Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

    4 1.79%
  • 2] Average

    1 0.45%
  • 3] Good

    12 5.38%
  • 4] Great

    78 34.98%
  • 5] Epic

    109 48.88%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

    19 8.52%
New Reply
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 632

Thread: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

  1. #181
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Westeros
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,589
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Theory: It's not that Kinemon knows Kaidou because Wano is his territory (Which I believe it's unlikely)...He knows him because Kaidou was originally from Wano Kuni. :O

    So everything will connect if it goes from Dresrosa to Wano.

    DAMN; seems that someone else pointed it out. Anyway, then I jump the bandwagon.

    Anyway, funny to know that the Thousands Beasts Kaidou has only 500 ADF. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Siwa View Post
    aside of good chapter i wonder what kinemon hides? i also wonder who is Doflamingo truly is...somewhat he looked like he is a tenryubitoo family member...
    maybe he is amnesia Sabo?
    either way im a noob moved from onemanga lol...
    newbie* Welcome. Any question just PM me.
    And even if I secretly want to see Sabo that wont happen. Ever. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Doflamingo having Haoushoku definitely surprised me but considering his huge organization, it´s legitimate. It also takes a bit away from Luffy´s "chosen one" status.
    Since the beggining of One Piece it was never about to be the Chosen One or something. Even when we learned about COC there was at least another 5 users.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Dofla is about to get murderstomped by Aokiji lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    I thought that he means that Luffy is just a simple pirate in terms of him not holding any position, neither Shichibukai, broker or something else. Remember how one term of the deal between DD and Law was for the former to return to being a simple pirate again. I don´t think "simple" is referring to being weak, especially considering that DD knows and respects that Luffy has CoC.
    Interesting, I tend to believe this myself as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Franky mentions Brook to be the 8th to ask about Mini-Merry, might that be an hint for the 9th to appear soon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Franky wearing some Pippi Longstocking pigtails like it's the most normal thing in the world.
    And his attitude matches
    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Any mod:
    Please change the topic title according to the new information, before the questions keep falling in around now next week. Maybe it will work for once.
    Jump Issue #12 Information
    Absent: One Piece
    There is only one cool mod here.
    Will do then.
    Quote Originally Posted by gear third View Post
    hello everyone. I have been following one piece for like 5+ years now and now finally decided to join a forum. Well couldn't be a better time. This week manga was simply epic.
    Welcome! Any question, I'm the boss around. Ok, I'm not but please don't hesitate to ask me anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    On a note, k-dom is being a little too demanding, to give these past two chapters "awful" rating....
    LOL, since the first poll He voted awful. He's against this ratings. Everyone is free to vote whatever they want, though, so I'll warn you here: It's not allowed to discuss the vote of other people unless the user itself brings it up to the table under on topic subjects.

    Moderator message by: Uriel
    I deleted tons of spam and LAME jokes. Please do an effort if you'll make them and be smart and disguise it in some ontopic post.
    And if you'll do a 1-line post, better would be to do 1 post with tons of 1-line content.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Uriel; February 06, 2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: grammar.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #182
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Spoiler show

    He did use his DF against Crocoboy. This pic is the absolute proof
    Yes, you're right. I forgot, he did use his DF power once. I can't actually view the page you linked to, hotlinking a broken link (not to mention OP isn't visible on MR in the States), so I can only assume this is the page you are referring to. It must be, because it is the only page of that chapter to feature Dofla and Croc's fight. You are right, he did use his DF power. Tell me though, how does this actually disprove my point? My point was that Dofla did not fight Croc seriously, and it was a poor example of his true strength. Dofla used his DF power against a logia user, without haki, knowing that Croc could reconstitute himself with ease. So please, how exactly does that page prove Dofla was not strong enough to defeat Croc?
    Last edited by Kaiten; February 05, 2013 at 08:36 PM.

  4. #183
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Eternal Winter Palace
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    794
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Lol, I really wonder there is any artificial df in Dressrosa when the sh & others come, my secret hope is that Luffy eats an ultra-powerful zoan which flamingo plans to have it for himself. I'm well aware the probability is extremely small but I can't resist thinking about Luffy having a zoan type based like King-Kong. Hahahaha, a plastic/rubber king-kong monkey, how cool is that?

  5. #184
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Yes, you're right. I forgot, he did use his DF power once. I can't actually view the page you linked to, hotlinking a broken link (not to mention OP isn't visible on MR in the States), so I can only assume this is the page you are referring to. It must be, because it is the only page of that chapter to feature Dofla and Croc's fight. You are right, he did use his DF power. Tell me though, how does this actually disprove my point? My point was that Dofla did not fight Croc seriously, and it was a poor example of his true strength. Dofla used his DF power against a logia user, without haki, knowing that Croc could reconstitute himself with ease. So please, how exactly does that page prove Dofla was not strong enough to defeat Croc?
    Yes, that's the page. But hey wait, hold your horses. I never said or implied that Dofla is weaker than Croc

  6. #185
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Yes, that's the page. But hey wait, hold your horses. I never said or implied that Dofla is weaker than Croc
    Infusing Haki into his ability makes him really dangerous. I imagine the only defense is to have a stronger defensive haki. Look at what he did to Smoker's face. Its brutal.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

  7. #186
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Yes, that's the page. But hey wait, hold your horses. I never said or implied that Dofla is weaker than Croc
    I had responded to someone who implied that at the War, Dofla could not beat Croc. You replied to my post. Your post corrected something I had said, without actually changing the validity of my argument. I'm assuming you disagree with me, that Dofla struggled against Croc and needed to power up during the timeskip. Otherwise your only point in posting was to needlessly correct me, and that would be really cheesy. So: why do you think Dofla was weak before the timeskip? What did that pic you post prove?
    Last edited by Kaiten; February 05, 2013 at 09:06 PM.

  8. #187
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Infusing Haki into his ability makes him really dangerous. I imagine the only defense is to have a stronger defensive haki. Look at what he did to Smoker's face. Its brutal.
    Poor Smoker, his face is going to be all jacked up now. One of the slashes even looks like it might have hit across an eye or two :<. But at least hes going to be the character with the highest amount of facial scars! If that counts for something.

    "Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

  9. #188
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Wouldn't it be interesting if Law contacted Kuzan, directing him to Punk Hazard? Active Marine might not care that Dofla is secretly an underworld broker, not enough to send someone strong enough to detain him. We've seen how lax they are with the Shichibukai, as long as they follow government orders and are not defeated. While no longer a Marine, Aokiji has a strong sense of justice, he might be interested in defeating a Shichibukai as corrupt as Dofla.
    Last edited by Kaiten; February 05, 2013 at 09:25 PM.

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #189
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member molecularpepsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    150
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
    Even supposing that DD is truly a world noble, I don't think that that would make the marines(generally) hesitate to pursue him with the intention of capturing him Dead or Alive The WG/Marines did not hesitate to put him in a wanted poster as a wanted criminal dead or alive, and I don't think they'd hesitate to take him down if necessary. Remember what Law said. If he quits the shichibukai, the Admirals will hunt him down. The only thing that's preventing the marines from pursuing him is his shichibukai status.
    When Smoker attempted to halt his men from firing their guns at him, it was because of the full awareness of the gap in their(Smoker and DD) power and the terrible consequences that would befall his men. Yes, alas, apparently Smoker is the NW's punching bag. I feel an ache of sadness in my heart because of that, but oh well. Besides, if Smoker backed down that moment, he would let his adored subordinates, over whom he gets indescribably angry if they get touched, get mowed down by the dozens. (remember how angry he was when he heard from Vergo that they were touched?) Smoker was defeated because DD is greatly stronger than he. Remember, Smoker was ready to sacrifice his life in a fight with Vergo, let alone DD.
    About DD backing up from Aokiji, I don't think it would be as easy as that. Do you think Dofla would simply walk away at the sight of Aokiji, and let Smoker go safely to headquarters with the information that would jeopardize his plans? I don't think so. With Oda, we can't rely on predictions, but I'll just go ahead and say that I think we would have some fight of Aokiji versus Doflamingo. And if we do, the one thing that I can think of now to interrupt and end that fight is a call from Dressrosa, telling DD that the SHs and Law are here, and they are trying to destroy or destroyed his facility of creating Smile. Damn, this is getting so damn awesome. I just keep loving and loving it to no end.
    true, having a bounty is usually a bad sign, however, from last week's chapter it seemed that DD was more worried about Kaido then the marines. Vergo also warned Law about not knowing about DD's past. Since DD works directly with high ranking people in the world government the marines may not be a real threat to him. i guess i'm just having a hard time believing Smoker has become such a pathetic character in the new world.

    i do agree though that DD will not likely back down, now that i think of it. actually DD might be much stronger than we give him credit. but DD is in a hurry to find law so i don't think he will want to waste his time fighting a former admiral.
    one word describes BB the best: opportunistic
    my favorite character of the series!

  12. #190
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    India
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by krien View Post
    U guys still remember nami they all went to a place with alot of prisoner been freeze?what if those prisoner were been freeze by Aoikoji and the thing we saw Aoikiji sitting on when he is in the sea was not chicken or duck but is the prisoner he freeze and he bringing it back to put it back at the place where nami they all went before.The prisoner are those prsioner who escape from impel down level 6 and Aoikoji is on the hunt for them. Thats y he appear at punk hazard and accidentally saw DD n Smoker?
    Excellent theory. Makes Kuzan a bounty hunter then

  13. #191
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I had responded to someone who implied that at the War, Dofla could not beat Croc. You replied to my post. Your post corrected something I had said, without actually changing the validity of my argument. I'm assuming you disagree with me, that Dofla struggled against Croc and needed to power up during the timeskip. Otherwise your only point in posting was to needlessly correct me, and that would be really cheesy. So: why do you think Dofla was weak before the timeskip? What did that pic you post prove?
    I altered your knowledge of a premise in that argument; I did not disagree with the conclusion of your argument. I don't find that "cheesy", unless if you'd like me to keep quiet about it, and continue using that false premise to eventually arrive at a wrong conclusion. For instance, Dofla didn't use his DF against Croc; this is a premise. Dofla didn't fight Croc because he didn't use his DF against Croc; this is a conclusion, and it's also false because he did fight Croc. I'm sure you know this much; I'm just trying to elaborate further. Regarding Dofla's struggle against Croc, I must say that that's an assumption of your own; it has nothing to do with my beliefs

  14. #192
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA - USA
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMNixon View Post
    I'm still pushing for Kaido is a dragon who ate some variety of Human fruit.
    Since Choppers consumed that fruit already, maybe hes a dragon that ate a giant fruit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    How about niga niga or asian asian devil fruits? No racism, just hypotesism
    Lol, its an asian series, eveyones asian here. and race change is defined by color change, thats all...


    I have said before, Kaidou could be an alien. I think he kidnapped Capone Bege, after they left shabondy for the new world. It will fit the humanoid kinda description also.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

  15. #193
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    is dressrosa and green bit different? did Law threw off Smoker and possibly Doflamingo by saying he'd go to greenbit instead of dressrosa?

  16. #194
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    zero division
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    i just want aokiji to be a SH!

    anyways kinemon was acting suspicious..... I think kaido protects wano. kin's friend will join the SH

    ---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

    Aokiji next chapter is gonna be like " COME AT ME BRO!"


    Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

    Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #195
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,144
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)

    A friend of Kinemon's is being held at Dressrosa. His reaction probably is related to that. That would also explain why Momo would stowaway on one of CC's ships. He was hoping it would take him to Dressrosa, instead he went to Punk Hazard.

New Reply
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts