Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 1,681 to 1,684 of 1684

Thread: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 22 DEATH NOTE ENDGAME!!

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    That wasn't my point ... actually i don't know exactly what was my point. Maybe teasing you a bit.
    Btw Mido is going to play this one? He was a good townie, he made my life hard with that list with the roles.
    I had some hopes he could also be a sleeper, but i guess 2 sleepers wouldn't be too much "help" for the Mafia.
    I don’t know if I will participate. I was not excited about the game before and regretted it a little to enter. My English sucks, so for participate I really need to focus a lot to do at least something. And LoL don’t help much kkkkk, but well I’m happy at least you asked. Until what day can subscribe Evil?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MidoBan View Post
    I don’t know if I will participate. I was not excited about the game before and regretted it a little to enter. My English sucks, so for participate I really need to focus a lot to do at least something. And LoL don’t help much kkkkk, but well I’m happy at least you asked. Until what day can subscribe Evil?
    You are not alone, my English also sucks. If this was on Portuguese it would be way easier for me to express what i want to say But i doubt our english is a problem for anyone here, so don't mind much about that.
    Anyway it's obviously, up to you to decide whether you want to play or not, but i thought you played well!

Off-topic - We should play one of lol with all MH's people once again when we all have time. Scav got a little better, but not much

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    You are not alone, my English also sucks. If this was on Portuguese it would be way easier for me to express what i want to say But i doubt our english is a problem for anyone here, so don't mind much about that.
    Anyway it's obviously, up to you to decide whether you want to play or not, but i thought you played well!

Off-topic - We should play one of lol with all MH's people once again when we all have time. Scav got a little better, but not much
    ahuahua The only bad thing is that my account lvl 30 is in Brazilian server, it is very sad play without runes and masteries D=

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MidoBan View Post
    it is very sad play without runes and masteries D=
    pfff who needs those anyway rsrsrs

Thread Closed
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113