Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: What is awaiting Unohana in the future?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Death

30 28.57%
  • Back to her spot as 4th Squad Captain. No more fighting.

22 20.95%
  • She will get to fight a Quincy and show us what that Bankai is.

30 28.57%
  • She will be given an off-paneled victory against the Quincy the way Kenpachi was given.

1 0.95%
  • Training is not over yet. She will heal herself to showcase more skills.

8 7.62%
  • Training is not even started yet. They will now begin working on sword styles.

14 13.33%
New Reply
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 526 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Didn't Unohana hang up her title of kenpachi after Zaraki was recruited, anyway? Doesn't make sense she'd keep her title of kenpachi when she's a healer now, especially when Zaraki has the title.
    She probably gave up the title after she fought Zaraki, Zaraki is the 11th Kenpachi, so it means it has been quite a long time since that happened.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    Face it guys Kudo is just trolling. Unohana is going to survive because Kubo confirmed in the Gotei 13 omakes that she would enter the battle field and unleash the true power of her Zanpukto.

A training field is not a battle field.

The only kid of death she's going to suffer is the death of her killer side 'Yachiru Unohana' but she'll still survive as 'Retsu Unohana'. That way there still will only be one Kenpachi.
    And why should that Healer will be fighting in the battle and unleash the power of Her Zanpakuto ???
    In a battlefield Killer Unohana will be more suited then the Healer one

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    She probably gave up the title after she fought Zaraki, Zaraki is the 11th Kenpachi, so it means it has been quite a long time since that happened.
    how would that mean it's been a long time? I didn't know he was the 11th, I thought there were only two kenpachi?

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

No, he was mentioned to be the 11th one in the earlier chapters or one of the databooks. Since nine other captains held the title between them, I guess Unohana gave up the title at least 500-600 years ago, possibly more.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    Face it guys Kudo is just trolling. Unohana is going to survive because Kubo confirmed in the Gotei 13 omakes that she would enter the battle field and unleash the true power of her Zanpukto.

A training field is not a battle field.

The only kid of death she's going to suffer is the death of her killer side 'Yachiru Unohana' but she'll still survive as 'Retsu Unohana'. That way there still will only be one Kenpachi.
    Maybe Kubo meant that she will do battle in general. But I hope she won't die.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    No, he was mentioned to be the 11th one in the earlier chapters or one of the databooks. Since nine other captains held the title between them, I guess Unohana gave up the title at least 500-600 years ago, possibly more.
    if that's true, then there's no need to worry about two kenpachis as Unohana ceased being a kenpachi centuries ago. Thus, if only for that reason, then she doesn't need to die.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ok,so next chapter we will have zaraki claiming he won, and unohana will heal herself stating that the training has ended. we will likely see the royal guards in the end of the chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    And why should that Healer will be fighting in the battle and unleash the power of Her Zanpakuto ???
    In a battlefield Killer Unohana will be more suited then the Healer one
    By killer I mean her lust for battle. She can still fight as a healer but she won't be crazy about and pulling demonic smiles like she did with her training with Kenpachi.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach doesn't make much sense at the time. If Unohana gave up the title of Kenpachi cause she nearly lost to a child then she should have gave up that title a long time ago when she met Yama-jii. Bach stated that Yama ruled over his team members like a demon. Besides that Kubo is throwing the word strongest too often in every chapter.
    Unohana can't be the strongest. I believe the group of assassins that Yama-jii formed were all about equal besides Yama-jii being at the top.
    If Unohana was bored cause she didn't find a suitable opponent then this can only be a joke.
    There is Yama-jii,The RG's, the rest of the original squad. All could have with her to her hearts content.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Bleach doesn't make much sense at the time. If Unohana gave up the title of Kenpachi cause she nearly lost to a child then she should have gave up that title a long time ago when she met Yama-jii. Bach stated that Yama ruled over his team members like a demon. Besides that Kubo is throwing the word strongest too often in every chapter.
    Unohana can't be the strongest. I believe the group of assassins that Yama-jii formed were all about equal besides Yama-jii being at the top.
    If Unohana was bored cause she didn't find a suitable opponent then this can only be a joke.
    There is Yama-jii,The RG's, the rest of the original squad. All could have with her to her hearts content.
    I don't think Captain-Commander would allow them to fight each other just for fun

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    ok,so next chapter we will have zaraki claiming he won, and unohana will heal herself stating that the training has ended. we will likely see the royal guards in the end of the chapter.
    Kubo: Oh so you wanted to know if Unohana is alive? Wouldn't it be annoying if, say, I skipped right to Royal Realm, without showing Unohana's fate for like a month or two? Umad bro?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't think Captain-Commander would allow them to fight each other just for fun
    Well where would the problem be? I mean strangers can challenge a captain and kill him so why can't the captains challenge each other?
    We have seen Zaraki challenge nearly everyone he thought was a good opponent for him.
    And you have to consider that I'm speaking about the time before the G13 was founded.

I still stick that Unohana wasn't as strong as some think she is. She could even be the least powerful out of the original members. I mean if she only relied on swordsmanship that is.

Or Kubo doesn't consider Yama-jii and the RG as Shinigami's anymore.There is also Isshin who excels in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship. I mean even though he isn't fully by 100% he pushed Aizen with swordsmanship alone to his limits.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kuchikido's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Even more troll Kubo:
    So you wanted to know if Unohana is alive? Or how is the fight going at the Royal Real? Or you wanna really see, for a 100% who saved Urahara?
    Let's skip to Karakura Town!

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Well where would the problem be? I mean strangers can challenge a captain and kill him so why can't the captains challenge each other?
    We have seen Zaraki challenge nearly everyone he thought was a good opponent for him.
    And you have to consider that I'm speaking about the time before the G13 was founded.

I still stick that Unohana wasn't as strong as some think she is. She could even be the least powerful out of the original members. I mean if she only relied on swordsmanship that is.

Or Kubo doesn't consider Yama-jii and the RG as Shinigami's anymore.There is also Isshin who excels in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship. I mean even though he isn't fully by 100% he pushed Aizen with swordsmanship alone to his limits.
    If a stranger challenges the captain and kills him, he replaces him and there is no change in the number of captains.
    If you let captains challenge each other, that will turn into a tournament to death, and eventually, the strongest would kill the rest, probably Unohana in this case.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    If a stranger challenges the captain and kills him, he replaces him and there is no change in the number of captains.
    If you let captains challenge each other, that will turn into a tournament to death, and eventually, the strongest would kill the rest, probably Unohana in this case.
    I assumed that the original members of the Yama-jiis gruop were kind of equal. Like for example the admirals in One Piece. So even if they fought it could all lead to a tied fight for both sides. Besides that Bach said that Yama sacrificed his subordinates left and right if it would put him in a more formidable position. So then why care if they kill each other. Maybe Yama after his change made it a law not to fight amongst each other.

I still am 100% sure neither Zaraki nor Unohana deserve the title Kenpachi. This title belongs alone to the likes of Yama-jii,Aizen,Isshin and the RG's.

New Reply
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast