runs on suffering of one kind or another.

15. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For the record, I don't think Tobirama has no redeeming qualities. I think he's got alot of the qualities in Sasuke I admire. He's willing to make the hard decisions and he has pride in his abilities. I just think there were better choices when it came to the Uchiha, and he allowed his history with them to skew his views. He's the Hokage. He doesn't get to let personal matters effect his thought process. But he did.

And somehow I knew when we first saw him he'd be infinitely cooler than Hashirama, yet also weaker than his brother. Lame.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Pffft, I was going to make one like that but you beat me to it!

Tobirama seemed so different back then. I'm a little surprised that he turned out so much more a hard-liner; I'd pictured him as rather the proactive leader type making schools and organizing the city and whatnot and not so dark and stern. I didn't think he was another Sarutobi or anything, but I wonder if he was originally intended to be a Danzou prototype-after-the-fact. He's still sort of mysterious. One minute he's being a right bastard on the subject of the Uchiha, the next he speaks as if he pities them and shows some understanding of their plight.

I do hope he turns out not to be a one-dimensional cruel character. Danzou made for a complex anti-hero (before he died, anyway; now he's just sort of a blame dumpster) so here's hoping there's more to Tobirama than meets the eyes and ears.

I think we'll know more with Hashirama's flashback, considering how scarred Tobirama seemed by Madara.

Quote Quote:
    Not to mention the three years he spent pursuing his doctorate in herpetology in order to prepare to battle Orochimaru. At least the kid cracks open a book now and then. And he does train like crazy, but that really does get overlooked to a weird degree.

Seriously, I'm still puzzled when readers categorize Sasuke's powerups (usually those that have to do with his eyes) as 'free', as in 'unearned'. It's been made quite obvious that those increases in power come at a very heavy emotional cost. He pays with his heart and soul and he's in torment most of the time. I'm not entirely sure why that doesn't count. Especially now that even Tobirama has confirmed what has been pretty well established all along: that the whole process basically runs on suffering of one kind or another.
    Because the same ppl who thinks Sasuke's power ups are legit often says how Naruto's friendship with Kyuubi isn't, and its lame etc.
    As such Naruto fans as a defensive manouver attack Sasuke's power ups by saying it was all Itachi's merit.

Personally I think both are cheap as hell, and puts them way below those who became strong without God's gift.
    Like Orochimaru, for example

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    For the record, I don't think Tobirama has no redeeming qualities. I think he's got alot of the qualities in Sasuke I admire. He's willing to make the hard decisions and he has pride in his abilities. I just think there were better choices when it came to the Uchiha, and he allowed his history with them to skew his views. He's the Hokage. He doesn't get to let personal matters effect his thought process. But he did.

And somehow I knew when we first saw him he'd be infinitely cooler than Hashirama, yet also weaker than his brother. Lame.
    Do we know for certain that Tobirama didn't try?
    And do you see Uchihas, prideful as they were, submitting to, say, a seal like the Hyuugas?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drakrami View Post
    Dunno if someone's already mentioned this... but edo first hokage looks like hes in his mid-thirties, this is when he died. So how did he spoil Tsunade? You don't usually become a grandparent until you are at least 50 years old....
    Obviously he is older than you think. How old does Tsunade usually look? We know Hashirama had similar regeneration abilities.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thabor View Post
    Obviously he is older than you think. How old does Tsunade usually look? We know Hashirama had similar regeneration abilities.
    she uses jutsu not regeneration ability ... it's basically henge no jutsu
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

New Reply
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast