Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Anyway, some have said that they think Lone Wolf will see his master in Shioon. Now that the chapter is translated, I'm starting to agree that this'll probably be the case - he has lived his life the way he has so far to be able to meet his master, and now he has encountered Shioon, who reminded even Goomoonryong of that very same master, so...
Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; February 08, 2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: spelling errors
Nice I was correct in my assumption about him being the student before 9AD
nice story behind the bald, so he was called as Lone Wolf because he lost her master and school, and he continued alone, and he is into the SUC for meet her master again.
Surely he will become a Shiwoon's ally
i knew lone wolf wasn't a bad guy like the other s.u.c captains i said it when he first appeared he was drawn differently from the other captains
So, my thoughts on some stuff. Fuck you MH, because you apparently logged me out while I was writing the post and I need to write it again?
About ShiWoon and the Black Origin Threshold:
- The Black Origin Threshold does not grant magical skill copying powers. Bald-Head Bitch-Face doesn't believe that ShiWoon was copying his technique despite ShiWoon having copied his technique because
he's fucking blind or something I guessas far as he knows, the Black Origin Threshold doesn't let you do that.
- So magical skill copying powers may be a sign of ShiWoon's strength, which isn't really a surprise considering how fast he mastered the stuff that ChunWoo taught him.
Bald-Head Bitch-Face, UnWol and ChunWoo:
- ChunWoo does not know about Bald-Head Bitch-Face, most likely. UnWol probably wasn't keen on telling him.
- The majority of Murim does not know that Bald-Head Bitch-Face is effectively the Nine Art Dragon's sahyeong (elder school brother). After the incident with UnWol, the Alliance top members put a kibosh on anything related to the Black Origin Threshold. Plus, ChunWoo is more famous for his being the Nine Arts Dragon then being the pupil of UnWol, who is virtually unknown to most at this point.
- It's unclear when Bald-Head Bitch-Face learned about ChunWoo's connection to UnWol. My personal guess is that he learned it after the events of The Breaker, when ChunWoo activated the Black Origin Threshold for the first(?) time.
- My reason for believing so is as follows - UnWol was sealed away and virtually unknown to Murim after losing control of his Black Origin Threshold. Bald-Head Bitch-Face came out only after ChunWoo had become the Nine Arts Dragon and UnWol was dead. The majority of Murim didn't know ChunWoo's school, and ChunWoo pretty much vanished after that tournament, becoming a legend, so there was no way for Bald-Head Bitch-Face to meet ChunWoo or see his techniques. It was during the events of Breaker that ChunWoo made his reappearance in Murim, and the majority of Murim only saw him after he went to fight against the Alliance, where he activated the Black Origin Threshold.
- ChunWoo was taught more than Bald-Head Bitch-Face. UnWol notes before killing himself that he and ChunWoo are the only two who know the secrets of the Black Origin Threshold. Bald-Head Bitch-Face was unaware about it until UnWol mentioned it right after knocking him out, and had he known anything about it he would have told the Alliance Chief to get UnWol free.
Other stuff about Bald-Head Bitch-Face:
- Bald-Head Bitch-Face was in training for a long time. He most likely went into training soon after he realized he couldn't barter with the Alliance Chief into freeing UnWol, and came out AFTER ChunWoo became the Nine Arts Dragon. This is demonstrated by the fact that he doesn't register when the Fist Dragon mentions the Nine Arts Dragon, as well as his disbelief that the Fist Dragon was beaten by someone.
- I'd say that by the time Bald-Head Bitch-Face came out of training, UnWol was already dead. The time between ChunWoo becoming the Nine Arts Dragon and UnWol dying is most likely relatively short, since freeing UnWol was the entire reason ChunWoo decided to take part in the tournament anyways, but we know how that went.
- UnWol finds Full-Hair Bitch-Face, and trains him for six years.
- UnWol is called by a bunch of dudes, loses control of Black Origin Threshold, kills them.
- UnWol is sentenced to imprisonment, and has to leave Full-Hair Bitch-Face.
- Full-Hair Bitch-Face tries to get Alliance Chief to free UnWol, but doesn't know anything about Black Origin Threshold.
- Full-Hair Bitch-Face decides to become famous so he can meet up with UnWol again, and goes into training.
- UnWol takes ChunWoo as his pupil in secret.
- Some time after, ChunWoo participates in the tournament to become the Nine Arts Dragon, intending to free UnWol.
- UnWol kills himself to protect ChunWoo, ChunWoo vanishes from public eye.
- Bald-Head Bitch-Face finishes training, emerges and fights against the Fist Dragon.
- Some stuff. I presume he finds out about his master's death, as well as the truth about the Black Origin Threshold?
- Events of the Breaker.
What are Bald-Head Bitch-Face's motives?
- He feels betrayed by UnWol, who took another pupil while he was gone.
- He doesn't like ChunWoo, who he feels usurped his place as UnWol's apprentice, as well as having been responsible for UnWol's death. Maybe he joined the SUC to find ChunWoo.
- He doesn't like the Alliance, since the former Chief sealed UnWol away. SUC is basically screwing over the alliance, which fits in with his plans.
- He's got a connection to Kaiser or some other shadowy dude maybe? He did somehow learn about the Black Origin Threshold. Considering that UnWol seemed to have removed all mentions of it from the school scrolls and never taught him about it, someone had to tell him for him to know as much about it as he does. So maybe he's under orders from someone in the shadows.
- All or none of the above.
Q: Is Bald-Head Bitch-Face still a Bald-Head Bitch-Face?
Then bald bitch is jealous of Shiwoon because he learned BOT. He couldn't believe Unwol passed it to Chunwoo. Which in turn Chunwoo passed it to Shiwoon. I believe He is probably the strongest in SUC. Shiwoon will defeat him. God I hope so. Lone wolf was in disbelief that Shiwoon copied his moves. Hopefully Shiwoon will use lighting steps and seismic step.
Either way, you raise some interesting points! Makes this a very interesting meeting indeed - the meeting between the "old" and "new" school, so to speak (Goomoonryong hasn't claimed to belong to any specific school hiself, and Shioon hasn't either, being more of an amalgam of martial arts so far)...
I hope Ha-Ill is just knocked-out..... damn..
So Dokhengrang was Unwol's student before Chun-Woo.
I'm just wondering, if Dokhengrang is still searching for his master then he does not know that Unwol is dead.
Great post. I was trying to write a shorter version but yours is definitely better
If Lone Wolf wanted to be famous why didn't he go after GMR himself? If this wasn't an asspull, he should have meet him in Breaker 1 either to follow or defeat GMR.
I just can't justify why does Lone wolf want to kill GMR's one and only disciple? For all he knows, Shioon is an unofficial member of Hyunwon clan. It doesn't make sense for someone like him to kill one of his kind. Also after the GMR vs Alliance fight and learning GMR can use BOT, Lone wolf should have understood that he can't beat GMR without BOT. So, if he really wants to follow GMR than why kill his disciple? Why not learn if he knows anything about BOT. Can you imagine what happens when he faces GMR and saying that he killed his disciple in cold blood?
Btw, it just beats me how GMR didn't use any of Hyunwon clan's official techniques (i.e. Lone wolf's techniques like freezing) in Breaker 1. This just makes me think more and more that this was such an asspull.
Also why did Unwol take a new student when he deserted his first student? It doesn't make sense unless Lone Wolf wasn't worthy.
Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; February 08, 2013 at 02:04 AM.
if he can teach 9AD why cant he teach lone wolf. teaching lone wolf would have easy because he has train him 6 years and Unwol have to train 9AD that 6 years thing again to 9AD.
u cant say lone wolf is not worthy because training himself he become more powerful then lots of strong fighters.
There's nothing to say that he feels any sort of attachment to ShiWoon. Like I mentioned, he might actually resent ChunWoo, and by proxy, his pupil ShiWoon.
Also, we don't really know if what Bald-Head Bitch-Face is using now are his school's techniques or not. Maybe they're originals. ChunWoo was pretty much just content to spam Soul Crushing Strikes, and he was also using a cast for most of the Breaker, which would've put a damper on what he could do.
Also, that technique that ShiWoon copied seems hella situational. You gotta juggle a dude in the air (tripping or uppercut or something) then uppercut them into a ceiling (not possible when you're in open space) and then punch them when they come down from the rebound. Not something I see someone like ChunWoo using.
Though it's not hard to come up with reasons why UnWol would train him. Some possible reasons are...
- He foresaw great potential in ChunWoo, and decided to teach him and guide him on the right path.
- ChunWoo sought him out, or happened upon him, and asked UnWol to teach him. He was so persistent that UnWol gave in.
- UnWol was lonely. Dude was exiled to live alone forever, and had lost his only pupil.
the question is why in the world Bald Captain loss all his hair? hahahaha
Bald Captain knows BOT but that is it he learned that when he was stunned and when the MMA chief wants some books about it..... i really think that is the only info he got for BOT and nothing else and maybe he heard what happen of the rooftop from other murims about GMR attacking with no form and he confirm some of his theories about BOT
and i really think that he is jealous to GMR because Unwol trained GMR to attain the BOT and remember that BLACK HEAVEN and EARTH techs are passed by selective inheritance and Unwol knows from the start that if he trained GMR he will die or GMR will die and that's why he selected GMR for that matter and GMR is the only one who know the cave's location (other than MMA) so Unwol has no choice to give GMR the techs even the book of BHET