Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub 191 Discussion/192 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Und3rH3ro's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 191 Discussion/192 Predictions

I really wasn't expecting them to fight this chapter. This Nasu guy seems to be the real enemy for Oga to take down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Now that you mention it... where the heck is Hilda? o.O
    I think she should stay out so far as goes, to make her entrace bigger. I mean new deliquents or 6 Challengers only talk about Oga and Beel, yes that is a special thing.
    But to cut of Hilda, from her master Beel you better prepare to enter the gate of Hell. No matter if there are Demons contractors what ever, but when it really goes dangerous or serious then Hilda will appear. And can tickle Oga the weakling.

But the next Question is which, which Beast get the next entrace. Is it the long awaited duell of Red Tails and new Tails and Tabacco or wil tamura introduce us direct Fuji.
    I mean Nasu is done so far so we can step up in 2 weeks with the next one. I thing then Teeba get here Female part.
    But even more interisting for me is the fact that Tabacco attacks Kuineda. Did Tabacco doesn´t know that Kuienda is not longer a Red Tail or even the Red Tail Leader.
    Cause Nene is the fifth red tail leader. That was confusing me a bit in the arc match ups.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    I think she should stay out so far as goes, to make her entrace bigger. I mean new deliquents or 6 Challengers only talk about Oga and Beel, yes that is a special thing.
    But to cut of Hilda, from her master Beel you better prepare to enter the gate of Hell. No matter if there are Demons contractors what ever, but when it really goes dangerous or serious then Hilda will appear. And can tickle Oga the weakling.

But the next Question is which, which Beast get the next entrace. Is it the long awaited duell of Red Tails and new Tails and Tabacco or wil tamura introduce us direct Fuji.
    I mean Nasu is done so far so we can step up in 2 weeks with the next one. I thing then Teeba get here Female part.
    But even more interisting for me is the fact that Tabacco attacks Kuineda. Did Tabacco doesn´t know that Kuienda is not longer a Red Tail or even the Red Tail Leader.
    Cause Nene is the fifth red tail leader. That was confusing me a bit in the arc match ups.
    You do know if Oga got serious he would woop Hilda. But when Tabacco started making her own red tails ganb Kuineda was the leader, besides Nene doesn't stand a chance against 1 of the 3 kings.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is Hilda? I was re-reading Beelzebub yesterday and in chapter 119 Hilda complains to Oga that "whether its out training, going to school, or getting into fights, you always make it so I'm the farthest from the master" Which seems to imply she doesn't go to school except for when she has to. I think this is a bit of a plothole to be honest. Hilda is most probably at home (awkward) if not at St. Ishiyama (extra awkward...she could transfer to Ishiyama really easily). She could also be in the demon world, but that would be a stretch.

I agree with Black Hawk. Much as I am confused at Hilda not showing up at all, I understand why its better for her to show up later. Hilda is kind of like a janitor: you don't expect her to be powerful but she is, and she does not restrain herself when she fights (except for her other eye). She's also a lot more focused and a lot more passionate about Baby Beel. If she showed up so soon she'd have either started fighting, or quickly revealled whether or not Nasu is a contractor. This way it kind of builds tension -- and it'll reach its climax when Hilda arrives. I am SURE she will be pissed off as anything, since Oga didn't tell her about the dream and kept her away from Beel.

My interpretation of why Tobako didn't know Aoi had quit the Red Tails is because she might have not been there when Aoi resigned. Plus even though Aoi resigned Nene still treats her like she's leader. Kind of unfortunate for Nene, because I'd have loved for her to come into her own. I also think it makes for better drama, we get to find out more of Aoi's time as a leader. On the other hand, I don't know how Tobako could possibly be a match for Aoi strength-wise. Maybe she's hiding her true strength.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how the 6 new enemies are the exact opposite of the 6 knights from saints. in saints it was a group of friends who were skilled in their field and got a long, over here the six don't seem to even like each other (atleast so far from what we've been shown) and willing to take each other out for the sake of being on top
    Spoiler show

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty much on the same boat as Black Hawk and Teeba (besides, I want my Aoi Action!) for basically the same reasons so I won't bother retreading that water...

@senju
    and apparently to bring back the hare hare yukai craze...in which case OGA, YOU HAVE TO STOP THEM!
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Found this on tumblr. It may or may not hurt your eyes.

Spoiler show

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post

Spoiler show
    Spoiler show

for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post

Spoiler show
    lol the things you find

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pnyhmsmx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I find somehwat sad is that people notice that oga and the new guy's face look similar but don't mention two things:
    1. Many people don't seem to recognize the words 'Geese Howard", a character from Fatal Fury series.
    2. The possibility that the new guy likes to spend too much time playing video games. Oga also likes to play videogames and reads manga. These two could get along well.

On another note, it's funny that Nasu knows something about Haruhi, but doesn't recognize the Naruto's face marks.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3