Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: The question is...

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama... Is it true that you had a threesome with Madara and Mito?

4 14.81%
  • Tobirama... Y U invented Edo Tensei you creep?

5 18.52%
  • Hiruzen... Is it true that you > Madara?

3 11.11%
  • Minato... Why Itachi and I look like your and mom's son?

2 7.41%
  • The meaning of life

1 3.70%
  • Why Uchihas are so mistreated. If Kyuubi was a misunderstood puppy, so were we!

2 7.41%
  • I'm kinda murder Minato's son and the future Hokage. Any tips on how to kill an Uzumaki Jinchuuriki?

3 11.11%
  • Who came up with the Will of Fire bullshit?

8 29.63%
  • Why none of you is an Uchiha?

9 33.33%
  • Other serious questions

9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you were in Sasuke's shoes, what would you ask to the Hokages?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were in Sasuke's shoes, what would you ask to the Hokages?

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    The idea that a founding clan of this village was exterminated under Hiruzen's watch will not sit well with at least Minato and Hashirama (it remains to be seen if Tobirama would have wanted this or not). Not to mention, the fact that the village had been so divided in ways of thinking at different points, and the fact that one of her prized sons is now out for revenge against it is going to cause quite a stir among the 4 of them.
    Whilst I agree in principle - This is nothing new though...and may not cause a stir at all..

During Hashirama's time - Prized son Madara attacked the village (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-404-12/...apter-399.html)
    During Tobirama's time - Prized sons - some of the Uchiha clan - Planned a rebellion (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-404-14/...apter-399.html)
    During Sarutobi's time (second reign after Minato) - Prized sons - Uchiha clan planned coup (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-404-18/...apter-399.html) - ohh and Oro tries to destroy the leaf...
    During Minato's time - Prized son Tobi (we now know as Obito) - attacked the village (no need to reference this - we all know what happened)...
    During Tsunade's reign (current hokage) - Prized son Sasuke wants to destroy the village (on going)....how original!

During each hokage's reign, someone has tried to destroy the village....What is it about the leaf that causes so much love and hatred!...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    Whilst I agree in principle - This is nothing new though...and may not cause a stir at all..

During Hashirama's time - Prized son Madara attacked the village (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-404-12/...apter-399.html)
    During Tobirama's time - Prized sons - some of the Uchiha clan - Planned a rebellion (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-404-14/...apter-399.html)
    During Sarutobi's time (second reign after Minato) - Prized sons - Uchiha clan planned coup (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-404-18/...apter-399.html) - ohh and Oro tries to destroy the leaf...
    During Minato's time - Prized son Tobi (we now know as Obito) - attacked the village (no need to reference this - we all know what happened)...
    During Tsunade's reign (current hokage) - Prized son Sasuke wants to destroy the village (on going)....how original!

During each hokage's reign, someone has tried to destroy the village....What is it about the leaf that causes so much love and hatred!...
    1) Madara was not from Konoha, he helped found it so there is a distinct difference.

2) In the scenario with Tobirama as Hokage either A) Obito was flat out lying and they didn't, or B) They did so because they were being discriminated, which isn't exactly a bad thing.

3) More information needs to be brought up about the Uchiha rebellion and massacre, but even still, this would the be the first example of an uprising from within the ranks of Konoha.

Sasuke, for all intents and purposes, was seen as the pride and joy of Konoha. He was the last loyal and living Uchiha. And the fact is, through circumstances that had nothing to originally do with his hatred for Konoha, he left.

(This is going to get a lil off topic, but I think it's semi-relevant and will hopefully stir some good discussion)

Sasuke did not initially leave Konoha because he hated his village, he left because wanted power. IMO, Konoha failed in two regards towards Sasuke, in the same way they did with Naruto, and allowing things like the branch clan to exist. First, they did not properly take care of their youth.

For all the talk of the Will of Fire, and the concept of "The King" (that our children are our future), Naruto and Sasuke were largely left to their own devices. Praise from faceless people and fan girls does not make one want to feel loyal to their village and have a sense of pride it, no it did the opposite in Sasuke's case, it made him more angry and made him a recluse.

He, along with Naruto, should have been given families to care for them. Their should have been a bigger support system and there wasn't.

Secondly, they did not put Sasuke in a situation where he had someone with proper experience guiding him. Kakashi was matched up with him because he also had the Sharigan and they had a similar up bringing. Yet, Team 7 was Kakashi's first attempt at taking on a Genin team. HE HAD NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE. Remember the concerns Asuma and Kurenai had? That Kakashi shouldn't be a Team Leader? They were correct. Because despite being a Jounin for more than a decade, Kakashi was a ANBU Captain prior to this. He lead ANBU, not green academy students.

Is it not ironic that when Naruto started training with Jiraiya that he became a better all around person? Jiraiya instilled within him morals and lessons, while also realizing Naruto's limitations and held him back in some aspects. Kakashi essentially left Sasuke to his own devices and allowed him to do as he pleased after giving him one speech. He knew he was craving power, and while he gave him some, he then left him the choice of "stay with me, or go train with a Sannin". He used bonds that Sasuke had only had for about a year (if that) to make him want to stay in the village.

He never once mentioned to Sasuke his duty as a shinobi, a duty his brother had forsaken. He didn't instill him to be the opposite of his brother, to be good and just. No, he simply said you have a moronic best friend, a love sick hormone filled girl, and me, your inept teacher that cares for you, you should stay. And people wonder why Sasuke left so easily

I fully expect the Hokages to look at Sasuke and see the failure of their own system, that despite his praise and heritage, he fell through the cracks for reasons that should have been obvious. That their own arrogance could now lead to the destruction of the thing they love most.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

3. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

1) Madara was not from Konoha, he helped found it so there is a distinct difference.

2) In the scenario with Tobirama as Hokage either A) Obito was flat out lying and they didn't, or B) They did so because they were being discriminated, which isn't exactly a bad thing.

3) More information needs to be brought up about the Uchiha rebellion and massacre, but even still, this would the be the first example of an uprising from within the ranks of Konoha.

Sasuke, for all intents and purposes, was seen as the pride and joy of Konoha. He was the last loyal and living Uchiha. And the fact is, through circumstances that had nothing to originally do with his hatred for Konoha, he left.

(This is going to get a lil off topic, but I think it's semi-relevant and will hopefully stir some good discussion)

Sasuke did not initially leave Konoha because he hated his village, he left because wanted power. IMO, Konoha failed in two regards towards Sasuke, in the same way they did with Naruto, and allowing things like the branch clan to exist. First, they did not properly take care of their youth.

For all the talk of the Will of Fire, and the concept of "The King" (that our children are our future), Naruto and Sasuke were largely left to their own devices. Praise from faceless people and fan girls does not make one want to feel loyal to their village and have a sense of pride it, no it did the opposite in Sasuke's case, it made him more angry and made him a recluse.

He, along with Naruto, should have been given families to care for them. Their should have been a bigger support system and there wasn't.

Secondly, they did not put Sasuke in a situation where he had someone with proper experience guiding him. Kakashi was matched up with him because he also had the Sharigan and they had a similar up bringing. Yet, Team 7 was Kakashi's first attempt at taking on a Genin team. HE HAD NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE. Remember the concerns Asuma and Kurenai had? That Kakashi shouldn't be a Team Leader? They were correct. Because despite being a Jounin for more than a decade, Kakashi was a ANBU Captain prior to this. He lead ANBU, not green academy students.

Is it not ironic that when Naruto started training with Jiraiya that he became a better all around person? Jiraiya instilled within him morals and lessons, while also realizing Naruto's limitations and held him back in some aspects. Kakashi essentially left Sasuke to his own devices and allowed him to do as he pleased after giving him one speech. He knew he was craving power, and while he gave him some, he then left him the choice of "stay with me, or go train with a Sannin". He used bonds that Sasuke had only had for about a year (if that) to make him want to stay in the village.

He never once mentioned to Sasuke his duty as a shinobi, a duty his brother had forsaken. He didn't instill him to be the opposite of his brother, to be good and just. No, he simply said you have a moronic best friend, a love sick hormone filled girl, and me, your inept teacher that cares for you, you should stay. And people wonder why Sasuke left so easily

I fully expect the Hokages to look at Sasuke and see the failure of their own system, that despite his praise and heritage, he fell through the cracks for reasons that should have been obvious. That their own arrogance could now lead to the destruction of the thing they love most.
    Dude - I was not disagreeing...all I have provided is an alternate view...

Especially after last chapter - I have stated several time that Konoha has failed Naruto...And I agree - Konoha has failed Sasuke..especially their orphans

However the Kages may not express the regret you expect...especially if an Uichiha is the one causing a problem...what stops them from thinking darn Uchihas, always causing a problem...

Madara founded Konoha with Hashirama - agreed. We don't how long he lived there before leaving...however he was still a product of Konoha because Konoha caused him to leave his own clan and want revenge...anyway - all I was pointing out is that people from Konoha attacking Konoha is nothing new - especially of the Uchiha clan.

By the way - If I remember correctly - the concern with Kakashi was his strictness not his failure of leadership...He had never allowed any of his teams to take the chuunin exam.... ....Also I think you are being harsh with Kakashi. The hokage was the one with the power to set policies around bringing up orphans and all that - Not Kakashi...

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude - I was not disagreeing...all I have provided is an alternate view...

Especially after last chapter - I have stated several time that Konoha has failed Naruto...And I agree - Konoha has failed Sasuke..especially their orphans

However the Kages may not express the regret you expect...especially if an Uichiha is the one causing a problem...what stops them from thinking darn Uchihas, always causing a problem...

Madara founded Konoha with Hashirama - agreed. We don't how long he lived there before leaving...however he was still a product of Konoha because Konoha caused him to leave his own clan and want revenge...anyway - all I was pointing out is that people from Konoha attacking Konoha is nothing new - especially of the Uchiha clan.

By the way - If I remember correctly - the concern with Kakashi was his strictness not his failure of leadership...He had never allowed any of his teams to take the chuunin exam.... ....Also I think you are being harsh with Kakashi. The hokage was the one with the power to set policies around bringing up orphans and all that - Not Kakashi...
    If the Hokages don't show any regret then I would lose all respect for them as they'd be nothing but hypocrites. Sasuke was part of "The King" someone with great potential to lead and rebuild the Uchiha clan with, as was Itachi and Shusui. But what happened? Shusui killed himself, Itachi was framed, and Sasuke got fucked. No bueno man, no bueno.

The Hokages preached the Will of Fire, but it seems that The Will of Fire and all this togetherness only applies to those who don't pose a threat to their rule. IMO, they seemed to fear that Uchiha for 1) Their heritage of Hate, which is ironic considering they killed them all, or 2) Because aside from Hashirama, the Uchiha have shown more promise than the wide majority of the Senju clan. I don't think it was a mistake that the Senju seemed to die out whereas the Uchiha thrived up until they were all killed. Think about it, aside from the original members who founded the clan, we only know about 2 Senju, Tsuande and Nawaki.

Madara was pissed because he wanted to be Hokage. That had nothing to do with anything that Konoha instilled in him. He was jealous and envied the title Hashirama had, and thus he rebelled. Konoha didn't cause that.

I think you are right that they were worried about his strictness, but it can't be argued that he failed as a teacher, he admitted this much himself.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If the Hokages don't show any regret then I would lose all respect for them as they'd be nothing but hypocrites. Sasuke was part of "The King" someone with great potential to lead and rebuild the Uchiha clan with, as was Itachi and Shusui. But what happened? Shusui killed himself, Itachi was framed, and Sasuke got fucked. No bueno man, no bueno.

The Hokages preached the Will of Fire, but it seems that The Will of Fire and all this togetherness only applies to those who don't pose a threat to their rule. IMO, they seemed to fear that Uchiha for 1) Their heritage of Hate, which is ironic considering they killed them all, or 2) Because aside from Hashirama, the Uchiha have shown more promise than the wide majority of the Senju clan. I don't think it was a mistake that the Senju seemed to die out whereas the Uchiha thrived up until they were all killed. Think about it, aside from the original members who founded the clan, we only know about 2 Senju, Tsuande and Nawaki.

Madara was pissed because he wanted to be Hokage. That had nothing to do with anything that Konoha instilled in him. He was jealous and envied the title Hashirama had, and thus he rebelled. Konoha didn't cause that.

I think you are right that they were worried about his strictness, but it can't be argued that he failed as a teacher, he admitted this much himself.
    Good points - Madara was annoyed because he felt they (Uchiha) will be marginalised and no one agreed with him (well according to Tobi anyway)..They instead throught he wanted power. Konoha as an institution caused it...

In terms of Uchiha thriving and Senju not - we haven't heard the story from a Senju perspective...for all we know, a significant amount of the remaining population are still Senju...There could have been a Senju massacre which Tobi or any Uchiha has conveniently not told... For example we still don't know what happened to the whirlpool (relatives of the Senju).. I don't think we can say at this stage that the Uchiha were thriving and the Senju not....We know that the Senju were great rivals to the Uchiha and the Whirlpool were scary because of their seals...that is all we know at the moment...

Konoha is made up of several clans...Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Sarutobi...to name a few...there could have been a lot of inter-marriage....I am hoping the whole demography of Konoha will be spelt out in the coming chapters... For example, where did the Byakugan come from?

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Good points - Madara was annoyed because he felt they (Uchiha) will be marginalised and no one agreed with him (well according to Tobi anyway)..They instead throught he wanted power. Konoha as an institution caused it...

In terms of Uchiha thriving and Senju not - we haven't heard the story from a Senju perspective...for all we know, a significant amount of the remaining population are still Senju...There could have been a Senju massacre which Tobi or any Uchiha has conveniently not told... For example we still don't know what happened to the whirlpool (relatives of the Senju).. I don't think we can say at this stage that the Uchiha were thriving and the Senju not....We know that the Senju were great rivals to the Uchiha and the Whirlpool were scary because of their seals...that is all we know at the moment...

Konoha is made up of several clans...Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Sarutobi...to name a few...there could have been a lot of inter-marriage....I am hoping the whole demography of Konoha will be spelt out in the coming chapters... For example, where did the Byakugan come from?
    It's true we don't know what happened to the Senju, but it is strange we haven't heard anything about them up until recently.

But the Uzumaki clan was not part of Konoha, they resided in Whirlpool. In fact, the only known Uzumaki's who were even part of Konoha prior to Naruto were Mito and Kushina. Mito because she was married to Hashirama, and I'm going to take a guess that Kushina came to Konoha after her village and country was destroyed or what have you.

I am with you though that hopefully the Hokages can fill us in all this missing history.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 88maroon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i would ask all of them "What is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?"
    and please don't say "42"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

To First: "Why did Madara rebel?"
    To Second: "Why did you estrange the Uchiha by making them the military police?"
    To Third: "Why couldn't you do anything about Uchiha massacre?"
    To Fourth: "What was the truth behind Kyuubi's attack on Konoha?"

Totally serious questions, I can't really see the reason to go nuts and add the poll. Like, TOTALLY funny poll. Ha ha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke should say this to Sarutobi :

" well , now all of Konoha strong ninja is out of village ... should I take your path and kill every konoha ninja for Uchiha sake !? for Uchiha peace !? ... and doesn't spare even a kid !? ... cause they can be turned to another Uchiha Sasuke and they would become danger for next generation of Uchiha clan ( my future children ) "

any way kishi will ran from any serious question and will show all hokage as symbol of angels ....

these useless hokage should face the reality of their action .....
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

How was that Sarutobi's path? Sarutobi was the only one who was for talking with Uchiha and trying to resolve things peacefully, the other elders just wanted to kill the Uchiha for planning a rebellion. Hell, neither first two hokage even though about killing Uchiha, though the Second Hokage did want to segregate and keep an eye on the Uchiha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How was that Sarutobi's path? Sarutobi was the only one who was for talking with Uchiha and trying to resolve things peacefully, the other elders just wanted to kill the Uchiha for planning a rebellion. Hell, neither first two hokage even though about killing Uchiha, though the Second Hokage did want to segregate and keep an eye on the Uchiha.
    actually , Sarutobi didn't believe in that patch ... IMO he was worry about losing or other villages interfere ...

if he really believed in that path , he could make a move ... but he sat and watched what thing Danzo would do .... and after Danzo get the job done , he ignore it and continue his life like nothing happen ...

and what was point of talking , they stole Uchiha political power and act like they are bunch of trash ... so what point of talking ... !?

in his heart , Hiruzen agreed with Danzo and other elders ... forcing a child to kill his parents and clan to saving his 7 years old brother .... and even Uchiha hadn't any plane to kill anyone ... they only targeted elders ( of curse Anbu and root would help hokages ... ) .....

and Why they kept Sasuke alive ... because they feared Itachi and his power and his knowledge .... nothing more nothing less .... at least Uchiha ( even Tobi and Madara ) show some honor and respect toward their enemy but konoha leaders using every meant to annihilat their enemy or any possible thread ...

talking about them make me sick ...... let end this here ....
    Last edited by shafagh; February 02, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
    خداحافظ

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If he was worried about that, then he wouldn't have kept going after peace and would have had Itachi annihilate the Uchiha. Sarutobi was all for waiting, it was Danzou and the other elders who wanted action as soon as possible. It's not like Hiruzen knew what Danzou would do. And, we didn't even see how he reacted, so far all you know he could have yelled at Danzou.

I don't think they only targeted the elders, and even if it did, it'd have still blown into a civil war with the other nins trying to defend the elders. We don't know if the Uchiha did plan to kill anyone.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    Totally serious questions, I can't really see the reason to go nuts and add the poll. Like, TOTALLY funny poll. Ha ha.
    Sorry, guess I forgot manga is serious business.
    I'll return to my corner to brood about my fail skills at humor

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    at least Uchiha ( even Tobi and Madara ) show some honor and respect toward their enemy but konoha leaders using every meant to annihilat their enemy or any possible thread ...
    Yeah, Obito didn't totally tried to murder a newborn.
    And it isn't like Lord Madara has the face of his archenemy on his chest or his DNA that stole during their fight.
    Honor and respect indeed

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    actually , Sarutobi didn't believe in that patch ... IMO he was worry about losing or other villages interfere ...

if he really believed in that path , he could make a move ... but he sat and watched what thing Danzo would do .... and after Danzo get the job done , he ignore it and continue his life like nothing happen ...

and what was point of talking , they stole Uchiha political power and act like they are bunch of trash ... so what point of talking ... !?

in his heart , Hiruzen agreed with Danzo and other elders ... forcing a child to kill his parents and clan to saving his 7 years old brother .... and even Uchiha hadn't any plane to kill anyone ... they only targeted elders ( of curse Anbu and root would help hokages ... ) .....

and Why they kept Sasuke alive ... because they feared Itachi and his power and his knowledge .... nothing more nothing less .... at least Uchiha ( even Tobi and Madara ) show some honor and respect toward their enemy but konoha leaders using every meant to annihilat their enemy or any possible thread ...

talking about them make me sick ...... let end this here ....
    That makes me thing how do you think it would have played out if the coup happened and on that night the Uchiha attacked the village how would it have played out? would Danzo , Root, The hokage, the Anbu elite, Orochimaru,Jiriaya, and Tsunade would be enough to take on the uchiha?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    That makes me thing how do you think it would have played out if the coup happened and on that night the Uchiha attacked the village how would it have played out? would Danzo , Root, The hokage, the Anbu elite, Orochimaru,Jiriaya, and Tsunade would be enough to take on the uchiha?
    The Sannins was not part of the village at that time, or wasn't living in Konoha(jiriaya). Its no question, Uchiha would've been slaughter just like Danzou said,but Konoah would've been weaken by the lost of Uchiha and the shinobi Uchiha taken out.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast