Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Baldy has to know that Shioon is 9AD disciple. He knows the Shioon is using BOT and he has to know that 9AD used it when he fought the alliance in part 1. I doubt that someone as powerful as Baldy doesn't know what happened on that day when 9AD destroyed the alliance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The aftermath of this arc is sure to be quite interesting. Aside from Shioon himself being the reason for the SUC's plan failing, the whole reason he was targeted to begin with, that fear is much closer to being realized for Smug Face and Jegal. There is a real possibility that the only reason Smug Face stands above Lone Wolf in the first place is because of his status as the "disciple" of Goomoonryong. Just imagine Lone Wolf reporting back that the mission failed because of BHET and BOT, if either Jegal or Smug Face don't acknowledge the seriousness of that or possibly even showing ignorance regarding the technique, they would be exposing themselves as frauds to Lone Wolf at the very least.

As for how I think the SUC members rank in terms of skill...
    1. Jegal
    2. Smug Face and or Bald Head Bitch Face
    2. Bald Head ... or Smug Face
    4. White Star
    5. Cool Guy
    6. 1000 Faces
    7. Dark Princess

Shioon is bound to have a rematch with Lone Wolf when he is actually more conscious of his actions. Which makes me believe it will essentially be a battle against the sahyeong's (elder school brother). Shioon to deal with Lone Wolf and Hyuk to finally have that confrontation with Smug Face.
    Last edited by 4ghost; February 08, 2013 at 03:10 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Baldy has to know that Shioon is 9AD disciple. He knows the Shioon is using BOT and he has to know that 9AD used it when he fought the alliance in part 1. I doubt that someone as powerful as Baldy doesn't know what happened on that day when 9AD destroyed the alliance.
    he already know Shioon is 9AD's disciple and he knows that Master and Student share bonds like father and son if GMR know's that Shioon was killed he will show up in Seoul to look for the killer and Bald Face Captain will fight him for what he did to his master (he thinks that Unwol died because he protected GMR)

on the other hand what Bald Face Captain didn't know why Shioon is using BOT and how can he use it even without a Ki Center and every theory he has about BOT was shattered to pieces by Shioon like copying of techs and even getting stronger every time Shioon was hit in the next chapter Bald Face Captain will know what BOT really is

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

A bit of a slowdown this week in terms of action. The background was somewhat enlightening. And we have no doubt now that Shinwoo has completely lost his mind. The only individuals capable of stopping him at this point would be one of the Elders.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

now that the books of BHET was shown where did GMR hid the book that Unwol gave him? and the Gale Destruction Strike is it a part of BHET?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    @ChaoticKen
    Great post. I was trying to write a shorter version but yours is definitely better

If Lone Wolf wanted to be famous why didn't he go after GMR himself? If this wasn't an asspull, he should have meet him in Breaker 1 either to follow or defeat GMR.

I just can't justify why does Lone wolf want to kill GMR's one and only disciple? For all he knows, Shioon is an unofficial member of Hyunwon clan. It doesn't make sense for someone like him to kill one of his kind. Also after the GMR vs Alliance fight and learning GMR can use BOT, Lone wolf should have understood that he can't beat GMR without BOT. So, if he really wants to follow GMR than why kill his disciple? Why not learn if he knows anything about BOT. Can you imagine what happens when he faces GMR and saying that he killed his disciple in cold blood?

Btw, it just beats me how GMR didn't use any of Hyunwon clan's official techniques (i.e. Lone wolf's techniques like freezing) in Breaker 1. This just makes me think more and more that this was such an asspull.
    I follow the same thoughts as ChaoticKen but with a different time frame for when bald head bitch face came out from his solitary training.

_GMR must have had already won the tournament and disappeared hence why I'm sure bitch face couldn't fight him.

_GMR must have made contact with that organization in that time, while bald head probably beat a good amount of dragons but not all since that would have made him an big deal as well. But no one talks about him so, except his SUC mates.

_GMR must not have been a member of the hyunwon clan, you don't have to be from the same clan to be thought martial arts.(MAA CHIEF and Uwol were thought by same master even though they are from different clans; Shioon wasn't from Sunwoo clan.....my point is shit doesn't always go 2+2, sometimes unexpected situations happen)

_also if you've truly read ChaoticKen's thoughts you would understand why he's trying to kill Shioon. IMO it's like unfinished business. I'm sure he knows the alliance is responsible for killing his master hence why he joined SUC. But also it's an opportunity to meet and defeat GMR, who he feels disgraced his master and to also to test himself. Now Shioon is like the perfect opportunity to test himself vs BOT since he can find GMR anytime soon and to bring a message to GMR.
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 08, 2013 at 05:35 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter lol Ha Ill many times was he hit lol looked like a swift kick and couple of punches lol

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it is really funny what Bald Face Captain said that he will surpass Unwol using BOT? did Bald Face Captain learned how to use BOT by himself? or he will beat Shioon using BOT and giving himself credit that he beat someone using BOT?

just read the A-Team Translation it looks like all Bald Face Captain brought some tech scrolls to the MMA chief was thrown away but he kept it and learned it by himself but all of those BHET techs are not complete because Unwol gave the secret book to GMR and even ask GMR if he can surpass him in controlling BOT :P

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Great chapter lol Ha Ill many times was he hit lol looked like a swift kick and couple of punches lol
    Shioon used ryu's tatsumaki move and looks like Ha-il's head spins
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 08, 2013 at 07:28 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner brold's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally! We now have the name of GMR and Shioon's school: Black Origin School.

My take on Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf, is that he is still continuing on his quest to fight the strongest so that he can finally see his master--Unwol.

During the last Martial Arts Championship, ChunWoo did not disclose the name of his school. This is apparent when the Munjus arrived at Unwol's cave. When GMR arrived, it was validation of their suspicions that Unwol was GMR's master. As stated in this chapter by the former head of the Alliance, the Black Origin School was finished. And as recalled by 3AD (finally facing GMR at the KOA tower in Breaker 1), the current head of the Alliance, all traces of Unwol (and likely Black Origin School) was to be wiped out/expunged from the memory/annals of the Murim.

Shioon is only known as the former disciple of GMR. No school was mentioned. And we all know that GMR is nothing but a tittle given to the person who has attained all the 9 arts/seat of the dragon.

We and Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf might have seen Shioon 'copy' Bald-Ryu's/Lone-Wolf's technique then upped the power. But with this chapter's revelation and CK's assessment, I speculate that Shioon is using the techniques left behind by GMR in that Prada phone, i.e. All Black Origin School techniques, plus BOT.

Now, Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf is face-to-face with Shioon. And Shioon will show to Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf that Shioon knows Black Origin School techniques.

Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf is going to be in a shock. All of Murin masters of all schools/clans do/have want to attain the highest level of Mu (Martial Spirit). Hence attainment of that high Mu is not locked-in by a specific school/clan. (Something like, many was to prepare/cook an egg.) In the Black Origin School, this is called the BOT. Other schools/clans will have a different name for it (highest level of Mu). This is why Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf calls Shioon's BOT as BOT, because that is the name of his school's name for 'highest level of Mu'.(Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf recognized that Shioon is in 'highest level of Mu')

This will go through Bald-Ryu's/Lone-Wolf's head: Unwol knows BOT. Shiwon knows BOT. BOT is only a master-to-one student transfer technique. Shioon knows Black Origin School(BOS) techs. Shionn is the disciple of GMR. Shioon can only know BOS techs if his master knows BOS techs. Then GMR knows BOS techs. Unwol had no other disciples than him...It can only mean GMR is Unwol's disciple!

With this realization, Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf is now fighting his 'younger brother' of the BOS.

Bald-Ryu's/Lone-Wolf's character is a tragic one. He has already committed three crimes against his master, Unwol:
    1. He did not follow the wishes of Unwol.
    2. He showed another person, outside of BOS, the book techs.
    3. He did not look for a new school to become somebody noteworthy in the Murim.

Because of this, Bald-Ryu/Lone-Wolf will live. He will be defeated by Shioon. But he will live, just so to make right his wrongs before finally meeting Unwol (when he dies).

Now that we have that out of the way, it will be Jine vs Melon-chan, or Melon-chan escapes so to be the one who will report back to Smug Face.
    Last edited by brold; February 08, 2013 at 08:49 AM.
    I might know the difference...maybe.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Although Shioon is indiscriminate with his attacks, I don't think that he is completely unaware of his actions. That is actually a good thing since this means all of this experience is available to him in his meditation training. After each of his encounters with SUC whilen his ki center was broken he later reemerges as that much more of a monster then before.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really want to see Bald Face Captain using BOT and see who is the real user of BOT he already said that he will surpass his master that means in his solitary training either he experimented on how to activate BOT or he piece together some of the clues to use BOT

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    Then bald bitch is jealous of Shiwoon because he learned BOT. He couldn't believe Unwol passed it to Chunwoo. Which in turn Chunwoo passed it to Shiwoon. I believe He is probably the strongest in SUC. Shiwoon will defeat him. God I hope so. Lone wolf was in disbelief that Shiwoon copied his moves. Hopefully Shiwoon will use lighting steps and seismic step.
    Very unlikely that Shiwoon will be using techniques. I mean, in BOT, 9AD did not use techniques, only brute strenght

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    Although Shioon is indiscriminate with his attacks, I don't think that he is completely unaware of his actions. That is actually a good thing since this means all of this experience is available to him in his meditation training. After each of his encounters with SUC whilen his ki center was broken he later reemerges as that much more of a monster then before.
    9AD seemed to remember what he did in BOT after Shiwoon punched him... although he also did not notice or recognize Kang-Sung presence after waking up... who knoes if Shi-woon will remember... hopefully, he will

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
    Very unlikely that Shiwoon will be using techniques. I mean, in BOT, 9AD did not use techniques, only brute strenght
    Many of us hope that he will surpass this basic BOT and achieve a more advanced version, where he can use techniques and don't kill everyone who comes near him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

NOOOOOOOO I was dissapointed didnt want for a flashback to happen any way poor Ha-Il got totally trashed by shiwoon. Cant wait for next chapter.Hopefully we r done with flashbacks.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brold View Post
    Finally! We now have the name of GMR and Shioon's school: Black Origin School.During the last Martial Arts Championship, ChunWoo did not disclose the name of his school. This is apparent when the Munjus arrived at Unwol's cave. When GMR arrived, it was validation of their suspicions that Unwol was GMR's master. As stated in this chapter by the former head of the Alliance, the Black Origin School was finished. And as recalled by 3AD (finally facing GMR at the KOA tower in Breaker 1), the current head of the Alliance, all traces of Unwol (and likely Black Origin School) was to be wiped out/expunged from the memory/annals of the Murim.

Shioon is only known as the former disciple of GMR. No school was mentioned. And we all know that GMR is nothing but a tittle given to the person who has attained all the 9 arts/seat of the dragon.
    This is my take on things as well. So, Lone Wolf might actually have no idea that Goomoonryong and he had the same master - and by extension of that- no idea that Shioon and he is in a sense from the same school. One can only wonder how long it'll be before he figures this out...

Bald-Ryu's/Lone-Wolf's character is a tragic one. He has already committed three crimes against his master, Unwol:
    1. He did not follow the wishes of Unwol.
    2. He showed another person, outside of BOS, the book techs.
    3. He did not look for a new school to become somebody noteworthy in the Murim.
    Well, he and Goomoonryong both. Though as for 2, it looks like Unwol thought it might happen since he himself took the book that was the most important piece of the puzzle with him... And as for 3, well... He still has the potential to be fairly noteworthy - and if he has been challenging people to the left and right, he should be somewhat famous (or rather notorious)...

Now that we have that out of the way, it will be Jine vs Melon-chan, or Melon-chan escapes so to be the one who will report back to Smug Face.
    Jinie may not be in a state to fight right now, so... Probably more likely that she escapes to tell the tale.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast