Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

I don't know if they will escape. She was supposed to be dispatching of Jigun, but has become understandably distracted by Shioon's sudden show of strength. Her and the fodder that are with her may try to make a break for it later on, but it's possible that Sera may have finally come up with a counter to that plan.

If all of the staff had followed through with her instructions, even though there was chaos, none of the students should be trying to evacuate from the school this late after the explosion. It would be satisfying if practically all of the SUC sent on the mission not only failed, but were defeated and captured. I'm not sure if Lone Wolf will be defeated this time around, but i do hope that 1000 faces joins Dark Princess, and Western White Star in defeat here.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on the translation I read:

What we know Lone Wolf knows for sure:

-- Lone Wolf heard Unwol say he will not burden him with the BOT as he was losing consciousness.

-- Lone Wolf is starting to understand that Shioon is using BOT therefore he will figure out eventually (probably in the next chapter) that Shioon is a disciple of Unwol's or his school (in this case we know it is the latter through 9AD).

We don't know if Lone Wolf knows that (he might or might not):

-- 9AD used BOT during the rooftop incident and is Unwol's disciple

And what Lone Wolf probably doesn't know:

-- Unwol is dead (this fact is only known by the elders and 9AD).

-- BOT technique (I doubt he figured it out on his own and the whole plot of the story crumbles if he does).

Lone Wolf's intentions and why join SUC?

-- Is he still searching for Unwol thinking he is alive?

-- Is he following SUC because he thinks 9AD is the successor of the Black Origin School? (doubtful imo)

-- Is he following SUC in order to meet/confront 9AD because he thinks he might know something about Unwol's whereabouts?

-- Revenge against the MAA and subsequent joining of SUC in order to meet that goal?

-- Other?

Based on his actions so far and his cold-hearted logic I think it is A and C.

Then again, why does he think that Shioon shouldn't exist? Is it because he joined the SunWoo clan?

Also, he was shocked to see Shioon use the BOT. Does that mean he was unaware of the indirect link between Shioon and Unwol? If this is true then was he unaware of the link between Unwol and 9AD? Then why did he join the SUC? Revenge against the MAA?

Lone Wolf doesn't seem to be gullible so I don't think he bought all that mantra and propaganda spewed by the SUC leaders. Gah, such a mess, I think the author screwed up somewhere as all the possibilities clash with each other or make Lone Wolf an idiot and a shallow character which would be a huge let down considering his grand introduction.
    Last edited by svyatoslav; February 08, 2013 at 11:38 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone got a link to the A-Team traslations?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner -Ronin-'s Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Anyone got a link to the A-Team traslations?
    http://www.ipitydafoo.com/2/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@svyatoslav
    I think what you and many others have suggested may be right, Lone Wolf was not aware of the connection between his master, Unwol, and Goomoonryong. Even though Goomoonryong made a display of BOT in his fight against the Cheif and the Alliance on the roof, it's possible that only the Cheif himself and Kangsung were aware of what it even was.

It could potentially spell a little bit of trouble for Smug Face and Jegal who lead the SUC under the pretense that he is the student of Nine Arts Dragon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Really interesting chapter and the artwork really delivered here.
    I have to hand it to the artist. Poor Ha ill - never saw it coming...
    Some how I have the feeling the art work was exactly definition from the first breaket lol getting better.. I hope now we can see more action like in the breaker old waves heck yea

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hope we get to find out more about bald ryu he probably just join the suc to find 9ad. next chapter should be interesting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I hope Ha-Ill is just knocked-out..... damn..

So Dokhengrang was Unwol's student before Chun-Woo.

I'm just wondering, if Dokhengrang is still searching for his master then he does not know that Unwol is dead.
    U guys u didnt see when lone wolf cleaning up his blood from his mouth, he look exactly like gmrs,, I wonder if they blood relatively. ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    @svyatoslav
    I think what you and many others have suggested may be right, Lone Wolf was not aware of the connection between his master, Unwol, and Goomoonryong. Even though Goomoonryong made a display of BOT in his fight against the Cheif and the Alliance on the roof, it's possible that only the Cheif himself and Kangsung were aware of what it even was.

It could potentially spell a little bit of trouble for Smug Face and Jegal who lead the SUC under the pretense that he is the student of Nine Arts Dragon.
    But then if that's the case why do you think he joined the SUC? Why change his Lone Wolf style and join an organization?

Did they tell him that they have information regarding Unwol? Possible, but Lone Wolf doesn't look like he is that gullible to just believe them without something tangible.

Do you have a theory that doesn't go against itself?

Edit: just thought of another explanation for him joining the SUC: perhaps he tried to fight either smug face or Jegal and lost? Then they told him to become one of the captains? I guess it is plausible...
    Last edited by svyatoslav; February 08, 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite a curious chapter. So Dokhengrang was Unwol's original disciple.

I was happy to see that Shioon had no control over himself and attacked Ha-Il as well.

I wonder if Yuji doesn't know that Unwol's dead.

Spoiler show

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Quite a curious chapter. So Dokhengrang was Unwol's original disciple.

I was happy to see that Shioon had no control over himself and attacked Ha-Il as well.

I wonder if Yuji doesn't know that Unwol's dead.
    My guess would be that info anything related to unwol had been sealed and only a few know about it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought SUC worships the 9 arts dragon? So that means Lone Wolf knows that Nine arts dragon was a student of Unwol since he killed the Former Alliance Chief. The were too many people at Alliance headquarters to keep their mouth shut. He was surprised that Shiwoon could use BOT, but he was shocked that Shiwoon mimicked his moves.

I'm inferring that Lone Wolf joined SUC because he wants to meet 9 arts dragon to fight because of simple jealousy. Lone Wolf was past over, and his teacher chose another student to pass his teachings. He wants to eradicate the BOT so that he can only pass his master's martial art. Lone Wolf didn't even regard Shiwoon as an adversary but as a pest. Lone Wolf wanted to eradicate Shiwoon because he deemed him not worthy to learn BO martial arts. Lone Wolf tried to kill Shiwoon when Shiwoon was in mourning and Shiwoon's back was towards him. That guy is not honorable. At least the 1000 faces made it into a 1-1 fight with Chang-ho. The supernova deserved his fate with his actions. Now Lone Wolf will hopefully meet his demise.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    he already know Shioon is 9AD's disciple and he knows that Master and Student share bonds like father and son if GMR know's that Shioon was killed he will show up in Seoul to look for the killer and Bald Face Captain will fight him for what he did to his master (he thinks that Unwol died because he protected GMR)

on the other hand what Bald Face Captain didn't know why Shioon is using BOT and how can he use it even without a Ki Center and every theory he has about BOT was shattered to pieces by Shioon like copying of techs and even getting stronger every time Shioon was hit in the next chapter Bald Face Captain will know what BOT really is
    I know he knows but some people here were saying that he didn't. My thoughts were that after the incident with the ex chief that everyone knew that 9AD was back and that he had a disciple. Especially someone as strong and well connected as Baldy, that was my point .

I just hope that him using BOT will not cause his ki center progress to be pushed back even further. If this happens I will scream my face off. I just want original shioon badass to come back again.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; February 08, 2013 at 06:11 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

some chronology on what happen and this is mine this is my assumptions on what happen

Unwol and the Former MMA Chief were both students of Black origin school
    - Former MMA Chief said that to GMR when the Former MMA Chief used Soul Crushing Strike

Unwol was chosen to inherit the BHET
    - Selective inheritance

Former MMA Chief was jealous that Unwol was chosen and left the school to join the Murim Politics
    -maybe he joined the murim politics to make him known and to use that name to learn more techs

Unwol's Master used BOT and fights Unwol and died
    -this is just my assumption why BOT was only passed by selective inheritance and why Unwol don't want Ryu-ji to be in the loop of BOT's curse and Unwol already told Chun-Woo that his former master cannot control BOT and even the His master's Master cannot that means that every master of Black Origin School knows how to release BOT

Unwol trying to perfect the BHET trained hard and didn't accept students and the Black Origin School begins to loose it's title as a school
    -trying to attain the BOT

Unwol when training saw a boy following him and Unwol asked why is he following him
    -maybe Ryuji saw Unwol training you know the chapter where Unwol break a large boulder with his elbow

Unwol accepted Ryuji as a student and trained him for 6 years but not a complete training (BHET not included)
    - under those 6 years Unwol finally attained the BOT
    - Unwol was called to demonstrate BOT and killed all the elders
    - Unwol was sentence to death but Former MMA Chief stop that and sentence Unwol to be exiled to a cave
    - Unwol accepted to be in exile and before going to the cave he excommunicated his student
    - Ryu-ji pleaded to the Former MMA chief to pardon Unwol but in return Ryu-ji must give all the secret scrolls of Black Origin School
    - Ryu-ji brought the secret scrolls but not all of it (unwol kept the BHET secret techs) and Former MMA chief said that Ryu-ji is a lone wolf

Ryu-Ji kept all the BHET books and trained in solitary
    - he trained and become a lone wolf and i think that Ryu-ji didnt meet any people at all when he talk to a murim he is shy and just nod

Unwol in a cave saw Chun-Woo wounded (from bullying) and healed him
    - Chun-Woo asked Unwol to train him to protect himself
    - just like what Shiho told to Shioon Chun-woo's Meridians are not opened maybe Unwol opened Chun-woo's meridians
    - Unwol started to train Chun-Woo
    - Chun-Woo beat his bullies and Unwol stops training Chun-Woo
    - Chun-Woo starts to understand Unwol's teachings and stops fighting for who is stronger
    - Unwol selected Chun-Woo to inherit the BHET techs
    - Chun-Woo decided to join the Murim tournament to have Unwol released
    - Chun-Woo attained the 9AD and plead to release Unwol
    - Former MMA chief told Unwol to break Chun-Woo's Ki center and Unwol asked if he still wants the BHET and kills himself

GMR after taking the eye of the iron fist head runs and falls off a cliff
    - Kang-Sung's master said that when they were talking about BHET but no body was found

Ryu-ji finished his solitary training shows up and heard that attained 9AD and start following him
    - beating one of the dragon title holder

?????
    - either he was beaten by Smug-face and Jegal and decided to join SUC

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I know he knows but some people here were saying that he didn't. My thoughts were that after the incident with the ex chief that everyone knew that 9AD was back and that he had a disciple. Especially someone as strong and well connected as Baldy, that was my point .

I just hope that him using BOT will not cause his ki center progress to be pushed back even further. If this happens I will scream my face off. I just want original shioon badass to come back again.
    He is a walking spirit medicine. There was no way for the Ki center to be repaired if there was no ki center for the ki to be gathered. Now since his ki center is repaired the medicine in his blood will excelerate the healing process. I believe he has been healed and improved.

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast