Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 1.79%
  • 2] Average

1 0.45%
  • 3] Good

12 5.38%
  • 4] Great

78 34.98%
  • 5] Epic

109 48.88%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

19 8.52%
New Reply
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

Why do people seem shocked that aokiji is back. We already learned that a couple of chapters back through the shadow. plus with OPZ it was made even more obvious that he would show up in the manga soon.

Also major bummer no OP next week.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and also, it sucks Dofla can use Haki on his strings. I mean sucks for logias. It makes sense if it's his tool and especially if it's part of his body as an ability. He could probably kill even Buggy with that shit.

Too bad for Smoker's utility fruit with no real offensive power.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Siwa's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

aside of good chapter i wonder what kinemon hides? i also wonder who is Doflamingo truly is...somewhat he looked like he is a tenryubitoo family member...
    maybe he is amnesia Sabo?

either way im a noob moved from onemanga lol...

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter gives us so much stuff, Oda is really giving his all :lol:

The solution with the gas is acceptable for me, considering that under normal circumstances, there would be nobody to actually free the ones who inhaled the gas. So for me, it was not an asspull, could have been worse really.

Next point, did Law just set up the G5 guys or is it a coincidence that they are still on the island? Also, Law said to Smoker that they are heading to Greenbit but the desination is actually Dressrosa now. Hmm, that was definitely a massacre though.

Doflamingo having Haoushoku definitely surprised me but considering his huge organization, it´s legitimate. It also takes a bit away from Luffy´s "chosen one" status.

DD using strings was already the common assumption, nice to see it confirmed. If we assume that it is a DF rather than pure skill, another thing has been confirmed, namely that you can use Haki with DF attacks, considering that Smoker would not have been hurt otherwise. Smoker not telling DD where Luffy and the rest are heading is so fitting for his character.

Then the usual funny SHs interaction with Kinemon, CC and Law who all fit in nicely. (btw, WTF Franky´s hair). It´s interesting to see that the destination is Dressrosa now, i guess destroying DD´s Smile factory is the next part of the plan.

Also interesting is that Kinemon and Momo are probably gonna be involved in both Dressrosa and Kaidou, so them ultimately joining might not even be necessary for us to see them more.

Another interesting new piece of information: The brokers, though working underground, have their own territories and their own syndicates.

Artificial DFs apparently have their risks but i guess it´s worth it, considering that Kaidou already has 500 Smile users under him. I wonder how Law´s plan is going to enable him and the SHs to fight Kaidou.

And then of course the ending of the chapter, that was one entrance (unfortunately, they did not translate Kuzan´s usual "Ararara"). Since Aokiji specially aimed to get to PH, i wonder if one of the brokers really was Lucci who in turn works under Kuzan now.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Siwa View Post
    aside of good chapter i wonder what kinemon hides? i also wonder who is Doflamingo truly is...somewhat he looked like he is a tenryubitoo family member...
    maybe he is amnesia Sabo?

either way im a noob moved from onemanga lol...
    LOL! Donflamingo is too old to be Sabo, he was already an adult even before Ace was born and Sabo is younger than him. If there's someone that could probably be Sabo, I'll bet my money on either an unintroduced character or Law himself.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    DD using strings was already the common assumption, nice to see it confirmed. If we assume that it is a DF rather than pure skill, another thing has been confirmed, namely that you can use Haki with DF attacks, considering that Smoker would not have been hurt otherwise. Smoker not telling DD where Luffy and the rest are heading is so fitting for his character.
    I don't think any confirmation was needed. As I said, if it's his devil fruit it's almost a part of his body. It's no different that Luffy stretching his fist and striking with Haki.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I don't think any confirmation was needed. As I said, if it's his devil fruit it's almost a part of his body. It's no different that Luffy stretching his fist and striking with Haki.
    But that´s still Luffy´s body really. I don´t count DF products as part of the body (unless you are Logia of course) and the fact that Haki can protect yourself from DF products/attacks of an opponent and at the same can be applied to your own DF attacks is news to me, we never got that in this form at least.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Like I said even though it was deleted even though its all laws plan I feel physically he'd never beat flamingo. If a situation presents itself I feel luffy will be the one to defeat him. Given law will fight him I just don't see him winning different ideals. Luffys and flamingos are similar and to add kings haki into the mix and their crews I feel they're meant to fight in the future.

Besides that I'm hyped.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel sorry for Dofla suddenly... Law & co heading to Dress Rosa, and now Aokiji, oh god he is in deep shit
    As expected, Dofla's power is something to do with strings, and moreover, he has COC... Well I didn't like how he said the SH's are easy to deal with... Now I want Luffy to beat the crap out of him suddenly

Great chapter, wasn't expecting such a quick pace to be honest !

One thing I'm super excited about : Kinemon is bound to fight, and I want to see that happens so we can see more about his style

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I feel sorry for Dofla suddenly... Law & co heading to Dress Rosa, and now Aokiji, oh god he is in deep shit
    As expected, Dofla's power is something to do with strings, and moreover, he has COC... Well I didn't like how he said the SH's are easy to deal with... Now I want Luffy to beat the crap out of him suddenly

Great chapter, wasn't expecting such a quick pace to be honest !

One thing I'm super excited about : Kinemon is bound to fight, and I want to see that happens so we can see more about his style
    When did he say that?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Dofla is about to get murderstomped by Aokiji lol... And he looks proper pissed off.

This week has been great, Naruto was epic and now One Piece made my pants wet. If Bleach was out and was this amazing, id be in a coma.

On a serious note, I do wonder what Aokiji will do with Dofla, I dont think Oda will miss the opportunity of Luffy beating Dofla just to have Aokiji murder him. Its also curious as to where Aokijis allegiance lies, as crazy as it would be, id love him to be one of SH allies. He is IMO too strong to be a part of the crew or for any of us to wish he was and his ideals would never allow him to be a pirate.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    When did he say that?

He did say the SH's are simple... Well although it is Mangapanda's translation, so not sure it is right

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the translation was saying they're simple pirates. As in one track minded. Flamingo figured law is the head honcho of the operation and due to the straw hats behavior he considers them simple and not the planning type.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

It also seems like by the end of the year law and luffy will have their turns fighting flamingo if it comes to it. Since he lied to smoker and said they're going to green bit when really it's dressrosa they're bound to have to fight him at least if not his crew. I wonder why he lied to smoker and I wonder where green bit is. Probably just in case he wanted to stall for more time.
    Also I wonder who this friend of kinemon is and why they acted funny when mentioned they'd go to dressrosa and flamingo was joker a underground broker.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Suna's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic chapter, Dofla is awesome! But still it's not legendary, it misses something... Where is Aokiji's duck!

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece is KING!!... I don't know any from Jump this days that can make this kind of chapter with all the contents and action damn!! HxH please comeback already One Piece is trolling them all ^^... Well I don't vote top 10 for OP because there will be a lot more coming EPIC chapters... BTW DoFla is really a great character you can see from his face the anger and the emotions that he wants Laws head but Kuzan making an apperance is simply the best ^^

22. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast