Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

Before his soul was sealed by the Shinigami he already took half of the kyubi inside him and theorically that half of the fox should be Minatos soul.If we see other Edos like itachi and nagato they were revied in the state they were a little before their deaths so most probably minato is with the other half of kyubi right now and since( in my opinion) he will have a fight with his son he will pass it to him before he vanish just like gaara father.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner legacyofitachi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

if that happens naruto will go to a whole new level

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

No, for the same reason Sarturobi is not merged with the first two Hokages, he did the same thing to them that Minato did to the Kyuubi.

We also clearly see 4 souls leave the Shinigami, the Kyuubi's no where to be seen. Not to mention, even if he was sealed in him, he wasn't sealed in the way we know how Biju are sealed to make Jinchuriki, so he'd likely have no control over the fox.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The action of sealing into ones stomach area doesn't mean that it will go into the user of the jutsu...the user of the jutsu is just animating the Death God...he was the true recipient of the chakra

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style View Post
    Before his soul was sealed by the Shinigami he already took half of the kyubi inside him and theorically that half of the fox should be Minatos soul.If we see other Edos like itachi and nagato they were revied in the state they were a little before their deaths so most probably minato is with the other half of kyubi right now and since( in my opinion) he will have a fight with his son he will pass it to him before he vanish just like gaara father.
    I don't think it'll have to do with Minato specifically, since he took half the beast with him like Sarutobi took Oro's arms down with him. However, that half of the kyuubi's chakra is probably free now and racing toward Naruto. The last bit is kinda off though; Gaara's father didn't pass anything to Gaara, especially anything having to do with bijuu powers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I don't think it'll have to do with Minato specifically, since he took half the beast with him like Sarutobi took Oro's arms down with him. However, that half of the kyuubi's chakra is probably free now and racing toward Naruto. The last bit is kinda off though; Gaara's father didn't pass anything to Gaara, especially anything having to do with bijuu powers.
    I assume the difference was Minato sealed the KB chakra in himself (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56104-6...apter-504.html - looks like the same seal on Naruto) and not directly into the death god. I am assuming that it is still sealed in him if the seal is still holding...I am also assuming it was not the Kyuubi's soul that got sealed so Minato is not a Jin...But he does have an immense amount of chakra not...
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet the other half of kyuubi was already reborn into... Sasuke.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-28731-1...apter-460.html

and that's the secret how the juubi and madara will be defeated.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato is not a jinchuuriki, considering Hashirama and Tobirama aren't in Hiruzen. Hell, even Orochimaru's arms were free and went back to Orochimaru.

I doubt it'll be reborn in Sasuke as well, it'd be bullshit. But considering what Orochimaru's arms did, and possibility with the sealed chakra and Kyuubi's chakra, it could be possible that it looked for the nearest chakra source that could match it best.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If we didn't see it, either Kishi forgot or Yondaime is effectively like Ginkaku and Kinkaku.
    Basically a lesser Jinchuuriki without the Kyuubi in his gut

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

How would that be possible, especially when none of the souls were in Hiruzen?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it merged with Yondaime, or he sealed it into himself like he was a Jinchuuriki, I dunno.
    I did say maybe Kishi forgot

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

How did either happen though? Would be a major bullshit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How did either happen though? Would be a major bullshit.
    it is more like Minato sealed half Kyuubi into himself and then his soul was taken by Shinigami. if that's not the case, then other half of Kyyubi is now free and must be going to merge with the other half.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato isn't a Jinchuuriki because he doens't have the body necessary to be one until shown otherwise. Also, there's a specific type of seal needed to allow bijuu chakra to mix with the host's own chakra so they can use it. Shiki Fuuin is not that seal.

And the Yin chakra of the Kyuubi won't just gain consciousness and float across the planet to rejoin with Kurama, since once again, it's sealed inside of Minato.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    I bet the other half of kyuubi was already reborn into... Sasuke.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-28731-1...apter-460.html

and that's the secret how the juubi and madara will be defeated.
    I made a thread about this a while back but I doubt it at this point.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast