Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Personally, observations aside, I'm with Moa on this.
If the Mafia is going to win this all, I'd rather see Niichan as the final culprit. He's the only one who would deserve it, since him being Mafia would mean he had definitely outplayed us throughout the game.
And also, i am addicted on some other game, that's why sometimes i didn't post much, but i always read the thread.
but far told us about a Mafia boss being a must, so we rushed things.
Yes, I know that you pmed DD. I don't think that we have a mafia boss in this game. We could still have it... and it would be you(or NN, but like I said... I'm trusting him). But I think we have a mafia mason, charlie.
But like I said before... no rush, dd is sleeping.
I hope that Nichan contribute with something until tomorrow... I'd like to see his opinion on everything
Honestly, Charlie, there is more to it than what I earlier stated.
You know, I'm not the kind of person who would look at the things superficially. When you revealed you were a Mason, on itself, it looked exactly like a blunder as you suggested. That said, the entire chain of events that happened beginning by that day made me suspect you for the first time.
1) First, with my little riddle play, I was put in a spot of bother. I wasn't really into completely revealing my role, either, since it was evident I'd be suspected to do so in my own.
2) Just as the attention switched to another topic, you quoted my post and asked if I was recruited, apparently giving me a hand, but also, leading me to a dead-end confession of my role.
3) Then, hearing upon this, you refused to take the initiative and sit back for Evil to save me. It was only after Gary also revealed he was a Mason, you said another word on it. By claiming the last Mason role, you'd be playing the reluctant player who was unwilling to be open from the get go and since it was a blunder, there wasn't much to confirm such a slight suspicion.
4) Next night, the Mafia killed Nuno, and by doing so, not only they landed a kill, but also ruined the Mason group's recruiting plans. Nuno being a Freeman was an unexpected bonus in that sense. He himself never said a word for the Mafia to sense he had such a favorable role for the Mafia side were he to be killed.
5) Gradually, you boosted your activity and began taking the initiative, which was for no other reason than trying to dodge possible suspicions by doing so, since you were the only Mafia member left.
So, unless niichan comes up with something to clear your name, I'll strike you down. Sorry that if the course of actions were purely coincidental.
I'm not going to make a move without hearing him out, though.
Anyway, good night for now. We will settle this tomorrow.
Last edited by Hakuteiken; February 06, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
and plan a head for the next step, cuz chances are two members will die tonight.
One being taken out by mafia and the other by Jorped, possibly assuming what he says is correct.
So 5 players will be reduced to 4 (when I'm gone) and in the night Mafia Jorps or Mafia Nii chan will take someone else out.
Im still hoping the townies will win - so good luck.
So, it'll be Moa/me niichan jorped as the final three. Since niichan and jorped have no chance but to vote for each other in that scenario, it'll be up to Moa/me to pick who's telling the truth.
I also won't vote for now. Honestly what we need the most right now is Niichan's opinion about all this. Last day phase, we didn't count with his insight in all of this, that can't obviously happen at this stage.
But as things are right now, i will prolly also go for Charlie. The way he jumped on me, using none valid reason for doing so, goes exactly as i planned a Mafia would.
Now we know he confused some of the roles, but honestly the way he jumped on me makes me wonder if he thought of the scenario Niichan being the one targeted by Far ... and with Far being his target during night, everything would point towards me *if the backfire theory was true*, and that way i would be automatically lynched ... still if he is the Mafia, it doesn't explain or give me anything, about how he thinks he can possibly be less suspicious than Niichan on the last day. Honestly either he just wants to go step by step and he things at this point is better to lynch me than create some suspicion around Niichan, which seems likely based on how he acted, or he really is telling the truth.
At this point, i didn't even wanted to discuss how he played his Mason role, cuz honestly there's nothing much i can say regarding that. The other masons know a lot better than me, what he did, and if it's a reason for him to be a suspect or not. Though honestly if he really is a a Mason, and not a Mafia Mason, it wasn't a good moves, cuz obviously he would be suspected at some point, but these suspicions only grew stronger and faster with those actions. But if he really is a Mafia Mason, it was a good move. It's likely Mafia managed to destroy the Mason chances of recruiting someone if there was some inside help, than by just some lucky move. Honestly not only did the Mafia kill Evil which ended being the Mason Recruiter, but they also killed 3c, which was going to be recruited by the Masons... we can talk about probabilities here, but the chance of the Mafia being able to do this with no inside help, is really unlikely.
Did you guys vote yet or what??
I counted that one. You got 11 hours left.
Anyway, since i don't have anything to do for today, and i think Haku is gonna wait for Niichan to talk about the current situation, i think i can prolly cast my vote now, but if anything happens i am still on time to change it.
Anyway vote kill Charlie. My reasons are the ones i have been listed on my previous posts, i don't think i have to repeat myself again.