Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

  1. #31
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    The only thing that was inside Hiruzen is Orochimaru's arms. First and Second were sealed by Hiruzen's kage bunshins.
    Orochimaru's arms are back, so should be the rest of Kyuubi's chakra. Which is inside Minato.

    You do the math. Minato is most probably a pseudo-jinchuuriki.
    It's irrelevant that he used Kage Bushin, the fact of the matter is they were bound to his soul you can see it being removed here individually from each clone. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v14/c123/12.html

    Clones are exact replicas of the original, down to the soul and all. This is how Naruto's clones are able to go Kyuubi mode interdependently of him as seen here. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v36/c329//
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v36/c329/3.html
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Does it really matter if minato has the kyubi's chakra? Well, if he has, then the kyubi must feel that minato was being brought back to life. And honestly for me, I don't care if minato has the kyubi's chakra or not, I just want to see his power and skills.

    I don't care if minato is a puppet as an ET, but I just want to see his other jutsu as well.

    Because I want to revive the Itachi vs minato thread.
    When i claimed that minato knows Kage Bunshin, They said that I'm wrong.
    When i claimed that minato is a sage mode user, they said that I'm delusional.
    When i claimed that minato can extend his chakra arms and can activate BM, they said that I'm ridiculous.
    Seriously, Who's "wrong", "delusional" and "ridiculous" now?

  3. #33
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It's irrelevant that he used Kage Bushin, the fact of the matter is they were bound to his soul you can see it being removed here individually from each clone. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v14/c123/12.html

    Clones are exact replicas of the original, down to the soul and all. This is how Naruto's clones are able to go Kyuubi mode interdependently of him as seen here. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v36/c329//
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v36/c329/3.html
    Right you are.

    Still, my point about Minato still stands. Orochimaru's arms are back, so must be the yin half of Kyuubi.

  4. #34
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    Right you are.

    Still, my point about Minato still stands. Orochimaru's arms are back, so must be the yin half of Kyuubi.
    No, because Orochimaru didn't summon it.

    His arms were only a part of a soul that still existed in the living the world so it didn't need a sacrifice so that explains that, and each Kage needed a sacrifice.

    For the Kyuubi half to be brought back I'm assuming the other half would need to be present so it had something to bond itself to.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  5. #35
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    No, because Orochimaru didn't summon it.

    His arms were only a part of a soul that still existed in the living the world so it didn't need a sacrifice so that explains that, and each Kage needed a sacrifice.

    For the Kyuubi half to be brought back I'm assuming the other half would need to be present so it had something to bond itself to.
    There is one point I want to add. In my opinion, all the people who were brought back were souls. Oro brought back the souls of the Hokges. On the other hand, what Minato sealed was mere chakra without soul. Thus, I doubt this Chakra still exists. In fact, we did not see it when oro open the belly of the death god. This should suffice to draw the conclusion. If it came out, then at least someone who can see chakra should have seen it.

    Something I don't understand here is that people are describing the Yin of Kyuubi as if it were another Kyuubi. Yin is simply a form of chakra similar to the Yang. There is only one Kyuubi, and this Kyuubi is inside Naruto.

  6. #36
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a jinjurichi?If so,will he give the other part of the kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    There is one point I want to add. In my opinion, all the people who were brought back were souls. Oro brought back the souls of the Hokges. On the other hand, what Minato sealed was mere chakra without soul. Thus, I doubt this Chakra still exists. In fact, we did not see it when oro open the belly of the death god. This should suffice to draw the conclusion. If it came out, then at least someone who can see chakra should have seen it.

    Something I don't understand here is that people are describing the Yin of Kyuubi as if it were another Kyuubi. Yin is simply a form of chakra similar to the Yang. There is only one Kyuubi, and this Kyuubi is inside Naruto.
    Well it's not like you can simply "see" into the Death God lol, he's got to have more than just 4 souls, a pair of arms, and half a biju init. He's a God, meaning he's been around longer than The Sage. It's not like Minato created the Death God, he created a means of using it's power and it's not like Orochimaru could summon ever soul of it.

    As far as the Kyuubi goes, it is a manifestation of chakra. It's soul is already a fractured part of another soul, that is the Juubi's. It is not out of the realm of possibility that sealing half of its chakra, (which in this case means half of it's entire make up, since it's a being of pure chakra) would split it in half, ala it's soul since as a being of pure chakra, it's soul, body, and chakra are all technically one in the same.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  7. #37
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    The stone tablet contain intel on Susanoo and intel on how to control Kyuubi. This is the least I can tell you to help you come up with a better argument. On the other hand, I think that Sharingan is the result of sealing some sort of beast's chakra in the eyes of someone, though I don't know what beast it was. At least, from Perfect Susanoo, it seems that this beast (or god) was humanoid.
    The tablet wasn't said to contain anything about Susanoo. And the Sharingan's abilities, like Susanoo, aren't based upon the eyes. Susanoo is formed from the user's chakra, even if they gone blind. Not sure how you got the idea it was some sort of god...

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Your Audit example does not fit the discussion. Susanoo across Uchihas varies as Audi 1 varies accross many copies due to fabrications. There is only one Susanoo, and it varies depending of the person who make it. If the person is edo Madara, he will take it to the perfect form. Itachi has different levels, and Sasuke too.
    There isn't just "one" Susanoo. Ignoring the fact that we've seen both Itachi and Sasuke use Susanoo at the same time, Susanoo is just a technique. A powerful one sure, but it's still just a technique made of chakra.

  8. #38
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Because I want to revive the Itachi vs minato thread.
    over my dead body

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #39
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,332
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Itachi will still win as nothing can stand against his ultimate genjutsu, or first round Amaterasu, or get past his Susano'o.


    And no, Edo Minato cannot be a jinchuuriki. It's as ludicrous as saying Minato's soul is in any way in Naruto. If the souls that Hiruzen sealed aren't in him, then the sealed Kyuubi chakra won't be. Or rather, logic dictates it shouldn't be.

  11. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    over my dead body


    You should spare me UB. As you know, minato was being understimated in all of his thread. Can you blame me if kishi decided to show us some awesome jutsu/sealing jutsu of minato? They said that minato won in a fantasy fight just because he's popular.

    So I think it's time for kishi to show the readers the awesomeness of minato, as one of the ninja who knows everything.
    When i claimed that minato knows Kage Bunshin, They said that I'm wrong.
    When i claimed that minato is a sage mode user, they said that I'm delusional.
    When i claimed that minato can extend his chakra arms and can activate BM, they said that I'm ridiculous.
    Seriously, Who's "wrong", "delusional" and "ridiculous" now?

  12. #41
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post


    You should spare me UB. As you know, minato was being understimated in all of his thread. Can you blame me if kishi decided to show us some awesome jutsu/sealing jutsu of minato? They said that minato won in a fantasy fight just because he's popular.

    So I think it's time for kishi to show the readers the awesomeness of minato, as one of the ninja who knows everything.
    We're going off topic, the thread is about Minato being a Jinchuuriki, not him being underestimated or using a sealing jutsu

    Its true though that Edo Jinchuuriki Minato is probably one of the strongest character in the verse, me thinks

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Minato appears before madara
    Madara: only hashirama can defe.... WHAT?!?
    Minato: Sennin Modo!!!!
    Madara: O_o


  15. #43
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The tablet wasn't said to contain anything about Susanoo. And the Sharingan's abilities, like Susanoo, aren't based upon the eyes. Susanoo is formed from the user's chakra, even if they gone blind. Not sure how you got the idea it was some sort of god...
    It is like you always seems to be forced to refute my argument. Then, you need to do better than just give thrown arguments. Susanoo is a jutsu from the MS sharingan. Unless you have awaken the MS, there is no way to get Susanoo. At the Kage summit. Tobi said that people whose MS can have both Susanoo and amaterasu are rare. Given that everything about MS is written in the stone tablet, it is just simple to see that Susanoo, Tsukyomi, Kamui, etc are also in the stone tablet. Of course I understand you. For the convenience of your argument, you want Kishi to give a full chapter where he show that Susanoo is addressed in the stone tablet. As for me, I can deduce it.

    For you sake, Sasuke's susanoo disappeared when he went blind. Stop playing the "one eye closed one eye opened" game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    There isn't just "one" Susanoo. Ignoring the fact that we've seen both Itachi and Sasuke use Susanoo at the same time, Susanoo is just a technique. A powerful one sure, but it's still just a technique made of chakra.


    There isn't one Susanoo? Again, this is for your convenience. As you can see, KB is the same Jutsu, and depending of the users resources, we can have at most 1 clone, or 2 or 3, and even Taju Kage Bushin. The Susanoo god is the same MS techniques, and the extent of it depend of the users resources. They all serve the same purpose - defend the user and attack based on the weapons the user gives them. You even contradict yourself by saying there not one Susanoo, but it is a technique. Actually, there is only one technique call Susanoo, and its name is the same across all the users.

    I don't know how many times I need to tell you to read my posts before you think about refuting my arguments.

    ---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Well it's not like you can simply "see" into the Death God lol, he's got to have more than just 4 souls, a pair of arms, and half a biju init. He's a God, meaning he's been around longer than The Sage. It's not like Minato created the Death God, he created a means of using it's power and it's not like Orochimaru could summon ever soul of it.

    As far as the Kyuubi goes, it is a manifestation of chakra. It's soul is already a fractured part of another soul, that is the Juubi's. It is not out of the realm of possibility that sealing half of its chakra, (which in this case means half of it's entire make up, since it's a being of pure chakra) would split it in half, ala it's soul since as a being of pure chakra, it's soul, body, and chakra are all technically one in the same.
    Orochimaru did not use any spell. He opened the belly, and everything that was sealed in it since the beginning came out, except for the chakra. Now, if you want to use some argument to make it complicated, you will have a lot of complication.

    If Death God existed before, then you should also think about the existence of the mask since Rikudo. You should understand that nothing says that Orochimaru is the first one to open it. In fact, Oro did not invent anything, he discovered it. Thus we can assume that someone else has freed other souls before.

    As for Kyuubi's chakra, there is only a few explanation:

    1. Kishi has not yet decided to talk about it, and it is somewhere there, but not inside Minato. Maybe it has already flight to Naruto and we didn't see it because it is chakra, or it is standing there and we cannot see it for the same reason.
    2. It has already been dispersed in the death god.

    This are my logical explanation. Kishi can asspul anything in the same way he asspul edo Kyuubi with the Jin and Kin bros. I was amazed that this edo Kyuubi was used to complete the Juubi. This suggested that edo people can still give their chakra to living people. Then Magically, Madara couldn't become Jinchuriki because he is edo. Kishi uses something whenever it is convenient, and I don't care. I only use logic in my arguments.
    Last edited by so6pww; February 02, 2013 at 03:55 PM.

  16. #44
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    It is like you always seems to be forced to refute my argument. Then, you need to do better than just give thrown arguments. Susanoo is a jutsu from the MS sharingan. Unless you have awaken the MS, there is no way to get Susanoo. At the Kage summit. Tobi said that people whose MS can have both Susanoo and amaterasu are rare. Given that everything about MS is written in the stone tablet, it is just simple to see that Susanoo, Tsukyomi, Kamui, etc are also in the stone tablet. Of course I understand you. For the convenience of your argument, you want Kishi to give a full chapter where he show that Susanoo is addressed in the stone tablet. As for me, I can deduce it.

    For you sake, Sasuke's susanoo disappeared when he went blind. Stop playing the "one eye closed one eye opened" game.
    I only refute erroneous statements. Yes, Susanoo is a technique rarely gained by awakening MS in both eyes. Never said otherwise. But that doesn't change that Susanoo is created from the person's chakra and is reflected by it. And the tablet was never said to contain everything about MS. All it contain was how to gain MS and that MS could control the Kyuubi at the cost of blindness. Now considering Sasuke had no idea what the heck Susanoo was when Itachi used it, it clearly wasn't written upon the tablet.

    Except Sasuke wasn't blind, he could still see. It disappeared because he overused it. And Itachi was who I was speaking of, he was totally blind by the time he employed his second Susanoo. Also, Amaterasu was never mentioned by Obito at the summit.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    There isn't one Susanoo? Again, this is for your convenience. As you can see, KB is the same Jutsu, and depending of the users resources, we can have at most 1 clone, or 2 or 3, and even Taju Kage Bushin. The Susanoo god is the same MS techniques, and the extent of it depend of the users resources. They all serve the same purpose - defend the user and attack based on the weapons the user gives them. You even contradict yourself by saying there not one Susanoo, but it is a technique. Actually, there is only one technique call Susanoo, and its name is the same across all the users.

    I don't know how many times I need to tell you to read my posts before you think about refuting my arguments.
    Kage Bunshin is design to divide into multiple copies. Nothing liek that was ever claim for Susanoo. In addition, all the clones contain the same chakra, whereas we know that Susanoo is formed from the user's chakra. They all serve the same purpose because they're all the same technique. Your reasoning makes no sense. By that logic, there's only one Fireball technique, and one Chidori, and one Bijuu Blast... Them doing the same thing and having the same name doesn't equate them being a single thing. Both Itachi and Sasuke have Amaterasu, but it's obviously not the same. And again, where did you get this idea that Susanoo is some sort of god?

  17. #45
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I only refute erroneous statements. Yes, Susanoo is a technique rarely gained by awakening MS in both eyes. Never said otherwise. But that doesn't change that Susanoo is created from the person's chakra and is reflected by it. And the tablet was never said to contain everything about MS. All it contain was how to gain MS and that MS could control the Kyuubi at the cost of blindness. Now considering Sasuke had no idea what the heck Susanoo was when Itachi used it, it clearly wasn't written upon the tablet.

    Except Sasuke wasn't blind, he could still see. It disappeared because he overused it. And Itachi was who I was speaking of, he was totally blind by the time he employed his second Susanoo. Also, Amaterasu was never mentioned by Obito at the summit.

    Kage Bunshin is design to divide into multiple copies. Nothing liek that was ever claim for Susanoo. In addition, all the clones contain the same chakra, whereas we know that Susanoo is formed from the user's chakra. They all serve the same purpose because they're all the same technique. Your reasoning makes no sense. By that logic, there's only one Fireball technique, and one Chidori, and one Bijuu Blast... Them doing the same thing and having the same name doesn't equate them being a single thing. Both Itachi and Sasuke have Amaterasu, but it's obviously not the same. And again, where did you get this idea that Susanoo is some sort of god?
    Please, show me where you found out that Susanoo is from the user chakra. The Sharingan is said to be the power generated by the pupil. This definition was given by Sasuke during the Zabuza arc. My point here is that Kishi is writing for people who can use logic and make simple inductions.

    Here is your evidence:

    Sasuke vs Kakashi

    Sasuke used his MS from Killer Bee to the Kages. Then he fought Danzou in the same period. During his fight against Kakshi, Sasuke fought with MS until he his blindness start to be serious. What happened then? Well, Susanoo disappeared.

    While I don't have any doubt that the power of the Susanoo depend on the user's physical energy, I am saying that the Susanoo is generated by the MS - the eyes. No MS, No Susanoo.

    Again, Susanoo is not formed only by the MS. It is generated by the MS. The users chakra cannot create it if there is no MS. Try to see the relationship. No matter how chakra beast Naruto is, he cannot get susanoo.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts