Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1684

Thread: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE DAY 7!

Personally, observations aside, I'm with Moa on this.
    If the Mafia is going to win this all, I'd rather see Niichan as the final culprit. He's the only one who would deserve it, since him being Mafia would mean he had definitely outplayed us throughout the game.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    What Mafia boss thing? I mentioned already 2 times i pmed DD, and he said there wasn't necessarily needed for mafia to have a boss.
    If you don't believe me, feel free to ask him, though since he went to sleep, you will only get an answer in a couple of hours

Only 4 can cast a vote, so it will basically end as 3-1-0, or there are some chances it might be 2-1-1.
    Right nii chan cant vote this phase

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Personally, observations aside, I'm with Moa on this.
    If the Mafia is going to win this all, I'd rather see Niichan as the final culprit. He's the only one who would deserve it, since him being Mafia would mean he had definitely outplayed us throughout the game.

This is such a fail plain - lets just get the voting done -
    Wait till Dave to reveal the results.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    This is such a fail plain - lets just get the voting done -
    Wait till Dave to reveal the results.
    Really? I thought you'd suggest waiting for niichan, since you are going to die if we vote now.

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Regardless, here is what I was considering until reading your post.

13)The way this Mafia is playing isn't really the way the newbie Jorped would play. That's pretty well planned.jorped only possesses a marginal chance to be the Mafia. To be fair, being a newbie Mafia is a whole lot tougher than being a newbie Townie. I stated it jokingly in the game discussion thread, telling how I'd screw up if I were the Mafia.
    14)To confirm his status, I pressured jorped a couple of days ago, and he wasn't really doing well under pressure. niichan stated it was something to do with his persona, too, so, that's something I'd agree.
    15)To make it more interesting, he was the last one to claim the Doctor role, and as Charlie suggested, this is a low possibility, although it's not impossible by definition to have three Doctors in the game. Besides, niichan noted it was too risky for jorped to claim the role at that point, since there were people about whom we had little info. Someone else could have jumped in to claim the role and we would immediately confirm there was one liar amongst them without any more suspicions or second thoughts.
    16)Such a development would mean the Mafia hunt list would be significantly narrowed down and that'd also count as a major blunder.
    17)jorped is not lying. His "I'll be more active later" statement was not a facade, either. I initially suspected that excuse for a little while, since people tended to use that far too often as I observed. However, he lived up to his own argument by gradually increasing his activity.
    18)So, he's the Doctor, though his real/insane/naive Doctor status is a question mark for now.
    Regarding my early inactivity, i will make it really clear for everyone one last time. During 1 month i had to prepare myself for exams, i spent most of my time studying, with some procrastinating from time to time ... the mafia game started the day after my last exam. Being it my first Mafia Game, actually it's the second but was hostkilled on the first time because of inactivity, i promised myself that the next time i would play the game i would be active, cuz i know it isn't cool for the other participants to have people who keep constantly sign up and then are always inactive.
    And also, i am addicted on some other game, that's why sometimes i didn't post much, but i always read the thread.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? I thought you'd suggest waiting for niichan, since you are going to die if we vote now.
    Well its fine you said you wanted nii chan as the villain or something. I'm tired of repeating the samethigns over again.
    And it will be either him or Jorped.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    What Mafia boss thing? I mentioned already 2 times i pmed DD, and he said there wasn't necessarily needed for mafia to have a boss.
    If you don't believe me, feel free to ask him, though since he went to sleep, you will only get an answer in a couple of hours

Only 4 can cast a vote, so it will basically end as 3-1-0, or there are some chances it might be 2-1-1.
    that far bring up last round. I was going to vote for charlie... since I was 90% sure it was him and was justi waiting for faust.
    but far told us about a Mafia boss being a must, so we rushed things.

Yes, I know that you pmed DD. I don't think that we have a mafia boss in this game. We could still have it... and it would be you(or NN, but like I said... I'm trusting him). But I think we have a mafia mason, charlie.

But like I said before... no rush, dd is sleeping.
    I hope that Nichan contribute with something until tomorrow... I'd like to see his opinion on everything

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, Charlie, there is more to it than what I earlier stated.
    You know, I'm not the kind of person who would look at the things superficially. When you revealed you were a Mason, on itself, it looked exactly like a blunder as you suggested. That said, the entire chain of events that happened beginning by that day made me suspect you for the first time.

1) First, with my little riddle play, I was put in a spot of bother. I wasn't really into completely revealing my role, either, since it was evident I'd be suspected to do so in my own.
    2) Just as the attention switched to another topic, you quoted my post and asked if I was recruited, apparently giving me a hand, but also, leading me to a dead-end confession of my role.
    3) Then, hearing upon this, you refused to take the initiative and sit back for Evil to save me. It was only after Gary also revealed he was a Mason, you said another word on it. By claiming the last Mason role, you'd be playing the reluctant player who was unwilling to be open from the get go and since it was a blunder, there wasn't much to confirm such a slight suspicion.
    4) Next night, the Mafia killed Nuno, and by doing so, not only they landed a kill, but also ruined the Mason group's recruiting plans. Nuno being a Freeman was an unexpected bonus in that sense. He himself never said a word for the Mafia to sense he had such a favorable role for the Mafia side were he to be killed.
    5) Gradually, you boosted your activity and began taking the initiative, which was for no other reason than trying to dodge possible suspicions by doing so, since you were the only Mafia member left.

So, unless niichan comes up with something to clear your name, I'll strike you down. Sorry that if the course of actions were purely coincidental.
    I'm not going to make a move without hearing him out, though.

Anyway, good night for now. We will settle this tomorrow.
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; February 06, 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, Charlie, there is more to it than what I earlier stated.
    You know, I'm not the kind of person who would look at the things superficially. When you revealed you were a Mason, on itself, it looked exactly like a blunder as you suggested. That said, the entire chain of events that happened beginning by that day made me suspect you for the first time.

1) First, with my little riddle play, I was put in a spot of bother. I wasn't really into completely revealing my role, either, since it was evident I'd be suspected to do so in my own.
    2) Just as the attention switched to another topic, you quoted my post and asked if I was recruited, apparently giving me a hand, but also, leading me to a dead-end confession of my role.
    3) Then, hearing upon this, you refused to take the initiative and sit back for Evil to save me. It was only after Gary also revealed he was a Mason, you said another word on it. By claiming the last Mason role, you'd be playing the reluctant player who was unwilling to be open from the get go and since it was a blunder, there wasn't much to confirm such a slight suspicion.
    4) Next night, the Mafia killed Nuno, and by doing so, not only they landed a kill, but also ruined the Mason group's recruiting plans. Nuno being a Freeman was an unexpected bonus in that sense. He himself never said a word for the Mafia to sense he had such a favorable role for the Mafia side were he to be killed.
    5) Gradually, you boosted your activity and began taking the initiative, which was for no other reason than trying to dodge possible suspicions by doing so, since you were the only Mafia member left.

So, unless niichan comes up with something to clear your name, I'll strike you down. Sorry that if the course of actions were purely coincidental.
    I'm not going to make a move without hearing him out, though.

Anyway, good night for now. We will settle this tomorrow.
    Lets review the outcome for a second -
    and plan a head for the next step, cuz chances are two members will die tonight.
    One being taken out by mafia and the other by Jorped, possibly assuming what he says is correct.

So 5 players will be reduced to 4 (when I'm gone) and in the night Mafia Jorps or Mafia Nii chan will take someone else out.

Im still hoping the townies will win - so good luck.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Lets review the outcome for a second -
    and plan a head for the next step, cuz chances are two members will die tonight.
    One being taken out by mafia and the other by Jorped, possibly assuming what he says is correct.

So 5 players will be reduced to 4 (when I'm gone) and in the night Mafia Jorps or Mafia Nii chan will take someone else out.

Im still hoping the townies will win - so good luck.
    Assuming jorped is telling us the truth, I'll request him to stay on standby and not use his night skill. If that's not possible, he should use it on niichan, who is apparently immune. In this case, we won't have to worry about two Townies dying at night, even if we still have an Insane Doctor.
    So, it'll be Moa/me niichan jorped as the final three. Since niichan and jorped have no chance but to vote for each other in that scenario, it'll be up to Moa/me to pick who's telling the truth.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I also won't vote for now. Honestly what we need the most right now is Niichan's opinion about all this. Last day phase, we didn't count with his insight in all of this, that can't obviously happen at this stage.

But as things are right now, i will prolly also go for Charlie. The way he jumped on me, using none valid reason for doing so, goes exactly as i planned a Mafia would.
    Now we know he confused some of the roles, but honestly the way he jumped on me makes me wonder if he thought of the scenario Niichan being the one targeted by Far ... and with Far being his target during night, everything would point towards me *if the backfire theory was true*, and that way i would be automatically lynched ... still if he is the Mafia, it doesn't explain or give me anything, about how he thinks he can possibly be less suspicious than Niichan on the last day. Honestly either he just wants to go step by step and he things at this point is better to lynch me than create some suspicion around Niichan, which seems likely based on how he acted, or he really is telling the truth.

At this point, i didn't even wanted to discuss how he played his Mason role, cuz honestly there's nothing much i can say regarding that. The other masons know a lot better than me, what he did, and if it's a reason for him to be a suspect or not. Though honestly if he really is a a Mason, and not a Mafia Mason, it wasn't a good moves, cuz obviously he would be suspected at some point, but these suspicions only grew stronger and faster with those actions. But if he really is a Mafia Mason, it was a good move. It's likely Mafia managed to destroy the Mason chances of recruiting someone if there was some inside help, than by just some lucky move. Honestly not only did the Mafia kill Evil which ended being the Mason Recruiter, but they also killed 3c, which was going to be recruited by the Masons... we can talk about probabilities here, but the chance of the Mafia being able to do this with no inside help, is really unlikely.

Assuming jorped is telling us the truth, I'll request him to stay on standby and not use his night skill. If that's not possible, he should use it on niichan, who is apparently immune. In this case, we won't have to worry about two Townies dying at night, even if we still have an Insane Doctor.
    So, it'll be Moa/me niichan jorped as the final three. Since niichan and jorped have no chance but to vote for each other in that scenario, it'll be up to Moa/me to pick who's telling the truth.
    I can't accept your first request since i have to do use my night skills on the night phases. In a case where we go to a night phase it means Charlie wasn't indeed a Mafia, from that point on obviously i will use my night role on Niichan. There isn't obviously any other possibility for me to use my role. But i doubt that will happen, at least i currently doubt something like will be the outcome of this day phase.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys vote yet or what??

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    No one has voted yet.

Sorry, checked it again. Charlie voted for jorped.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I counted that one. You got 11 hours left.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Even if Niichan can't vote today, his insight about all this it's needed.
    Anyway, since i don't have anything to do for today, and i think Haku is gonna wait for Niichan to talk about the current situation, i think i can prolly cast my vote now, but if anything happens i am still on time to change it.
    Anyway vote kill Charlie. My reasons are the ones i have been listed on my previous posts, i don't think i have to repeat myself again.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

jorped/mello 1x(charlie/kiyomi)
    Kiyomi/charlie 1x(jorped/mello)

Thread Closed
Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast