Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is awaiting Unohana in the future?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death

30 28.57%
  • Back to her spot as 4th Squad Captain. No more fighting.

22 20.95%
  • She will get to fight a Quincy and show us what that Bankai is.

30 28.57%
  • She will be given an off-paneled victory against the Quincy the way Kenpachi was given.

1 0.95%
  • Training is not over yet. She will heal herself to showcase more skills.

8 7.62%
  • Training is not even started yet. They will now begin working on sword styles.

14 13.33%
New Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 526 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

@dramas26 ,you are really useful! so unohana's bankai has got the property of healing? it surely fits her style, and it also fits what that royal guard meant by saying that a zampakuto grows by getting closer to its user. I think unohana's bankai has got other properties,more connected to evilness

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Nice! Now could you please fix the plot aswell? ... Problem Bleachfans ?? Come at me bros. I can handly you all !!

... alright man, just kidding. But I couldn't let that opportunity go to waste
    The plot is perfect.... It wouldn't be Shounen if the plot wasn't like Swiss cheese.....(full of holes) lolololololololol

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone that says he is fodder, does anyone remember this::

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v53/c502/16.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i really only have one thing to say about this chapter

the art was damn near orgasmic lol! so well done! very nice Kubo its fitting for this kind of situation

this chapter as a whole just felt different like a full battle chapter of Berserk when Guts is in full rage, thats what it felt like

beautiful!
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; February 14, 2013 at 04:01 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    You could try giving examples how and what should be fixed, excluding the topics: Unohana and her bankai.
    Well it doesn't break the plot of anything, but I for one demand to know what the fuck those hanging 2 bodies from Szayel's basement were. It's silly right? I'm silly. Out of all the secrets and mysteries in Bleach I'm interested in that shit, which is probably going to be some kind of a troll

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Here I am, reading that Kenpachi Zaraki could be beaten by any captain.
    It's Torran, who likes Zaraki but also tries to make him as small as possible at the same time.
    You conveniently ignored the part that said "depending on the circumstances". If they decide to fight head on with him in a sword fight they will most likely lose, but everywhere else there's literally hundreds of possible ways they could kill him with ease. I already mentioned Mayuri. Not even Transcendental Aizen was immune to poison or special abilities. I'd like to see Kenpachi trying to fight a captain using their abilities properly. Good luck trying to use his sword to beat a non-physical ability or power like half of the captains or try to take a level 70+ Kido spell.

You know, the dude that took the full force of Komamura and Tosen's attacks
    You mean he blocked their slash once? I thought it wasn't up to discussion that Kenpachi knows how to hold a sword. How about I overturn this then? How come Kenpachi's direct slash only managed to cut Tousen across the chest? But more importantly, why are you cherry picking when it's not directly addressing my point?

and came out smiling and commenting that he might just fall asleep.
    He had multiple knives of those Tousen shoot at him deeply sunk into his flesh, and was bleeding all over. But you can take his words at face value if you want, not like he was just acting cool despite getting injured so easily by the same guys he had just insulted.

While still wearing the eyepatch.
    And why is this relevant? They were fighting with their swords, it didn't involve a reiatsu showdown like it did against Ichigo. Unohana nearly killed Kenpachi multiple times and what did she do? She didn't release more power than Kenpachi, or used stronger attacks, she merely exploited every opening and weakness, blocking attacks if necessary. It's time you drop that "every battle is a battle of reiatsu" mentality because it doesn't apply in everything.

The dude whose sheer unrefined reiatsu is so formidable that he can go toe on toe to other captains while not knowing the name of his zanpakuto
    Again with that reaitsu stuff. How is it relevant? How about Ikkaku vs Ichigo? It was a battle of agility, reflex and skill. Or how about Renji vs Ichigo? It was a sword fight, this time with their Zanpakutos released, it came down to mastery. Or how about Kenpachi vs Ichigo? It was a pure sword fight, even in the end, where removing the eyepatch merely increased his reaitsu to be able to combat that massive attack Ichigo was preparing. What about Ichigo vs Byakuya? It was a sword fight until they released, and even when they went Bankai, it remained a sword fight. Hitsugaya vs Gin? Sword fight. Tousen vs Kenpachi? Sword fight (at least a one sided one, the Bankai merely blocked the senses, no power increase or anything of the sort), Soifon vs Yoruichi? Martial arts fight. Shinji vs Ichigo? Sword fight. Ichigo vs Grimmjow (start)? Sword fight. Ichigo vs Nnoitra? Sword fight. Nel vs Nnoitra? Sword fight. Kenpachi vs Nnoitra? Sword fight. Ulquiorra vs Ichigo? Sword fight. Shunsui vs Starrk? Sword fight. Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight Sword fight
    Sword fight
    Sword fight
    Sword fight
    Sword fight
    Sword fight
    If Kenpachi is able to take on a captain is BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO HOLD A SWORD. HE'S EXPERIENCED. He may not be a master like Unohana, but he has his own drunken/berserk style. His reiatsu is largely irrelevant, it may help to increase his cutting power and survive attacks, or stop a Cero with his hand, but for everything else it's because for a thousand years he's been fighting with a sword nonstop.

The dude who yamamoto was afraid to train.
    Because since MOST CAPTAINS ENGAGE IN SWORD FIGHTS, the demon of the sword Kenpachi would be hard to stop, unless he was poisoned or something, since pretty much nobody is immune to that sort of attack.

This is pretty fuckin' reasonable all right.
    Unreasonable is you ignoring parts of my post.

What pisses me off about this is that I'm not gonna get the explanation about why the hell she didn't intervene against Aizen back in FKT.
    Remember about those captains that intervened? It didn't go to well, didn't it? And Aizen himself is a pretty skilled swordsman to, and on a level above what a "captain" is, would have been suicide for her to jump in.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Nice! Now could you please fix the plot aswell?
    Sure, here you go. It's a special service I provide.

Quite the cliffhanger, eh?
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting for his reply in the Kenpachi thread, that case isn't closed yet.
    After reading your last reply a couple of times I came to the conclusion that I would be repeating myself by responding. If I'm going to post there again it's going to be a short post covering everything because I don't like spending so much time writing something I already did.

She served the purpose of fighting him for a couple of chapters and could die at the end of the fight. If that's the qualification for being fodder, than so are most fights in Bleach were one party has to go down. Yamamoto was fodder too, since he was the sacrificial lamb for Bach?
    That's a daring move of you comparing to different characters and situations to make a point. Yamamoto's battle and death, his role in Soul Society, the story and future events are going to play a part in the overall lore and plot. We also got to see many things about him, and his death just added fuel to the fire that is this arc. What did Unohana accomplished during this training? She didn't bring anything new to the table, since everything about her character happened and was told before this battle. Her fight wasn't fluid or dynamic like most other fights either, since most of what happened on panel was either flashback, dialogue or Kenpachi getting killed multiple times, the only exception being that first chapter where she stabbed Kenpachi through the neck. Overall her role amounted to making another character grow, but as for herself during this fight it was nothing but fodder.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well it doesn't break the plot of anything, but I for one demand to know what the fuck those hanging 2 bodies from Szayel's basement were. It's silly right? I'm silly. Out of all the secrets and mysteries in Bleach I'm interested in that shit, which is probably going to be some kind of a troll
    Those two bodies are Szayel's brother Ylfort Grantz and the ex-Espada Cirucci Thunderwich. He recovered his brother's body to be able to counter Renji's Bankai and Cirucci to learn about Ishida's power. It's why he was shot through the neck with harm or survived that Quincy pillar thing.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aonsaithya View Post
    Sure, here you go. It's a special service I provide.

Quite the cliffhanger, eh?
    Best gift for Valentines

Thnx for making me laugh (and correcting the plot direction).

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    Those two bodies are Szayel's brother Ylfort Grantz and the ex-Espada Cirucci Thunderwich. He recovered his brother's body to be able to counter Renji's Bankai and Cirucci to learn about Ishida's power. It's why he was shot through the neck with harm or survived that Quincy pillar thing.
    Yeah, that all sounds nice, but it lacks some evidence. First of all, Yylfordt was turned into vapor by Renji's Bankai. So he's not one of them. Of course, it's not like you're the first one who thought of them being Privaron Espadas brought in by Exequias but, correct me if I'm wrong, the identity of those bodies was never uncovered (if it happened in an interview or a databook, I might have missed it). And as far as Szayel's monitoring is concerned, he didn't need their bodies to devise a way to counter Renji and Ishida, since he put his spirit recording insects on both of them. And those insects either transmitted data to his lab, or flew back to it and brought the data. Feel free to disagree, but that's how it happened.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Best gift for Valentines

Thnx for making me laugh (and correcting the plot direction).

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Yeah, that all sounds nice, but it lacks some evidence. First of all, Yylfordt was turned into vapor by Renji's Bankai. So he's not one of them. Of course, it's not like you're the first one who thought of them being Privaron Espadas brought in by Exequias but, correct me if I'm wrong, the identity of those bodies was never uncovered (if it happened in an interview or a databook, I might have missed it). And as far as Szayel's monitoring is concerned, he didn't need their bodies to devise a way to counter Renji and Ishida, since he put his spirit recording insects on both of them. And those insects either transmitted data to his lab, or flew back to it and brought the data. Feel free to disagree, but that's how it happened.
    Renji and Ishida recognized those bodies. You can compare those feet if you want. Cirucci is certainly one of them, and in that context so is Ylfort, who by the way, wasn't vaporized as you can still see him here and here. As for the evidence, I'm sure there's an image somewhere, but I don't have it so here's the page with Cirucci instead.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

There, there.
    What an ancient topic you guys found to talk about

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

About Aizen fusing with his sword, we can look at these pages and guess the incomplete outcome: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c421/11.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c421/12.html

I believe Zaraki is about above average because his fighting style his straight forward, he'd be killed if he fights with these people (exclude Unohana): Old man Yam, Isshin, Aizen, Shunshui, Gin, Stark, hollowed Ichigo 2.0 and that old man espada #2 who got killed so lame.
    Last edited by MBVC; February 14, 2013 at 09:10 PM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    The chapter in which Unohana was revealed as Yachiru.
    Chapter 520, that is.
    Yea so I read through that chapter again and I still don't see where it was implied that Yamamoto was scared to train Kenpachi, why would he be?

This is all I got: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/520/17

It's either Kenpachi stopped the training after one day because he didn't care for the lessons or Yamamoto stopped giving Kenpachi said lessons because he didn't want to learn.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

@Razh. lol. yeah, I just realize it's Valentine's Day today and I bet, Kubo, designed this chapter specifically for that purpose.

I don't think, Unohana is going to die, she's just finally being revoked of her title as "Kenpachi" (even though, I thought that was already done) and passing on finally to someone she feels is worthy of it. That case being, how many Kenpachi were there before Zaraki, besides the one from the TBP Arc...?.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    Renji and Ishida recognized those bodies. You can compare those feet if you want. Cirucci is certainly one of them, and in that context so is Ylfort, who by the way, wasn't vaporized as you can still see him here and here. As for the evidence, I'm sure there's an image somewhere, but I don't have it so here's the page with Cirucci instead.
    That's right, he wasn't vaporized. My mistake. It still doesn't mean it's him in the lab. You can twist it and turn it all you want but I'll wait for that evidence you have. Don't be mistaken, I think it's very likely that Cirucci is one of them. Yylfordt, not so much. But either there's a good reason why Kubo hid the identity, or he just forgot about it along the way. Which is why I brought it up in the first place. Not to discuss about it with someone who has no evidence or any kind of confirmation from the author to show.

EDIT: Btw, Cirucci is the hottest girl in Bleach. I kinda miss her.
    Last edited by Razh; February 14, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

New Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast