Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

If you look at the sealing ending,
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-129-6/n...apter-124.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56104-1...apter-504.html

It shows the users soul + the soul / souls they took.

Basically your using your soul as a medium to seal another soul ALONG side yours:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html

Now it could be that because Kurama's chakra was sealed and not a SOUL, that's why it wasn't shown exiting the Demon.
    Last edited by EnvyOS; February 03, 2013 at 01:41 AM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Edo Minato a Jinchuuriki? If so,will he give the other part of the Kyubi to Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Please, show me where you found out that Susanoo is from the user chakra. The Sharingan is said to be the power generated by the pupil. This definition was given by Sasuke during the Zabuza arc. My point here is that Kishi is writing for people who can use logic and make simple inductions.

Here is your evidence:

Sasuke vs Kakashi

Sasuke used his MS from Killer Bee to the Kages. Then he fought Danzou in the same period. During his fight against Kakshi, Sasuke fought with MS until he his blindness start to be serious. What happened then? Well, Susanoo disappeared.

While I don't have any doubt that the power of the Susanoo depend on the user's physical energy, I am saying that the Susanoo is generated by the MS - the eyes. No MS, No Susanoo.

Again, Susanoo is not formed only by the MS. It is generated by the MS. The users chakra cannot create it if there is no MS. Try to see the relationship. No matter how chakra beast Naruto is, he cannot get susanoo.
    The databook entry, which mentions it's a manifestation of chakra, and Karin's comments on Sasuke's. While Doujutsus translate to eye techniques, that doesn't mean it literally based from the eyes. And perhaps you should reread Edo Madara's appearance. Fully capable of activating and maintaining Susanoo without having his MS active (or even his real eyes). Not to mention, both Nagato and Obito have Madara's eyes, yet they don't have access to any of his MS techniques. Doujutsu techniques are awaken by the eyes, but based on the user's body.

And it disappeared because he overused it, not because his eye sight got worst. Sasuke's eye sight wasn't any worst then Itachi's eye sight at the beginning of their battle, and Itachi had no trouble employing any of his MS techniques. And as I mentioned, Itachi was completely blind when he activated Susanoo for the last time.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    If you look at the sealing ending,
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-129-6/n...apter-124.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56104-1...apter-504.html

It shows the users soul + the soul / souls they took.

Basically your using your soul as a medium to seal another soul ALONG side yours:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html

Now it could be that because Kurama's chakra was sealed and not a SOUL, that's why it wasn't shown exiting the Demon.
    Yeah. This is what I have been trying to tell people. Minato precisely said chakra. However, for their convenience, everyone prefer to say half Kyuubi. As if you could split someone's soul in two. My opinion is that this chakra is already exhausted in the shinigami.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The databook entry, which mentions it's a manifestation of chakra, and Karin's comments on Sasuke's. While Doujutsus translate to eye techniques, that doesn't mean it literally based from the eyes. And perhaps you should reread Edo Madara's appearance. Fully capable of activating and maintaining Susanoo without having his MS active (or even his real eyes). Not to mention, both Nagato and Obito have Madara's eyes, yet they don't have access to any of his MS techniques. Doujutsu techniques are awaken by the eyes, but based on the user's body.

And it disappeared because he overused it, not because his eye sight got worst. Sasuke's eye sight wasn't any worst then Itachi's eye sight at the beginning of their battle, and Itachi had no trouble employing any of his MS techniques. And as I mentioned, Itachi was completely blind when he activated Susanoo for the last time.
    Is Databook superior to fact from Manga? Did Sasuke's Susanoo disappear when Sasuke went blind?
    Please answer these question.

Against the Kages, we saw clearly Madara switching from Sharingan to Rinnegan. He activated both of them before using their power.

I see that very difficult for you to understand that only those who have MS can use Susanoo, and that the MS power is from the eyes. If I wanted to be serious, I will even have said that the power of the MS does not come from the body. I could use the example of Sasuke's EMS. Sasuke went blind, and his power disappeared despite having his body. After implanting Itachi's eyes, he obtained new light as Itachi explained. We saw Sasuke produce more Amaterasu than with his own eyes. He even commented that he could feel his brother's eye power. However, you know that Sasuke did not merge Itachi's body with his own.

So where did the huge amount of black flame come from since Sasuke's body did not change. The answer is Itachi's eyes. By combining their two eyes, Sasuke got more power. And I am really sure that right now, Sasuke also has a better version of Itachi's Tsukyomi by the same principle.
    Last edited by so6pww; February 03, 2013 at 10:39 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

How Susano'o and Sasuke are relevant in a thread about Edo Minato being a Jinchuuriki?
    Stick on the topic please

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    How Susano'o and Sasuke are relevant in a thread about Edo Minato being a Jinchuuriki?
    Stick on the topic please
    Yeah bro. We started on something and here we are. But, hey, I discovered something interesting - that is Sasuke might now have a new time manipulation Jutsu due to Itachi's eyes. This is possible by seeing how Amaterasu gave birth to Enton. Maybe, the spoiler that said that Sasuke will manipulate time in reality is true.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Its worth noting that from what I can tell Hiruzen used a different seal then Minato.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-142-16/...apter-137.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-56104-6...apter-504.html

So imho its entirely possible he's something like the K&G brothers now and I'm even kind of expecting this to be the case. Minato commented on the chakras properties after all and how it was numbing his body, which implies it was indeed sealed into himself and not just into the reaper. Otherwise it should have flown out by now just like Orochimarus arms.

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Yeah. This is what I have been trying to tell people. Minato precisely said chakra. However, for their convenience, everyone prefer to say half Kyuubi. As if you could split someone's soul in two. My opinion is that this chakra is already exhausted in the shinigami.
    Uhm? What about Orochimaru? He split part of him into Anko and his arms where also split from his soul.

If Oros soul can lose some of its "mass" (i.e the arms), then why shouldn't the Kyuubi be able to lose some of his souls "mass" as well?
    Last edited by LnDRash; February 04, 2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From my understanding Minato didn't seal the chakra in himself but offered his soul to the Shinigami who sealed both Minato and whatever Minato desired which happened to be part of Kurama's chakra in the Shinigami's belly.

My guess is if the chakra was permanently sealed it would be returned to Kurama just as we saw the full use of Oro's arms returned to him since the seal was undone.

But I think it's most likely that Kurama has long since regained the chakra and the reason Minato had to cut it down at that moment is because he wasn't able to seal Kurama entirely into Naruto because he didn't have the chakra to do it or Naruto as a baby couldn't have handled having all of Kurama sealed inside of him all at once.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure Kishi might overlook this small detail for quite some time.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner legacyofitachi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I don't think it'll have to do with Minato specifically, since he took half the beast with him like Sarutobi took Oro's arms down with him. However, that half of the kyuubi's chakra is probably free now and racing toward Naruto. The last bit is kinda off though; Gaara's father didn't pass anything to Gaara, especially anything having to do with bijuu powers.
    me too think so
    as like orochimarus hand and his jutsus kuybi also would have get that
    but there is other doubt about it
    orochimaru took it from third hokage using edo tensei
    orochimaru wouldnt have taken the kyuubi chakra

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction might be realized by kishi lol.Now maybe i unsdertand why the other kages has been put in action too.minato surely will go an rampage because of the other part of kyuubi inside him but before he loose his mind he will surely teleport(hiraishin) with naruto in some other place in order to give to his son the other half(yang) chakra without being interreputed by the ongoing battle,in meantime hashirama and the others will keep juubi occupied until naruto comes again with the new power up .

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4