Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 1.79%
  • 2] Average

1 0.45%
  • 3] Good

12 5.38%
  • 4] Great

78 34.98%
  • 5] Epic

109 48.88%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

19 8.52%
New Reply
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

I wonder if Kuzan knew something was going on on Punk Hazard because Smoker contacted him... We know those two have had a friendly relationship for a while.

Anyone know where Tashigi went? She was conspicuously missing from the entire confrontation with Doflamingo. Maybe she's still on the tanker taking care of the kids...

You gotta love the Straw Hats' interaction with Law. Poor guy must be close to despair by now. =p And still not a single clue as to the whereabouts of his crew.
    Last edited by Keeper of Jericho; February 05, 2013 at 07:25 AM.

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok now we have more clarity

Doflamingo plans to find Law and Luffy before he has to step down as a shichibukai.
    Kuzan has shown up and he is not going to let Dofla kill Smoker
    ALL of the frozen G5 marines and Brownbeards will be rescued, also Dofla's crewman on the island will be rescued

The Strawhats are going to Dressrosa to destroy all the Smile.
    Kinemon has a comrade there he wants to rescue
    Im sure its confirmed the face that momonosasuke saw when luffy yelled at him was Doflamingo's face
    Kaido has the army of 500 fruit users

I willing to state now that when the Strawhats get back to Dressrosa, there is going to be an all out war with Smokers crew.

Hopefully the Heart Pirates show up, but I dont know.

Either way its going to be fun

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!! BEST OF EVER!!!!!!! what did I tell you???Aokiji would have come and stopped doflamingo!!!! Oda,this week your chapter is the highest!!!!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Aokiji and Dofla one before the other; this is going to be an epic confrontation.
    Anyway I find interesting the fact that Oda has finally shown us Dofla's strings and that himself can use COC.
    In little words all about this chapter has been epic.
    The interactions between the Strawhats, Ceasar, and Law were funny as hell. XD
    Now I wonder who is Kinemon's friend and why he and his son reacted like that at the mention of Kaido's name.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OP 698 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    and how does Usopp know that he is the most terrifying shichibukai out there????? (I am amazed)

imagine an army of pacifista who ate smile SCARY!!!!
    Usopp can read, that's the solution to your amazment.

That would be a horrible way to inflate the world with even more zoan fruits than there already are. Those 500 are around 20 times the amount of zoans we already know. That will be one big panel showing even more crazy animals, I'm not the only one seeing Kaidou being a mystical zoan users ain't I? Those Typhon theories would match a zoan themed arc. Time for Chopper to shine. hehe

__
    I still don't understand what's up with that granny, wouldn't suprise me if she was somehow related to some powerful character or part of OP history somehow.

So in the end the hate for the Shirokuni was for naught. Imagine that, someone freezes a whole country, to get someone to help will take more than those 12 hours, everybody dies. Important figures can be taken hostage for blackmail by the perpetrator. Those properities seem to be quiet ideal in my opinion.

How did their heads land so perfectly? Oo Were they led by Doflamingo, was there some magical connection due to his string/puppeteer fruit? Or does he got a better aim than Usopp. :P

Than that punk casually flic-flacs around while spamming CoC, finally demonstrates his powers are and shows us that he's still so far above Smoker. Is that Doflamingo screaming on the right side too? Would show his mood swing, a to and fro between his calm business self and the fear for life.

Franky mentions Brook to be the 8th to ask about Mini-Merry, might that be an hint for the 9th to appear soon?

Oh man, so many good panels in this chapter. I love how Luffy put's his hand around Law's shoulder dumbstruck expression, Sanji warning him again about not to confuse what Monkey D. understands it as. Well how should he after Vivi, Jinbe, Paulie, Franky, Brook and Buggy? Than Chopper is funny by himself for once.

Kinemon seems to be quet suspicious keeping his relation to Kaidou a secret, I magine it has more to do with Wa no Kuni than himself. His talk with Momo about the ADF is kinda missing since last chapter, but I understand that it had no room in this chapter.

The weakling trio is still doing their normal in-between arc job of wishing for a change of plans, at least Zorro shows that he's interested in the plans instead of sleeping around, acting as a first mate.

Franky wearing some Pippi Longstocking pigtails like it's the most normal thing in the world.

With Dressrosa being the place to manufacture Smilie, but Doflamingo and crew not being able to stay there if he resigns from Shichibukai, how exactly would he be able to keep his relationship with Kaidou in good terms, once he resigns? Building a new factory plus SAD production will take time after all.

Kuzan's entry is always epic. Dofla seemed to be towering above Smoker, now even he was one upped by an even bigger monster. Will Smo-ya end with even more scars after this? Poor guy, got trashed to much this arc, first by Law, than Vergo, now Doflamingo.

Any mod:
    Please change the topic title according to the new information, before the questions keep falling in around now next week. Maybe it will work for once.
    Jump Issue #12 Information
    Absent: One Piece
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 06, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why the chapter only showed 3 territories. Since it was said that Blackbeard conquered Whitebeards territory it could be that Shanks hasn´t a particular territory and is just shipping around drinking^^

http://i995.mangapanda.com/one-piece...ce-3893277.jpg
    i really don´t get Luffys expression in the upper left panel...

and great to see Aokiji the first time really pissed of

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Initially i thought that Law wanted to instigate an attack between Doflamingo and Kaidou, but now it looks like he wants Doflamingo to be a cornered rat. It's pretty smart of Law to say that he is going to Green Bit in front of the marines so as to lure Doflamingo away , unless Green Bit and Dressrossa are linked... I feel really bad for Doflamingo, i'm starting to like him alot and now it seems that he will be screwed so bad . I get a feeling at the end he will be the only one left in his crew with the rest of his crew being defeated , i think that is when he will begin his counter attack and really hinder Law's plans.
    ..: The night is forever old :..

MH's Best Username 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member GomuGomuNoBigBoner's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen View Post
    His expression confuses me too. I presume he's like imitating law's lips/speech without actually saying anything, sorta like playback, since he's still the captain but law is the one who's all captain-y there. Somebody got a better guess? (=

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why the chapter only showed 3 territories. Since it was said that Blackbeard conquered Whitebeards territory it could be that Shanks hasn´t a particular territory and is just shipping around drinking^^

That's a sketch, not a perfect representation of dozens of islands, that much should have been clear. Anybody qurestioning what it means hasn't been attentive while reading OP. It's the third or forth time this arc we've seen that expression already, the last time was here.

He's amazed about the information of 500 possible crazy zoans, typical Luffy.
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 05, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

bad luck dofla
    Spoiler show

Some1 said about Smokers beign Luffy's Garp - no way, it's gonna be Coby!
    And am I the only one who's a little bit pissed of a number of ppl who have haki? Every second guy has it now lol.
    Last edited by Kuza; February 05, 2013 at 08:33 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody noticed that Oda drew Luffy´s scar on Zoro´s chest?

Spoiler show

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MonkeyLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

and great to see Aokiji the first time really pissed of
    He was surpirsed with the amount of zoan devil fruits users that Kaidou has in his crew!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic166772_2.gif

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic!!!! doflamingo has indeed the puppetteer's power, and he has even got the sovereign haki. well,maybe it would have been better if he hadn't got it, but when I saw vergo with the strongest CoA,I wondered whether doflamingo had one even stronger.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazingness, epicness, OMFG. Doflamingo arrives to take on G-5, and he is just masterful. Law is on the Sunny, OMFG. The whole background on the Yonkou was interesting. The, then, then........Aokiji. I lack the words to describe my reaction to this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FCTeich's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like that Doflamingo has also the conqueror haki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Reply
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast