Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
218. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

107 49.08%
  • Good

80 36.70%
  • Average

18 8.26%
  • Bad

6 2.75%
  • Terrible

7 3.21%
New Reply
Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 619 Discussion

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions

Hiruzen's Tragic Tale Part 3
    The Lost Title of "God"

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

2. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 14 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    It actually is quite like a corporation. The president of sanitation doesn't have to answer to say the president of marketing. They are both in charge of their own departments, but due to the nature of their work, marketing department is obviously more influential and is more integrated with the rest of the company's other departments. Tobirama, Hashirama, and Oro all confirmed that the strategy is giving the Uchiha's the policing role is to keep them useful, while further distancing them from the rest of the village. I don't how this can be any clearer.

How are Uchiha's not emotionally suitable for the Hokage role. They powers don't drive them into hatred. That's just bullshit Tobirama is pulling because he does not like or trust them. There emotions simply make them more powerful. They are driven into hatred by life experiences just like any other shinobi. Shisui and Itachi easily proves that they aren't ruled by their emotions. Madara, Obito, and Sasuke aren't hateful because have powerful eyes. They are hateful because of their life experiences. Anybody can be driven into hatred given their pasts. It is only the power given by their emotions that Tobirama fears. He wants to be able to control and dominate them. He never saw them as equals. Once he persecuted against the Uchihas, he destroyed any chance of a peaceful coexistance. Remember that both Uchihas and Senjus came together as mutual partnerships. Tobirama basically reneged on their alliance and turned it into a battlefield again. Just this time, its polical and not physical. Well, until later anyways.
    actually , Itachi and Obito were most ill minded Uchiha ... Itachi killed all of his clan because he want keep peace by any means and Obtito want to obtain it by any mean ....

IMO Itachi and Obito was the craziest Sharingan user ....

I don't believe in bullshit like greater good or big pic ... IMO the small pics make the big pics ... if you mess up small pic then you will see an awful big pic
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Spoiler show
    Tsunade won a bet?
    What is this sorcery?

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    actually , Itachi and Obito were most ill minded Uchiha ... Itachi killed all of his clan because he want keep peace by any means and Obtito want to obtain it by any mean ....

IMO Itachi and Obito was the craziest Sharingan user ....

I don't believe in bullshit like greater good or big pic ... IMO the small pics make the big pics ... if you mess up small pic then you will see an awful big pic
    Nope. Itachi, whether you thought his actions were right or wrong, made them because he believed what he did was best for the world. There is legitimacy in logic. He wasn't ruled by his emotions or hatred like Tobirama suggested. That is the point I'm trying to make. Uchihas are not anymore likely to be ruled by their emotions than any other person. The only difference is that their emotions empower them, which makes them a little more dangerous if they do turn evil. But they aren't necessarily hateful by nature.

Obito just got straight messed up by Madara. But anybody could snap. Just look at Nagato, Sasori, and even Naruto when Hinato supposedly died.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i loved hashiramas personality in this chapter, i am still trying to figure out sasukes question at the end....

i wonder if we will get to see the previous hokages fight. ....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member madmax's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

feelings, feelings, strong feelings and more feelings
    the more they are consumed by their feeling , the more powerful they become , and the more insane they go.

for a moment i forgot that he was talking about the uchihas and thought he was talking about a clan of women

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 88maroon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=3c;3289509]
    Hiruzen's Tragic Tale Part 3
    The Lost Title of "God"

Spoiler show

"I also approve of the 4th's Swag" haha had me going.
    Going by the real dialogues and this chapter it's hard to believe oro will use the hokages in a fight.
    As i stated before, it i feel like what ever the hokages say Sasuke will never truly believe them. He has to hear it from the side of a Uchiha.
    It's hard to imagine another a elder uchiha a live and no one knew about it. We all thought that uzamaki clan was all eliminated but there's some who escape. So why cant there be Uchiha's who didnt live in the village and are in hiding. ...Shushi...it's time to come out of hiding..haha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oro must have some hidden plans. He could easily take Sasuke's body with 4 Hokages at his control. I'm just having hard time imagining him nonchalantly sealing the ET's after they answer all of Sasuke's questions.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@3c
    That is hilarious dude, you did a great work, i laughed so much..
    In another thing sasuke is really processing in his head everything that itachi, orochimaru and tobi put him through with the lies and at this moment, sasuke isn't letting his anger take the best of him and until he knows everything from the begging, he won't take actions, i mean if sasuke was letting his anger take the best of him, sasuke would have amatesaru tobirama ass by now..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone that argued that the third was the strongest, was completely blinded by some statement that was made in the very early stage of the naruto franchise.
    The story developed well beyond that stage, and for about 200 chapters or more it has been blatantly obvious that the first hokage was the strongest.
    When obito appeared to naruto, kakashi and tenzou in the land of iron, he made a strong point that hashirama is the strongest shinbo there is.
    Hashirama is also far more important to the overall mythology of the narutoverse.
    Tobirama is getting there right now, and yondaima has been there for quite some time now (being important in the overall storyline of the narutoverse).
    Sandaime was never really that important and has been dumped on as he deserved.

The only way how kishimoto can redeem sandaime, is by making orochimaru the final villain (which is quite possible at this point).
    By making orochimaru the final villain and displaying his full power, we can always go back and remember sandaime as the one that ALMOST took out the main villain of the narutoverse.
    Last edited by gh0un; February 06, 2013 at 05:05 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

KInd of unexpected lol I laughed really hard with all the hokages , they are all funny people

Minato'sama I really like him , i can't believe he was kind of left out

Well but at least we found out some interesting things . Didn't think Sasuke is so fixed in asking for so many answers before making his move . Something must be wrong with him I'm getting really pissed off with everyone fawning over the Uchiha's . After we all know the truth behind their clan i hope they all go extinct once and for all

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Oro must have some hidden plans.
    Right. I simply can't digest this version of Orochimaru as even remotely "reformed" or completely passive. He is planning something and I will hold the torch for him being the last pivotal villain in this story.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Oro must have some hidden plans. He could easily take Sasuke's body with 4 Hokages at his control. I'm just having hard time imagining him nonchalantly sealing the ET's after they answer all of Sasuke's questions.
    well since last 100 chapters are basically fan service I hope they break same as Madara and beat his sorry ass
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    Right. I simply can't digest this version of Orochimaru as even remotely "reformed" or completely passive. He is planning something and I will hold the torch for him being the last pivotal villain in this story.
    Actually, this is what makes sense the most. He isn't interested in teaming up with Madara, nor he has shown a spirited side to cooperate with the Alliance.
    If I had to draw the finale panel for Orochimaru at the end of all this, he would be walking alone, disappearing into an unknown place, holding onto his lifetime goal and thus, his side of the story not being completed.

19. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm of the opinion these kages won't face or see anyone aside from Sasuke. If Orochimaru decides to turn on Sasuke after he has gotten what he wants, Sasuke is going to have his hands full sealing the Kages lol.

New Reply
Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast