Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: The question is...

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama... Is it true that you had a threesome with Madara and Mito?

4 14.81%
  • Tobirama... Y U invented Edo Tensei you creep?

5 18.52%
  • Hiruzen... Is it true that you > Madara?

3 11.11%
  • Minato... Why Itachi and I look like your and mom's son?

2 7.41%
  • The meaning of life

1 3.70%
  • Why Uchihas are so mistreated. If Kyuubi was a misunderstood puppy, so were we!

2 7.41%
  • I'm kinda murder Minato's son and the future Hokage. Any tips on how to kill an Uzumaki Jinchuuriki?

3 11.11%
  • Who came up with the Will of Fire bullshit?

8 29.63%
  • Why none of you is an Uchiha?

9 33.33%
  • Other serious questions

9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If you were in Sasuke's shoes, what would you ask to the Hokages?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were in Sasuke's shoes, what would you ask to the Hokages?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    The Sannins was not part of the village at that time, or wasn't living in Konoha(jiriaya). Its no question, Uchiha would've been slaughter just like Danzou said,but Konoah would've been weaken by the lost of Uchiha and the shinobi Uchiha taken out.
    It remains to be seen if Itachi and Shusui were on board along with Fugaku and whoever else could have taken on the whole Village. Danzou and Hiruzen were indeed beasts, but Danzou lacked his Sharigan at the time.

It also remains to be seen if the Uchiha would have convinced other clans to come with them. Getting the Hyuuga branch family to help would have been an option, and anyone else who felt the village powers were wronging them in one way or another.

IMO, this coup could have ended up being more political than any of us realized before it got violent.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke: "arent you tired of being revived over and over again?"

sasuke: "cant you summon anything to force kishi to stop using edo tensei as a crappy conflict in the story?"

sasuke: "arent you going to complain about the story not having any respect for the dead, specially when edo tendei was used for so many times and even allowed an army thru it?"
    Last edited by johnloyd; February 03, 2013 at 02:21 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

He should ask one simple question: "Why were we, the founding clan segregated for your pro-senju sentiments and heartlessly slaughtered for your ill-conceived and callous ideals?"

In all its honesty, he's wasting his time. Tobirama wanted to horde the power for his own clan, and keep Uchihas out. The police force was a blatant move at segregation and the clan was marginalized. If it wasn't so, then why was no police force put together after Uchiha clan's slaughter? It's clear that the rest of them took on the seats and decided to abide by the rules laid out before them by the council, who kept Uchiha out of the political scene. No one objected.

If they didn't know Uchiha were segregated, then this will be laughable turn of events, and I would just find it another convenience on Kishimoto's part to reach to his bodily-backyard for more enlightening plot-devices.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    While Sasuke's eyes would certainly be coveted, Naruto's true identity was kept a secret. In fact, it's very surprising to me that they used Uzumkai as his last name, as you would figure people would try and capture him because of his heritage. Obviously Minato had enemies from Iwa and Kumo so naming him Namikaze would have been hazardous to his health as well.

Not to mention it seems those ruins were rather creepy according to Suigetsu, not exactly a place for a small child.
    Haha either way he would be targeted. Still though, ive come to accept that Konoha should really take a step back and look at how they treat the orphan kids... Its funny how the two most fucked up and deprived (attention) oprhans are easily the strongest of Konoha atm lol
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Haha either way he would be targeted. Still though, ive come to accept that Konoha should really take a step back and look at how they treat the orphan kids... Its funny how the two most fucked up and deprived (attention) oprhans are easily the strongest of Konoha atm lol
    But one of them has the ability to change the world for the better. He was able to change the other orphan and at least three hate-filled or angry people and turned them into good. That was only possible because he was an orphan and knew the importance of bonds and most importantly, just wanted to prove himself.

Remember when Naruto told Inari to stop being such a little bitch? That was so epic, considering Naruto had every right to tell Inari that when Inari still had at least two people who cared about him, while Naruto was still lonely. Then Kakashi's explanation to Inari just made Naruto even cooler - how he stopped crying and started taking action.

Naruto's pain and what he experienced, or did not experience, as a child is what made him unique and gave him the ability to change people for the better. This is the Naruto that I believe could change the world, not the current "LOVE EVERYONE" bullshit Naruto; I don't think he could relate to as many people anymore like that.

In any case, I'm kinda shocked Sasuke asked what a village was. In a sense, he should have had an idea, considering he did once think Konoha, especially Naruto and Sakura, as his comrades, and Naruto as his close friend. Naruto was slowly changing Sasuke into someone who cared about others and drove him away from the path of vengeance... but maybe Sasuke wants reaffirmation? Or that kind of bond didn't provide an answer as Sasuke showed to care more about Naruto and Sakura over the village, I guess.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by zimbardo; February 06, 2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I expect that Sasuke always ask what is his related by uchiha
    So I think that the last two questions will be geared to Minato and hashirama
    For a clan war 80 years ago, and an incident nine tails fox attack.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

to third
    why did u return as hokage after 4th die ?? did Konoha didnt had any powerful ninja who can replace 4th and is that resone what make 4th very good hokage because he was managing village without any powerful ninja to support him

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if i was Sasuke i would forget about revange... Grab the Kages... Go help Naruto with them and stop Madara... Then go back to the village..

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3