Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    every time Shioon gets stronger and faster the meaning of the Black Origin Threshold really comes into play that users of BOT will use the purest form of fighting spirit and Shioon has GMR spirit level that never back down and that is why BOT is suitable for Black Origin school

i really hope that Shioon will say the word that "you will pay for what you did" or say words that he is now in control of BOT and not the word " Kill"

i really think that BOT is more like a possession of your fighting spirit to control your body and to become stronger and stronger without the proper training just like the old granny said GMR made shioon that way to achieve the highest potential without experience and now that BOT is activated it's happening and Shioon is becoming strong and faster i really hope that Shioon will fight Elder Kwon and Elder Kwon will be amazed that even if he is super fast Shioon is becoming faster than him and learn techs and strategies to slow him down
    I guess goin to happen this way if shiwoon doesn't kill bald ryu.. bald ryu have to leave that place... elder kwon fight shiwoon .. shiwoon will learned all his move quick.. the elder kwon will be really surprised... mister kwon and all the his clan going to see how badass shiwoon became.. after that everybody will look shiwoon now with respect, I mean more than respect will be fear from the monster shiwoons eyes

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I assume the death of the Elder J - had a big enough impact that he lost himself to the rage /power.

To see a man who treated as grandson from chapter 13... saved shiwoon life with his own life, not only that ???? Bald ryu came saying ohhhnu should died from start and other words saying the older die because of shiwoon , hit him in the back like pussy... shiwoon wake up and turn into an akuma lol (SF4) man I still thinking shiwoon still holding back just wait for the next chapter my friend

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    I think you underestimate Shion. Look at how he has taken out the White Star and Ha Il. They couldn't even defend themselves. This guys are elite masters! I agree that Elder Kwon is a level above them, but Shion is at Goomoonryong level right now with his speed and power.

If the Lone Wolf is taken out by Shion's next attack, then Shion was probably a lot weaker at the beginning of the fight and you guys are probably right. But if he stays conscious ,even after being hit, then his level is clearly above the White Star's (and Ha Il's). And even Elder Kwon would have a hard time against him. He may still win, but not without heavy resistance. So let's wait for the conclusion of this fight in the next chapters.
    Shioon has taken down both white star and ha-il but you can't compare these two to elite masters like kwon. You have to understand that there's a chain of command and even smug face, leader of SUC, could only serve as a punchbag for kwon.

Shioon right now is at least supernova level, but far off from GMR level or kwon's. Before he can be compared to GMR he needs to singlehandedly beat all 9 seats/arts of schools w/o BOT. Also his skills must be recognized by grand masters for him to even be in the league's of kwon, who is one of the top 10 great grand masters.

I understand there's a certain excitement since Shioon's finally entered bot, but let not get ahead of ourselves here.
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 13, 2013 at 09:29 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Agreed Shioon is nowhere close to my level MUAHAHAHA

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    I

To see a man who treated as grandson from chapter 13... saved shiwoon life with his own life, not only that ???? Bald ryu came saying ohhhnu should died from start and other words saying the older die because of shiwoon , hit him in the back like pussy... shiwoon wake up and turn into an akuma lol (SF4) man I still thinking shiwoon still holding back just wait for the next chapter my friend
    Pure rage and anger towards Yuji and wanting by wanting his death is not enough?
    He appears to have given in to the deeps feelings of anger he was feeling, which seems to have awoken this BOT.

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    ^ Agreed Shioon is nowhere close to my level MUAHAHAHA
    Will the real 9 arts dragon please stand up?!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*stands* But seriously how can people say Shioon is at 9AD level right now? 9AD had a line or two a few chapters ago that if all you needed was a lot of ki there would be no reason to train in the martial arts. Shioon is amazing for the amount of time he has been learning but his BOT is still in the infant phase. Shioon has years and years of training before he could even hope to be in the same league as his master.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

True but there is a lot of expectation and given Shiwoons bad ass moments and potential for growth. I can see how some people would say this.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, Shioon isn't at GMR's level. It will take years to get to that level. Interestingly, he actually is Better than GMR at two things, his learning speed and his monstrous ki level. Those two abilities will help to bootstrap his learning but it will still take time.

Also! GMR had to learn the various Dragon skills (thus the 9AD name). I wonder if they are on the phone too? There are a lot of skills with dragon in the name so until there is a definitive list of the official ones GMR had to master to get the name...

I looked up the ones listed in the original Breaker. I've only seen three:

Dragon Ki
    Dragon Step
    Dragon Stealth

You'll find them listed on ch57. I'm tempted to believe we have already seen (some of) them under other names but will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Wowzers; February 14, 2013 at 12:54 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiwoon if well no were near the level of Kwon as far as i have seen is kwon isn't showed his real speed and power it has been a tip of the ice bearg, i do beilieve thoughg shioon may copy some of his moves or actualy i think he has already the speed technique he has been using is kwons i think

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever level Shion may be now, I hope/expect that he gives Baldy a real good beating in the next chapter. It's time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter out on friday or saturday?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    The chapter out on friday or saturday?
    no info about that=) then wait chapter in friday

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Seriously, Shioon isn't at GMR's level. It will take years to get to that level. Interestingly, he actually is Better than GMR at two things, his learning speed and his monstrous ki level. Those two abilities will help to bootstrap his learning but it will still take time.

Also! GMR had to learn the various Dragon skills (thus the 9AD name). I wonder if they are on the phone too? There are a lot of skills with dragon in the name so until there is a definitive list of the official ones GMR had to master to get the name...

I looked up the ones listed in the original Breaker. I've only seen three:

Dragon Ki
    Dragon Step
    Dragon Stealth

You'll find them listed on ch57. I'm tempted to believe we have already seen (some of) them under other names but will have to wait and see.
    You made me realize that we were actually made aware of 5 of the nine arts. Of course those you listed:

Dragon Ki
    Dragon Step
    Dragon Stealth

Then there are two other seats that GMR was mentioned to have "stolen" from another school.

Dragon Staff Strike aka Bong-Ji-Ryong (Dragon Becoming Staff)
    Dragon Claw Punch aka Kwonjiryong (Dragon Becoming Fist)
    Kwonjiryong also happens to be what Lone Wolf called this guy.

Not sure if this is another art or the same as one you mentioned, but....
    Dragon Step aka Gakjiryong (Dragon Becoming Leg)
    Dragon Step in your link is called Dabjiryong

Maybe an author/artist error or transliteration error or even truly being different arts. Possibly one is a kicking art and the other is a foot technique art. If it is a separate art then we have six of the nine identified.

A side and somewhat related note, I noticed in the flashback with those mujus and Unwol that there were 7 Munjus along with the alliance chief. That number likely matches up with the Munju's whose school lost out in reclaiming the seat of a dragon. Three of those seats previously went to Kangsung while the remaining six would likely have belonged to students of the other Munjus present.

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    Whatever level Shion may be now, I hope/expect that he gives Baldy a real good beating in the next chapter. It's time.
    I'm not sure if now is going to be the time for Shioon to Give Baldy a good beating. Don't get me wrong, I do think that Shioon will end up verifying to Baldy how much of a beast he is, with his uncanny ability to quickly pick up on techniques essentially copying them. However I think their true matchup will be when Shioon is sane and actually showing his skill.

The danger is not in Shioon dying here but rather that he may cause irreparable harm to his ki center. This fight will be cut short somehow it's even possible that Lone Wolf will be used to stop Shioon.
    Last edited by 4ghost; February 14, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7