Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 123

Thread: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

  1. #46
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    @Uchiha_Blood

    So you are telling me:

    1-The wall flesh can move faster then Amaterasu.
    2-The wall of flesh can somehow get between Amaterasu that spawns some 10 CM's from your face.
    3-The wall of flesh can take Amaterasu when it was showed to burn right trough it like nothing?

    Remember they could RUN(not for long but still) from the flesh things. Its not that fast.

    Quote Quote:
    r take his legs from the ground and making him fall ( since his vision would be set in front of him, he wouldn't see what happens below ), its kinda difficult to fight in a terrain when one user controls the battlefield, it kinda reminds me about Kabuto's jutsu to revive rocks.
    Emm if he could do that and stop them from running i am sure he would have done so in the manga itself. Anyway this is not going to happen before Itachi can blink... I mean Jman did not even KNEW what Amaterasu is... Asuming he would notice the eyes he would not even know he needs to do that man... And asuming he noticed the eyes he would just be drooling on the floor from Tsuck.

    I can add to it. Itachi could have killed him before summoning the flesh, Itachi could have used his Tsuck on him...

    Of coruse considering Kisame was also in there... He could summon a giant lake with 1000 sharks to eat him up... How about Itachi poping Susano and then using Amaterasu on his face? There is no way those wall of flesh are going to do SHIT to something that can take a blast that leveled a mountain.

    Its as easy as Itachi leaving because it was in his interest. There is no way that wall of flesh would have stopped him.

    Quote Quote:
    As for the Sharingan's ability to see through smoke laced with chakra, I can distinctly remember Kakashi not being able to see through Kirigakure no jutsu, which is mist, and not dust, but still laced with chakra
    And considering its a Senjutsu, the chakra laced with it should be even stronger. It blinded Pein, just to name a Doujutsu user
    I am sure that is a special mist. Pein himself never demonstrated the ability to see trough walls. Its a strong posibility that a rinnegan CAN but no confirmation anywhere of this... Oh and his ability to see chakra was probably turned off for the plot, no diferent then when Naruto could transform clones around him into rocks and him not noticing the chakra(from the clones).... I mean if he can see trough SOLID WALL why can't see trough some dust? He can see chakra...

    Danzo aparently could see people hiding behind trees.
    Last edited by xXan; February 08, 2013 at 03:11 AM.

  2. #47
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    So you are telling me:

    1-The wall flesh can move faster then Amaterasu.
    2-The wall of flesh can somehow get between Amaterasu that spawns some 10 CM's from your face.
    3-The wall of flesh can take Amaterasu when it was showed to burn right trough it like nothing?

    Remember they could RUN(not for long but still) from the flesh things. Its not that fast.
    By part 2 standards, Amaterasu never showed to be able to burn anything as solid as rock.
    Also this topic is about Sasuke, meaning, if Sasuke hasn't shown the ability to burn through it, we can't assume he magically can.
    Its like saying Yondaime is immune to Sharingan genjutsus because Obito didn't catch him in one

    Quote Quote:
    Emm if he could do that and stop them from running i am sure he would have done so in the manga itself. Anyway this is not going to happen before Itachi can blink... I mean Jman did not even KNEW what Amaterasu is... Asuming he would notice the eyes he would not even know he needs to do that man... And asuming he noticed the eyes he would just be drooling on the floor from Tsuck.

    I can add to it. Itachi could have killed him before summoning the flesh, Itachi could have used his Tsuck on him...

    Of coruse considering Kisame was also in there... He could summon a giant lake with 1000 sharks to eat him up... How about Itachi poping Susano and then using Amaterasu on his face? There is no way those wall of flesh are going to do SHIT to something that can take a blast that leveled a mountain.

    Its as easy as Itachi leaving because it was in his interest. There is no way that wall of flesh would have stopped him.
    Are you aware that was part 1? Where Itachi got tired only for using 2 MS jutsu? Where Kisame thought himself as "nothing" when compared to Jiraiya?
    No lake+1000 sharks, no ultra-haxed Susano'o, that was part 1.
    If it was part 2 rest assured Kishi would've adjusted accordingly just saying, he could use a Boss Summon to run while he entered Sage Mode, and then it would be a wall of Senjutsu-empowered Meat with Ma and Pa on his shoulders, and then Itachi and Kisame would be subjected to Frog Song at, like, 2m distance.
    Everything is situational

    Doesn't change the fact that Amaterasu, be it Itachi or Sasuke's, isn't a one-shot weapon against the one mentioned in the thread.
    Neither when they are combined nor when they are separated

    Quote Quote:
    I am sure that is a special mist. Pein himself never demonstrated the ability to see trough walls. Its a strong posibility that a rinnegan CAN but no confirmation anywhere of this... Oh and his ability to see chakra was probably turned off for the plot, no diferent then when Naruto could transform clones around him into rocks and him not noticing the chakra(from the clones).... I mean if he can see trough SOLID WALL why can't see trough some dust? He can see chakra...

    Danzo aparently could see people hiding behind trees.
    Its a mist laced with chakra.
    We saw in recent chapters how smoke laced with chakra makes the Sharingan unable to see through it. And guess what? Ma's jutsu is laced with Senjutsu, meaning it would be even harder to see through it

  3. #48
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Quote Quote:
    By part 2 standards, Amaterasu never showed to be able to burn anything as solid as rock.
    Also this topic is about Sasuke, meaning, if Sasuke hasn't shown the ability to burn through it, we can't assume he magically can.
    First off it was about THAT event at THAT time. The wall of flesh IS NOT solid wall, its FLESH that Itachi ALREADY showed to be able to burn trough it.


    We noticed Sasuke burning down something like a biju, well not really but doing damage to it, i am sure that is enough to asume it can burn trough a some flesh(even that flesh).

    Quote Quote:
    Its like saying Yondaime is immune to Sharingan genjutsus because Obito didn't catch him in one
    No its not the same thing. Its like stating if Minato can take down a tree(or whatever else, random example) with a Rasengan then Naruto also can and i think it makes sense... Oh and i am not refering to diferent versions of Rasengan, same rasengan for both people.

    Sure as hell that if Itachi can do that with Amaterasu then Sasuke can also do it considering he is even better when it comes to Amaterasu.

    Quote Quote:
    Are you aware that was part 1?
    Who cares.
    Quote Quote:
    Where Itachi got tired only for using 2 MS jutsu?
    Never happened, he LIED.

    Quote Quote:
    Where Kisame thought himself as "nothing" when compared to Jiraiya?
    He was refering to how they where avoiding him and how bad it makes them look. At that start of that discussion he claimed he was not sure if he can take him, then claimed Itachi can defenetly take him on.
    Heh after they actualy had to fight him he was asking why the bloody hell do they need to run...

    Quote Quote:
    No lake+1000 sharks, no ultra-haxed Susano'o, that was part 1.
    Why? We know he could do it even if it was showed in part 2. Completly valid to question the events.

    Quote Quote:
    If it was part 2 rest assured Kishi would've adjusted accordingly just saying, he could use a Boss Summon to run while he entered Sage Mode, and then it would be a wall of Senjutsu-empowered Meat with Ma and Pa on his shoulders, and then Itachi and Kisame would be subjected to Frog Song at, like, 2m distance.
    Right... A boss summon that would be genjutsed instantly and made to attack Jman himself...

    There is no running and not using jutsus with handseals (he eneds to hold his hands togeder) and having Itachi/Kisame on his arse.

    No my friend if Itachi wanted him dead he would be dead. A boss summon would be so irrelevant to Itachi's power (Susano, Amaterasu and so on) its not even funny. Kisame could summon the hole sphere water thing and stop JMan in his tracks.

    Quote Quote:
    Everything is situational
    Not really. Its just kishi showing you Itachi working for the village and defending those dudes. Again Kisame was asking why they need to run and Itachi gave him a "good" reason..


    Quote Quote:
    Doesn't change the fact that Amaterasu, be it Itachi or Sasuke's, isn't a one-shot weapon against the one mentioned in the thread.
    Against the fusion... yeah its not. Thing is JMan starting in base mode does not stand a chanse vs Itachi... Let alone Itachi + Kisame.
    Quote Quote:
    Neither when they are combined nor when they are separated
    Combined no... Separated and JMan can't do anything and Minato has 2 options:
    1-Look at the eyes and get a genjutsu.
    2-Don't look and eat an Amaterasu.

    Take note, if this is Itachi then its even worse as nobody can bust him out of Tsuck.

    Quote Quote:
    Its a mist laced with chakra.
    We saw in recent chapters how smoke laced with chakra makes the Sharingan unable to see through it. And guess what? Ma's jutsu is laced with Senjutsu, meaning it would be even harder to see through it
    It was stated anywhere? If it is then i agree with you if not you are using an unknown and i can't agree with that.

  4. #49
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    First off it was about THAT event at THAT time. The wall of flesh IS NOT solid wall, its FLESH that Itachi ALREADY showed to be able to burn trough it.

    We noticed Sasuke burning down something like a biju, well not really but doing damage to it, i am sure that is enough to asume it can burn trough a some flesh(even that flesh).
    But how much will it take for Sasuke to burn that flesh?
    What would prevent Jiraiya to just throw that wall of flesh at Sasuke, burning him alive in the process?
    Rest assured, Amaterasu is not how Sasuke escapes or destroys this jutsu.

    Quote Quote:
    No its not the same thing. Its like stating if Minato can take down a tree(or whatever else, random example) with a Rasengan then Naruto also can and i think it makes sense... Oh and i am not refering to diferent versions of Rasengan, same rasengan for both people.

    Sure as hell that if Itachi can do that with Amaterasu then Sasuke can also do it considering he is even better when it comes to Amaterasu.
    ^By your argument, Obito couldn't catch Yondaime in a genjutsu, thus no one else would considering they don't have Senju powers greatly enhancing his own Sharingan power

    And no, Itachi's feats aren't Sasuke's feats I'm afraid

    Quote Quote:
    Who cares.

    Never happened, he LIED.
    Yes, because he totally faked sweat, panting and such.
    Kisame was just a stupid fish-man after all

    Quote Quote:
    Why? We know he could do it even if it was showed in part 2. Completly valid to question the events.
    Because Kishi changed the power-scaling to better fit the manga.
    The perfect example? Hashirama passed from being a Jounin-level Edo in part 1 to be the God of Shinobi in part 2.
    Kyuubified Rasengan from 1 tailed Naruto passes from being able to create a dome of energy to be unable to destroy Obito's face despite Naruto having the full power of the Kyuubi backing him up.
    And I could go on forever

    Quote Quote:
    Right... A boss summon that would be genjutsed instantly and made to attack Jman himself...

    There is no running and not using jutsus with handseals (he eneds to hold his hands togeder) and having Itachi/Kisame on his arse.

    No my friend if Itachi wanted him dead he would be dead. A boss summon would be so irrelevant to Itachi's power (Susano, Amaterasu and so on) its not even funny. Kisame could summon the hole sphere water thing and stop JMan in his tracks.
    Running to the hotel I meant, considering he was tricked by that woman he had to return to the hotel, wouldn't you agree?


    Quote Quote:
    Against the fusion... yeah its not. Thing is JMan starting in base mode does not stand a chanse vs Itachi... Let alone Itachi + Kisame.

    Combined no... Separated and JMan can't do anything and Minato has 2 options:
    1-Look at the eyes and get a genjutsu.
    2-Don't look and eat an Amaterasu.

    Take note, if this is Itachi then its even worse as nobody can bust him out of Tsuck.
    Your idea, not backed up by a thing in the manga.
    But then again, the Amaterasu/Sharingan>All argument is so redundant I will not bother addressing it anymore

    Quote Quote:
    It was stated anywhere? If it is then i agree with you if not you are using an unknown and i can't agree with that.
    For the mist, reread the Kakashi vs Zabuza fight, he explicitly said that its a mist laced with chakra.
    And this ends that.

  5. #50
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    @Uchiha_Blood

    Quote Quote:
    But how much will it take for Sasuke to burn that flesh?
    What would prevent Jiraiya to just throw that wall of flesh at Sasuke, burning him alive in the process?
    Rest assured, Amaterasu is not how Sasuke escapes or destroys this jutsu.
    Just about instantly if he fosues on the target. No diferent then Itachi.

    What... Hmmm.... Well aside for Susano you mean right? How about turning off the flames that are coming his way but allowing the one on JMan's face to keep burning?

    Of course it is... No diferent then Itachi... Of course he has other options but Amaterasu is more then enough.

    Quote Quote:
    ^By your argument, Obito couldn't catch Yondaime in a genjutsu, thus no one else would considering they don't have Senju powers greatly enhancing his own Sharingan power
    Now who made an argument like that? You defenetly need to elaborate here as it makes no sense.

    Quote Quote:
    And no, Itachi's feats aren't Sasuke's feats I'm afraid
    When it comes for Amaterasu sure they do... Its no diferent then alowing the feats coming from 3'th Raikage shield to apply to the 4'th (not the body). Or Madara's/Yamato's mokuton feats to apply to Hashirama's... I mean seriously are you going to tell me Hashirama can't do the polen as well as Madara because he never showed it? No, that is nonsense. Itachi's Amaterasu feats do apply to Sasuke expecialy considering Sasuke is better at Amaterasu then Itachi.

    Quote Quote:
    Yes, because he totally faked sweat, panting and such.
    Kisame was just a stupid fish-man after all
    Yes and there is where the lie comes from... He asked WTF... WHY ARE WE RUNNING. Even you can take him... Then he made up that crep... TOTAL CREP TO... Even when half blind and close to death and he trew some 6-7 MS jutsus aside for other crep.

    Oh and that does not mean Kisame is stupid, it just means he belives Itachi's implied limitation.

    Quote Quote:
    Because Kishi changed the power-scaling to better fit the manga.
    The perfect example? Hashirama passed from being a Jounin-level Edo in part 1 to be the God of Shinobi in part 2.
    Kyuubified Rasengan from 1 tailed Naruto passes from being able to create a dome of energy to be unable to destroy Obito's face despite Naruto having the full power of the Kyuubi backing him up.
    And I could go on forever
    For Hashirama we have the fact that he was a brain dead EDO. Big diference.
    That dome from Naruto was not from his rasengan alone, it was from the colision of Rasengan and Chidori (cs lvl 2 for Sasuke). In part 1 with both of them in base mode and we had a big "boom". No sphere but still. Oh and Obito has a super mask on.

    But yes he did retconed things... BUT he did not retconed this AND it even makes sense why things whent down the way they did. Itachi was a good guy and he was PROTECTING Konoha. There is nothing to invalidate Itachi actions(in this event) from part 2.

    Quote Quote:
    Running to the hotel I meant, considering he was tricked by that woman he had to return to the hotel, wouldn't you agree?
    I am not sure i follow? I don't understand how after finding out about the genjutsu and running to that hotel has any relevance here?
    Please elaborate.

    Quote Quote:
    Your idea, not backed up by a thing in the manga.
    Fine. Fight starts, JMan is in normal mode and Itachi/Sasuke depending on:

    1-Is he looking at my upper body/eye.
    2-He is not.

    Decides to Amaterasu or MS genjutsu.

    Now you provide a counter to this or its FACT. To the point a caracter has a counter its FACT.

    Quote Quote:
    But then again, the Amaterasu/Sharingan>All argument is so redundant I will not bother addressing it anymore
    I am starting to think you have memory problems of some type. Seriously after i told you so many times that its Amaterasu > Anything that does not have a counter... Well i got bored of reapeating this only for you to ignore it and post your own nonsense ignoring what i say.

    Quote Quote:
    For the mist, reread the Kakashi vs Zabuza fight, he explicitly said that its a mist laced with chakra.
    And this ends that.
    For the mist i know how it works. I was refering to the dust and dust alone.

    Now what you showed me in that link its not just dust. Its a combination of bugs and hiden mist jutsu.... I already know that the mist alone can do that man.

    Even after all this they still can see some white stuff in that middle panel. Not sure if that represents chakra but i think it does. Still this does not demonstrate they can't see trough dust... This showes that they can't see trough dust, hiden mist and bugs...

    Also i am not even claiming they can see trough walls of any thickness. I am sure they have limitations.
    Last edited by xXan; February 08, 2013 at 06:00 AM.

  6. #51
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood
    Just about instantly if he fosues on the target. No diferent then Itachi.

    What... Hmmm.... Well aside for Susano you mean right? How about turning off the flames that are coming his way but allowing the one on JMan's face to keep burning?

    Of course it is... No diferent then Itachi... Of course he has other options but Amaterasu is more then enough.

    Fine. Fight starts, JMan is in normal mode and Itachi/Sasuke depending on:

    1-Is he looking at my upper body/eye.
    2-He is not.

    Decides to Amaterasu or MS genjutsu.

    Not you provide a counter to this or its FACT. To the point a caracter has a counter its FACT.



    I am starting to think you have memory problems of some type. Seriously after i told you so many times that its Amaterasu > Anything that does not have a counter... Well i got bored of reapeating this only for you to ignore it and post your own nonsense ignoring what i say.
    As I said, not gonna argue about it anymore.
    Don't present it as an argument because I'll ignore it

    Quote Quote:
    Now who made an argument like that? You defenetly need to elaborate here as it makes no sense.
    You did, and its the one below this line

    Quote Quote:
    When it comes for Amaterasu sure they do... Its no diferent then alowing the feats coming from 3'th Raikage shield to apply to the 4'th (not the body). Or Madara's/Yamato's mokuton feats to apply to Hashirama's... I mean seriously are you going to tell me Hashirama can't do the polen as well as Madara because he never showed it? No, that is nonsense.
    Are Yamato and Hashirama the same person?
    No they aren't, as such I expect Hashirama's Mokuton to vary in strenght from Yamato's.
    Are Itachi and Sasuke the same person? No, as such I can't claim their Amaterasu is the same. Just like I can't claim their Tsukuyomi is the same. Just like I can't claim their Susano'o is the same

    Quote Quote:
    Yes and there is where the lie comes from... He asked WTF... WHY ARE WE RUNNING. Even you can take him... Then he made up that crep... TOTAL CREP TO... Even when half blind and close to death and he trew some 6-7 MS jutsus aside for other crep.

    Oh and that does not mean Kisame is stupid, it just means he belives Itachi's implied limitation.
    Again, this is part 1 and that was part 2, and even then if we go by your linear logic did Itachi wanted to go blind, firing Amaterasus to a meat wall?
    I don't think so

    Quote Quote:
    For Hashirama we have the fact that he was a brain dead EDO. Big diference.
    That dome from Naruto was not from his rasengan alone, it was from the colision of Rasengan and Chidori. In part 1 with both of them in base mode and we had a big "boom". No sphere but still. Oh and Obito has a super mask on.

    But yes he did retconed things... BUT he did not retconed this AND it even makes sense why things whent down the way they did. Itachi was a good guy and he was PROTECTING Konoha. There is nothing to invalidate Itachi actions(in this event) from part 2.
    If he was braindead, then why he reacted? Why he used Mokuton? Why he used the darkness genjutsu?

    So, for you, 12 year old CS2 Sasuke's Chidori and Naruto's 1 tail Rasengan are >= Bijuu mode Naruto's Rasengan.
    Yeah.

    Quote Quote:
    For the mist i know how it works. I was refering to the dust and dust alone.

    Now what you showed me in that links its not just dust. Its a combination of bugs and hiden mist jutsu.... I already know that the mist alone can do that man.

    Even after all this they still can see some white stuff in that middle panel. Not sure if that represents chakra but i think it does. Still this does not demonstrate they can't see trough dust... This showes that they can't see trough dust, hiden mist and bugs...

    Also i am not even claiming they can see trough walls of any thickness. I am sure they have limitations.
    That was a link to show that Sharingan can be blinded by mist/dust/wind laced with chakra.
    And considering it blinded the Rin'negan ( which can see chakra, proven time and time again ) its good enough proof, adding to the ones I already mentioned.
    But feel free to disagree and show an Uchiha seeing through one of those 3 jutsus
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; February 08, 2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Double posting for no reason

  7. #52
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Uchiha Blood you are really dropping the ball on this one. Sasuke don't get the same feats as Itachi when using Amaterasu? Are you serious? Sasuke is said to be better than Itachi at using and manipulating Amaterasu... That is like saying Itachi don't get the same feats as Sasuke when it comes to Genjutsu.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #53
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Uchiha Blood you are really dropping the ball on this one. Sasuke don't get the same feats as Itachi when using Amaterasu? Are you serious? Sasuke is said to be better than Itachi at using and manipulating Amaterasu... That is like saying Itachi don't get the same feats as Sasuke when it comes to Genjutsu.
    Yes I'm totally serious.
    Why? Because the truth is that Sasuke is better at Amaterasu since he can control it.
    Never, never it was said Sasuke's Amaterasu is more powerful than Itachi's.
    Kinda like how Sasuke is better than Kakashi at manipulating Raiton, but Kakashi has the stronger jutsu.

  10. #54
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Yes I'm totally serious.
    Why? Because the truth is that Sasuke is better at Amaterasu since he can control it.
    Never, never it was said Sasuke's Amaterasu is more powerful than Itachi's.
    Kinda like how Sasuke is better than Kakashi at manipulating Raiton, but Kakashi has the stronger jutsu.
    Never was it said Itachi's Amaterasu was stronger. If one is stronger it would be Sasuke's, his took down the 8 tails.
    Kakashi jutsu has a completely different name, so that's not a very good comparison.... Your reaching on this one.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #55
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Never was it said Itachi's Amaterasu was stronger. If one is stronger it would be Sasuke's, his took down the 8 tails.
    Kakashi jutsu has a completely different name, so that's not a very good comparison.... Your reaching on this one.
    And never I said otherwise, I'm saying we can't say that Itachi's feats are Sasuke's and the other way around
    So just because Raikiri is called Raikiri its completely different from Chidori? It was so different Deidara kept confusing the two attacks

  13. #56
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    And never I said otherwise, I'm saying we can't say that Itachi's feats are Sasuke's and the other way around
    So just because Raikiri is called Raikiri its completely different from Chidori? It was so different Deidara kept confusing the two attacks
    Either your just throwing pure logic out the window, or your hate for Sasuke is getting the best of you.

    Amaterasu is Amaterasu
    Resengan is resengan
    Shadow possession is shadow possession .... I'm sure you get the point.

    It has nothing to do with who is using the jutsu is the ability and power of the jutsu himself.

    Dedaria was just clueless, what is he? The decipher of jutsu?

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #57
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Either your just throwing pure logic out the window, or your hate for Sasuke is getting the best of you.

    Amaterasu is Amaterasu
    Resengan is resengan
    Shadow possession is shadow possession .... I'm sure you get the point.

    It has nothing to do with who is using the jutsu is the ability and power of the jutsu himself.

    Dedaria was just clueless, what is he? The decipher of jutsu?
    I missed being called a Sasuke hater, I was finding it strange that no one accused me of it this month

    Every jutsu is powered by chakra, the more strong the ninja is, the better control he has, the most skill he possess determines how the jutsu is strong.
    Being proficent in Amaterasu =/= having a stronger Amaterasu.
    By your reasoning, I can assume Sasuke's genjutsu = Itachi's genjutsu = Madara's Genjutsu = Obito's genjutsu all because the four of them share a Sharingan, and we all know this to be false.

    Raikiri is basically a powered up Chidori, the mechanisms are the same, only the former is stronger than the latter ( and probably takes more chakra too ).

  16. #58
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I missed being called a Sasuke hater, I was finding it strange that no one accused me of it this month

    Every jutsu is powered by chakra, the more strong the ninja is, the better control he has, the most skill he possess determines how the jutsu is strong.
    Being proficent in Amaterasu =/= having a stronger Amaterasu.
    By your reasoning, I can assume Sasuke's genjutsu = Itachi's genjutsu = Madara's Genjutsu = Obito's genjutsu all because the four of them share a Sharingan, and we all know this to be false.

    Raikiri is basically a powered up Chidori, the mechanisms are the same, only the former is stronger than the latter ( and probably takes more chakra too ).
    Lol. Believe me, I've been knowing you are a Sasuke hater. Your just being very open about it on this subject.

    Once again, you give a terrible comparison. There are all different types of Genjutsu. Genjutsu does all kind of different stuff. Your comparison would make sense if you pick ONE type of Genjutsu, like the parlaization jutsu Sasuke and Itachi both use on Orochimaru. Then it would make sense, but it's only ONE type of Amaterasu, not 100s like Genjutsu.

    You can't say two jutsu are the same if they have a different name and rank.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #59
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Lol. Believe me, I've been knowing you are a Sasuke hater. Your just being very open about it on this subject.

    Once again, you give a terrible comparison. There are all different types of Genjutsu. Genjutsu does all kind of different stuff. Your comparison would make sense if you pick ONE type of Genjutsu, like the parlaization jutsu Sasuke and Itachi both use on Orochimaru. Then it would make sense, but it's only ONE type of Amaterasu, not 100s like Genjutsu.

    You can't say two jutsu are the same if they have a different name and rank.
    Think what you want

    Visual genjutsu, as in Sharingan genjutsu, the genjutsu an Uchiha uses through his Sharingan.
    Same genjutsu.
    So I can assume Itachi, Sasuke and Obito have the same mastery Madara has, taming the Kyuubi with a 3-tomoe Sharingan when Sasuke explicitly says an Uchiha needs the Mangekyo to do it?

    If they do the same thing, yes I can.
    Or what, Naruto's Base Rasengan is different from the Rasengan he uses with Kyuubi's chakra because they have different names and rank?
    Is normal Rasengan different from Oodama Rasengan in mechanics? No, the Oodama one is simply a stronger version.
    It has a different name, but it does the same thing, same as Chidori and Raikiri

    ---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Lol. Believe me, I've been knowing you are a Sasuke hater. Your just being very open about it on this subject.

    Once again, you give a terrible comparison. There are all different types of Genjutsu. Genjutsu does all kind of different stuff. Your comparison would make sense if you pick ONE type of Genjutsu, like the parlaization jutsu Sasuke and Itachi both use on Orochimaru. Then it would make sense, but it's only ONE type of Amaterasu, not 100s like Genjutsu.

    You can't say two jutsu are the same if they have a different name and rank.
    Think what you want

    Visual genjutsu, as in Sharingan genjutsu, the genjutsu an Uchiha uses through his Sharingan.
    Same genjutsu.
    So I can assume Itachi, Sasuke and Obito have the same mastery Madara has, taming the Kyuubi with a 3-tomoe Sharingan when Sasuke explicitly says an Uchiha needs the Mangekyo to do it?

    If they do the same thing, yes I can.
    Or what, Naruto's Base Rasengan is different from the Rasengan he uses with Kyuubi's chakra because they have different names and rank?
    Is normal Rasengan different from Oodama Rasengan in mechanics? No, the Oodama one is simply a stronger version.
    It has a different name, but it does the same thing, same as Chidori and Raikiri

  19. #60
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minato-Jiraiya vs Team Taka.

    Dude you can't compare the art of Genjutsu to ONE ninjutsu. All Sharingan are not made of the same power, that's why they look different, have different powers and jutsu.
    Sasuke and Itachi does not have a outside chakra source to power up Amaterasu, even then it would still be questionable.
    If you don't think Sasuke and Itachi Amaterasu has the same power than that's your opinion, and we can agree to disagree.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; February 08, 2013 at 02:35 PM.

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts