Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Eromanga Sensei

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Eromanga Sensei

Eromanga Sensei
    Genre: Comedy
    By: Fushimi Tsukasa
    Art: Kanzaki Hiro
    Publisher: Media Works
    Imprint: Dengeki Bunko

About Masamune Izumi, a light novel author in high school. Masamune's little sister is Sagiri, a shut-in girl who hasn't left her room for an entire year. She even forces her brother to make and bring her meals when she stomps the floor. Masamune wants his sister to leave her room, because the two of them are each other's only family.

Masamune's novel illustrator, pen name "Ero Manga Sensei", draws extremely perverted drawings, and is very reliable. Masamune had never met his illustrator, and figured he was just a disgusting, perverted otaku. However, the truth is revealed… that his "Ero Manga Sensei" is his own younger sister! To add to the chaos that erupts between the siblings, a beautiful, female, best-selling shoujo manga creator becomes their rival!

New From the Author and Artist of Oreimo.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eromanga Sensei

It seems that the author loves to have a brother and sister as main characters in his works.
    Anyway I'll start reading it and it will be the second LN that I've read after Highschool DXD.
    I should also start to read To Aru majutsu too, also bacuase I'm starting to miss it as an anime.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eromanga Sensei

It is announced that this light novel series going to have a comicalization in Dengeki Daiou.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply