Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 104 Discussion / 105 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    Elder Kwon took an uninjured battle-ready HaIl, who knew what Kwon was capable of, out in one hit.

ShiWoon took out a tired Bloody Fang and HaIl. He had the element of surprise in that neither expected to be attacked - Bloody Fang thought ShiWoon was incapable of fighting and HaIl didn't think ShiWoon would attack an ally.

Also, 'a' level above? There is not a level between Kwon and HaIl / Bloody Fang there are a ton of levels.

And I note - ShiWoon at ChunWoo level speed and power? You seriously think ShiWoon at this level has ChunWoo levels of speed and power? ChunWoo, when he entered the Black Origin Threshold, had enough power to knock off the head of an elder member of the alliance with a bloody backhand.
    LMAO that made me laugh. so you really think the bloody fang and HaIl would be able to dodge his attacks?? I think you a really underestimating shioon, the result would have been the same even if they werent surprised. They wouldnt be able to dodge and if they blocked his attacks they would still get knocked out like bloody fang did.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloody Fang Blocks but still pawned , Ha-il dodged but still caught

Shioon is getting faster and faster every minute of the fight

Bald Face Captain will have a hard time for this one and also i really think that Bald Face Captain will experiment again to correct his theories about how BOT really works like Bald Face Captain will use Black Heaven and Earth Tech and see if Shioon can copy techs or if Shioon can withstand powerful attacks and gets stronger.

if his theories are corrected he will feel why the Former MMA Chief and other murims wants to learn BHET(BOT) and why they erased the Black Origin School in the face of Murim..

and Bald Face Captain already admit that he cannot win in close quarters and now he's outside and with a stronger and faster Shioon he will wish he is still inside where walls can protect him or use it in his advantage

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    I think you underestimate Shion. Look at how he has taken out the White Star and Ha Il. They couldn't even defend themselves. This guys are elite masters! I agree that Elder Kwon is a level above them, but Shion is at Goomoonryong level right now with his speed and power.

If the Lone Wolf is taken out by Shion's next attack, then Shion was probably a lot weaker at the beginning of the fight and you guys are probably right. But if he stays conscious ,even after being hit, then his level is clearly above the White Star's (and Ha Il's). And even Elder Kwon would have a hard time against him. He may still win, but not without heavy resistance. So let's wait for the conclusion of this fight in the next chapters.
    so when did 9AD become weak well u r saying shioon and 9AD r on same level and we know in part 1 9AD is more powerful then this. and just because he is using BOT doesn't make him no1/strongest fighter it just like when in naruto when Orochimaru stop him naruto first time they meet easily.
    shioon is just using BOT right now so if he want to reach 9AD's level he have to perfect BOT or reach same level as 9AD in BOT. its to early for shioon to reach 9AD's level

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    so when did 9AD become weak well u r saying shioon and 9AD r on same level and we know in part 1 9AD is more powerful then this. and just because he is using BOT doesn't make him no1/strongest fighter it just like when in naruto when Orochimaru stop him naruto first time they meet easily.
    shioon is just using BOT right now so if he want to reach 9AD's level he have to perfect BOT or reach same level as 9AD in BOT. its to early for shioon to reach 9AD's level
    Shion isn't at the same fighting level as 9AD. Even when 9AD doesn't use BOT. It's much to early for that. What I mean is that Shion in BOT mode is as fast as 9AD. And he has at least as much Ki as his master. (Probably more because he took the Dan Pill in Part 1. But he can't use it fully yet, because his body is still growing and adapting.)

What Shion lacks are experience and techniques. He is like someone who has a powerful gun, but a terrible aim. But when he hits even the strongest targets are getting hurt.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think shiwoon has copied kwons speed and power technique and he hasn't full grasped the techniques but he gradually doing it

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I can see it now after this fight the murim world will be shaken up, his master will se shiwoon as a threat and will send people to kill him or do it him self not only him lot of people will be after him after this fight

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If/When Kwon gets there, he will stop Shioon easily. Lone Wolf is at least a couple of notches below Kwon's level, after all he is an underling of Smug Face and Smug Face got destroyed by Kwon without much effort.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    Lone Wolf was probably unaware of his connection to GMR, but there was a reason for him to take an interest in GMR's path since what he does know of him is in some ways consistent with his own interest. The two shared the same enemy and unbeknownst to them for the same reason, the MAA Chief and the MAA were ultimately responsible for Unwol's fate. It wasn't exactly by choice that Lone Wolf was a lone wolf in the murim, that fate was forced upon him by the man whom GMR successfully carried out his own vengeance upon.

The SUC's supposed purpose is to reform the corrupt murim, that is reason enough for Lone Wolf to follow the person that claims to be GMR's student.
    Unless he knows Unwol is dead, revenge is not his #1 priority......though I guess he might think that fighting MAA along with SUC will get him info on Unwol's whereabouts/fate, that's possible I suppose.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon's bot is peculiar. I don't remember gmr copying techniques in realtime battle. Without an emotional connection to him, it should be tricky for anyone to remove shioon from the threshold while keeping everyone alive. Too much force and shioon might die. Anything less and shioon will copy technique after technique and get faster, stronger until he's just unstoppable. Anyone who does not deal decisively and sufficiently powerfully is slowly overtaken or flat out overwhelmed (lights out white star, ha-il).

I know that kwon is probably skilled enough to remove shioon from it ( emotional aspect is there too; mutual respect). However l can't help but agree with whoever said that one of the purposes of this match between black origin students was for shioon to be exposed to the schools techs by fighting ryu, so as to understand stuff gmr left on the phone.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wonder who will stop shiwoon maybe if the elder somehow is not dead and wakes up but doubtful. maybe one of the girls of his harem could be the ones to do this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    wonder who will stop shiwoon maybe if the elder somehow is not dead and wakes up but doubtful. maybe one of the girls of his harem could be the ones to do this.
    That would be HORRIBLE! Not to mention that it would be exactly what GMR tried to prevent (Shioon blaming himself responsible for the death of his master). Elder Jang already did more than enough, and he should either miracolously recover or simply stay dead.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

every time Shioon gets stronger and faster the meaning of the Black Origin Threshold really comes into play that users of BOT will use the purest form of fighting spirit and Shioon has GMR spirit level that never back down and that is why BOT is suitable for Black Origin school

i really hope that Shioon will say the word that "you will pay for what you did" or say words that he is now in control of BOT and not the word " Kill"

i really think that BOT is more like a possession of your fighting spirit to control your body and to become stronger and stronger without the proper training just like the old granny said GMR made shioon that way to achieve the highest potential without experience and now that BOT is activated it's happening and Shioon is becoming strong and faster i really hope that Shioon will fight Elder Kwon and Elder Kwon will be amazed that even if he is super fast Shioon is becoming faster than him and learn techs and strategies to slow him down
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 10, 2013 at 07:31 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    LMAO that made me laugh. so you really think the bloody fang and HaIl would be able to dodge his attacks?? I think you a really underestimating shioon, the result would have been the same even if they werent surprised. They wouldnt be able to dodge and if they blocked his attacks they would still get knocked out like bloody fang did.
    Well consider for a moment how 3 out of the 5 Protection Ajussi and also Hyuk So Chun of Chundomoon did against Chunwoo. Their skills were enough to hold off and somewhat manage against GMR when even the Munju's of other school's were unable to even react. However they were also easily dispatched of at any opening or lapse in concentration.

I think it's fair to assume that HaIl and Bloody Fang are skilled enough to defend and hold off against Shioon in the same manner as those Chundomoon protectors did against GMR, provided that they too knew from the start that they were dealing with a monster. Bloody Fang thought he was holding hostage a boy that couldn't use ki while HaIl never considered that he would be attacked by an ally, that does make a huge difference. While it doesn't by any means mean that they would be able to beat or stop Shioon, it does suggest that they may have been able to hold off for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    Unless he knows Unwol is dead, revenge is not his #1 priority......though I guess he might think that fighting MAA along with SUC will get him info on Unwol's whereabouts/fate, that's possible I suppose.
    That's true, it didn't necessarily have to be revenge that motivated him to be in that group. A grudge or simple dissatisfaction with the status quo would have been enough for him to join them. Keep in mind that before it became SUC, it was a collection of the New Waves of Murim coming together online or wherever to commiserate about the current state of the corrupt Murim.
    Last edited by 4ghost; February 11, 2013 at 01:02 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Baldy is really an idiot. He didn't get that Shion and 9AD are from his school, when he realized that Shion is using BOT. He didn't understand that Shion copied his throw and his punches, even after seeing it. He have started to realize that Shion can take him out when he makes a mistake, but he only left the building not the school ground.

I bet he is in for more surprises in the next chapter.

Regarding the discussion who strong Shion really is at the moment, what I think is that he has learned a lot during this fight and is much better now than even a few chapters ago.

Nobody has ever won against someone using BOT! And I don't think it will start with Shion. He is practically invincible. Not because of his fighting skills, but because of his stamina. They only way to handle him is to cut him to peaces, so that he can't get up again, or to run away.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get why bot has taken control over him when last time at the old factory he used bot against coolgyy and he was in control was it the thought of saving seera that kept him control of his mind while using bot

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume the death of the Elder J - had a big enough impact that he lost himself to the rage /power.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    I don't get why bot has taken control over him when last time at the old factory he used bot against coolgyy and he was in control was it the thought of saving seera that kept him control of his mind while using bot
    that part is not BOT it is just the his blood is so pure that his condition is pretty much like the first time he ate the Divine Dan and if the BOT question about a user under BOT can use techs we will not know if he is under BOT on that time because he can remember what GMR taught him Seismic Step and use it

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

New Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast